- Handicap conversion van(US $6,000.00)
- 1968 chevy van vintage hippy 108" sportvan handivan custom surfing hippie gmc
- 1986 chevy g20 conversion van 305/auto
- 1978 chevrolet original mint rodco van, street van, vannin, hot rod, street mach
- 1995 chevrolet conversion van hi top g 20 chevy
- 1984 chevy security surveillance van only, i repeat only 7,900 miles!
- 1983 diesel chevy conversion van. low miles! hard to find!!
- 1995 chevy van with aluminum body-no reserve
- 1988 chevy van series 20
- 94 conversion van g20 vantique low miles high top custom dvd lcd(US $5,950.00)
- 1995 chevrolet g20 conversion van t170996
- 07 chevrolet 14 pass. individual seats mint cond. free shipping with buy it now(US $14,950.00)
- 1995 chevrolet g20 van(US $2,000.00)
- 1995 chevrolet g20 chevy van extended cargo van 3-door 4.3l
- 1997 chevy g20 cargo van 2500(US $1,800.00)
- 1983 choo choo custom(US $4,250.00)
- Conversion van 1994 chevy g20
- Chevy van
- 1991 chevrolet 12 passenger g10 van
- 2005 chevrolet g3500 wheelchair van one owner clean carfax florida shuttle bus
- 1994 chevy van g20 short wheel-base previously government owned low miles(US $4,900.00)
- 2000 chevrolet g20 cargo van white
- 1988 chevy g20 full size van 4x4
- 1992 chevrolet g20 beauville extended passenger van 3-door 5.7l
- 1989 chevrolet g20 sportvan extended passenger van 3-door 5.7l(US $2,900.00)
- 1996 chevy g20 hi-top camper van 5.7l v8 auto low mileage 1 owner new tires(US $15,900.00)
- 1975 chevy sports van 20 series(US $2,000.00)
- 1995 chevrolet chevy van g20 125" wb gulfstream pwr conversion 4.3l white/blue
- Custom chevy g20 van - camping air, off road rack w/lights(US $12,000.00)
- 1995 chevrolet chevy van g20 125" wb gulfstream pwr conversion 4.3l white/blue
- Fantastic chevrolet contempo conversion two tone van 1983 chevy g20 runs great(US $5,300.00)
- Gladiator conversion van, 1993 chevy g-20, 74k orig miles, one owner, gorgeous!
- Great condition chevy g20 gladiator conversion van
- 1980 chevrolet van(US $2,000.00)
- Fl one owner low miles gorgeous condition starcraft conversion dual ac 5.7 g20
- 94 chevy g20 custom van
- 1985 fleetwood jubilee class c
- No reserve 2007 chevrolet g2500 extended cargo van, 1 corp. owner
- 1990 chevrolet conversion van
- 2001 chevy g3500 cargo cutaway step box van ex-gov 6.5l diesel a/c 12k miles!!!(US $12,250.00)
- 2001 chevy g3500 cargo cutaway step box van ex-gov 6.5l diesel a/c 11k miles!!!(US $12,250.00)
- 1995 3/4 ton chevy van(US $3,300.00)
- 1989 chevy g20 conversion van chevrolet 101k original miles running clear title(US $3,500.00)
- Chevrolet g20 conversion van 1995, high top, camper, backpacker,
- Tan chevy van excellent for utility use, set up with shelves throughout
- 1994 chevy van
- 1994 chevy custom conversion van high top, excellent road ready, 55k(US $4,500.00)
- 1993 chevrolet g20 custom passenger van loaded w/options,tv,vcr,stereos,lighting(US $2,200.00)
- 1990 chevrolet g20 conversion van 1 owner non nicer 100k act miles must see!!!!!(US $4,950.00)
- 1993 chevy high top conversion van,new inspection,runs strong,solid,adult owned
- 1994 chevrolet g20 conversion van(US $2,500.00)
- 1990 chevrolet 20 series conversion wheelchair van
- 1994 chevy conversion van g20 ( designer package) mint / like new condition
- 1986 chevrolet flame big block rat rod race van
- 1995 chevy van..handicap accesible!! 65k miles!!.. great running condition
- 1977 chevy g10 van(US $25,000.00)
- 1993 chevy g20 conversion van(US $1,500.00)
- 93 conversion van
- 1995 chevrolet g20 sportvan extended passenger van 3-door 5.7l + great paint(US $3,100.00)
- 1966 chevy van
Chevrolet G20 Van Price Analytics
About Chevrolet G20 Van
Auto blogSun, 26 Jan 2014 19:19:00 EST
If you don't wish to know who won the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona, you should avert your eyes right now. We'll even give you a double-space to skedaddle...
For those of you still with us, the first race in the United SportsCar Championship (USCC) is done, but the discussions about it certainly won't end for a while. Daytona Prototypes claimed the first four overall places, the top spot taken by the No. 5 Action Express Coyote-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi, Sebastien Bourdain and Burt Friselle. The 16th and final caution of the race bunched the field up for an eight-minute sprint to the flag, so the first place getter finished just 1.4 seconds ahead of the No. 10 Wayne Taylor Racing Dallara-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Max Angelelli. Third place went to Brian Friselle in the No. 9 Action Express Chevrolet Corvette DP, 20 seconds down. Chevrolet power hasn't taken the overall win since 2003, eleven years later it scores a one-two-three-four. The No. 6 Muscle Milk/Pickett Racing ORECA-Nissan 03 scored fifth place, the top LMP2 finisher.
The Prototype Challenge class win went to the No. 54 CORE Autosport team of Colin Braun, Jon Bennett, Mark Wilkins and James Gue.
Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:30:00 EST
The Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.
After a bright-yellow false start, here is the real thing: the fourth-generation, 2015 Corvette Z06. If Chevrolet makes a ZR1 version of the C7 Corvette, it's going to be absolutely mega, because the Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.
The Cadillac Escalade has been at or near the top of most-stolen and insurance-loss lists for more than seven years, until it dropped to number six earlier this year. In 2011 it was fitted with a host of new security features to address its easy-to-override features and that has brought the number of thefts down, but when eight of the ten most stolen rides are large SUVs from General Motors, no one will argue that something else needs to be done.
Thus, GM has fitted this same theft-deterring tech to the 2015 Suburban, Tahoe and Yukon. The Suburban and Tahoe will get the steering lock that the Escalade and Yukon already get, plus bolted-down third-row seats to deter thefts like this, stronger door lock cylinders and shields, and side-cut keys to inhibit picking.
Additional security measures in a Theft Protection Package can be purchased for $395, consisting of sensors on the greenhouse glass and interior, an incline/tilt sensor and added "key control systems" to make it more difficult for the men in black balaclavas to steal what you bought.
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:29:00 EST
The majority of consumers are more or less priced out of the market.
Electric cars are gaining popularity with the general public, but are they still too expensive? According to a survey 1,084 consumers by Navigant Research, a consulting firm located in Boulder, CO, 71 percent want their next car to cost under $25,000, while 41 percent won't go a cent above $20K. Looks like people are even thriftier than we'd originally thought.
The new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has picked up another buff book accolade after capturing Road and Track's Performance Car of the Year award. The seventh-generation of America's sports car (sorry Viper, Mustang, et al.) has been named Automobile Magazine's Automobile of the Year.
Automobile's award to the Corvette over competitors is the mirror image of its rival Motor Trend, which named the Cadillac CTS its car of the year over the C7. The CTS was, according to the Automobile team, the closest contender to the mighty Stingray. Great news all around for General Motors it seems.
As for what pushed the Corvette past its distant, four-door cousin, Automobile commended its excellent, 6.2-liter V8 calling the car's performance "simply awesome" while also remarking that it is easier to drive fast than ever before thanks to steering and chassis tweaks. Following a theme set by other publications, there were also plaudits for the interior, of all things, with the buff book complimenting the car's ergonomics and material quality, while also praising the standard seats.
That was fast. Mere days after showing a Police Concept based on the 2015 Tahoe at the SEMA Show, Chevrolet has announced that it will build a PPV model based on the SUV to do battle with the Ford Police Interceptor Utility (Explorer) and Dodge Durango Special Service.
You'll recall that the Tahoe has been police staple for several years, predating both the Explorer and Durango police variants, so the fact that the new model would spawn a police variant is hardly surprising. Like the civilian model, the 2015 PPV benefits from a more efficient 5.3-liter, direct-injection V8 that pumps out 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque. It also features more high-strength steel, offering better crash protection, on top of optional safety items like lane departure warning, forward collision alert and a Safety Alert Seat.
The press release is rather light on police-specific items, aside from the auxiliary battery, which keeps the myriad of electronics in a modern police car running even when the engine isn't. Lightbars, 17-inch steel wheels on Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires and a push bar round out the mods for the Tahoe PPV. The cabin features a revised center console and room for laptop and other equipment mounts.
We've talked about Pure Vision Design before, a California-based company that made waves at last year's SEMA show with its Martini-liveried, Indy-car-powered Ford Mustang. That same car later starred in a Petrolicious video we showed you just a few weeks back. The company's latest creation is a menacing car it calls the Pure Vision Design TT Camaro. Based on a 1972 model, this car shares the Martini Mustang's clean styling and obsession with details.
Unlike the Mustang, which draws its power from a mid-60s Lotus-Ford Indycar engine, the "TT" in this Camaro's name implies something far more potent. The Nelson Racing Engines 427-cubic-inch V8 has been fitted with a pair of turbochargers, with a claimed output of 1,400 horsepower. That's almost 1,000 more than the Martini Mustang.
A six-speed Magnum transmission dispatches that power to the ground, while Pirelli PZero tires are tasked with (somehow) trying to grip the road. Baer brakes hide behind those HRE rims, while JRI coilovers and HyperTech springs bless the Camaro with some degree of competency in the bends.
Chevy's goal at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this week seems to be to show as much of its Performance and Accessories catalog as possible. That's why it brought three different Camaros - two with V8s and one powered by a V6 - with all of the best goodies from the catalog already fitted.
We gave a more in-depth recap of the Performance Camaro V8 Concept, the Performance Camaro V6 Concept and the Performance Garage Concept already, but we figured you'd like a short recap for each. It should be noted, though, that you can order all of the items you see here for your own Camaro, so be sure to take a long, hard look at our live galleries, just in case you're in the market for some mods.
Essentially, the Performance Garage Concept and the Performance V8 Concept are the same car - the only difference is that the later features a whole host of aesthetic tweaks in addition to its aftermarket, shorty exhaust headers and 2.75-inch exhaust. (The Performance Garage Concept has been usefully placed on its side; the better to see the new parts added to the vehicle.) The Performance V6 Concept is notable because, despite being a V6, there's no shortage of performance goodies fitted. All three of the Performance Camaros benefit from items from the Camaro ZL1, which can also be ordered through the catalog.
Variety, as they say, is the spice of life. That's a lesson that is currently being taught to General Motors, because despite a strong showing from its 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, the General's pickup sales still can't best those of cross-town rival Ford.
With 59,163 trucks moved, GM fell just over 1,000 units short of toppling Ford, and one of the main reasons for that, according to GM's chief sales analyst, was due to a lack of variety in the engines and body styles available on dealer lots. "We are still over-weighted toward crew-cab V8 trucks. Our light-duty mix will moderate over time as our launch progresses," said Kurt McNeil.
Loading dealers with the popular combination of the 5.3-liter V8 and the four-door, Crew Cab body style was intentional during the truck's launch, but as supplies of leftover 2013 models, which are being sold at heavy incentives, are beginning to wane, both budget-conscious and high-dollar buyers are looking elsewhere instead of at the volume model pickups.
During game five of the World Series, Chevrolet was set to do a spot of marketing for the 2014 Silverado - fans at Busch Stadium in St. Louis would hold up placards that spelled out the words "Silverado Strong," a theme that Chevy has been promoting since the Silverado's launch with the song "Strong," by Will Hoge. The St. Louis promo was ultimately called off, though, over concerns that it'd be insensitive to the visiting Boston Red Sox. (You can see the image of what the stunt would have looked like above, courtesy of one timely Reddit user.)
Now, the Busch Stadium stunt might not have been a big deal, had the St. Louis Cardinals not been playing the Boston Red Sox. Following the tragic events in Boston during the marathon back in April, the phrase "Boston Strong" gained traction among the city's citizens, especially at sporting events. So, you can imagine that Chevy's appropriation of the phrase might not sit well with some fans.
The stunt was ultimately shelved after images of the signs went viral before the game, leading to a bit of a public backlash. Chevy spokesperson Michael Albano said of the promo that it was meant to show the brand's "commitment to baseball and its fans." But after the images went viral, the company "realized there was the possibility that we may offend some of the very fans we were trying to honor," Albano told Automotive News via email.