- Conversion van
- 1991 chevy van g20, 305,auto,runs drives
- 1985 chevrolet g20 bonaventure sportvan komfort koach conversion only 72k miles
- 1994 chevrolet g20 sportvan extended passenger van 3-door 5.7l
- 1993 conversion van(US $8,000.00)
- 3/4 ton chevy g20 van camper van ~ work van(US $3,500.00)
- 1979 g30 chevy van,dually camper conversion,(US $2,500.00)
- 1994 chev high roof conversion van leather all the options $2599 buy it now !!!!(US $2,599.00)
- 5.7 350 v8 auto conversion work truck lik a-team 1500 gmc vandura c/k no reserve
- 1977 chevrolet g20 van
- Chevy short panel van no windows factory 4 speed manual!! 110" wheel base a team
- 1977 chevy g-20 4x4 van project/other/vintage/antique
- 1991 chevy van g20, 305v8,auto,runing boards,runs good, ready for your paint
- We ship cloth quad bucket seats low miles folding rear bed power windows 70k(US $7,000.00)
- 1978 chev shorty 4x4 van
- 1992 cheverolet carriage royal custom van
- Chevy g3500 shuttle bus 25 passenger van low miles florida van 7.4l financing(US $9,990.00)
- Must sell 1987 chevy sport van g20 conversion chevrolet passenger family camper(US $1,500.00)
- Van with new everything
- 1992 g20 conversion van mint 60,000 miles!(US $3,450.00)
- 1988 chevrolet g20 van(US $2,000.00)
- 1978 chevy 4x4 pathfinder van(US $12,500.00)
- 1991 chevy van g20, 305v8,auto,runing boards,runs good, ready for your paint
- 1989 g20 conversion van lx series very good condition(US $2,000.00)
- 1978 chevy pathfinder 4x4 van g 30(US $12,500.00)
- Star trek muraled gmc g15 vandura van. survivor, custom van, amazing paint.(US $12,000.00)
- 1992 chevrolet g20 winnebago conversion van
- 1987 chevrolet g-20 conversion van 106,160 original miles
- 1991 chevy van g20, 305v8,auto,runing boards,runs good, ready for your paint(US $2,500.00)
- Low mileage 1995 chevy g20 glaval conversion van. leather & wood interior.(US $6,700.00)
- 1992 chevrolet g20 sportvan extended passenger van 3-door 5.7l(US $2,500.00)
- 1967 chevy van 4x4
- Chevy g 20 van
- 05 chevy g1500 express 1 owner carfax dealer serviced conversion van passenger(US $10,995.00)
- Standard,step van, v 6-cylinder line, automatic(US $4,000.00)
- Chevy cargo van 4.3 v-6 super clean rust free florida "museum quality!"(US $2,968.00)
- 2002 chevrolet g3500 box van cargo van
- 1987 chevy g20 conversion van by zimmer(US $3,750.00)
- Outstanding 1995 g20 hightop conversion van with 20,000 miles(US $25,000.00)
- Good condition, great running, reliable cargo van for sale(US $2,000.00)
- Vintage 1992 chevrolet g20 short base cargo van(US $3,950.00)
- Custom chevrolet g20 van short wheel base
- 1995 chevy g20 van
- 1993 chevy hightop conversion van g20 unique motor coach(US $3,650.00)
- 1995 chevrolet g20 conversion high top van by traveler - one owner!
- 1978 chevy g20 custom conversion van
- Classic 1977 chevy g20 van orginally built for jerry "king kong" korab
- This is a 17" box truck, dual wheels on the back. g30(US $11,000.00)
- Only 56k chevy conversion van gmc safari g10 vandura econoline ram gseries g2500
- 1995 chevrolet brickyard 400 g20 hightop van owned by jeff gordon
- G20 conversion van, 98k miles, new fuel pump, matching tires, no major flaws(US $3,333.00)
- 1979 sportvan panel original vannin fleet 1/2 ton(US $1,800.00)
- 1995 chevy van g 20 short wheel base(US $4,200.00)
- 1999 chevrolet g3500 shuttle bus 25 passenger only 36k miles carfax financing(US $12,980.00)
- 1983 chevy g20 custom van runs and drives great 112000 miles body is straight
- 1995 full size sport conversion van very low miles - pick up only - illinois(US $10,500.00)
- 1983 chevrolet van g20(US $4,250.00)
- G20 high top cargo van(US $3,900.00)
- Daily driver! 1967 gmc/chevy panel van surf hot rod scooby doo mystery machine
- 1985 chevy g20 hightop converion van 93000 miles
Chevrolet G20 Van Price Analytics
About Chevrolet G20 Van
Auto blogThu, 12 Jun 2014 16:30:00 EST
Kenneth Feinberg, the man in charge of the General Motors compensation fund dealing with the its widespread ignition switch woes, has issued an informal, two-letter response to the plaintiffs in more than 70 lawsuits seeking redress for lost resale value of their Cobalts: "No." The cases were recently combined into one, but Feinberg told The Detroit News that the fund will deal "only with death and physical injury claims," and that "perceived diminished value" will get no consideration.
ALG, the firm specializing in establishing residual values, determined that Cobalt owners had lost $300 compared to the segment competition and doesn't envision any long-term effects from the recall situation. Feinberg's statement comes in advance of public details on how the compensation fund will work and adheres to GM's long-held position on the matter. The company has already asked a judge to throw out such suits using the pre-bankruptcy defense, even as it stopped using that defense in cases of injury and death.
With plenty of potential gain from the GM suit, however, don't expect the plaintiffs to give up yet. When Toyota was sued for the same reason during the unintended acceleration debacle, it eventually settled the case for between $1 billion and $1.4 billion just to get it over with. Since the 85 law firms involved in the Toyota litigation took home more than $250 million of that total, we shouldn't expect the attorneys to give up on a GM payout, either.
Callaway showed off its first tuned version of the 2014 Corvette Stingray at the National Corvette Museum last week, giving the rampant enthusiasts of America's sports car a look at the roughly 620-horsepower, supercharged rocket.
Unlike the Corvette SC610 we showed you back in January, this Stingray packs a fair bit more oomph. Horsepower is only up ten ponies, but torque has jumped from 556 pound-feet to "at least" 600 pound-feet. Neither horsepower nor torque is official quite yet, although Callaway is expecting to know just what its creation can do once testing and validation is completed later this month.
The 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 now boasts a new, three-element intercooler, which Callaway claims only allowed the inlet air temperature to increase by ten degrees Fahrenheit during dyno runs. Previous designs saw a 35-degree-Fahrenheit jump. The exhaust system has also been fettled with, and now is even less restrictive.
It was 1966 when Chevrolet launched its challenger to the wildly successful Ford Mustang, the Camaro. While the competition between the two brands was already healthy, the arrival of the Camaro set off one of the most intense, model-to-model rivalries in the industry.
That competitive spirit hasn't stopped Chevy and the Camaro from wishing Ford's iconic muscle car a Happy 50th Birthday as the Ford's April 17 anniversary rolls around. These two cars have been linked over the years, and while the rivalry took a break for a few years in the 2000s, today's competition between the Camaro and Mustang is as fierce as it's ever been.
You might recall that this friendliness when it comes to major milestones isn't too rare. Ford put on quite a display for General Motors' hundredth anniversary back in 2008. As the Camaro's fiftieth birthday approaches in 2016, we wouldn't be surprised to see the Mustang sending its best wishes to its Bowtie rival.
Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:00:00 EST
Supercharged, 6.2-liter V8? Check. Seven-speed manual? Check. Obsession with weight? Check.
What did you expect when Chevrolet said it was bringing a new Corvette variant to the 2014 New York Auto Show? Maybe a sticker and trim package, like the C6 Corvette Grand Sport or a tie-in deal like the Black Widow car from Chicago? On the opposite end, maybe there was an even more hardcore Z06 waiting in the wings. Who knew?
It's been a good week for heavy-duty truck buyers. First, Ram revealed the Black Package for its HD trucks, then it rolled out its new Power Wagon, and now Chevy's getting in on the action with its Silverado High Country HD. Okay, so it may not pack quite the attitude of Ram's latest 2500-series offerings, but the High Country HD will come as a welcome addition to the Chevy Trucks range to those looking to pull their horse, boat or other trailer without skimping on creature comforts.
Rolled out a little under a year ago, the High Country trim is Chevy's answer to the likes of the GMC Denali, Ford King Ranch and Ram Longhorn. It has until now only been offered on the light duty, 1500-series Silverado, but now extends to the 2500 and 3500-series HD models, as well.
So what sets a High Country pickup apart from lesser Chevy trucks? You'll be able to pick it out based on its chrome horizontal grille, body-color bumpers, 6-inch tubular side steps, 20-inch chrome wheels (18-inch on the 3500 and 17-inch on the dualie) and, of course, plenty of special badging. But it's inside where the High Country makes its mark, with a cabin decked out in saddle brown perforated leather, seats that are both heated and cooled, eight-inch touchscreen with full MyLink suite, Bose audio and park assist functions front and rear to keep those color-keyed bumpers looking fresh. (Though Chevy hasn't yet showed us the interior of the HD model, it'll presumably look mostly the same as the cab in the 1500 High Country in the gallery below.)
The current wait time for a new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is well, not short. With word of a strike at the Bowling Green, KY factory responsible for seventh-generation sports car, though, that wait time could end up growing substantially.
Now, a strike is still a ways off. UAW Local 2164, which represents the 800 workers responsible for screwing the Corvette together, is set to vote on authorizing a strike today, but even if the employees give the action a go, it's far from a sure thing. According to The Tennessean, both regional and national union officials would need to put their stamp of approval on strike action.
"The membership has to vote to strike, but it's just a step in the process," said Gary Casteel, the UAW's Region 8 director and one of the people that would need to authorize a strike action. Casteel told The Tennessean, "It's purely a local situation, though. They are having some issues with the local management."
If you don't wish to know who won the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona, you should avert your eyes right now. We'll even give you a double-space to skedaddle...
For those of you still with us, the first race in the United SportsCar Championship (USCC) is done, but the discussions about it certainly won't end for a while. Daytona Prototypes claimed the first four overall places, the top spot taken by the No. 5 Action Express Coyote-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi, Sebastien Bourdain and Burt Friselle. The 16th and final caution of the race bunched the field up for an eight-minute sprint to the flag, so the first place getter finished just 1.4 seconds ahead of the No. 10 Wayne Taylor Racing Dallara-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Max Angelelli. Third place went to Brian Friselle in the No. 9 Action Express Chevrolet Corvette DP, 20 seconds down. Chevrolet power hasn't taken the overall win since 2003, eleven years later it scores a one-two-three-four. The No. 6 Muscle Milk/Pickett Racing ORECA-Nissan 03 scored fifth place, the top LMP2 finisher.
The Prototype Challenge class win went to the No. 54 CORE Autosport team of Colin Braun, Jon Bennett, Mark Wilkins and James Gue.
Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:30:00 EST
The Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.
After a bright-yellow false start, here is the real thing: the fourth-generation, 2015 Corvette Z06. If Chevrolet makes a ZR1 version of the C7 Corvette, it's going to be absolutely mega, because the Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.
The Cadillac Escalade has been at or near the top of most-stolen and insurance-loss lists for more than seven years, until it dropped to number six earlier this year. In 2011 it was fitted with a host of new security features to address its easy-to-override features and that has brought the number of thefts down, but when eight of the ten most stolen rides are large SUVs from General Motors, no one will argue that something else needs to be done.
Thus, GM has fitted this same theft-deterring tech to the 2015 Suburban, Tahoe and Yukon. The Suburban and Tahoe will get the steering lock that the Escalade and Yukon already get, plus bolted-down third-row seats to deter thefts like this, stronger door lock cylinders and shields, and side-cut keys to inhibit picking.
Additional security measures in a Theft Protection Package can be purchased for $395, consisting of sensors on the greenhouse glass and interior, an incline/tilt sensor and added "key control systems" to make it more difficult for the men in black balaclavas to steal what you bought.
The majority of consumers are more or less priced out of the market.
Electric cars are gaining popularity with the general public, but are they still too expensive? According to a survey 1,084 consumers by Navigant Research, a consulting firm located in Boulder, CO, 71 percent want their next car to cost under $25,000, while 41 percent won't go a cent above $20K. Looks like people are even thriftier than we'd originally thought.