2004 Black Nissan Sentra Se-r Sedan 4-door 2.5l - Non-smoking - Very Clean Car on 2040cars
/ Charcoal Gray
Ozone Park, New York, United States
Engine:2.5L 2500CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: SE-R Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Sub Model: SE-R
Exterior Color: Black
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Charcoal Gray
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
- The vehicle is a gently used 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.5L 4 door Automatic Sedan and is being sold as is.
- This is a non-smoking vehicle that is kept in clean condition.
- This vehicle has very low mileage which is under 35K.
- As of 06/21/2013, the mileage is 34142.
- This vehicle comes equiped with the following:
- REMOTE START SYSTEM
- VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEM
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Sliding Sunroof
- Air Conditioning
- Cloth Seats
- CD Player
- EPA MILEAGE EST. (CTY/HWY) 20/26 mpg
- Routine standard oil changes completed every three months or approximately 3000 miles at a nissan or reputable service center.
- The vehicle was purchased in 2004 with a replacement door. The vehicle has very minor scratches and dings as a part of normal wear.
- Any questions please send a message.
- Payment must be made with a 100% bank certified check. The check must be cleared before transaction is complete. Payment of 100% is due in full before the title is transferred.
- Buyer must agree to pay remaining balance due (including applicable fees such as notary charges, registration, license plate, and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction before title is transferred to the buyer.
- Seller is not liable or responsible for the vehicle in any way after the bank certified check is cleared and payment is complete.
Nissan Sentra for Sale
Auto Services in New York
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 644 Middle Country Rd # 7, Kings-Park
Phone: (866) 595-6470
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 160 E Ridge Rd, North-Greece
Phone: (585) 338-2886
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 251 Highland Ave, Maybrook
Phone: (845) 343-6349
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 590 W Hoffman Ave, Kismet
Phone: (631) 226-9527
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 907 Old Country Rd, Old-Westbury
Phone: (516) 334-1442
Used Car Dealers, Car Wash
Address: 22503 US Route 11, Glen-Park
Phone: (315) 777-4321
Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:45:00 EST
We aren't entirely sure what's stranger about this story - that a man actually sold a vital piece of his manhood for a car, or that he did it for a Nissan 370Z. That's not to discredit the trusty Fairlady, a car we generally like, but that if we were to do what Mark Parisi did and sell one of his testicles to science, we'd be asking for a helluva lot more than $35,000.
Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:29:00 EST
But Parisi did just that, and announced live on CBS' The Doctors (we really can't make this up) that the sale of his nut would go towards the purchase of a Z. According to our friends Down Under (Australia, get your mind out of the gutter), $35K is the going rate for one slightly used testicle, so if you get nothing else from this story, gentlemen, know that you have $70,000 swinging between your legs.
Nissan has given its popular Micra a substantial refresh. Completely revised fascias front and rear join small sheetmetal tweaks for an all-new look, and Nissan says buyers can expect to find a host of new technology indoors. That includes audio USB and AUX-in slots as well as a new audio and touchscreen navigation system with a larger display. Designers have also graced the model - known in some markets as the Nissan March - with a revised center console and new trim indoors. Be still our beating hearts.
Fri, 19 Apr 2013 19:17:00 EST
Under the hood, a supercharged, direct-injection 1.2-liter gasoline three-cylinder engine continues to produce 97 horsepower, complete with a stop/start system that Nissan says helps make this powertrain one of the most efficient in the world. Buyers can also opt for diesel and non-supercharged engines if they so choose.
While periodically rumored, Nissan has no plans to bring the model to North America, but with sales in 56 nations and assembly in four different countries, the little Micra remains a big deal worldwide. You can check out an official video and press release below for more information.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued a recall for the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder and 2013 Infiniti JX due to a problem with the front brakes. The problem is a result of the brake torque member (a part that attaches the brake caliper to the front suspension), which was cast improperly with a structural weakness that could possibly lead to "reduced braking, increasing the risk of a crash," according to NHTSA. How, you ask? If the part breaks, the brake caliper could move position and possibly make contact with the wheel.
Around 20,000 of these sister crossovers are being recalled, but it doesn't sound like all were equipped with the faulty component. Dealers will inspect vehicles built between December 3, 2012 and January 29, 2013, and replace components from the defective batch. The recall goes into effect next month, but until then, the official recall notice is posted below with information for how owners can contact Nissan.