2004 Black Nissan Sentra Se-r Sedan 4-door 2.5l - Non-smoking - Very Clean Car on 2040cars
/ Charcoal Gray
Ozone Park, New York, United States
Engine:2.5L 2500CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: SE-R Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Sub Model: SE-R
Exterior Color: Black
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Charcoal Gray
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
- The vehicle is a gently used 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.5L 4 door Automatic Sedan and is being sold as is.
- This is a non-smoking vehicle that is kept in clean condition.
- This vehicle has very low mileage which is under 35K.
- As of 06/21/2013, the mileage is 34142.
- This vehicle comes equiped with the following:
- REMOTE START SYSTEM
- VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEM
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Sliding Sunroof
- Air Conditioning
- Cloth Seats
- CD Player
- EPA MILEAGE EST. (CTY/HWY) 20/26 mpg
- Routine standard oil changes completed every three months or approximately 3000 miles at a nissan or reputable service center.
- The vehicle was purchased in 2004 with a replacement door. The vehicle has very minor scratches and dings as a part of normal wear.
- Any questions please send a message.
- Payment must be made with a 100% bank certified check. The check must be cleared before transaction is complete. Payment of 100% is due in full before the title is transferred.
- Buyer must agree to pay remaining balance due (including applicable fees such as notary charges, registration, license plate, and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction before title is transferred to the buyer.
- Seller is not liable or responsible for the vehicle in any way after the bank certified check is cleared and payment is complete.
Nissan Sentra for Sale
Auto Services in New York
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Towing
Address: 102 60th St, Whitestone
Phone: (201) 381-0124
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Phone: (585) 424-3000
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 1701 Gravesend Neck Rd, Rochdale-Village
Phone: (718) 332-9358
Auto Repair & Service, Windshield Repair, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Address: 412 Broadway, East-Schodack
Phone: (518) 320-7855
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 759 Macopin Rd, Bellvale
Phone: (973) 208-8571
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 942 New Loudon Rd, Menands
Phone: (518) 785-4105
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 18:01:00 EST
Take a Nissan Juke Nismo, replace all of its suede and Alcantara interior with leather and cross-stitching, replace all of its badging with the words "Infiniti ESQ," and boom! You've got a made-for-China crossover aimed at "the new millennials." Infiniti teased the coming of the ESQ last month, and today, we're treated to pictures taking it in from various toothsome angles.
Tue, 23 Jul 2013 08:00:00 EST
Whippersnappers with anywhere from 200,000 yuan ($33,507 USD) to 300,000 yuan to spend will get the same 197 horsepower, 1.6-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, sport-tuned CVT and all-wheel drive that we know in the Juke Nismo. We haven't tracked down any other official information about it yet, but potential buyers will get their first look at it during the Chengdu Motor Show that opens later this month, where it will share market-specific notes with Infiniti Q50 L.
Nissan is going to be leveraging the weight of the Chinese market by selling cars influenced by the People's Republic in other markets around the globe. The influence of Chinese design is further proof of the country's importance on a global scale. Nissan isn't the only manufacturer that's looking to leverage China's burgeoning design talent, as BMW, Volkswagen, and General Motors have all set up facilities.
Sat, 13 Apr 2013 09:00:00 EST
In fact, VW and GM have both used Chinese talent to design cars, in the Passat and Buick LaCrosse, respectively. Nissan has already tested the waters with its Beijing studios, penning the Friend-Me Concept from this year's Shanghai Auto Show. Where GM and VW used their Shanghai-based studios as more consultancies than anything else, though, Nissan is aiming to have the Beijing studio design a global car.
According to Nissan's global design head, Shiro Nakamura, that's already happening. Nakamura told Reuters that Nissan is two years from launching a Chinese-designed global model that will see sales in both North America and Europe, in addition to its home market. While Nakamura wouldn't elaborate on what the new model's styling would entail, there's a focus on what the Chinese call daqi.
Nissan has announced that it has hired Fred Diaz as its new divisional vice president of sales and marketing. With the appointment, Diaz unexpected exits his post as president and CEO of Chrysler's Ram brand, a position he has held since 2009 when the brand was created as a separate entity from Dodge. He was also president and CEO of Chrysler de Mexico.
Nissan issued a press released - posted below - in which it says that Diaz's newly formed position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the brand in the US, including such facets as sales, marketing, parts and service, along with administrative matters. In addition, he will lead Nissan's light commercial vehicle and fleet division, likely a key attraction with his Ram background.
Chrysler has yet to name a replacement for Diaz.