2004 Black Nissan Sentra Se-r Sedan 4-door 2.5l - Non-smoking - Very Clean Car on 2040cars
/ Charcoal Gray
Ozone Park, New York, United States
Engine:2.5L 2500CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: SE-R Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Sub Model: SE-R
Exterior Color: Black
Disability Equipped: No
Interior Color: Charcoal Gray
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
- The vehicle is a gently used 2004 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.5L 4 door Automatic Sedan and is being sold as is.
- This is a non-smoking vehicle that is kept in clean condition.
- This vehicle has very low mileage which is under 35K.
- As of 06/21/2013, the mileage is 34142.
- This vehicle comes equiped with the following:
- REMOTE START SYSTEM
- VEHICLE SECURITY SYSTEM
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Sliding Sunroof
- Air Conditioning
- Cloth Seats
- CD Player
- EPA MILEAGE EST. (CTY/HWY) 20/26 mpg
- Routine standard oil changes completed every three months or approximately 3000 miles at a nissan or reputable service center.
- The vehicle was purchased in 2004 with a replacement door. The vehicle has very minor scratches and dings as a part of normal wear.
- Any questions please send a message.
- Payment must be made with a 100% bank certified check. The check must be cleared before transaction is complete. Payment of 100% is due in full before the title is transferred.
- Buyer must agree to pay remaining balance due (including applicable fees such as notary charges, registration, license plate, and taxes) within 3 days of the close of the auction before title is transferred to the buyer.
- Seller is not liable or responsible for the vehicle in any way after the bank certified check is cleared and payment is complete.
Nissan Sentra for Sale
Auto Services in New York
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 2293 Crompond Rd, Cross-River
Phone: (866) 994-6541
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Battery Storage, Auto Body Parts
Address: 63 Veterans Memorial Dr, Berlin
Phone: (413) 664-2017
New Car Dealers
Address: 65 Fountain Ave, S-Ozone-Park
Phone: (929) 224-0634
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Car Wash
Phone: (315) 601-9830
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 246 Franklin St, Brooklyn-Heights
Phone: (718) 383-5252
Auto Repair & Service, Towing, Brake Repair
Address: 33 Rose St, Purdys
Phone: (203) 792-6954
Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:45:00 EST
Good as it is, when we think about the Nissan Altima, the words "V8" or "supercar" are not in our vernacular, but Nissan Motorsports is looking to change all that. After unveiling the race version of its Altima sedan intended for the Australian V8 Supercars series back in October, the four race teams and their cars were revealed yesterday ahead of a preseason test session this weekend.
Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:30:00 EST
Two of the Altima racecars will be sponsored by Jack Daniels while the other two will wear Norton (as in Norton Anti-Virus) black-and-yellow livery. The season officially kicks off on March 1, and we'll get to see the V8-powered Altima on US soil from May 17-19 when the V8 Supercars series hits the new Circuit of the Americas in Austin. Scroll down to watch a couple videos and a press release issued for the team introductions.
Don't look for a tremendous shifts in automotive market share over the next three years because it might not be coming. That's at least according to the annual Car Wars report by John Murphy, from Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research.
Sun, 14 Sep 2014 11:02:00 EST
In the report's analysis of automakers' market share from 2013 to 2017, it predicts only small changes among the major companies. Ford and Honda see the biggest positive effect with an estimated 0.5 percent increase in their shares over the next three years; to 16.2 percent and 10.3 percent respectively. On the flip side, European automakers and Nissan are expected to lose 0.2 percent each to fall to 8.3 percent and 7.8 percent each respectively. The rest of the industry is predicted to hold steady as it is now.
The biggest loser in that prediction might be Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles. The report certainly throws a wet blanket on its plan for significant gains in market share. Murphy told The Detroit News that the company's goal was "almost unattainable."
A mere seven minutes after the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced they were pregnant with their second child, Nissan had the perfect post circulating on the Twittersphere. How did Nissan know to expect Kate and William were expecting? By paying attention to the Internet zeitgeist.
It could be triplets and there would *still* be enough room for the Queen... #XTrail #SevenSeats #RoyalBaby pic.twitter.com/k4HiNAb7lq
- NissanUK (@NissanUK) September 8, 2014