- 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 w/ 9ft service body and palfinger electric crane(US $69,704.00)
- Dodge ram 4500 glass hauling truck(US $24,800.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 flatbed
- 1996 ford f-150 extended cab eddie bauer addition extra clean pick up truck(US $6,300.00)
- Regular cab ram 4500 diesel 84ca 11ft gooseneck flatbed(US $44,803.00)
- 2012 ram 4500 regular cab diesel 4x4 slt 172" chassis(US $31,990.00)
- Hot shot hauler 4x2 ram 4500 9ft gooseneck flatbed toolboxes(US $44,894.00)
- 2012 texas own dodge ram 4500 4x4 flat bed one owner accident free(US $36,990.00)
- 2011 dodge 4500 crew cab flat bed 11.5 "footer one owner accident free 111k(US $34,900.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 flatbed gooseneck crew cab hotshot 6.7l cummins(US $24,500.00)
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 9' flatbed 22000 miles still under warranty crew cab 4x4(US $39,999.00)
- 2008 dodge 4500 cumins trubo diesel very low miles excellent condition
- 4wd white trailer hitch dually skirted stake bed diesel texas leather tan vinyl(US $38,988.00)
- 6.7l i6 diesel chassis cab utility box tow pkg cruise keyless entry cd mp3 4x4
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 diesel 2wd dually 6-speed flat bed hauler quad cab(US $26,885.00)
- Sterling bullet 4x4 diesel(US $12,000.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 diesel 2wd dually 6-speed flat bed hauler quad cab(US $26,980.00)
- Diesel 6 speed
- Ram 4500 diesel slt hyperteh chip aisin hiab highlift crane cm bed palfinger(US $52,000.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 diesel crew cab 4x4 auto truck with hauler bed(US $39,000.00)
- 2013 dodge ram 4500 reg cab/chassis diesel drw 4x4 37k texas direct auto(US $33,780.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 drw diesel 4x4 6-speed flat bed hauler crew 1 texas owner(US $40,585.00)
- 2009 dodge ram 4500 4x4
- 2008 dodge ram 4500-5500 - 2008 sterling bullet cummins 6.7- car hauler hot shot(US $10,900.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 4x4 heavy duty utility body crew cab diesel 131k(US $32,000.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 drw diesel 4x4 6-speed flat bed hauler crew 1 texas owner(US $40,885.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 bullet sterling 4x4 utility truck cummins diesel 6 spd(US $21,995.00)
- Cummins turbo diesel flat bed alcoa wheels 1 owner 4x4(US $44,987.00)
- Hd cab & chassis dually flat bed vinyl tow hooks hitch mp3 tool box steel rims(US $43,814.00)
- We finance!!! 2011 ram 4500 st 4x4 6.7 diesel dually flat bed 52k texas auto(US $42,998.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 6.7l cummins diesel service body(US $54,994.00)
- Diesel 6.7l cd 4x4 dual rear wheels turbocharged abs 4wd dually
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 cummins diesel wrecker self loader w/ 810 vulcan intruder
- Mechanics special!! 2010 dodge ram4500 crew cab 4x4 1-owner needs engine !!!!!!!
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew diesel dually flatbed tow 64k texas direct auto(US $40,980.00)
- Dodge 4500 ram(US $36,000.00)
- 2012 dodge 4500 dually 2002 take 3 car hauler trailer(US $48,999.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 with 9ft skirted flatbed and aluminum wheels(US $53,682.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 with 9ft skirted 4 toolbox gooseneck flatbed(US $51,891.00)
- New 2014 dodge ram 4500 4x4 6.7 cumming turbo diesel deweze bale bed(US $58,419.00)
- 2014 ram 4500 hot shot hauler(US $52,821.00)
- 2014 ram 4500 hot shot hauler(US $53,008.00)
- Diesel new 6.7l cab chassis four by four crew cab chrome appearance groupclean
- 2010 dodge ram 4500 4x4 tow truck w/ led lights flatbed towing package 32k miles(US $41,995.00)
- 2008 dodge 4500 hd 11.5 foot flat bed texas own one owner fully service(US $19,990.00)
- 09 dodge ram 4500, ultron lift gate, knapheide service bed, one-owner, excellent(US $20,900.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 wrecker autoloader tow truck jerr-dann
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew cab cummins diesel w/chassis body(US $33,900.00)
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew cab cummins diesel w/chassis body(US $34,900.00)
- 2008 ram 4500 dually 11' flat bed slt cummins turbo diesel auto tow pkg 1 owner(US $21,980.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 slt 4 door cab & chassis
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 4x4 6.7 diesel crew cab automatic cab & chassis(US $38,995.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 st cab & chassis 4-door 6.7l
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 slt 4x4 flat bed
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 crew cab flat bed utility 6.7l cummins aisin trans 3500 5500(US $15,777.00)
- 2012 st/slt/laramie 6.7l auto pw7_bright white clear coat(US $51,130.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 crew cab 2wd w/ knapheide utility box cummins diesel 65k(US $32,750.00)
- 2011 dodge ram hd 4500 4x2 crew chassis cab new(US $37,195.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 laramie crew cab cummins 6.7 diesel 4wd with aluminum bed(US $34,995.00)
- 2012 12 ram 4500 dodge ram crew cab 5500 cummins diesel 2wd car flatbed hauler(US $32,000.00)
Dodge Ram 4500 Price Analytics
About Dodge Ram 4500
Auto blogFri, 29 Aug 2014 18:27:00 EST
Dodge and Mopar have never strayed far from success in drag racing, be it on run-what-you-brung nights at the local strip or at the highest levels of the sport. Hoping to both add to that heritage and capitalize on some of the media spotlight that's shown so brightly on the brand of late, Dodge has given us our first look at the 2015 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak test car.
Though this first iteration doesn't make use of the 707-horsepower Hellcat engine, it seems to be a pretty formidable racing package. Starting with a stock '15 Challenger, Mopar adds a full roll cage built to National Hot Rod Association specs. Rubber front and back is drag racing-ready as well, with 28x4.5-inch tires in the front, and fat 30x9-inch tires out back - all from Hoosier.
Powering the beast is a massive 426-cubic-inch (7.0-liter) Hemi Race V8, with output levels that are still unspecified. A Chrysler 727 automatic transmission connects up to a racing style shift lever, with integral line lock.
This past June I spent an excellent day hanging out with Joey Ruiter, driving and discussing his Reboot Buggy project. Before heading home, I let him know that he was more than welcome to keep me abreast of whichever new automotive project he'd get into. You can never have too many car designers and one-off fabricators in your Rolodex, right?
Ruiter recently made good with the follow-up, emailing me with details on this Dodge Challenger A/T Untamed Concept that pushes a lot of hot buttons for the muscle car and off-roading enthusiasts.
This all-terrain Mopar is a lot more than a Challenger body dropped on a truck chassis, too. A materialized version of the A/T would included a completely new, long-travel suspension, skid plates, body armor and rock sliders, and obviously flared fenders to help accommodate a hellacious set of off-road-ready tires. The dramatically revised underpinnings would be topped with a slick graphics package and a killer lower light bar, all making the A/T look quite cohesive in its own, radical way. And the result would be a car no longer limited to mere road-driving.
Chrysler owners are hopping mad after experiencing a series of electrical gremlins in some of the company's vehicles. Issues range from mere annoyances - windows rolling down and radios turning off of their own accord - to serious safety issues, with headlights that randomly shut off at night and cars that stall and refuse to start.
The issues are being blamed on the total integrated power module, which can cost up to $1,000 for customers to replace. This, of course, has led to a hefty batch of complaints to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, with 240 owners expressing their displeasure so far. Another site, CarComplaints.com, has registered over 300 complaints relating to the 2010 to 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango, alone, according to The New York Times.
Chrysler has acknowledged that it's investigating the complaints and is analyzing the faulty TIPMs, but that isn't quite enough for customers of the affected vehicles. The newspaper has snagged a few of the more harrowing tales with the electrically challenged Chrysler products, culled from the NHTSA complaints.
No one wants to have their car stolen, but a new study by the National Insurance Crime Bureau has some bad news for older Honda owners and pickup drivers. Fortunately, it has better news for drivers overall. The group is reporting that according to preliminary data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, thefts were down 3.2 percent in 2013 (versus 2012) to fewer than 700,000 cars. That's the lowest figure since 1967. That's also less than half of the peak of over 1.66 million thefts in 1991. "The drop in thefts is good news for all of us," says NICB President and CEO Joe Wehrle. "But it still amounts to a vehicle being stolen every 45 seconds and losses of over $4 billion a year."
Honda drivers might not find it such good news with older Accord and Civic models topping this year's theft study. Toyota and Dodge can't really celebrate, either, with two models each on the list, as well. Overall, this year's list was split evenly between foreign and domestic models, which were mostly pickups.
The 10 most likely vehicles to be stolen in 2013 were:
The Viper wouldn't be the Viper if it wasn't the most powerful model under the Chrysler umbrella. But with the arrival of the Hellcat engine in the Dodge Charger and Challenger, the Viper has fallen behind in the bragging rights department: where the new supercharged V8 produces 707 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque, the naturally aspirated V10 offers "only" 640 hp and 600 lb-ft - gargantuan output figures by almost any other standard, but crucially behind on the SRT power scale. Conner Avenue is going to have to do something about that.
Although the Hellcat's engine reportedly won't fit under the Viper's hood, SRT is now rumored to have another trick up its sleeve: supercharge the existing V10. According to the Pentastar performance enthusiasts at allpar.com, Chrysler has already taken delivery of the first such prototype engines so that it can begin the process of fitting it into an upgraded Viper.
The spooled ten-pot is tipped to produce around 800 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque. More than that and the Viper's drivetrain, chassis and bodywork would have to be substantially reworked. Though beefier transmissions are available, fitting them would reportedly set off a domino-game of changes required to handle the added torque. Which may be something Chrysler would be prepared to do for the next-generation model, but in the meantime, 800 hp could prove enough to put the Viper back atop the Mopar performance ladder where it belongs, and give it an edge against the new Corvette Z06 to rekindle sales.
Sat, 16 Aug 2014 12:01:00 EST
We were definitely rock stars at the 20th edition of the Dream Cruise.
The yell came from somewhere in the crowd: "Hey Hellcat, push it!" We obliged with a jab of the throttle, and the 707 horses of the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat roared to life. It went on like this. All weekend. It's one thing to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise, it's quite another to star in it.
If you're an enthusiast, and you don't know that Dodge spawned another Hellcat this week, you really must have been living in cave. The 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is probably the biggest news for enthusiasts since the reveal of, well the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
But, there are some things you might not know or might have missed about the new Charger and Challenger Hellcats. For starters, reports that the Hellcat production would be limited to a low volume are not true.
"We have not capped the Hellcat on either the Challenger or the Charger," Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis said.
NASCAR's Nationwide Series may have switched (in appearance anyway) to muscle cars, but American racing fans know that if they want to see real muscle cars on the street circuits, the only place to look is Trans Am. The all-American racing series is packed with Mustangs, Camaros and even Corvettes. The one thing it's been missing is the Dodge Challenger, but now SRT Motorsports has announced it's bringing its muscle car back where it belongs.
Rather than waiting until next year, the Miller Racing team is switching mid-season to the new Dodge Challenger SRT Trans Am racer you see here, just in time for this weekend's race at Mid-Ohio. And not just that - it's lined up a compelling pair of drivers to pilot it, as well.
The No. 11 car will be driven by Trans Am legend Tommy Kendall, a four-time series champion who's been off the grid since 2004. Backing him up in the No. 1 Challenger will be none other than Cameron Lawrence, the driver who has won five out of six races in the Chevy Camaro so far this season, losing out only once to American racing scion Adam Andretti.
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 15:33:00 EST
"This is a car that most brands would never bring to market." - Tim Kuniskis
Dodge CEO Tim Kuniskis had reason to be confident, perhaps even a bit cocky at the reveal of his brand's newest halo car, the 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. As he said simply, it's the "quickest, fastest and most powerful sedan in the world."
Earlier today, Dodge pulled the wraps off its 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat - a 707-horsepower sedan capable of sprinting to 60 miles per hour in 3.7 seconds and reaching a top speed of 204 mph. Naturally, the car debuted in a bright shade of pull-me-over red, so it was fitting, then, that Dodge also brought its newly updated 2015 Charger Pursuit to keep everything under control.
No, cops won't be able to spec their Charger cruisers with the 707-hp Hellcat engine (oh man, imagine the chase scenes...), but law enforcement officials will be able to choose from either a 3.6-liter V6 or 5.7-liter Hemi V8, producing 292 hp and 370 hp, respectively. V8 models can be ordered with all-wheel drive, and Dodge estimates that with either engine, the Charger Pursuit can achieve up to 26 miles per gallon on the highway (thanks to the V8's four-cylinder mode).
Other updates for 2015 include improved braking power, a seven-inch display in the instrument cluster, a five-inch display in the center stack, and a new vehicle systems interface that could make it easier for police squads to install computer and radio equipment.