- Save at empire dodge on this new 4500 crew chassis laramie aisin leather gps 4x4(US $56,488.00)
- Save at empire dodge on this new crew tradesman cummins aisin alcoa camera 4x4(US $49,188.00)
- Save at empire dodge on this new crew cab laramie aisin gps camera flat bed 4x4(US $62,288.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 heavy duty 4x4, 4 door, cummins turbo diesel(US $24,500.00)
- Cummins turbo diesel st crew 4dr cab chassis 4x4 automatic trans dually tx truck(US $19,998.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 4x4 service truck
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 diesel 4x4 dually 6-speed flat bed hauler st texas truck(US $28,980.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 slt tow truck(US $25,000.00)
- 4x4 reg cab 6.7l cummins diesel 12'x8' flat bed western v blade snow plow slt
- Cummins turbo diesel ram 4500 c&m skirted flatbed with tool boxes power equip(US $23,950.00)
- 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 w/ 9ft service body and palfinger electric crane(US $69,704.00)
- Dodge ram 4500 glass hauling truck(US $24,800.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 flatbed
- 1996 ford f-150 extended cab eddie bauer addition extra clean pick up truck(US $6,300.00)
- Regular cab ram 4500 diesel 84ca 11ft gooseneck flatbed(US $44,803.00)
- 2012 ram 4500 regular cab diesel 4x4 slt 172" chassis(US $31,990.00)
- Hot shot hauler 4x2 ram 4500 9ft gooseneck flatbed toolboxes(US $44,894.00)
- 2012 texas own dodge ram 4500 4x4 flat bed one owner accident free(US $36,990.00)
- 2011 dodge 4500 crew cab flat bed 11.5 "footer one owner accident free 111k(US $34,900.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 flatbed gooseneck crew cab hotshot 6.7l cummins(US $24,500.00)
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 9' flatbed 22000 miles still under warranty crew cab 4x4(US $39,999.00)
- 2008 dodge 4500 cumins trubo diesel very low miles excellent condition
- 4wd white trailer hitch dually skirted stake bed diesel texas leather tan vinyl(US $38,988.00)
- 6.7l i6 diesel chassis cab utility box tow pkg cruise keyless entry cd mp3 4x4
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 diesel 2wd dually 6-speed flat bed hauler quad cab(US $26,885.00)
- Sterling bullet 4x4 diesel(US $12,000.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 diesel 2wd dually 6-speed flat bed hauler quad cab(US $26,980.00)
- Diesel 6 speed
- Ram 4500 diesel slt hyperteh chip aisin hiab highlift crane cm bed palfinger(US $52,000.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 diesel crew cab 4x4 auto truck with hauler bed(US $39,000.00)
- 2013 dodge ram 4500 reg cab/chassis diesel drw 4x4 37k texas direct auto(US $33,780.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 drw diesel 4x4 6-speed flat bed hauler crew 1 texas owner(US $40,585.00)
- 2009 dodge ram 4500 4x4
- 2008 dodge ram 4500-5500 - 2008 sterling bullet cummins 6.7- car hauler hot shot(US $10,900.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 4x4 heavy duty utility body crew cab diesel 131k(US $32,000.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 drw diesel 4x4 6-speed flat bed hauler crew 1 texas owner(US $40,885.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 bullet sterling 4x4 utility truck cummins diesel 6 spd(US $21,995.00)
- Cummins turbo diesel flat bed alcoa wheels 1 owner 4x4(US $44,987.00)
- Hd cab & chassis dually flat bed vinyl tow hooks hitch mp3 tool box steel rims(US $43,814.00)
- We finance!!! 2011 ram 4500 st 4x4 6.7 diesel dually flat bed 52k texas auto(US $42,998.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 6.7l cummins diesel service body(US $54,994.00)
- Diesel 6.7l cd 4x4 dual rear wheels turbocharged abs 4wd dually
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 cummins diesel wrecker self loader w/ 810 vulcan intruder
- Mechanics special!! 2010 dodge ram4500 crew cab 4x4 1-owner needs engine !!!!!!!
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew diesel dually flatbed tow 64k texas direct auto(US $40,980.00)
- Dodge 4500 ram(US $36,000.00)
- 2012 dodge 4500 dually 2002 take 3 car hauler trailer(US $48,999.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 with 9ft skirted flatbed and aluminum wheels(US $53,682.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 with 9ft skirted 4 toolbox gooseneck flatbed(US $51,891.00)
- New 2014 dodge ram 4500 4x4 6.7 cumming turbo diesel deweze bale bed(US $58,419.00)
- 2014 ram 4500 hot shot hauler(US $52,821.00)
- 2014 ram 4500 hot shot hauler(US $53,008.00)
- Diesel new 6.7l cab chassis four by four crew cab chrome appearance groupclean
- 2010 dodge ram 4500 4x4 tow truck w/ led lights flatbed towing package 32k miles(US $41,995.00)
- 2008 dodge 4500 hd 11.5 foot flat bed texas own one owner fully service(US $19,990.00)
- 09 dodge ram 4500, ultron lift gate, knapheide service bed, one-owner, excellent(US $20,900.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 wrecker autoloader tow truck jerr-dann
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew cab cummins diesel w/chassis body(US $33,900.00)
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew cab cummins diesel w/chassis body(US $34,900.00)
- 2008 ram 4500 dually 11' flat bed slt cummins turbo diesel auto tow pkg 1 owner(US $21,980.00)
Dodge Ram 4500 Price Analytics
About Dodge Ram 4500
Auto blogFri, 24 Oct 2014 13:29:00 EST
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles already previewed its 2014 SEMA show lineup with some slick renders. Now, the automaker has finally showed us the actual cars, and among the group there are definitely some that stand out more than others.
Dodge is really showing off its muscle at this year's show with four concepts that all pump up the power of the brand's models. Perhaps most interesting among them is the Challenger T/A Concept (pictured above) in striking Sublime Green and matte black. It's meant to resemble the classic Trans Am racer from the '70s. Under the hood is a 6.4-liter V8, and to fit the vintage style there's a pistol-grip gearshift inside.
The Charger R/T also gets some attention with the Mopar concept that shows off what FCA's aftermarket performance arm can do. Mods include an updated body kit, cold-air intake for the 5.7-liter V8 and a coil-over suspension kit. Beyond that, the Dart R/T Concept looks a lot meaner with a black hood with duct work that leads straight to the air intake. The rest of the compact sedan is dolled up in O-So-Orange paint and is fitted with upgrades to improve handling like a coil-over suspension and big brake kit from the Mopar catalog.
We all knew That Kid. As a freshman, he was a big kid, overweight but surprisingly strong. Still, he was often picked on for his size. Then, he chatted with the football coach, who convinced him that his true calling was on the team's offensive line. After a season on the freshman squad and a summer of two-a-days, this mild-mannered, husky high schooler returned for his sophomore year as a big, imposing, solid piece of muscle. Needless to say, the same bullies that picked on him were praying he'd forgotten about them as a 10th grader.
That's the V8-powered 2015 Dodge Challenger. It arrived on the scene with a max of 425 horsepower and a bit of a weight problem. It completed its proverbial freshman year with a nice 2011 refresh, where the SRT8 was bumped up to 470 hp, but it still had some work to do.
Enter 2015, and fresh off three months of constant burpees and wind sprints, the newest Challenger is as big and powerful as it's ever been, but it's now got poise and potential, and my goodness, it's fun in a way that Dodge's muscle car has never been.
Lawsuits are an unfortunate part of doing business in just about any industry, so the latest complaint filed by a California-based aftermarket firm against Chrysler would seem to be nothing more than business as usual. But this isn't the first time the two companies have sparred over this particular issue.
According to a report from Automotive News, the dispute revolves around the Scat Pack name that Chrysler first offered on the Charger, Coronet, Dart and Super Bee starting in 1968. Scat Enterprises, a manufacturer of crankshafts and other components for Dodges and other vehicles, sued Chrysler for using its name. A few years later the Scat Pack disappeared from the Dodge catalog.
Fast forward to August 2013 when Chrysler applied to register the Scat Pack name anew. The US Patent and Trademark Office turned down Chrysler's application, but the automaker proceeded anyway, unveiling new Scat Packs for the Challenger, Charger and Dart at last year's SEMA show.
Ladies and gentlemen, let's get the most salient bit of information out of the way right off the bat: $63,995*. That's the amount of money Dodge dealers will be asking for (at the very least, naturally) for a 2015 Charger Hellcat (*plus $995 for destination on all pricing figures). That rather reasonable sum will bring home its buyer a 6.2-liter Hemi V8 engine boasting a supercharger to post such gaudy figures as 707 horsepower and 650 pound-feet of torque, leading to a top speed of 204 miles per hour to go along with an NHRA-certified quarter-mile time of 11.0 seconds.
With that out of the way, the rest of the 2015 Dodge Charger pricing information breaks down as follows: $27,995 will deliver a sedan with a 292-horsepower 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission. Moving up one step of the ladder nets the buyer an SXT model with the same engine, but a nicer chunk of technology and optional equipment for a $2,000 premium. All-wheel drive adds another $3,000. Hemi V8-powered R/T models now boast an eight-speed transmission bolted to the same well-loved 370-horsepower engine as before, for a base price of $32,995.
The SRT 392 model that had hitherto been the top-performing Charger brings with it an asking price of $47,385 while bargain hunters can equip a Charger R/T Scat Pack machine with that same 485-horsepower 6.4-liter Hemi, albeit with somewhat less posh interior bits and pieces, the removal of the 392's adjustable suspension and hi-po wheel and tire package for $39,995.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
The first one covers about 434,581 units of the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, Durango, and Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 2011-2014 model years with electric hydraulic power steering, the 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 160 amp alternator, according to FCA. In the affected vehicles, it's possible for the alternator to fail without warning and possibly cause the car to stall. According to the documentation submitted to NHTSA, the automaker began investigating the problem in August 2014 and has found possible evidence of one crash caused by the failures but no known injuries.
Customers will begin receiving notification about the recall next month, and obviously the repairs will be done at no cost to them.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is hauling a multitude of modified models to the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas this November, and the company is releasing the first teasing sketches of many of them.
Unfortunately, FCA isn't giving many solid details on any of the concepts other than saying the vehicles from Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Fiat all benefit from tuning from its Mopar performance brand. The teaser photos include a sinister-looking Chrysler 200S, Fiat 500 Abarth with two-tone paint and a scorpion on the hood, a red and black 500L, seemingly two different takes on the Jeep Renegade, a green Dodge Challenger wearing the T/A badge, an orange and black Dart, a very neon Charger, just the outline of a red and black Viper, a Ram ProMaster in Mopar livery and a Ram pickup called the Outdoorsman.
Take a look through the gallery to see what you think of the sketches for these concepts, and scroll down for the full announcement from FCA.
Horsepower may steal a lot of headlines, but the always-more-complex torque figure is often a critical one for both the workingman and the motoring playboy. The measure of rotational force represents the twist that can liquefy one's tires or haul one's horse trailer. Good stuff.
It follows then, that as with the horsepower-to-weight list that we assembled for you a few months ago, a list of cars that offer the most pound-feet with the fewest pounds to carry, is an interesting one to break down. Sure, there's a big difference in how the torque is applied from a turbocharged six-cylinder in a Swedish luxury sedan and a massive heavy-duty truck's turbo-diesel. But being the car/stat geeks that we are, we think it's kinda neat that those two vehicles rank near each other where torque and weight intersect.
As with the horsepower list, we've given you figures as pounds per every one pound-foot. Again broken down into broad price categories, we've got a mixed bag of 2014 and 2015 models here, too. Every effort has been made to select the most up-to-date prices and specs, and we've also to omitted some '14 cars that won't be re-upped after the ongoing yearly changeover.
The Dodge boys and their cousins from SRT have shoehorned the same 707-horsepower, 6.2-liter supercharged V8 into both the Dodge Challenger and Charger. The former being a two-door, it's lighter than the latter four-door sedan. So it would stand to reason that the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat would be the quicker of the two, right?
Only that's not necessarily proving to be the case. On stock rubber, yes, the coupe beats the sedan: Dodge quotes a 0-60 time of 3.7 seconds for the Charger SRT Hellcat and 3.5 for the Challenger. Same gap across the quarter-mile: 11 seconds flat for the Charger versus 10.8 seconds for the Challenger. But according to recent reports, the story changes when you put both on drag radials.
While visiting Chrysler HQ in Auburn Hills, MI, TorqueNews.com caught wind of performance figures for the Charger Hellcat on drag tires: 0-60 in a mind-blowing 2.9 seconds and a quarter-mile in just 10.7. The latter figure just barely pips the Hellcat-powered Challenger's NHRA-certified figure of 10.8, making the Charger not only the fastest sedan on the market, but also the fastest muscle car. What isn't immediately clear, however, is whether the drag radials in question have any tread on them and are street-legal, or if they're pure slicks confined to a closed strip.
The Center for Auto Safety is officially petitioning the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to begin scrutinizing alleged problems with the totally integrated power module (TIPM) on about 24 Chrysler Group SUVs and minivans. The advocacy group claims that the part's failure can cause affected vehicles to stall or not start at all. NHTSA is still looking into the accusations and deciding whether a full investigation is actually warranted.
The CAS petition claims at least 70 TIPM failures, but according to NHTSA, six of the complaints are for models that don't have the modules. In 34 of the reported cases, the vehicles refused to start, and in 17 of them the engine stalled. There were also two allegations of smoke and one of a fire. However, none of these affected airbag deployment or resulted in a crash.
This petition isn't the first TIPM-related problem for Chrysler Group. A recent report in the New York Times alleged that it found 240 complaints potentially related to the issue on NHTSA's website alone. In September, the automaker also recalled 230,760 examples worldwide (188,723 in the US) of the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango replace the fuel pump relay circuit inside of the TIPM-7 with one external to the unit. The original part could allegedly cause the models to stall without warning. Even earlier, the company also recalled about 80,000 examples of the Jeep Wrangler and Dodge Nitro in 2007 to have the module reprogrammed.
$60,000 doesn't strike us as a lot to pay for a muscle car with 707 horsepower on tap. $825,000... now that's a different story. But, according to the official SRT blog, that's how much one generous and eager buyer paid for the privilege of getting his (or her) hands on the very first new Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
Decked out in Stryker Red paint that's usually reserved for the Viper, the supercharged Challenger bearing the VIN 0001 went up for auction at the Mandalay Bay hotel and casino in Las Vegas on Saturday under the auspices of Barrett-Jackson. By the time bidding ended, the gavel dropped at $825,000 - nearly 14 times the sticker price - 100 percent of which will benefit Opportunity Vehicle, a charity that aids the intellectually handicapped in the Las Vegas Area.