- Save at empire dodge on this new 4500 crew chassis laramie aisin leather gps 4x4(US $56,488.00)
- Save at empire dodge on this new crew tradesman cummins aisin alcoa camera 4x4(US $49,188.00)
- Save at empire dodge on this new crew cab laramie aisin gps camera flat bed 4x4(US $62,288.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 heavy duty 4x4, 4 door, cummins turbo diesel(US $24,500.00)
- Cummins turbo diesel st crew 4dr cab chassis 4x4 automatic trans dually tx truck(US $19,998.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 4x4 service truck
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 diesel 4x4 dually 6-speed flat bed hauler st texas truck(US $28,980.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 slt tow truck(US $25,000.00)
- 4x4 reg cab 6.7l cummins diesel 12'x8' flat bed western v blade snow plow slt
- Cummins turbo diesel ram 4500 c&m skirted flatbed with tool boxes power equip(US $23,950.00)
- 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 w/ 9ft service body and palfinger electric crane(US $69,704.00)
- Dodge ram 4500 glass hauling truck(US $24,800.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 flatbed
- 1996 ford f-150 extended cab eddie bauer addition extra clean pick up truck(US $6,300.00)
- Regular cab ram 4500 diesel 84ca 11ft gooseneck flatbed(US $44,803.00)
- 2012 ram 4500 regular cab diesel 4x4 slt 172" chassis(US $31,990.00)
- Hot shot hauler 4x2 ram 4500 9ft gooseneck flatbed toolboxes(US $44,894.00)
- 2012 texas own dodge ram 4500 4x4 flat bed one owner accident free(US $36,990.00)
- 2011 dodge 4500 crew cab flat bed 11.5 "footer one owner accident free 111k(US $34,900.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 flatbed gooseneck crew cab hotshot 6.7l cummins(US $24,500.00)
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 9' flatbed 22000 miles still under warranty crew cab 4x4(US $39,999.00)
- 2008 dodge 4500 cumins trubo diesel very low miles excellent condition
- 4wd white trailer hitch dually skirted stake bed diesel texas leather tan vinyl(US $38,988.00)
- 6.7l i6 diesel chassis cab utility box tow pkg cruise keyless entry cd mp3 4x4
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 diesel 2wd dually 6-speed flat bed hauler quad cab(US $26,885.00)
- Sterling bullet 4x4 diesel(US $12,000.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 diesel 2wd dually 6-speed flat bed hauler quad cab(US $26,980.00)
- Diesel 6 speed
- Ram 4500 diesel slt hyperteh chip aisin hiab highlift crane cm bed palfinger(US $52,000.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 diesel crew cab 4x4 auto truck with hauler bed(US $39,000.00)
- 2013 dodge ram 4500 reg cab/chassis diesel drw 4x4 37k texas direct auto(US $33,780.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 drw diesel 4x4 6-speed flat bed hauler crew 1 texas owner(US $40,585.00)
- 2009 dodge ram 4500 4x4
- 2008 dodge ram 4500-5500 - 2008 sterling bullet cummins 6.7- car hauler hot shot(US $10,900.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 4x4 heavy duty utility body crew cab diesel 131k(US $32,000.00)
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 drw diesel 4x4 6-speed flat bed hauler crew 1 texas owner(US $40,885.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 bullet sterling 4x4 utility truck cummins diesel 6 spd(US $21,995.00)
- Cummins turbo diesel flat bed alcoa wheels 1 owner 4x4(US $44,987.00)
- Hd cab & chassis dually flat bed vinyl tow hooks hitch mp3 tool box steel rims(US $43,814.00)
- We finance!!! 2011 ram 4500 st 4x4 6.7 diesel dually flat bed 52k texas auto(US $42,998.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 6.7l cummins diesel service body(US $54,994.00)
- Diesel 6.7l cd 4x4 dual rear wheels turbocharged abs 4wd dually
- 2011 dodge ram 4500 cummins diesel wrecker self loader w/ 810 vulcan intruder
- Mechanics special!! 2010 dodge ram4500 crew cab 4x4 1-owner needs engine !!!!!!!
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew diesel dually flatbed tow 64k texas direct auto(US $40,980.00)
- Dodge 4500 ram(US $36,000.00)
- 2012 dodge 4500 dually 2002 take 3 car hauler trailer(US $48,999.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 with 9ft skirted flatbed and aluminum wheels(US $53,682.00)
- New 2014 ram 4500 crew cab 4x4 with 9ft skirted 4 toolbox gooseneck flatbed(US $51,891.00)
- New 2014 dodge ram 4500 4x4 6.7 cumming turbo diesel deweze bale bed(US $58,419.00)
- 2014 ram 4500 hot shot hauler(US $52,821.00)
- 2014 ram 4500 hot shot hauler(US $53,008.00)
- Diesel new 6.7l cab chassis four by four crew cab chrome appearance groupclean
- 2010 dodge ram 4500 4x4 tow truck w/ led lights flatbed towing package 32k miles(US $41,995.00)
- 2008 dodge 4500 hd 11.5 foot flat bed texas own one owner fully service(US $19,990.00)
- 09 dodge ram 4500, ultron lift gate, knapheide service bed, one-owner, excellent(US $20,900.00)
- 2008 dodge ram 4500 wrecker autoloader tow truck jerr-dann
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew cab cummins diesel w/chassis body(US $33,900.00)
- 2012 dodge ram 4500 crew cab cummins diesel w/chassis body(US $34,900.00)
- 2008 ram 4500 dually 11' flat bed slt cummins turbo diesel auto tow pkg 1 owner(US $21,980.00)
Dodge Ram 4500 Price Analytics
About Dodge Ram 4500
Auto blogMon, 29 Sep 2014 11:02:00 EST
The Center for Auto Safety is officially petitioning the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to begin scrutinizing alleged problems with the totally integrated power module (TIPM) on about 24 Chrysler Group SUVs and minivans. The advocacy group claims that the part's failure can cause affected vehicles to stall or not start at all. NHTSA is still looking into the accusations and deciding whether a full investigation is actually warranted.
The CAS petition claims at least 70 TIPM failures, but according to NHTSA, six of the complaints are for models that don't have the modules. In 34 of the reported cases, the vehicles refused to start, and in 17 of them the engine stalled. There were also two allegations of smoke and one of a fire. However, none of these affected airbag deployment or resulted in a crash.
This petition isn't the first TIPM-related problem for Chrysler Group. A recent report in the New York Times alleged that it found 240 complaints potentially related to the issue on NHTSA's website alone. In September, the automaker also recalled 230,760 examples worldwide (188,723 in the US) of the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango replace the fuel pump relay circuit inside of the TIPM-7 with one external to the unit. The original part could allegedly cause the models to stall without warning. Even earlier, the company also recalled about 80,000 examples of the Jeep Wrangler and Dodge Nitro in 2007 to have the module reprogrammed.
$60,000 doesn't strike us as a lot to pay for a muscle car with 707 horsepower on tap. $825,000... now that's a different story. But, according to the official SRT blog, that's how much one generous and eager buyer paid for the privilege of getting his (or her) hands on the very first new Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
Decked out in Stryker Red paint that's usually reserved for the Viper, the supercharged Challenger bearing the VIN 0001 went up for auction at the Mandalay Bay hotel and casino in Las Vegas on Saturday under the auspices of Barrett-Jackson. By the time bidding ended, the gavel dropped at $825,000 - nearly 14 times the sticker price - 100 percent of which will benefit Opportunity Vehicle, a charity that aids the intellectually handicapped in the Las Vegas Area.
This weekend will see the world's collector car crowds descend on Las Vegas, NV for one of the biggest shows on Barrett-Jackson's popular auction circuit. There are hundreds of vehicles up for bidding, ranging from a brand-new Lamborghini Aventador to a spattering of Art Deco classics and a huge swath of classic muscle cars.
While it's virtually impossible to assemble an inarguable list of the best cars coming during the three-day, 700-plus vehicle auction, we've sifted through the listings for this year's show - it was a tough assignment, we promise - and assembled a list of what we think will be some of the most interesting lots. We'll admit, it's a bit heavy on American iron, but if you browse BJ's listings, you'll come to a similar conclusion. Still, scroll down for our list of what we think will be the most interesting vehicles at the upcoming auction.
Chrysler has announced a recall covering 349,442 vehicles due to ignition switches that can either become stuck or move without warning. All of the affected vehicles are from the 2008 model year, and were built before May 12, 2008.
The automaker has learned that ignition keys on some vehicles "may not fully return to the 'ON' position after rotation to the 'START' position during engine-startup," the company said in a statement. Additionally, "an ignition key may not fully return to the 'ON' position after rotation to the 'START' position and may inadvertently move through the 'ON' position to 'ACCESSORY' or 'OFF.'"
Chrysler says it is unaware of any related injuries, and notes that while reduced braking, engine or steering power is possible in such instances, the airbags are not affected. The later stands in contrast to General Motors' recent rash of high-profile recalls, and it's an important distinction that Chrysler (understandably) felt necessary to call out in bold print in its press release.
With its crazy 707 horsepower on tap and roughly $60,000 starting price, the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat has been one of the most talked about cars of the summer, maybe even the year. However, there's always been one lingering question about the behemoth that Dodge has waited to answer until now - its fuel economy. The EPA ratings for the muscle car are finally out, and the numbers are actually pretty impressive for a vehicle with this much power.
A 2015 Challenger Hellcat with the eight-speed automatic is rated at 22 miles per gallon highway, 13 mpg city and 16 mpg combined. Opting for the six-speed manual drops those figures to 21 mpg highway, 13 mpg city and 16 mpg combined.
"As the fastest muscle car ever, the Challenger Hellcat can run 10-second ETs [elapsed times] at the track, and then get 22 miles per gallon on the drive home. With a starting price of $59,995, there's nothing else that even comes close," said Dodge and SRT President Tim Kuniskis in the company's release.
The saga of the Washington state community college hoping to keep its allegedly pre-production Dodge Viper out of the maw of the crusher is going strong. Not only does the school still have the car, but there's a chance that the college might even get to keep it.
The whole situation flared up in March when the South Puget Sound Community College in Olympia, WA, received a notice from Chrysler Group that requested that the school's Viper be destroyed. The automaker had loaned the muscle car to it about a decade ago to use for educational purposes in its auto tech classes. With the Dodge growing long in the tooth, "it is unlikely that these vehicles offer any educational value to students," the company said in its press release on the matter.
However, the college balked at destroying its Viper, despite the fact it had signed a contract with Chrysler Group to do so. The school further claimed that its car was incredibly special because it was a pre-production example and just the fourth one made back in 1992. Although, as we pointed out at the time, the photos of the school's vehicle showed a coupe that looked like a newer Viper GTS.
The 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat is probably one of the hottest cars of the moment mostly because of its insane, 707-horsepower supercharged V8. However, there are conflicting reports coming out that the powerplant might be having problems with its emissions compliance and may be capable of even more power.
Jalopnik says that an unnamed source within Fiat Chrysler Automobiles told it that the Hellcat was having problems meeting emissions standards at its 707-horsepower tune. The person claimed that the automaker has been testing the V8 with different types of sensors, possibly to make it a bit cleaner in the future. Autoblog spoke to SRT spokesperson Dan Reid, and he said about the claimed poor emissions, "It's totally speculation."
The source also claimed that the Hellcat had been dynoed at a monumental 825 horsepower, internally. Based on the other rumor, though, it's hard to imagine the engine being emissions compliant like that. Autoblog also asked Reid about this speculation about more power and was told, "They are totally speculating about that."
The Aficionauto host Christopher Rutkowski has a real passion for original and replica cars from movies and television, whether they are from James Bond, Jurassic Park, or incredibly obscure Japanese shows. However, he might have outdone himself this time because he hopped into one of the biggest automotive stars of contemporary cinema. This 1970 Dodge Charger appeared in Fast & Furious and came back in Fast Five, where Paul Walker actually drove it. The menacing, black muscle car will make its return to the franchise in the seventh film, too.
The Fast and Furious Charger is a real beast no matter how you look at it. The interior is nothing more than two seats and a roll cage, and as the video shows, this thing vibrates constantly like a coiled mass of muscle ready to strike. The camera can barely stay in place most of the time. Also, Dom's Dodge is more than happy to do a smoky burnout and leave the driver partially deaf afterward from its wonderful, ear-splitting engine roar.
The Aficionauto also interviews the man who controls the keys to this beast. Bob Hartwig was once an F-15 pilot, but he also loved Hollywood vehicles. Now, he's a partner at Picture Car Warehouse, a company with about 850 cars that supplies vehicles to film studios. This Charger definitely seems to be Hartwig's favorite in the collection, as it should be.
We all hate the idea of the dreaded dealer markup when it comes to buying a highly anticipated new car. Take the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, for example. You might spend hours reading about its supercharged V8 and speccing the model just right in the configurator, but when it finally comes down to laying down the cash, the dealer adds thousands of dollars as a "market adjustment" on the muscle machine of your dreams. As it turns out, when the Hellcat starts hitting showrooms in the third quarter, Dodge is trying to make sure that's not the case.
Dealer orders for the much-hyped Hellcat recently started, but Dodge boss Tim Kuniskis has put some special caveats in place to ensure that the Hellcat makes it to the road quickly. The initial allocation is based on the number of Dodge products that a showroom has sold in the last 180 days, and a second allotment in December is based on the last 90 days of sales and 30-day turnover. "You sell a lot of Darts for me, Journeys for me, Durangos for me, I'm going to give you the rights to this one, too, because this is a halo of the brand," said Kuniskis to Automotive News.
Furthermore, how quickly the Hellcat sells is also going to decide whether showrooms get more of them. "If you want to market-adjust the car, that's your right. But if your days-on-lot goes above what the other guys that are selling them at MSRP is, they will end up earning the allocation because their days-on-lot will be lower," he said to Automotive News. Obviously, this doesn't prevent dealers from marking up the Challenger SRT, but the strategy certainly discourages it.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, at least one man has reported that his 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan stalled unexpectedly on the highway shortly after being refueled. The unidentified man who contacted NHTSA regarding the issue cited as many as eight similar instances reported by other drivers.
NHTSA has announced that it will launch an inquiry into this issue, which could affect as many as 160,000 minivans from Dodge and Chrysler that were sold in 2007 (or more, if a problem is found that extends to additional models years, we'd assume). As of yet, there's no formal investigation, let alone a recall, on these vans, as the agency is merely determining if further action is needed.
Two months ago, Chrysler recalled nearly 700,000 vehicles, the majority of which were minivans, from the 2008-2010 model years to replace ignition switches after an investigation found that their weak springs and detent positions could fool a driver into thinking the car was in the "Run" position, when it's actually in the "Accessory" position.