1984 Pontiac 15'th Anniversary TransAm
- Very limited Quantity (1500)
- A restoration in progress or can be used as a parts vehicle. Not running
- Please view pictures carefully. Notable surface rust but no dents.
- Clean Illinois Title. 60,481 miles as is on the speedometer.
- Can make an incredible restoration project or a very profitable parts maker.
- Includes replaceable Decal's (not certain if complete or condition)
- Received vehicle from a storage auction and only interested in recouping my loss.
- Could be the very best deal on Ebay for a lucky mechanic or for the person who has patience in selling the parts.
- I have no interest, knowledge or concern in hoping for a crazy price for the TransAm but rather I sell to a honest buyer who has a vision in doing something with it.
- Will be for sale locally and I have the right to remove from auction unless "Buy Now" price is received.
- AS IS NO WARRANTY
- Buyers responsibility to remove by transport within 3 weeks after full payments are received. Currently in outside parking stall of my office.
- Winning bidder requires Paypal deposit of $500. upon winning acceptance. Balance to be received per instructions within 3 days. Via Cash, Money Order or Paypal.
- I am not a mechanic or body man but will help in answering any possible question. Please send all questions through Ebay.
- Please review the pictures very closely for the condition and options it may have. Googling can answer most if not all.
- No keys
- Find one for the price !
Pontiac Trans Am for Sale
Auto Services in Illinois
Auto Repair & Service, Truck Service & Repair, Automobile Diagnostic Service
Address: 2554 S Old Highway 94, Golden-Eagle
Phone: (636) 477-8100
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission Parts, Gas Stations
Address: 685 W Wise Rd, Oakbrook-Ter
Phone: (847) 891-8905
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 213A W Nebraska St, Kaneville
Phone: (630) 365-5535
Auto Repair & Service, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Radiators-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Address: 11475 North Rd, Thompsonville
Phone: (618) 932-6377
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Diagnostic Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services
Address: 14150 Sunswept Park Dr, Wood-River
Phone: (314) 524-3939
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 1645 E Main St, Saint-Charles
Phone: (630) 231-4444
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 14:01:00 EST
We like cars, and we like art. Naturally, Chris Labrooy's Auto Aerobics series - computer-generated images of some seriously contorted 1968 Pontiac Bonnevilles floating in mid-air - instantly clicked with us. If the Pontiacs weren't floating or hollow, we could be fooled into believing the image is real. But where's the fun in that?
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:30:00 EST
Check out the gallery we included of Labrooy's Bonneville art, and feel free too head over to his website for some Formula One humor.
General Motors today announced a truly massive recall covering some 8.4 million vehicles in North America. Most significantly, 8.2 million examples of the affected vehicles are being called back due to "unintended ignition key rotation," though GM spokesperson Alan Adler tells Autoblog that this issue is not like the infamous Chevy Cobalt ignition switch fiasco.
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 19:29:00 EST
For the sake of perspective, translated to US population, this total recall figure would equal a car for each resident of New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Montana, Delaware, South Dakota, Alaska, North Dakota, the District of Columbia, Vermont and Wyoming. Combined. Here's how it all breaks down:
7,610,862 vehicles in North America being recalled for unintended ignition key rotation. 6,805,679 are in the United States.
Here comes the Judge. Court is in session. The verdict is in. How many more tired clichés can we come up with? It hardly seems to matter, because it's happening: Trans Am Depot has announced via the teaser video below that it is launching a 2014 GTO, complete with Carousel Red (bright orange, really) paint and full Judge badging.
The car is based on Trans Am Depot's 6T9 Goat, which, in case you don't get the reverential references, is meant to mimic the look of the 1969 Pontiac GTO. As with the company's other cars -including the 2013 Hurst Edition Trans Am we recently drove - the GTO will be based on the current Chevy Camaro, which means two doors, V8 engines and rear-wheel drive, just like the muscle cars of days past.
As for actual details of what's under the 2014 GTO's hood, we're completely left hanging. We'd expect some sort of power adder (turbo, supercharger or possibly some other form of a highly massaged version of the Camaro's V8), and we certainly know that GM has any number of hi-po crate engines to choose from.