1970 Plymouth Cuda - Plumb Crazy- Original 440 6 Pack - Hemi 4 Speed on 2040cars
Carson City, Nevada, United States
Transmission:HEMI 4 SPEED
Body Type:2 DOOR
For Sale By:Private Seller
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 8
Trim: 2 DOOR
Drive Type: REAR WHEEL
Sub Model: CUDA
Number of Doors: 2
Exterior Color: PLUMB CRAZY
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ...
Plymouth Barracuda for Sale
- 1970 plymouth cuda hemi 426-rotisserie restored-show quality-best of the best(US $85,000.00)
- 1968 plymouth barracuda hemi superstock this is a b029 factory built drag car
- 1969 barracuda(US $5,000.00)
- Fresh triple black 1970 cuda..built 440, wedge cross ram, 4 spd,..rotesseri,(US $40,000.00)
- Classic cars, automobile, muscle car, pony car
- Custom pro-touring restomod 572 hemi cuda sema mopar show car pistol grip a/c(US $99,888.00)
Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:31:00 EST
Before Chrysler had Street and Racing Technology, it had Performance Vehicle Operations. What the two entities have in common, before SRT became its own brand, of course, is that each was created to take Chrysler and Dodge (and Plymouth, before it was unceremoniously killed off) vehicles to the next level of style and performance.
We'll leave the question of whether or not the old Plymouth (and later Chrysler) Prowler was ultimately a stylish, performance-oriented car to you, but the boys and girls currently leading the SRT charge at the Pentastar headquarters are keen to accept the retro-rod into the fold.
According to the automaker, all of SRT's current high-performance models owe a debt of gratitude to the old Prowler, due mostly to that car's use of lightweight bits and pieces and innovative construction techniques. If nothing else, the fact that the Prowler's frame is "the largest machined automotive part in history" is pretty cool. Read all the details here.