- 1982 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l
- 1983 nissan 280zx coupe
- 1983 datsun / nissan 280zx - 38000 orig. mi - all orig. / superb cond. - garaged(US $11,500.00)
- 1983 datsun/nissan 280zx coupe automatic 2.8l(US $1,800.00)
- 1979 datsun 280zx(US $4,400.00)
- 1980 280z 10th anniversary #660 of 3000 made -only 17,720 original miles florida
- 1981 nissan 280zx gl coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $8,800.00)
- 1979 280zx 2+2.(US $1,500.00)
- 1983 nissan 280zx turbo coupe 2-door 2.8l
- Wow! rare find!! 1982 datsun 280zx 2+2 don't pass this up!!(US $12,950.00)
- 1983 datsun / nissan 280zx - 38000 orig. mi - all orig. / superb cond. - garaged(US $12,000.00)
- Datsun/nissan 280zx, 1983, low milage, 5-speed, 2-seater
- 1983 280zx only 25,500 miles
- *280zx turbo* 61k miles must see! free shipping / 5-yr warranty! datsun 240z(US $11,995.00)
- 1983 datsun by nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $9,800.00)
- 1983 280zx only 25,500 miles
- Nissan 280zx(US $5,800.00)
- 1979 datsun 280zx 2+2 2nd owner low miles must see!!!
- 1982 zx, black & gold, excellent motor and drive train, some new parts(US $1,950.00)
- 1980 datsun 280zx(US $19,995.00)
- 1983 280zx only 25,500 miles
- Nissan 280 zx 1979(US $2,000.00)
- 1983 nissan 280zx turbo coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $10,500.00)
- 1982 zx, black & gold, excellent motor and drive train, some new parts(US $2,600.00)
- 1983 nissan 280zx turbo coupe 2-door 2.8l manual(US $4,000.00)
- 1980 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l t-top(US $4,999.00)
- 1979 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l(US $1,800.00)
- 1983 datsun 280zx turbo
- 1983 datsun 280zx(US $8,500.00)
- 1980 datsun / nissan 280zx - 10th anniversary edition 55k original miles
- 1980 280zx 10th anniversary edition
- 1983 datsun 280zx 2+2 130k original miles straight 6 flathead
- 1983 datsun 280zx 2+2 130k original miles straight 6 flathead 3 days only!!
- 1978 nissan 280zx vintage race car local winner nitrous oxide(US $17,500.00)
- 1983 nissan 280zx 2+2 coupe 2-door 2.8l
- 1983 datsun 280zx 2+2 130k original miles straight 6 flathead(US $8,500.00)
- Z series 280 zx(US $4,700.00)
- Nissan 280zx, datsun, 280zx,
- 1979 nissan 280zx
- 80 datsun / nissan 280zx fairlady z jdm 280z 260z 240z sports car(US $5,800.00)
- 1983,datsun, 280zx, nissan, t-tops, 2+2, 75,000 original miles, digital dash(US $16,500.00)
- 1981 nissan 280zx base coupe 2-door 2.8l
- Nissan 280zx
- Rare barn find-1983 280zx coupe-stick-t-tops-loaded-ready to restore-no reserve
- 1981 280zx charity auction foundation for hope in africa
- 1983 datsun, 280 zx turbo,t-tops
- 1 owner rust free az 1983 nissan 280zx 5 spd datsun non turbo fairlady t tops
- 1982 280zx coupe, 5 speed. drive across country. drive anywhere. 1 owner.
- 1980 nissan 280zx gl coupe 2-door 2.8l
- Nissan 1981 280zx w/ rb20det red top motor from nissan 200zr(US $14,750.00)
- Rare nice rust free az 1978 nissan 280zx ac 4 spd s30 datsun non turbo fairlady
- 2004 nissan 350z touring auto htd leather nav 25k miles texas direct auto(US $16,980.00)
- 2014 nissan versa 1.6 s automatic cruise control 20k mi texas direct auto(US $13,780.00)
- Nissan murano awd salvage rebuildable repairable wrecked project damaged fixer(US $4,995.00)
- Alloy wheels sunroof power seat(US $5,500.00)
- 2007 nissan titan se crew cab 5.6l v8 side steps 85k mi texas direct auto(US $15,480.00)
- 2012 nissan altima 2.5 auto cruise ctrl cd player 26k! texas direct auto(US $16,780.00)
- 2002 nissan altima, no reserve
- 2002 nissan xterra 3.3l v6 auto low mileage non smoker cpo warranty(US $7,900.00)
Nissan 280ZX Price Analytics
About Nissan 280ZXThe Nissan S130 chassis was sold as the Datsun 280ZX, Nissan Fairlady Z and Nissan Fairlady 280Z, depending on the market. It was a sports coupé produced from 1978 to 1983. It was the second generation Z-car, replacing the Datsun 260Z/280Z in late 1978. The 280ZX was the first time where the "By Nissan" subscript was badged alongside the Datsun logo, along with the Nissan trucks. The 280ZX was Motor Trends Import Car of the Year for 1979. The 280ZX was replaced by the Nissan 300ZX in 1984.
Auto blogWed, 22 Oct 2014 13:31:00 EST
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:30:00 EST
Unfortunately, the government's list still contains errors.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued an updated list of vehicle models that it's urging owners to repair under the mushrooming Takata airbag inflator recall. The latest version adds vehicles from new automakers like Subaru and Ford that are missing from the original announcement, and it also removes erroneous entries from General Motors, leaving only the 2005 Saab 9-2X (a reskinned Subaru WRX), and the 2003-2005 Pontiac Vibe, a joint project with Toyota.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Department of Transportation are taking the unusual step of issuing a followup press release urging owners of certain recalled vehicles "to act immediately" to fix their cars and trucks. The problem in question concerns the repair campaigns for rupturing Takata airbag inflators issued in June and covers a long list of models from Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Mazda, BMW, Nissan, Infiniti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile and Pontiac.
While NHSTA doesn't specifically say why the recall is vital in the new release, Toyota's own explanation in its newly announced renotification campaign earlier today sheds some new light on the topic. According to the Japanese automaker, in testing, Takata found a possible link between the rupturing airbag inflators and high humidity. NHTSA is advocating that all owners pursue repairs immediately if they haven't already done so already. This is especially crucial for those drivers especially in Florida, Puerto Rico, Guam, Saipan, American Samoa, Virgin Islands and Hawaii because of the humid conditions there.
We don't need to tell you how dangerous an inadvertent airbag deployment could be - even in a stationary vehicle - but adding to the Takata issue is fears that the deployment could lead to shrapnel being sprayed into the cabin.
Nissan is seriously emphasizing its commitment to motorsports with projects like next year's GT-R LM endurance racer at Le Mans and the company's participation with GT Academy. At least in Canada, the automaker is adding another opportunity to get people onto the track with the new Nissan Micra Cup one-make race series. Sure, the Micra might not as quick as a GT-R, but this series offers Canadians a chance to start racing for a reasonable price. Nissan claims the events have "the lowest running cost of any Canadian series," and we can't think of a cheaper turnkey new racecar in all of North America.
The cars are all based on the not-for-US Micra 1.6 S M/T model with a 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine making 109 horsepower and 107 pound-feet of torque and a five-speed manual gearbox. The only real performance upgrades are a Nismo suspension kit, new exhaust, improved brake pads and sticky Pirelli tires. For added safety, the interior is entirely stripped out and is replaced with a full roll cage with a driver protection net, FIA-approved racing seat with five-point harness, fire extinguisher and front and rear tow hooks. The whole, race-ready package will set competitors back $19,998 Canadian dollars before taxes.
The inaugural Micra Cup series begins in May 2015, and the first season is exclusively taking place in Quebec, with the promise of moving to other provinces if it's a success. Each event includes a half hour of practice, a half hour of qualifying and a pair of half-hour races. Nissan is estimating impressive fields of over 25 cars of competitors.
Back in 2012 at Brazil's São Paulo Motor Show, Nissan showed off an angular subcompact crossover concept, Extrem, that seemed to to portend the future of the Nissan Juke. Now, the Japanese automaker is teasing an as-yet-unnamed CUV concept for this year's show. The new showcar, set for an October 28 unveiling, is expected to be a closer-to-production version of the Extrem ethos.
Why should we care? Autoblog has reason to believe that this vehicle is under consideration for global distribution. The production Extrem - or whatever it ends up being called - is likely to be positioned size-wise in between the Juke and the recently upsized Rogue, offering more space and still-adventuresome styling, yet at a less expensive price. If accurate, that sounds like the production model will be a fair bit larger than the conceptual Xtrem, which was built atop a modified version of Nissan's V-platform, a model that underpins its March supermini (and speaking of the March, Nissan has also teased what looks to be a sporty concept version of it for the Brazilian show, too).
It's important to note that Nissan already has a bustling small CUV portfolio globally, what with its popular Qashqai / X-Trail models in markets beyond ours. There continues to be persistent rumors that Nissan is considering bringing over the Qashqai, as well, a model seemingly already quite close in size and execution to the Rogue. Despite this, Nissan has shown no hesitation in exploring every niche of the burgeoning CUV market, and while not every derivative has been a success, models like the Juke have rewarded the company's bravery with handsome sales.
When Tata introduced the Nano back in 2008, everyone was amazed at how cheap it was. They called it a game changer, but no game was changed. In fact, it took Tata five years to sell the 250,000 units it had the capacity to build in a single year. As it turns out, even buyers in what economists call "developing markets" like India aren't necessarily interested in buying an ultra-cheap automobile. And now it appears that Nissan may be falling into the same trap.
A little over a year ago, Nissan revived its old moniker Datsun to serve as a budget brand - similar to what ally Renault did with Dacia. Its lineup (consisting of models like the Go hatchback, Go+ minivan, On-Do sedan and Mi-Do hatch) is largely based on old architecture, packaged with little more than basic equipment and sold at rock-bottom prices. But Bloomberg reports that, even in the brand's core markets like India and Indonesia, the new Datsuns haven't been selling.
According to local industry figures, Datsun has sold fewer than 10,000 units of its $5,100 Go hatchbacks in India since its introduction back in March. Maruti Suzuki, by comparison, sells twice that many of its similarly priced Alto hatchbacks every month. In fact, after peaking in April, Datsun only sold 607 units in India this past July, dipping 77 percent to drop below even the number of Nanos which Tata sold that month.
Nissan will be recalling 220,000 Altima sedans, according to a new recall bulletin from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Apparently, model year 2013 Altimas built between March 6, 2012 and February 28, 2013 are at risk of their hoods flying open at speed.
According to NHTSA, debris, corrosion and interference between the hood's inner panel and the secondary latch lever could bind the mechanism in the unlatched position. While this in itself won't cause the hood to fly open - there's still a primary latch that needs released from within the cabin - it presents a potentially dangerous situation should the primary latch be accidentally released.
Nissan will begin notifying owners of the affected vehicles, who will need to report to their local dealer for free repairs. Scroll down for the full bulletin from the government safety watchdog.
The Nissan Altima and Sentra sedans are both very competent, economical, comfortable and well-equipped ways of getting from A to B. They're also both decidedly boring to look at, which is not a good trait in their increasingly style-driven segments.
To rectify this, Nissan is planning design overhauls for its mainstream, with the Sentra adopting the sportier, Euro-style looks of the Pulsar, according to The Car Connection. While that (sadly) won't mean the five-door Pulsar will come to the US market, fitting the European stylings to the Sentra should go a long way towards broadening the car's appeal.
That parcel of information comes from Nissan design boss Shiro Nakamura, who spoke to The Car Connection at last week's Paris Motor Show.
Daimler and Renault-Nissan said Friday the automakers have expanded their four-year-old alliance to include putting a Renault diesel in the Mercedes C-Class, a Mercedes gasoline engine in an Infiniti and possibly will involve automated driving technologies in the near future. At a joint Paris Motor Show press conference dubbed 'The Carlos and Dieter Show' by European media, Renault-Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn and Daimler CEO Dieter Zetsche said the alliance between the automakers is running strong and will expand into any area that makes financial sense for both companies.
Ghosn and Zetsche said the alliance between the automakers is running strong and will expand into any area that makes financial sense for both companies.
Daimler and Renault-Nissan began their partnership in 2010 with plans to collaborate on three projects. They've since expanded that and are working on 12 projects together, including building a joint plant in Aguascalientes, Mexico. Renault-Nissan and Daimler are launching their first vehicles developed together from scratch: the Renault Twingo (which went on sale in September) and the new Smart Fortwo and Smart Forfour, which go on sale in November.
Nissan is showing two very different sides of its new Pulsar five-door hatchback (on the right) at the 2014 Paris Motor Show. On one hand you get to see the standard version hoping to take the fight to popular European models like the Volkswagen Golf and Ford Focus, but also on the stage is our first glimpse at the Pulsar Nismo Concept (above) that demonstrates the vehicle's more devilish side.
The standard Pulsar is hoping to make a dent in the Euro C-segment ranks. It rides on the same platform as the Nissan Qashqai crossover and is actually about 2.4-inches longer than the Golf. Power comes from a trio of choices. There are 1.2-liter and 1.6-liter turbocharged gasoline engines with 113 horsepower and 187 hp, respectively, and a 1.5-liter diesel with 108 hp. CVTs are offered with them all. The Pulsar is also available with a variety of safety tech, including forward emergency braking, lane departure warning and blind spot monitoring.
However, the real excitement comes from the new Nismo Concept. Nissan is clear that it's "only a design study at this stage," but the sporty hatch imagines a flagship for the Pulsar range. It gets the full suite of Nismo goodies with a suspension dropped to the floor and sharper steering. The exterior also benefits from big air intakes in the front bumper, a rear diffuser with central exhausts, flared fenders and carbon fiber trim pieces. The whole thing is finished in satin gray with the division's traditional red trim. The interior has the same motif with race seats and a three-spoke steering wheel.
We love Motor Trend's annual World's Greatest Drag Race video. Now back for its fourth appearance, the idea of lining some of the world's fastest cars up for a ten-wide, straight-line, full-throttle run is, well... it's pretty freaking badass.
The lineup this year boasts some impressively fast cars to be sure. The group of ten includes the following darlings: Alfa Romeo 4C, BMW i8, BMW M4, Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, Ford Fiesta ST, Jaguar F-Type R Coupe, Nissan GT-R Nismo, Porsche 911 Turbo S, Subaru WRX STI and, last but not least, the Volkswagen GTI. Give us any one of those for the weekend, and we're happy to take the keys.
It must be said though, that for a publication that draws as much water as Motor Trend does, there are some big cars that we might expect to be here instead. The Lamborghini Huracán or Ferrari 458 Speciale would have added some exotic flare to the list, and the omissions of the Chevy Corvette Stingray (for the second year in a row) and the Dodge Challenger Hellcat are real head-scratchers.