- 1990 mercedes-benz 500sl base convertible 2-door 5.0l no reserve!
- Cassic.hard top low mles leather(US $29,900.00)
- 1992 mercedes-benz limo limousine(US $6,800.00)
- 1988 88 mercedes-benz 560sl roadster convertible +hardtop, clean carfax must see
- 1991 mercedes-benz 560sel base sedan 4-door 5.6l
- 1988 mercedes benz 560sel
- 1988 mercedes-benz 560sec base coupe 2-door 5.6l(US $6,950.00)
- 1989 mercedes benz 560 sl low miles(US $15,700.00)
- 1986 mercedes benz 560sl hardtop/soft top runs/looks great no reserve!
- 1988 mb 560sl fully service and new interior new tires and brakes excellent cond
- 1985 mercedes benz 500 sel(US $3,200.00)
- *60k miles* rare! free shipping / 3-yr warranty! must see leather 500 sel 560(US $8,995.00)
- Cassic.hard top low mles leather
- 1985 mercedes benz 500sel 500 sel
- One owner . 103k miles . south florida . 560 sel . s-class
- 1989 mercedes-benz 560sel base sedan 4-door 5.6l(US $7,000.00)
- 1986 mercedes- benz 560-sec
- 1989 mercedes-benz 560sec coupe 2-door 5.6l amg- beautiful condition!!
- 1986 2 dr convertible used 5.6l v8 16v automatic rwd convertible
- Rare mercedes 560sel koenig amg full body kit(US $8,500.00)
- Only 36k original miles, interior in excellent condition, very nice 500sel(US $17,995.00)
- 1995 mercedes-benz s-500 coupe white with gray leather custom alloy wheels(US $3,900.00)
- 1992 mercedes benz 500e hand built by porsche v8 500 e
- 1989 mercedes-benz 560sec coupe 2-d, v8, 1-owner, clean autocheck, calif. car
- 1991 mercedes-benz 560sel clean!
- Silver 1987 560sel only 114,000 miles
- 1988 tan 560sec!
- 1986 mercedes benz 560 sel 84k miles !!! exceptionally clean car !!!(US $8,500.00)
- 2006 mercedes clk500(US $12,500.00)
- Florida car - 560 series sec - coupe - clean carfax - fresh paint - no reserve
- Only 42k miles, silver/blue, heated seats, rear shade, 310-925-7461(US $13,986.00)
- 1998 mercedes benz silver s 500(US $8,000.00)
- 1989 mercedes benz 560 sl white/grey pristine car last year of w107(US $18,975.00)
- 1990 mercedes 560sel, 213k, running ok(US $2,200.00)
- 1987 mercedes benz 560sec w126(US $5,500.00)
- 1986 mercedes benz 560sl 49k all original paint and interior(US $16,560.00)
- 1989 4 dr used 5.6l v8 16v automatic rwd sedan
- 80 mercedes-benz 500sel amg
- 1989 mercedes-benz 560sl base convertible 2-door 5.6l(US $8,900.00)
- Mint 1991 mercedes benz 560 sel 91k miles(US $6,995.00)
- 1991 mercedes benz 560sec coupe w126 rare
- Excellent condition(US $6,995.00)
- 1987 mercedes benz 560sel ~ solid original car
- 1992 mercedes-benz(US $11,995.00)
- 44,830 actual mile 500sel 5.0 liter 4 speed automatic(US $18,900.00)
- 1988 mercedes 560sl 50k original mile survivor both tops
- 1985 mercedes-benz 500 sec amg
- 1988 mercedes 560sl - looks/runs/drives excellent! - no rust! - low miles!
- Mercedes benz 560sel 1987 for sale...low mileage!!!
- Florida! great color combo! hardtop! mint!(US $9,500.00)
- The iconic mercedes 560sl endures 1 owner grandfathers car been garaged since(US $9,900.00)
- 88 mercedes benz 560 sl 2 door roadster 5.5 liter 227hp v8 4 speed automatic
- 1984 mercedes benz 500 sel grey market euro(US $7,500.00)
- Amazingly well preserved one owner original paint doctor owned 560sec in black(US $13,700.00)
- Deposit excepted 11/19 @ 12pm. if deal falls apart this message will be removed.(US $9,998.00)
- 1987 mercedes benz 560sec w126(US $5,500.00)
- 1989 mercedes 560 sel low mileage clean car !!! no reserve auction !!!!
- 1989 mercedes benz 560sec - the man's car(US $2,250.00)
- 1987 mercedes-benz 560sl base convertible 2-door 5.6l
- 1988 mercedes benz 560 sec - fantastic condition, triple black w 20" wheels(US $8,700.00)
Mercedes-Benz 500-Series Price Analytics
About Mercedes-Benz 500-Series
Auto blogWed, 06 Feb 2013 16:59:00 EST
Cigarette Racing has another Mercedes-Benz AMG-themed boat headed out to sea. After The SLS AMG-inspired 46-foot Rough Rider in 2010 and the C63 AMG Black Series-inspired 50-foot Marauder in 2012, this year's Miami Boat Show will introduce the 42-foot Huntress, theme provided by the G63 AMG.
The latest Cigarette homage is less overly racy than the ones before, befitting a watercraft modeled off a performance SUV, but don't let the looks fool: there are five Mercury Racing Verado 350SCi outboard engines, each one of them packing a supercharged inline six-cylinder with, natch, 350 horsepower. Those 1,750 horses will be good for 78 miles per hour when you've got some saltwater underneath you.
If you're in South Florida this week, Booth B-23 at the Miami Convention Center could be your best place to see it. Otherwise, like the 536-hp G63 AMG, it could be hard to catch. There's a press release with more information below.
The dealer order guide for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA has made its way online courtesy of the crew at CLAForums.com, and not only does it shed light on the ways buyers will be able to configure the entry-level sedan, it talks specific option pricing. Shoppers will be able to select between the CLA250 and CLA250 4Matic, and the option sheet should offer a number of packages to suit buyer tastes, including a sport package with tweaked fascias and unique wheels. Bi-xenon headlamps and 18-inch alloys may also be had as well as a panoramic sunroof and a collision avoidance system. The CLA will be available with a number of active safety systems on board, including lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, park assist and blind spot assist, to name a few.
The new sedan comes in 10 colors, including a very dashing purple Mecedes-Benz calls Northern Lights Violet, and there are a total of four interior trim finishes. The automaker hasn't released final pricing of all models just as of yet - we do know from Mercedes' Kate Upton Super Bowl ad that the car will start at $29,900 - but you can check out individual option and package pricing in the gallery. You can also find more information over at CLAForums.com.
Generally speaking, when you illegally park your car, you're likely to get ticketed and towed, but there is probably at least one motorist in Scotland who wishes that was the case. After workers had blocked off a portion of the parking lot for the Edinburgh Waverley railway station, the driver of this Mercedes-Benz S-Class reportedly moved some of the barriers to park in one of the empty spots.
Rather than having the vehicle towed, the work crew simply tore up the asphalt around the leaving just the one parking spot intact, and as you can see in the image above (posted to the Twitter account of Harold Norstad), the crew even built a small asphalt ramp so the car could get off its blacktop pedestal. Since this happened last week, there's no word as to whether the car was eventually moved or towed for the resurfacing work to continue.
Let this be a warning...
No indoor cocktail hour for the launch of the W04, the newest chassis built by the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One team. Instead, Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton spent a morning in photo and video sessions at the track in Jerez, Spain then paused a moment to introduce the car. The team will want the W04 to demonstrate the World Championship credentials of the team personnel and one of the team drivers, instead of the mostly humble performances we've seen over the past three years.
The W04 has been fitted with a new five-element front wing, pushrod front and pull-rod rear suspension, a second-generation Coanda exhaust and an "aggressively packaged" rear end. A small vanity panel, à la Infiniti Red Bull's RB9, covers the stepped nose.
Team principal Ross Brawn has called it "a clear step forward in design and detail sophistication," but as much as we truly respect Brawn's abilities and achievements, we heard him say similar things about the updated W03 last year before almost every race weekend from about mid-season. We really hope he's right this time, and so does the team's newest driver, Lewis Hamilton. We'll do our best to ignore the parallels of the Mercedes F1 team having signed a sponsorship deal with Blackberry, another company trying to find its way back to the top and still struggling, and just point you to the video below of the W04 in action.
Last we heard, the Mercedes-Benz SLC had been put on indefinite hold, but now Car Magazine is reporting that the Porsche 911-fighting "Baby SLS" coupe could be on sale by 2015. Riding on a modified SLS AMG chassis, the smaller and lighter SLC could be priced in the sub-$100,000 price bracket.
We'd already heard that the new car would feature conventional doors (instead of SLS-like gullwing doors), but this report focuses on some of the possible powertrains Mercedes-Benz is likely to use. At launch, the SLC could offer a pair of V8-powered models - a 485-horsepower SLC and a 585-hp SLC S - both being powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8. About a year after launch, a new V6 model could emerge giving the SLC an estimated 333 horsepower and its lowest price point.
It also sounds like the car's name hasn't been completely finalized as some people within Mercedes are favoring a return of the SLR name.
Here's a chance to acquire a celebrity-owned vehicles, and this time at a discount instead of a premium. So the celebrity in this case is Consumer Reports, that magazine that could be equally adored and abhored by car enthusiasts. CR buys all of its test vehicles and usually finds willing second owners within its own ranks, but its opening its small used-car lot to the public. On the forecourt are four roadsters: an automatic 2012 Audi TT 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-Tronic with 6,600 miles for $36,500, a manual 2012 BMW Z4 sDrive28i with 8,400 miles for $45,000, a manual 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK250 for $39,500 and a manual 2013 Porsche Boxster with 7,000 miles for $48,000.
Those numbers mean a savings of $9,000 to $10,000 before haggling - each car is listed with an "Asking price" so there could be some wiggle room if you show up with pockets full of dough and eyes full of serious intent. Since the money CR earns from the sales go back into the magazine's budget to buy more test cars, however, it probably won't take any oddball trades, so you can forget about getting any purchasing help from that track-day AMC Javelin project on blocks in the back yard.
The vehicles have been taken care of and spiffed up for sale; buyers will take delivery at the CR test track in East Haddam, Connecticut and get a tour of the facilities. While you're there they'll even take you on a lap around the track so you can feel how your car handles when driven by one of its testers. They will probably not help you with advice on which toaster and dehumidifier to buy - you'll still need to get a subscription for that. Have a look at the video below to see a day in the life of a CR test car.
After Sunday's big game, YouTube will be the place to watch every commercial that you missed when you left your seat for an emergency guac refill or, as we say in Cleveland, took the Browns to the Super Bowl. That makes YouTube the nation's water cooler on Monday, and it's got some preliminary stats to share in the lead up to kickoff.
As you know, Super Bowl advertisers, particularly automakers, like to endlessly tease their big budget commercials in the weeks before the game, many times revealing them outright days in advance. Because of this, YouTube can tell us which commercials have been viewed the most so far, and their top five list is all automakers.
Kaley Cuoco appears to have been a good investment for Toyota, as her ad for the RAV4 has garnered the most YouTube views - six million and counting - among Super Bowl commercials so far. Second place goes to Mercedes-Benz, though not its actual Super Bowl commercial, but rather the teaser for it. You know, the one with Kate Upton and the car washing, which is up to 5.6 million views. Third place is Audi's Prom commercial (3.3M views), fourth goes to Volkswagen's slightly controversial Get In, Get Happy ad (3.3M views), and the fifth and final spot is bookended by the teaser video for Kaley Cuoco's commercial (3.2M views). You can watch all five in order below.
Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:31:00 EST
Mercedes-Benz upgraded its SLS flagship Coupe and Roadster for the 2013 model year, and the changes are marked with them new "GT" nomenclature. Both SLS models arrive with a retuned naturally aspired 6.2-liter V8 delivering 583 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque (the horses are up from 563, but the torque remains the same) mated to a revised seven-speed AMG Speedshift dual-clutch gearbox. Rounding out the mechanical upgrades is a redeveloped AMG two-mode adaptive suspension. Physically, the revised models are differentiated by their new "GT" badging, darkened headlight/taillight buckets, red brake calipers, unique wheel colors and high gloss finish on the front grille, exterior mirrors and hood/fender fins. Inside the cabin are new red seatbelts, Alcantara upholstery and contrasting red stitching.
As it is nearly impossible to experience the aluminum gullwing beast on public roads, Mercedes invited out to Southern California's Willow Springs to wring out the 2013 SLS GT Coupe on a racing circuit.
With the redesigned 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class getting closer to production, the camera-wielding crew over at Autospies somehow managed to get inside of the car to snap some detailed spy shots. As the prototypes continue to shed camouflage, it would appear that Mercedes-Benz is getting closer to unveiling the car, and with the Geneva and New York auto shows coming up, it could be sooner rather than later.
From what we can see of this car's interior, the overall look of the S-Class' cabin isn't a ground-breaking departure from the current car, but it has been completely redesigned with more advanced technology. The styling is now even more upscale with larger swaths of wood, more shapely door panels (without the built-in armrest cubbies) and the concept-like two-spoke steering wheel. The highlight of this car though is probably the two massive digital screens with one being used for driver information and the other used for navigation, audio and infotainment systems. One other detail we noticed about this car is that it was equipped with the new 360-degree camera that debuted on the new GL-Class and will also be used on the 2014 E-Class. We also know that the next-gen S-Class will be getting the new cloud-based MBrace2 infotainment system.
As for the exterior design, it looks like the next S-Class will carry a similar profile as the current car, but we can see through the camouflage that the new styling will fit in better with current Mercedes-Benz products. Up front, the grille is much larger is flanked by aggressive LED-trimmed headlights, while the rear view of the car shows us the LED brake light now at the top of the rear window, a more pointed trunk opening and a more squared-off rear fascia with exhaust outlets pushed to the corners.
Carlsson's race-tuned versions of the Mercedes-Benz SLK have been taking checkered flags for years, and we won't be surprised if its SLK 340 hill climber fares any different. Developed by multiple German and Swiss hill climb champion Reto Meisel, the carbon-bodied SLK 340 with lightweight brakes and a closed underbody weighs 1,716 pounds. Propelling that tiny bit of weight is a 3.4-liter V8 from Judd with 610 horsepower, and it rolls on 18-inch wheels shod in Avon tires.
It will debut at the Geneva Motor Show before beginning its racing campaigns in the summer. This one won't just tear up roads in Europe, though - Meisel says he plans on bringing it to the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. The press release below has more details.