Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Burgundy
Interior Color: Tan
Drive Type: RWD
Number of Cylinders: 5
• 1984 Mercedes 300 TD STATION WAGON: approx. 260K miles; well-maintained; new fan needed for heater and a/c; will need new alternator & new battery (but starts and runs); recently serviced suspension system; regular maintenance has been performed, including oil changes, filters, belts, shocks, fluids, and brakes.
• Car has been in interior storage for 2.5 years. Prior to that, was rarely driven – is spare car kept in storage.
• Clean title.
• Runs like a tank.
Mercedes-Benz 300-Series for Sale
- Mercedes benz 300dt 1985_turbo diesel_192,804 miles_rare black interior & exteri
- 1983 mercedes benz 300 sd t047175
- 1982 mercedes benz 300d kept in good condition sky blue paint automatic(US $2,500.00)
- 1983 mercedes 300cd turbo diesel coupe no reserve!
- Mercedes, mercedes-benz, 300, 300d, diesel, european model, series-300,
- 1982 mercedes benz 380 sl / video
Auto Services in Texas
EZ Auto Repair ★★★★★
Superior Auto Repair ★★★★★
Auto Science ★★★★★
A W`s Automotive ★★★★★
Boyd`s Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blogWed, 23 Apr 2014 15:29:00 EST
We may not have an official starting price for the 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, but as of right now, we can tell you about all the options for the eagerly anticipated new luxury sedan.
Benz Report has the entire order guide for the C-Class, with breakdowns from package pricing to how many different colors, wheel designs and lighting configurations will be available when the new model hits dealers later this year. As we mentioned in our initial review of the C-Class, there will be a pair of engine options, with the now familiar 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder available in both rear- and all-wheel-drive configurations and a 3.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V6, which can be had in all-wheel drive, only.
From there, though, the available options are impressive. Much like it does on the current car, Mercedes is offering a pair of packages that sort of define the entire car. With the C300, buyers will have the choice of either a Sport or Luxury package in addition to the base trim, while C400 buyers are limited to the Sport model.
The Mercedes-Benz CLA earned itself a spot on our list of the top five unveils of the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, and for good reason. The German luxury compact is the first small car from the Silver Arrow that looks suitably premium inside and out. Nowness.com has turned out a new video of the CLA featuring super model Karlie Koss in the lead role. We aren't entirely sure what the premise is, but from what we can tell, it looks as if the CLA comes to life and proceeds to be a giant jerk.
After Koss stops to take a closer look at a white horse, the CLA gives the supermodel the old stop-and-go treatment before leaving her on the side of the road. Eventually, the sedan makes nice, but Koss has to ride shotgun instead of taking the controls herself. You can check out the video below to see for yourself.
We're told it takes "performance, control and expression" to pilot a longboard skateboard down a mountain road, and that those happen to be the same values embodied in the Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG. That's how the two came to be combined in a black-and-white short film called Silver Slipstream.
There's no talking, no engine note and no color, just some music, a 'boarder and a car on a long cruise down the Franschhoek Pass in the Western Cape of South Africa." Despite that, it's actually a pretty entertaining video of the latest Mercedes-Benz hot hatch married with extreme sports. You can watch how it all goes down in the video below.