- 1978 jeep cj5 renegade 4wd restored 304 v8 3 speed manuel p/s p/b soft top nice
- 1985 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $8,000.00)
- 1971 jeep cj5 renegade ii
- Cj7 renegade custom rebuild amc 304 v8, 35" tsl-sx, full roll cage, runs great!
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade sport utility 2-door 4.0l
- 1980 jeep renegade baby blue daisy duke zion ready
- Lifted jeep wrangler @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@(US $9,999.00)
- 1986 jeep cj7 vortec 5.3l - 1-ton 4-speed(US $13,000.00)
- 1980 jeep renegade baby blue lift kit zion ready(US $8,500.00)
- 1986 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $6,000.00)
- 1982 jeep cj5 renegade 304 v8
- 1979 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l(US $13,000.00)
- 1982 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $4,000.00)
- Flared fenders all the way around, very unique and rare, hard top, air, cd, 4wd(US $4,500.00)
- 2002 jeep liberty renegade utility 4x4 3.7l-1 owner 111k miles-super clean
- '79 jeep cj7 ~ body off restoration ~ 5 speed ~ 37" tires ~ all steel ~ 4.2l
- 1975 jeep renegade cj5 levi's ed. (304 v8; 3 speed manual)(US $4,500.00)
- 2004 jeep liberty suv 4-door 3.7l 4wd 4x4 low miles!(US $7,495.00)
- Fast, built 1977 jeep cj7 ***its got it all...twin stick, roller 355
- 1978 jeep cj7 renegade
- 1983 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade sport utility 2-door 4.0l(US $5,200.00)
- 1979 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l
- 1974 jeep renegade - 2 owner - 41k, garage kept, recent safety inspection - v8
- 1981 jeep cj5 renegade 4.2 v6 3 speed(US $8,000.00)
- 1981 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $11,000.00)
- 1972 rare amc jeep cj5 cj-5 renegade 5.0 304 v8 4x4 t-15 dana 44 limited slip
- Awesome cj7 renegade
- 1971 jeep cj5 base sport utility 2-door 3.7l
- 1971 jeep cj5 renegade i
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade, hardtop, 5-speed, 4x4, 95,000 original miles
- 1978 jeep cj-7 renegade---304 v8---3 speed---reall nice low mile example
- 1982 jeep cj 7 - lift, locker, rebuilt transmission, dana 300 t-case(US $3,950.00)
- 1978 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l
- 1984 jeep renegade cj7(US $8,500.00)
- 1979 jeep cj 5 automatic 350 ci v8 chevy
- 1981 jeep cj5 renegade 6 cylinder 4 speed original paint montana blue(US $3,999.00)
- Factory renegade hard top soft top jeep wrangler 5 speed(US $6,999.00)
- 1972 jeep cj5 renegade 4x4
- 1974 jeep wrangler renegade, 4x4, automatic, 304 v8(US $11,000.00)
- 1991 jeep wrangler yj -- rock crawler(US $12,500.00)
- 1982 jeep cj5 renegade 304 v8(US $10,500.00)
- 1978 jeep cj5 lifted rock crawler w/ strong v8
- 1979 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l(US $20,000.00)
- Classic jeep with only 33,000 original miles has a v-8 304 red motor
- 1978 jeep cj7 renega cj 7 wrangler (not cj5 5 cj8 8 rubicon bronco blazer
- 1976 jeep cj5 renegade 304 v-8 manual very solid & straight ! classic financing(US $11,999.00)
- 1974 jeep cj5 renegade amc 360 motor(US $12,000.00)
- 1985 jeep cj7 amc 258 with automatic transmission
- 1984 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l
- Jeep renegade 9 inch lift ,no 4x4 new interior clean, custom dana 60,viper alarm
- 2005 jeep liberty renegade 1 owner fla truck 86k factory nav low reserve new(US $8,975.00)
- 1982 jeep cj-7
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade(US $2,500.00)
- 1985 jeep cj7 renegade excellent orginal jeep low miles zero rust cj-7 with ac(US $13,750.00)
- Jeep renegade cj5 v8 sbc, orginal paint
- 1977 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l
- Hard-top automatic renegade 3.5" suspension lift skyjacker 35" tires no reserve(US $34,580.00)
- Jeep wrangler renegade cj5 4x4 runs and drives great with video!!
- 1983 cj7 jeep renegade
Jeep Renegade Price Analytics
About Jeep Renegade
Auto blogWed, 23 Jul 2014 08:30:00 EST
The public might associated ignition switch recalls with General Motors - and with good cause - but that's not the only automaker calling its vehicles back in to fix that sort of issue.
Last month we reported that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was investigating an array of Chrysler Group vehicles for electrical-related safety issues. The administration and Chrysler subsequently issued a recall for 700,000 Dodge Journey crossovers, Dodge Grand Caravan minivans and Chrysler Town & Country minivans. But while the Jeeps that were also under investigation were not covered in that recall, they are being addressed in a separate one now.
Although Chrysler reports that it is only aware of a single accident stemming from this issue, it is "committing now to conduct a recall out of an abundance of caution." The recall affects the 2006-2007 Jeep Commander and 2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, of which it reports there are 792,300 on the road: 649,900 in the United States, 28,800 in Canada, 12,800 in Mexico and a further 100,800 outside of North America.
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:30:00 EST
You may remember that Jeep's unusual fix for this recall involves fitting a trailer hitch.
The recall of about 1.5 million models of the 2002-2007 Jeep Liberty and 1993-1998 Grand Cherokee over fuel tanks may finish far sooner than originally estimated. In a new filing from Jeep's parent, Chrysler Group, with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the company says that it can complete the repairs for the affected vehicles by March 2015, much sooner than the previous estimate of sometime in 2018. Jeep predicts the total cost of the campaign will be around $151 million.
Jeep fans in Australia are none too happy with the off-road brand following a contest that saw ten new Cherokees sold for just $10,000 Australian (about $9,400), roughly a quarter of the vehicle's price Down Under.
The contest, called the "World's Most Remote Dealership," gave Aussies the chance to snag an ultra-affordable Cherokee Longitude (analogous to the US-spec Latitude trim), provided they could get to a secret dealership in the remote wilderness of western New South Wales, near the border with the state of South Australia.
In order to get the exact location of the dealership, though, potential customers needed to download an app, which would release a phone number 9:00 AM AEST on Thursday (7:00 PM EDT, Wednesday night). The first ten people who could call in and prove they could afford to finance $10,000 and get to the remote dealership, were given the location of the remote dealership.
Dodge and Jeep are announcing recalls of a total of 895,000 Durango and Grand Cherokee models worldwide from the 2011 through 2014 model years. There's a possibility that the wiring in the sun visor can short circuit and cause a fire. It specifically affects vehicles built between January 5, 2010, and December 11, 2013, and there are approximately 651,000 of them in the US, 45,700 in Canada, 23,000 in Mexico and 175,000 outside of North America.
Screws that fasten the sunvisor to the headliner may pierce wires in the visor, if the part has been removed or serviced, potentially causing a fire risk. If the wires short circuit, they could overheat and potentially combust. The automakers report three injuries caused by this defect, and according to the investigation by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, "there may be a total of 52 unique fire incidents."
To fix the problem, Dodge and Jeep will inspect the vehicles for suspect wiring, and all of the models, whether damaged or not, will get a new sun visor spacer with a wire guide to stop the possibility of short circuits. According to the automakers' announcement, "this condition is not present in vehicles which have not had the headliner or vanity mirror serviced." They will notify affected owners, and repairs will begin in August.
I got a text message from Editor-In-Chief Sharon Carty one afternoon proclaiming that her new favorite SUV is our long-term 2014 Jeep Cherokee. And she's not alone. I'm not sure if anyone else on staff would go so far as to use the "favorite" descriptor, but after just over a month of honeymooning with our new long-termer, it's safe to say that the Jeep is quickly finding its way into the good graces of a number of Autoblog staffers.
There's good reason for all that praise, too. Thus far, the Jeep has proven itself to be incredibly competent and comfortable for daily life - it's functional, quiet, and packed with a host of amenities that make it easy to live with. It's been wholly trouble-free (with less than 4,000 miles on the clock as of this writing, it ought to be), but even nitpicks have been few and far between.
Jeep's saga with the National Traffic Safety Administration and the voluntary campaign to repair 1.56 million vehicles for allegedly unsafe trailer hitches, is getting yet another chapter. The controversy appeared to finally be over in January when the automaker found a supplier for the replacement parts. Nothing is ever that easy, though, and the government regulator is now requesting documents from the company to clarify why the repairs are taking so long to begin.
Jeep parent company Chrysler has until July 16 to submit documents and answers to NHTSA explaining the situation. The regulator claims that despite its compromise to inspect and repair the models with improper hitches in June 2013, Chrysler didn't find a part supplier until December and didn't order the replacements until January. The government agency believes that the first components weren't manufactured until May of this year and vehicles may not actually be repaired until as late as August. According to the report, if the Chrysler doesn't supply what NHTSA is asking for, the agency could "take additional appropriate action as warranted."
Throughout this entire process, Chrysler has asserted that the vehicles met the applicable crash test standards of the time, and it has kept NHTSA abreast of the repair activity. In a recently released statement it said that the regulator analyzed eight rear impact reconstruction tests and found the replacement hitch to be safe. To keep up with the high demand for replacements, Chrysler is working with multiple suppliers, and they are running three shifts, six days a week to get the parts ready as soon as possible.
You truly have to love surfing to practice the sport in the United Kingdom. The area isn't exactly teeming with warm beaches full of sunbathers, and absolutely no easy spots to find big waves. To be a UK surfer, you need to be a fearless adventurer, not to mention quite lucky. And driving a Jeep might help, too.
Surfers Oli Adams and Micah Lester are traveling around the British Isles in a Jeep Wrangler Overland trying to find the best surf spots out there. These guys don't fit the laid-back surfer stereotype, but that's because finding waves in the UK is hard work. They say that the waves at some of these spots only exist for about three hours every year when the current and winds are just right.
To find these surf spots, the Jeep's offroad capabilities are paramount. In some areas, as you'll see in the video, there isn't even a beach, just jagged rocks. It would be like the movie Endless Summer, that is, if it could start snowing at any moment. These guys are clearly dedicated to their sport.
Okay Jeep fans, you want more diesel options? Time to step up and prove it. The only way Jeep will offer a diesel powerplant in the Cherokee, according to brand head Mike Manley, is if sales of the Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel nearly double.
Currently, about eight percent of the Grand Cherokees sold feature the 3.0-liter, EcoDiesel V6. That's simply not enough to warrant the bringing an oil-burning Cherokee to the US market, despite the vehicle's presence in Europe, where it's sold with a 2.8-liter diesel V6.
"Cherokee is slightly different because of its weight and size. When I think about bringing Cherokee diesel here, I would like to see Grand Cherokee diesel get much higher than eight percent," Manley told Automotive News. "It would have to be in mid-double digits."
Automakers the world over are striving to find ways to make their models more efficient, and Chrysler has a solution for some versions of the 2015 Chrysler 200 and 2015 Jeep Cherokee (2014 model shown). The Tigershark 2.4-liter four-cylinder in the 200 and the 3.2-liter Pentastar V6 in the Cherokee are getting a slight boost later this year thanks to the addition of Chrysler's Engine Stop-Start system as standard equipment. The company predicts modest gains - a three-percent improvement in fuel economy and a three percent reduction in CO2 emissions with the new tech compared to without it. While it's not much, those who sit in traffic a lot may see a difference.
Chrysler's stop/start system uses a high-speed starter motor to restart the vehicle in a claimed a third of a second. It works by detecting when the vehicle comes to a stop and turning off the engine. A more powerful battery maintains all of the model's accessories while it sits. When the driver lets off the brake, the car starts up again to drive away. There is even a button in the cabin to turn the ESS off, if desired.
The Jeep will be the first to receive ESS in the third quarter of this year to coincide with the start of production of the 2015 model-year version. The 200 will follow in the fourth quarter as a rolling change in production.
For a certain cohort of young folks, Jurassic Park is a touchstone film from their childhood. Not only did it play into practically every little boy's love of dinosaurs, the movie included some great action scenes and special effects that still hold up today. In its latest video, The Aficionauto takes a look the Jurassic Park Motor Pool, a California car club with over 40 fans who created replica vehicles from the iconic film.
The club is made up of an interesting cross-section of people. Many of them were Jeep Wrangler fans that already loved off-roading and Jurassic Park, and liked the idea of bringing them together. Like any close-knit club, it ends up being about community and people coming together to share their interests. It's quite a heartwarming video. Also, be sure to stay until the end because The Aficionauto teases a future Jurassic Park-themed vehicle. Scroll down to check out the motor pool.