- Rare jeep renegade(US $22,500.00)
- 1984 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $7,900.00)
- 1979 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l
- 1986 jeep cj-7 renegade original rare rust free survivor hard top
- Jeep cj7 - 1979(US $13,995.00)
- 1984 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $7,500.00)
- Jeeps cj7,razor, silver restored on 37',s cj5, renegade, golden eagle
- Jeep cj5(US $6,000.00)
- 1992 jeep wrangler renegade sport utility 2-door 4.0l(US $2,500.00)
- 1992 jeep wrangler renegade yj 4.0l inline six auto 4x4 bimini top florida alloy
- 1980 jeep cj 5(US $16,999.00)
- 1978 jeep cj5 renegade 4wd restored 304 v8 3 speed manuel p/s p/b soft top nice
- 1985 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $8,000.00)
- 1971 jeep cj5 renegade ii
- Cj7 renegade custom rebuild amc 304 v8, 35" tsl-sx, full roll cage, runs great!
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade sport utility 2-door 4.0l
- 1980 jeep renegade baby blue daisy duke zion ready
- Lifted jeep wrangler @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@(US $9,999.00)
- 1986 jeep cj7 vortec 5.3l - 1-ton 4-speed(US $13,000.00)
- 1980 jeep renegade baby blue lift kit zion ready(US $8,500.00)
- 1986 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $6,000.00)
- 1982 jeep cj5 renegade 304 v8
- 1979 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l(US $13,000.00)
- 1982 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $4,000.00)
- Flared fenders all the way around, very unique and rare, hard top, air, cd, 4wd(US $4,500.00)
- 2002 jeep liberty renegade utility 4x4 3.7l-1 owner 111k miles-super clean
- '79 jeep cj7 ~ body off restoration ~ 5 speed ~ 37" tires ~ all steel ~ 4.2l
- 1975 jeep renegade cj5 levi's ed. (304 v8; 3 speed manual)(US $4,500.00)
- 2004 jeep liberty suv 4-door 3.7l 4wd 4x4 low miles!(US $7,495.00)
- Fast, built 1977 jeep cj7 ***its got it all...twin stick, roller 355
- 1978 jeep cj7 renegade
- 1983 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade sport utility 2-door 4.0l(US $5,200.00)
- 1979 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l
- 1974 jeep renegade - 2 owner - 41k, garage kept, recent safety inspection - v8
- 1981 jeep cj5 renegade 4.2 v6 3 speed(US $8,000.00)
- 1981 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $11,000.00)
- 1972 rare amc jeep cj5 cj-5 renegade 5.0 304 v8 4x4 t-15 dana 44 limited slip
- Awesome cj7 renegade
- 1971 jeep cj5 base sport utility 2-door 3.7l
- 1971 jeep cj5 renegade i
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade, hardtop, 5-speed, 4x4, 95,000 original miles
- 1978 jeep cj-7 renegade---304 v8---3 speed---reall nice low mile example
- 1982 jeep cj 7 - lift, locker, rebuilt transmission, dana 300 t-case(US $3,950.00)
- 1978 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l
- 1984 jeep renegade cj7(US $8,500.00)
- 1979 jeep cj 5 automatic 350 ci v8 chevy
- 1981 jeep cj5 renegade 6 cylinder 4 speed original paint montana blue(US $3,999.00)
- Factory renegade hard top soft top jeep wrangler 5 speed(US $6,999.00)
- 1972 jeep cj5 renegade 4x4
- 1974 jeep wrangler renegade, 4x4, automatic, 304 v8(US $11,000.00)
- 1991 jeep wrangler yj -- rock crawler(US $12,500.00)
- 1982 jeep cj5 renegade 304 v8(US $10,500.00)
- 1978 jeep cj5 lifted rock crawler w/ strong v8
- 1979 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l(US $20,000.00)
- Classic jeep with only 33,000 original miles has a v-8 304 red motor
- 1978 jeep cj7 renega cj 7 wrangler (not cj5 5 cj8 8 rubicon bronco blazer
- 1976 jeep cj5 renegade 304 v-8 manual very solid & straight ! classic financing(US $11,999.00)
- 1974 jeep cj5 renegade amc 360 motor(US $12,000.00)
- 1985 jeep cj7 amc 258 with automatic transmission
Jeep Renegade Price Analytics
About Jeep Renegade
Auto blogMon, 25 Aug 2014 14:58:00 EST
If you want to build a cheap truck that can still do dirty deeds off the beaten path, it's best to start with solid axles and a solid V8 engine. That sums up the lessons learned after watching the 2014 Cheap Truck Challenge from the Dirt Every Day video crew, who took to the deserts and surrounding areas near Reno, NV, in an attempt to find the best 4x4 for under $4,000. Fortunately for us, the whole sordid journey was captured on video.
This isn't the first time the boys from DED filmed a Cheap Truck Challenge, and this year's festivities pitted together a 1993 Chevy S10 pickup, a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee and a 1975 International truck in a series of challenges ranging from donuts to drag races, with plenty of hill-climbing and rock-crawling action in between. We don't want to spoil all the fun, but suffice it to say one competitor was found to be lacking while the other two performed (mostly) well. See for yourself in the video above.
Chrysler owners are hopping mad after experiencing a series of electrical gremlins in some of the company's vehicles. Issues range from mere annoyances - windows rolling down and radios turning off of their own accord - to serious safety issues, with headlights that randomly shut off at night and cars that stall and refuse to start.
The issues are being blamed on the total integrated power module, which can cost up to $1,000 for customers to replace. This, of course, has led to a hefty batch of complaints to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, with 240 owners expressing their displeasure so far. Another site, CarComplaints.com, has registered over 300 complaints relating to the 2010 to 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango, alone, according to The New York Times.
Chrysler has acknowledged that it's investigating the complaints and is analyzing the faulty TIPMs, but that isn't quite enough for customers of the affected vehicles. The newspaper has snagged a few of the more harrowing tales with the electrically challenged Chrysler products, culled from the NHTSA complaints.
A pair of cyber security experts have awarded the ignominious title of most hackable vehicles on American roads to the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, 2014 Infiniti Q50 and 2015 Cadillac Escalade.
Charlie Miller and Chris Valasek are set to release a report at the Black Hat hacking conference in Las Vegas, Automotive News reports. The two men found the Jeep, Caddy and Q50 were easiest to hack based not on actual tests with the vehicles, but a detailed analysis of systems like Bluetooth and wireless internet access - basically, anything that'd allow a hacker to remotely gain access to the vehicle's systems.
Considering this lack of hands-on testing, the pair acknowledge that "most hackable" could be a relative term - they point out that the vehicles may actually be quite secure.
The public might associated ignition switch recalls with General Motors - and with good cause - but that's not the only automaker calling its vehicles back in to fix that sort of issue.
Last month we reported that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration was investigating an array of Chrysler Group vehicles for electrical-related safety issues. The administration and Chrysler subsequently issued a recall for 700,000 Dodge Journey crossovers, Dodge Grand Caravan minivans and Chrysler Town & Country minivans. But while the Jeeps that were also under investigation were not covered in that recall, they are being addressed in a separate one now.
Although Chrysler reports that it is only aware of a single accident stemming from this issue, it is "committing now to conduct a recall out of an abundance of caution." The recall affects the 2006-2007 Jeep Commander and 2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, of which it reports there are 792,300 on the road: 649,900 in the United States, 28,800 in Canada, 12,800 in Mexico and a further 100,800 outside of North America.
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:30:00 EST
You may remember that Jeep's unusual fix for this recall involves fitting a trailer hitch.
The recall of about 1.5 million models of the 2002-2007 Jeep Liberty and 1993-1998 Grand Cherokee over fuel tanks may finish far sooner than originally estimated. In a new filing from Jeep's parent, Chrysler Group, with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the company says that it can complete the repairs for the affected vehicles by March 2015, much sooner than the previous estimate of sometime in 2018. Jeep predicts the total cost of the campaign will be around $151 million.
Jeep fans in Australia are none too happy with the off-road brand following a contest that saw ten new Cherokees sold for just $10,000 Australian (about $9,400), roughly a quarter of the vehicle's price Down Under.
The contest, called the "World's Most Remote Dealership," gave Aussies the chance to snag an ultra-affordable Cherokee Longitude (analogous to the US-spec Latitude trim), provided they could get to a secret dealership in the remote wilderness of western New South Wales, near the border with the state of South Australia.
In order to get the exact location of the dealership, though, potential customers needed to download an app, which would release a phone number 9:00 AM AEST on Thursday (7:00 PM EDT, Wednesday night). The first ten people who could call in and prove they could afford to finance $10,000 and get to the remote dealership, were given the location of the remote dealership.
Dodge and Jeep are announcing recalls of a total of 895,000 Durango and Grand Cherokee models worldwide from the 2011 through 2014 model years. There's a possibility that the wiring in the sun visor can short circuit and cause a fire. It specifically affects vehicles built between January 5, 2010, and December 11, 2013, and there are approximately 651,000 of them in the US, 45,700 in Canada, 23,000 in Mexico and 175,000 outside of North America.
Screws that fasten the sunvisor to the headliner may pierce wires in the visor, if the part has been removed or serviced, potentially causing a fire risk. If the wires short circuit, they could overheat and potentially combust. The automakers report three injuries caused by this defect, and according to the investigation by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, "there may be a total of 52 unique fire incidents."
To fix the problem, Dodge and Jeep will inspect the vehicles for suspect wiring, and all of the models, whether damaged or not, will get a new sun visor spacer with a wire guide to stop the possibility of short circuits. According to the automakers' announcement, "this condition is not present in vehicles which have not had the headliner or vanity mirror serviced." They will notify affected owners, and repairs will begin in August.
I got a text message from Editor-In-Chief Sharon Carty one afternoon proclaiming that her new favorite SUV is our long-term 2014 Jeep Cherokee. And she's not alone. I'm not sure if anyone else on staff would go so far as to use the "favorite" descriptor, but after just over a month of honeymooning with our new long-termer, it's safe to say that the Jeep is quickly finding its way into the good graces of a number of Autoblog staffers.
There's good reason for all that praise, too. Thus far, the Jeep has proven itself to be incredibly competent and comfortable for daily life - it's functional, quiet, and packed with a host of amenities that make it easy to live with. It's been wholly trouble-free (with less than 4,000 miles on the clock as of this writing, it ought to be), but even nitpicks have been few and far between.
Jeep's saga with the National Traffic Safety Administration and the voluntary campaign to repair 1.56 million vehicles for allegedly unsafe trailer hitches, is getting yet another chapter. The controversy appeared to finally be over in January when the automaker found a supplier for the replacement parts. Nothing is ever that easy, though, and the government regulator is now requesting documents from the company to clarify why the repairs are taking so long to begin.
Jeep parent company Chrysler has until July 16 to submit documents and answers to NHTSA explaining the situation. The regulator claims that despite its compromise to inspect and repair the models with improper hitches in June 2013, Chrysler didn't find a part supplier until December and didn't order the replacements until January. The government agency believes that the first components weren't manufactured until May of this year and vehicles may not actually be repaired until as late as August. According to the report, if the Chrysler doesn't supply what NHTSA is asking for, the agency could "take additional appropriate action as warranted."
Throughout this entire process, Chrysler has asserted that the vehicles met the applicable crash test standards of the time, and it has kept NHTSA abreast of the repair activity. In a recently released statement it said that the regulator analyzed eight rear impact reconstruction tests and found the replacement hitch to be safe. To keep up with the high demand for replacements, Chrysler is working with multiple suppliers, and they are running three shifts, six days a week to get the parts ready as soon as possible.
You truly have to love surfing to practice the sport in the United Kingdom. The area isn't exactly teeming with warm beaches full of sunbathers, and absolutely no easy spots to find big waves. To be a UK surfer, you need to be a fearless adventurer, not to mention quite lucky. And driving a Jeep might help, too.
Surfers Oli Adams and Micah Lester are traveling around the British Isles in a Jeep Wrangler Overland trying to find the best surf spots out there. These guys don't fit the laid-back surfer stereotype, but that's because finding waves in the UK is hard work. They say that the waves at some of these spots only exist for about three hours every year when the current and winds are just right.
To find these surf spots, the Jeep's offroad capabilities are paramount. In some areas, as you'll see in the video, there isn't even a beach, just jagged rocks. It would be like the movie Endless Summer, that is, if it could start snowing at any moment. These guys are clearly dedicated to their sport.