- 1980 jeep cj7 with 351w ford power,dana 44s,axles,arb lockers,warn winch(US $13,000.00)
- 1980 jeep cj5 base sport utility 2-door 4.2l inline 6 4 speed manual 4 wd
- Gold&black grand cherokee laredo 4x4 sunroof dual exhaust one owner no reserve(US $33,980.00)
- 1985 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $8,500.00)
- 1971 jeep cj5 renegade
- 78 jeep cj7 4x4 automatic 304(US $4,000.00)
- 1988 jeep renegade hot rod (cj/yj) with nascar chevy bowtie stroker motor(US $45,000.00)
- 2005 jeep liberty 4x4 renegade 59k mile nav cruise am/fm ac one owner cln carfax
- 2005 jeep renegade 2wd low miles
- 1983 jeep cj7 renegade(US $15,000.00)
- 1986 jeep cj7 base sport utility 2-door 4.2l
- 1978 jeep cj7 renegade restored clean! v8(US $18,000.00)
- 1981 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l(US $21,000.00)
- 1976 jeep amc cj7 levis edition renegade - barn find - survivor - classic(US $12,500.00)
- Rare jeep renegade(US $22,500.00)
- 1984 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $7,900.00)
- 1979 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l
- 1986 jeep cj-7 renegade original rare rust free survivor hard top
- Jeep cj7 - 1979(US $13,995.00)
- 1984 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $7,500.00)
- Jeeps cj7,razor, silver restored on 37',s cj5, renegade, golden eagle
- Jeep cj5(US $6,000.00)
- 1992 jeep wrangler renegade sport utility 2-door 4.0l(US $2,500.00)
- 1992 jeep wrangler renegade yj 4.0l inline six auto 4x4 bimini top florida alloy
- 1980 jeep cj 5(US $16,999.00)
- 1978 jeep cj5 renegade 4wd restored 304 v8 3 speed manuel p/s p/b soft top nice
- 1985 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $8,000.00)
- 1971 jeep cj5 renegade ii
- Cj7 renegade custom rebuild amc 304 v8, 35" tsl-sx, full roll cage, runs great!
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade sport utility 2-door 4.0l
- 1980 jeep renegade baby blue daisy duke zion ready
- Lifted jeep wrangler @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@(US $9,999.00)
- 1986 jeep cj7 vortec 5.3l - 1-ton 4-speed(US $13,000.00)
- 1980 jeep renegade baby blue lift kit zion ready(US $8,500.00)
- 1986 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $6,000.00)
- 1982 jeep cj5 renegade 304 v8
- 1979 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l(US $13,000.00)
- 1982 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $4,000.00)
- Flared fenders all the way around, very unique and rare, hard top, air, cd, 4wd(US $4,500.00)
- 2002 jeep liberty renegade utility 4x4 3.7l-1 owner 111k miles-super clean
- '79 jeep cj7 ~ body off restoration ~ 5 speed ~ 37" tires ~ all steel ~ 4.2l
- 1975 jeep renegade cj5 levi's ed. (304 v8; 3 speed manual)(US $4,500.00)
- 2004 jeep liberty suv 4-door 3.7l 4wd 4x4 low miles!(US $7,495.00)
- Fast, built 1977 jeep cj7 ***its got it all...twin stick, roller 355
- 1978 jeep cj7 renegade
- 1983 jeep cj5 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade sport utility 2-door 4.0l(US $5,200.00)
- 1979 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l
- 1974 jeep renegade - 2 owner - 41k, garage kept, recent safety inspection - v8
- 1981 jeep cj5 renegade 4.2 v6 3 speed(US $8,000.00)
- 1981 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 4.2l(US $11,000.00)
- 1972 rare amc jeep cj5 cj-5 renegade 5.0 304 v8 4x4 t-15 dana 44 limited slip
- Awesome cj7 renegade
- 1971 jeep cj5 base sport utility 2-door 3.7l
- 1971 jeep cj5 renegade i
- 1991 jeep wrangler renegade, hardtop, 5-speed, 4x4, 95,000 original miles
- 1978 jeep cj-7 renegade---304 v8---3 speed---reall nice low mile example
- 1982 jeep cj 7 - lift, locker, rebuilt transmission, dana 300 t-case(US $3,950.00)
- 1978 jeep cj7 renegade sport utility 2-door 5.0l
Jeep Renegade Price Analytics
About Jeep Renegade
Auto blogFri, 31 Oct 2014 12:45:00 EST
Mopar is heading to the SEMA show in Las Vegas with a fleet of customized vehicles that appeal to enthusiasts of all stripes. There's a Dodge Viper ACR concept that follows in the lineage of the supercar's great road racing past, and a custom Ram ProMaster that might just be the ultimate outdoor party machine.
We got an inside look at Mopar's cars that will be on display at the show, which also include a Dodge Challenger T/A concept, two crazy Jeeps and a Ram 2500 Outdoorsman that could change the way you camp. While these are some of our favorites, Mopar is bringing plenty to SEMA, so let us know your top choices in the comments section.
Perhaps more than any other vehicle currently for sale in the United States, the Jeep Wrangler is viewed by purist fans as a vehicle that simply must maintain the status quo. In this case, that means a body-on-frame design, solid axles, a relatively large engine sitting up front and a removable top. It's always been that way, and it always will be.
According to the most recent reports, the next-generation Jeep will continue to soldier forth with a full steel chassis underneath its stamped bodywork. The biggest change, reports Automotive News, will be that said panels will be hewn from aluminum instead of steel, a seismic shift of a transition not unlike what's happened with the new Ford F-150. Because it won't be a unibody, the SUV will likely continue to be assembled in Toledo, OH as it (almost) always has been - the latter has been a source of heartburn in recent weeks for the Northwestern city in the Buckeye State.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles already previewed its 2014 SEMA show lineup with some slick renders. Now, the automaker has finally showed us the actual cars, and among the group there are definitely some that stand out more than others.
Dodge is really showing off its muscle at this year's show with four concepts that all pump up the power of the brand's models. Perhaps most interesting among them is the Challenger T/A Concept (pictured above) in striking Sublime Green and matte black. It's meant to resemble the classic Trans Am racer from the '70s. Under the hood is a 6.4-liter V8, and to fit the vintage style there's a pistol-grip gearshift inside.
The Charger R/T also gets some attention with the Mopar concept that shows off what FCA's aftermarket performance arm can do. Mods include an updated body kit, cold-air intake for the 5.7-liter V8 and a coil-over suspension kit. Beyond that, the Dart R/T Concept looks a lot meaner with a black hood with duct work that leads straight to the air intake. The rest of the compact sedan is dolled up in O-So-Orange paint and is fitted with upgrades to improve handling like a coil-over suspension and big brake kit from the Mopar catalog.
It looks like it might be time to bid farewell to the V8 rumble from the Chrysler 300 SRT - at least if you live in North America. The reported change comes as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles reshuffles its ranks with the Dodge brand, re-absorbing SRT and building its muscular reputation with the Challenger and Charger Hellcat models. Meanwhile, Chrysler is taking a more mainstream approach, and that likely means the end of overt high-performance models from the division for now.
According to Automotive News, the 300 SRT will be discontinued in the US for 2015, but it won't be totally dead. Some right-hand drive markets will still get the brawny V8 sedan next year, a distinction that goes a long way toward explaining some spy shots we've seen recently.
The 300 SRT's North American demise probably shouldn't come as a total shock. In FCA's five-year plan, it says that the 300 is destined for a refresh to be unveiled later this year, presumably at the upcoming Los Angeles Auto Show. There's no mention of the SRT model in the document, though, which seems to signal its end.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
The first one covers about 434,581 units of the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, Durango, and Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 2011-2014 model years with electric hydraulic power steering, the 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 160 amp alternator, according to FCA. In the affected vehicles, it's possible for the alternator to fail without warning and possibly cause the car to stall. According to the documentation submitted to NHTSA, the automaker began investigating the problem in August 2014 and has found possible evidence of one crash caused by the failures but no known injuries.
Customers will begin receiving notification about the recall next month, and obviously the repairs will be done at no cost to them.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is hauling a multitude of modified models to the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas this November, and the company is releasing the first teasing sketches of many of them.
Unfortunately, FCA isn't giving many solid details on any of the concepts other than saying the vehicles from Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Fiat all benefit from tuning from its Mopar performance brand. The teaser photos include a sinister-looking Chrysler 200S, Fiat 500 Abarth with two-tone paint and a scorpion on the hood, a red and black 500L, seemingly two different takes on the Jeep Renegade, a green Dodge Challenger wearing the T/A badge, an orange and black Dart, a very neon Charger, just the outline of a red and black Viper, a Ram ProMaster in Mopar livery and a Ram pickup called the Outdoorsman.
Take a look through the gallery to see what you think of the sketches for these concepts, and scroll down for the full announcement from FCA.
The 2015 Mazda2 is quite high up on our must-drive list. Yes, the teeny, tiny successor to the 100-horsepower five-door is worth getting excited over, largely because the previous generation was one of the absolute best smiles-per-dollar values on the market.
While we eagerly await for our opportunity to take to the 2's helm, our expectations of the new car have just been heightened thanks to its win in Japan's Car of the Year competition. Called "Demio" in the land of the rising sun, Japanese journalists handed out Mazda's second COTY award since the CX-5 took the title in 2012.
In more surprising news, the new Jeep Cherokee has made the list of 10 Best Cars in Japan. The Jeep's triumph marks the first time an American car has cracked the top ten, finishing eighth. It's not, however, the first Fiat Chrysler vehicle to snag the title, following in the footsteps of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta and Fiat Panda. Still, the fact that an American brand can make such impressive inroads into the traditionally tough-to-crack Japanese market is a seriously big deal.
The Ford Motor Company has a lot of reasons to celebrate after winning eight categories in this year's Texas Auto Writers Association's annual Truck Rodeo. Most important among them, the Blue Oval's latest 2015 Ford F-150 earned the prestigious Truck of Texas award, ending the Ram 1500's two-year winning streak. The 2015 Lincoln MKC also grabbed the honor as the CUV of Texas, and Ford was named Truck Line of Texas.
FoMoCo even took trophies for best technology with its extensive use of aluminum on its latest F-Series and best commercial vehicle for the new Transit 250. It wasn't a total sweep, though, because the Jeep Grand Cherokee grabbed the title of the SUV of Texas for the fifth straight time.
This year's event put 60 auto writers in 75 pickups, SUVs and crossovers and challenged them to find the best in a plethora of categories. All of the winners are listed below, and scroll down to read the full announcements from the Texas Auto Writers Association and Ford.
Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:31:00 EST
"Fiat Chrysler remains committed to producing vehicles in Toledo and anticipates employment to remain at current levels."
The future of the iconic Jeep Wrangler in Toledo, OH, remains uncertain after a meeting Thursday between Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne and Ohio government leaders.
Let's make this very plain - the city of Toledo, OH loves its Jeeps. It loves them so fervently that the very rumor of the Jeep Wrangler moving out of its traditional home prompted the city's mayor, D. Michael Collins, and Ohio Gov. John Kasich to hold a weekend conference call with Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne.
"The purpose of this call was for the mayor and governor to gain clarity on Mr. Marchionne's comments last week regarding the possibility of the next generation of Jeep Wrangler being built at a location other than the Toledo North Assembly Plant," a spokesman for the mayor's office told The Toledo Blade.
While no further commitments were made by any party, Collins and Kasich's statement was quite unequivocal about keeping Toledo's unwillingness to let the Wrangler go, saying "the city and its partners will again rise to the occasion to ensure that the new Wrangler is made in Toledo." According to the newspaper, the next step is for face-to-face meetings between officials from Ohio and FCA.