Up for sale is my wife's CRV I bought it for her last year but she want to get the new beetle !!!!!!
* The car is in Brand new condition inside and out.
* Zero Scratches or dings.
* I always keep it inside the Garage.
* Rear entertainment System DVD Player makes it real fun for kids, it comes with a Honda bluetooth wireless headphone and a remote control for the DVD system.
* EXL fullyyyyyyyyy Loaded all the options you can get in this car.
* Tires are still new, like 90%.
* Bluetooth System which sync with your phone wireless for music as well as phone system.
* Rubber cargo mat , cargo area cover. all original honda accessories .
* USB charger in center console
* Rear view camera
* Heated seats
* Power driver seats
* All oil changes have been done on Honda Dealership, receipts are all available in glove compartment
* Very powerful car, smooth, strong, GREAT in gas
* All original keys from Honda, including master key, spare key and main key. (also the original tag from Honda that came with car)
* Car has all original books, manuals and all paper work from Honda
* Please check my feedback
* If you have any questions feel free to email me I will be happy to answer any questions about the car
The car has extented warranty bumper to bumper for 100 thousand miles 8 years by honda i bought this warranty thinking my wife will keep it for more than a year and yes the warranty is transferable to the next owner.
my loose is your gain i paid $35k to get this car and the warranty, usually honda comes in with 3 years 36k miles warranty only .
Honda CR-V for Sale
Auto Services in Florida
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 5600 Lee Vista Blvd, Buena-Ventura-Lakes
Phone: (321) 236-5680
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Brake Service Equipment
Address: 1912 W Jordan St, Jay
Phone: (850) 433-5555
Auto Repair & Service, Transmissions-Other, Auto Transmission
Address: 2091 NW 29th St, Pompano-Beach
Phone: (954) 535-9393
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers
Address: 2700 1st St, Lakewood-Ranch
Phone: (941) 748-6510
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 4410 N Federal Hwy, Fort-Lauderdale
Phone: (954) 779-1418
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 856 E Busch Blvd, Palma-Ceia
Phone: (813) 930-6322
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:44:00 EST
The U.S. News Best Cars for the Money Awards picks winners by looking at the average transaction price, five-year total cost of ownership, the regard a car has from the automotive press, reliability figures from J.D. Power and Associates and safety data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. The result, according to the magazine, is "the best combination of critical acclaim and long-term value."
Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:44:00 EST
Ford nabbed six of the 21 categories that received awards this year, the Focus, Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, Taurus, Escape and Edge getting trophies. Toyota and its Lexus and Scion sub-brands took another five, the Tacoma and Tundra owning the two categories given to pickup trucks. The other ten awards were split between Honda with three, Buick with two, and one each for Subaru, BMW, Hyundai, Chevrolet and Mazda.
Follow the link to see all the winners and read about why they were chosen.
Honda is recalling 43,782 examples of the 2012 and 2013 Fit Sport in the US and close to 2,000 more in Canada. During federal compliance testing it was discovered that the software for the Vehicle Stability Assist allows an excessive tilt angle before applying the brakes to prevent a crash. The issue only affects Fit Sports equipped with a certain kind of tire.
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:30:00 EST
Honda will notify owners in mid-May, at which time owners can take their cars to dealers to have the stability control software updated free of charge. There's a press release from Honda below with more details.
Two of the hottest-selling cars in America aren't quite as hot as they used to be. The Toyota Camry and Honda Civic are both seeing dealer supplies increase in the face of renewed competition from the much-improved Detroit Three.
According to a report from The Detroit News, the Camry's dealer inventory is 15 days higher than its seasonal average, while the Civic is 25 days above average. Things aren't expected to get better for Toyota and Honda, as RBC Capital Markets analyst Joseph Spak marked the two Japanese offerings as "at risk for reduced output."
The Detroit Three, meanwhile, are seeing supplies dwindle as demand increases, especially for the Ford Fusion, which has seen an 18-percent increase in 2013 sales, and the Chevrolet Cruze, which was second only to the Camry in June 2013 sales.