- 2006 ford f250 xlt super duty super cab diesel(US $17,999.00)
- We finance!!! 2009 ford f-250 cabelas 4x4 diesel heated leather tow texas auto(US $38,998.00)
- 2008 ford f-250 super duty lariat crew cab 6.4l diesel edge tuner 4.5" lift(US $30,000.00)
- 2005 ford f-250 crew cab 4x4 lariat 6.0l diesel powerstroke(US $14,950.00)
- Crew-short-lariat-reverse camera-4wd-1 owner
- 1997 f250 4x4 w/ 8' hiniker plow 90k miles
- 1999 ford f-250 converted to natural gas cng great gas mileage new tranny too!
- 2004 ford f-250 crew cab,charcoal/ black 2 tone, 6.0, 4wd, 8" lift, 20" wheels(US $19,900.00)
- 2005 ford f-250 super duty fx4 lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l
- Custom lifted show 2006 ford f-250 super duty crew cab pickup 6.0l f250 truck
- 1972 ford f250 ranger - restored(US $9,500.00)
- Ford crew cab powerstroke diesel lariat 4x4 custom lift wheels tires auto tow
- Turbo diesel!!!!crewcab lariat 2wd automatic leather loaded truck!!!(US $7,989.00)
- Power stroke diesel leather spray in liner keyless htd heated cruise back up(US $21,992.00)
- F250 gas tow package low miles(US $16,888.00)
- Restored 1978 ford f-250 trailer special, dana 60's front and rear.
- 2005 ford f250 crew cab diesel 4x4 lifted 20in chrome wheels on 35's full system
- 2010 xlt crew 4x4 trailer tow package 18s aluminum v8 diesel 108k miles
- 2011 ford f-250 lariat crew 4x4 leather rear cam 16k mi texas direct auto(US $37,980.00)
- 2008 ford f-250 reg cab diesel long bed cd audio 75k mi texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
- 2002 ford f-250 super duty xl standard cab pickup 2-door 5.4l(US $3,000.00)
- 2004 ford f250 diesel 4x4 lariat crew cab 4wd leather moonroof loaded see video(US $17,000.00)
- 2004 ford f250 diesel manual 6 speed 4x4 4wd 4 door in mint condition! see vide(US $13,000.00)
- 2003 ford f250 diesel lariat crew cab 4x4 4wd leather lifted runs great see vid(US $12,500.00)
- 2002 ford f-250 super duty xlt crew cab pickup 4-door 7.3l(US $6,700.00)
- 2002 ford f250 7.3 diesel srw lariat 34k miles 2wd loaded hauler
- 03 ford f-250 xlt 4x4 turbo diesel 6.0l crew cab short bed co/nm owned 80+ pics(US $10,995.00)
- 2008 lariat crew 4x4 leather trailer hitch v8 diesel we finance 95k miles
- 2006 ford f-250 super duty xlt crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $13,000.00)
- 2005 ford lariat turbo 6l v8 32v manual 4wd 4x4 leather heated seats custom(US $27,500.00)
- 2012 f250 super duty king ranch 4x4 6.7l diesel backup cam heated seats 1-owner
- 2011 ford 250 xl ,supercab , low mileage at 15550 , 6.2l flex fuel engine(US $23,999.00)
- Ford 4x4 tubro diesel 7.3l crew cab 8foot bed
- 2006 ford f-250 super duty king ranch crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $21,500.00)
- 2010 ford f-250 super duty xlt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.4l low miles(US $37,000.00)
- 2008 ford f250 super duty diesel rear wheel drive(US $19,500.00)
- Ford f250 king ranch 4dr desiel 04 lifted pro(US $18,300.00)
- 2006 f250 super duty, crew-cab, diesel, 4x4
- 2001 f250 powerstroke 4x4(US $9,000.00)
- Super duty xlt - lift kit- 2005 white - 4 door crew cab - bed cover - power step(US $17,000.00)
- 2008 ford f250 king ranch crew cab short bed-powerstroke diesel-4x4-navi-dvd-tv(US $28,850.00)
- 1997 ford f250 pickup 4x4 7.3 powerstroke!(US $16,000.00)
- 2014 king ranch crew 4x4 fx4 navigation sunroof leather heated v8 diesel(US $60,009.00)
- 2014 king ranch crew 4x4 fx4 navigation sunroof leather heated v8 diesel(US $60,009.00)
- 2014 king ranch crew 4x4 fx4 navigation sunroof leather heated v8 diesel(US $59,511.00)
- Crew cab, diesel, tow package, 4x4, leather, f-250, sync, navigation
- 2006 f250(US $13,500.00)
- 2008 ford f-250 crew cab lariat 4x4 diesel 20" wheels(US $28,990.00)
- 2014 xl crew 4x4 longbed trailer tow package v8 diesel lifetime warranty(US $41,808.00)
- Ford f250 custom
- 2000 ford f250 lariat crew cab short bed 7.3 liter powerstroke diesel 2wd-clean(US $12,800.00)
- 2007 ford f250 crew cab long bed lwb lariat diesel 2wd one-owner good carfax(US $15,777.00)
- 1999 ford f-250 powerstroke diesel, 4x4, auto, clean carfax ***no reserve***
- 2005 ford f250 xlt diesel 4x4 standard cab superduty not a f350(US $17,300.00)
- 08 f250 (lariat) 6.4l power-stroke 4wd swb navigation heated-seats goose-neck tx(US $23,995.00)
- 2006 ford f-250 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l
- 2013 platinum 4wd crew cab new turbo 6.7 v8 diesel superduty(US $54,913.00)
- 03 ford f250 lariat 4wd crew shortie 7.3 powerstroke turbo diesel leather texas(US $11,850.00)
- 4x4 6.0l 6" lift hd ranch hand bumper hmmwv tires supercab xlt superduty 4-door(US $15,000.00)
Ford F-250 Price Analytics
About Ford F-250
Sometimes, a regular coffee just won't do it. You need something on the order of a double cappuccino to get the job done -- something with more kick, more muscle. For pickup truck buyers needing a similar boost, there's the ever-popular Ford F-250 Super Duty. Thanks to a mind-boggling variety of body styles, powertrain options and trim levels to choose from, finding an F-250 Super Duty that suits your needs is pretty much a guarantee. Another reason that Ford's heavy-duty hauler is a fave is that it can handle massive payloads while also being easy to drive and comfortable to ride in.
Recent improvements have yielded a stronger turbodiesel V8, even better ride and handling dynamics and a redesigned cabin with higher-quality materials. Still, there are a few other choices to consider, as Chevy and Dodge also offer worthy choices in this powerhouse field.
Current Ford F-250 Super Duty
The Ford F-250 is available in three body styles (regular cab, extended cab, crew cab) and four trim levels (base XL, midlevel XLT, luxurious Lariat and horse-saddle-inspired King Ranch). Under the hood one has a choice of two powerful engines -- a 6.2-liter gasoline mill (385 horsepower and 405 pound-feet of torque) and an optional 6.7-liter "PowerStroke" turbodiesel cranking out 400 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
Many options are available to further customize the F-250, including the Sync voice command system (for cell phones and the audio system) and a Tow Command system that integrates the control of the trailer brakes with those on the truck.
In reviews, we've found much to like about the latest F-250. We're duly impressed by the Super Duty's flexibility that allows it to be configured for a variety of uses -- from a down-and-dirty work truck to a luxurious hauler. Also noteworthy are its respectable fuel economy and relatively low emissions from the diesel power plant. Regardless of which route you choose, you'll also be treated to refined ride and handling and high feature content.
Used Ford F-250 Super Duty Models
The latest generation of the Ford F-250 Super Duty debuted for the 2008 model year. Compared to earlier F-250s, it had revised styling, a stronger frame, better handling dynamics, a nicer interior and an improved turbodiesel engine.
Initial engine choices consisted of a standard 5.4-liter V8 (300 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque), an optional 6.8-liter V10 (362 hp and 457 lb-ft) and the optional 6.4-liter PowerStroke turbodiesel V8 (350 hp and 650 lb-ft). Transmission choices were a six-speed manual or a five-speed automatic.
The following year saw a wealth of new features become available that included the Sync voice control system. This was also the first year for the Harley-Davidson package, complete with plenty of chrome badges and black leather trim, and the off-road-oriented package dubbed Cabela's (after the outdoor enthusiasts retailer). The current 385-hp gas V8 and 400-hp turbodiesel engines debuted for 2011, as did updated exterior styling.
The previous-generation Ford F-250 Super Duty ran from 1999-2007. The debut of this version marked the first time that Ford gave its heavy-duty pickups their own style. Compared to the soft contours of the F-150 of the time, the angular Super Duty with its massive grille looked every bit the square-jawed brute that it was under the skin.
Initially, the typical trim levels of base XL, decently-equipped XLT and plush Lariat were offered in standard, extended and crew-cab body styles. Engine choices included the standard 5.4-liter V8 as well as the optional 6.8-liter V10 and 7.3-liter PowerStroke turbodiesel V8. A five-speed manual was standard, with a four-speed automatic optional.
If you're looking for a used Ford F-250 Super Duty, there are a few year-by-year changes to be aware of. In 2001, updates were made that included standard four-wheel ABS for all trims, an available reverse parking sensor, heated seats for the Lariat and more power for the Power Stroke engine. The following year brought a six-speed manual, new seats and the option of power-adjustable pedals.
For 2003, the FX4 off-road package debuted, as did (for crew cabs) an optional power moonroof and the King Ranch edition. A smaller, yet more powerful, 6.0-liter Power Stroke replacing the 7.3-liter version debuted that year as well. (Buyers should be aware, however, that the 6.0-liter diesel engine has a poor reputation for reliability.) For 2005, the big news was a new five-speed automatic transmission, an upgraded front suspension, a new grille and headlight design and increased towing and hauling capacities. The next few years saw just minor changes to feature and package availability.
In our review of this generation Ford F-250 Super Duty, we found it to be a strong performer. Even with a 15,000-pound trailer hitched to the back, acceleration was smooth and linear thanks to the diesel V8. The firm suspension provided a compliant ride along with relatively crisp handling. We also felt that the integrated trailer brake system is a great idea, as it links the trailer brakes to the truck's electronic ABS system for smooth emergency stops.
Although the cabin's fit and finish was unimpressive in our XLT-trim truck, the seats were supportive and the interior was mostly quiet (though under hard acceleration there is a fair amount of powertrain noise) and rattle-free. Overall, this F-250 Super Duty makes for a likable companion on a long haul.
Previous to 1999, the Ford F-250 (it wasn't called the Super Duty yet) was visually virtually indistinguishable from the F-150. However, with available muscle that included a 7.3-liter V8 and the PowerStroke turbodiesel, it was obviously up to much more demanding towing and hauling tasks.