- 2013 ford f250 platinum diesel lifted 6k miles 1-owner 4x4 pristine!! no reserve
- 2003 white lariat fx4 7.3l v8 4x4 power stroke diesel leather cruise crew cab(US $18,992.00)
- 1975 ford f250 4x4 "factory highboy" ranger
- Leather ranch hand bumpers skyjacker spray in bed liner power stroke diesel(US $16,981.00)
- 1996 ford f250, no reserve
- 2002 ford f-250 super duty xlt extended cab pickup 4-door 6.8l(US $9,000.00)
- 2000 ford f-250 super duty xlt extended cab pickup 4-door 7.3l
- Awesome 2004 ford f-250 diesel xlt crew cab 4x4 beautiful great running clean
- 2009 xlt crew 4x4 trailer hitch v8 diesel lifetime warranty we finance 57k miles
- 2004 ford f-250 super duty lariat extended cab pickup 4-door 6.0l
- 2011 ford f-250 super duty xlt pickup 6.2l loaded, like new f250 4x4
- 13 new lariat 6.7 v8 turbo diesel 4x2 extended cab super cab leather sync(US $43,400.00)
- 1999 ford f-250 super duty xlt extended cab pickup 4-door 7.3l
- Repaireable rebuildable salvage runs great project builder extended cab save(US $21,900.00)
- 2006 lariat crew 4x4 fx4 leather heated trailer hitch v8 diesel 189k miles
- 2011 ford f-250 crew 4x4 long bed 6.2l v8 6-pass 75k mi texas direct auto(US $22,980.00)
- 1996 white ford f250 4x4 auto 156k/60k mile motor lumber rack free camper! clean(US $5,760.00)
- 2008 ford f-250 lariat crew cab 4x4 nav rear cam 56k mi texas direct auto(US $29,780.00)
- 2008 ford f-250 lariat crew 4x4 rear cam lifted 20s 65k texas direct auto(US $25,980.00)
- 01 ford f250 lariat 6.8l v10 4x4 crew cab short bed lifted 96k low miles 80pix(US $10,995.00)
- 2006 ford f250 12,000 original miles 1 owner garage kept 4x4 xcab diesel
- 1971 ford f250 flat bed(US $1,699.99)
- 1996 ford f250 ext. cab xlt low miles gasoline(US $9,800.00)
- 2011 ford f-250 4x4 lariat crew leather cruise ctrl 54k texas direct auto(US $33,780.00)
- Used 2007 ford f250 2wd crew cab xlt 64k mile single owner good white $18500 obo(US $18,500.00)
- 1991 2nd owner 85,000 miles f-250xl 5.8 efi rebuilt automatic priced to sell!(US $2,400.00)
- We finance ! big black and lifted buy it now
- 1979 extra cab 4x4 black pickup
- 7.3l psd crew cab 4x4 lariat rust-free very clean low miles bfgs(US $18,900.00)
- 2005 ford f-250 super duty lariat extended cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $18,000.00)
- 2008 ford f250(US $29,000.00)
- 1988 ford f250 4x4
- 2008 ford f-250 super duty king ranch crew cab pickup 4-door 6.4l dream truck
- Ford f250 - one owner - exceptional
- 2003 ford f-250 super duty xlt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.4l
- 1979 no reserve, sell worldwide, very straight, no rust ford f250 4x4
- Used 07' low low miles and utility body ready for work save stout! rock solid
- **no reserve** 2005 ford f250 crew shorty 4x4 powerstroke diesel az rust free!!!
- 2003 ford f-250 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $15,500.00)
- Swb 7.3l turbo diesel 4x4
- 2001 ford f-250 super duty xlt extended cab pickup 4-door 6.8l
- 2003 03 ford f250 f350 superduty 4x4 crew cab diesel lifted 6.0(US $18,500.00)
- 1997 ford f250 single cab 5spd 4x4 7.3l powerstroke diesel *****immaculate*****
- 2006 ford f250 reg cab 4x4 5.4 liter 8ft bed off lease
- **no reserve** 2001 ford f250 7.3l diesel crew 4x4 shorty lariat - very clean!!!
- 2006 ford f250 super cab 4wd diesel- clean!
- 2000 ford super duty f-250 crew cab xlt 4x4(US $15,999.00)
- Diesel crew cab tow package clean pre-owned excellent condition work truck(US $7,995.00)
- 2008 ford f-250 super duty xl extended cab pickup 4-door 6.4l(US $14,500.00)
- 2000 ford f250 4x4 diesel 7.3 long bed extended super cab 4wd f-250 automatic
- 2001 f-250 lariat 7.3 diesel crew cab with low miles nicest one out there period(US $17,500.00)
- 1997 f250 powerstroke diesel extended cab 4x4 no rust or rot(US $8,500.00)
- Ford f-250 2012 super duty king ranch crew cab pickup 4-door 6.7l
- Recently restored 1972 ford f-250 high boy. 38,000 original miles.
- 2008 ford f-250 super duty fx4 crew cab pickup 4-door 6.4l
- Low mile 7.3l powerstroke 2000 ford f250 super duty supercab
- 2011 lariat 4x4 crew cab 15k miles 6.2l auto boards net direct autos texas
- New 2013 6.7l diesel 4x4 leather backup camera bedliner running boards
Ford F-250 Price Analytics
About Ford F-250
Sometimes, a regular coffee just won't do it. You need something on the order of a double cappuccino to get the job done -- something with more kick, more muscle. For pickup truck buyers needing a similar boost, there's the ever-popular Ford F-250 Super Duty. Thanks to a mind-boggling variety of body styles, powertrain options and trim levels to choose from, finding an F-250 Super Duty that suits your needs is pretty much a guarantee. Another reason that Ford's heavy-duty hauler is a fave is that it can handle massive payloads while also being easy to drive and comfortable to ride in.
Recent improvements have yielded a stronger turbodiesel V8, even better ride and handling dynamics and a redesigned cabin with higher-quality materials. Still, there are a few other choices to consider, as Chevy and Dodge also offer worthy choices in this powerhouse field.
Current Ford F-250 Super Duty
The Ford F-250 is available in three body styles (regular cab, extended cab, crew cab) and four trim levels (base XL, midlevel XLT, luxurious Lariat and horse-saddle-inspired King Ranch). Under the hood one has a choice of two powerful engines -- a 6.2-liter gasoline mill (385 horsepower and 405 pound-feet of torque) and an optional 6.7-liter "PowerStroke" turbodiesel cranking out 400 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
Many options are available to further customize the F-250, including the Sync voice command system (for cell phones and the audio system) and a Tow Command system that integrates the control of the trailer brakes with those on the truck.
In reviews, we've found much to like about the latest F-250. We're duly impressed by the Super Duty's flexibility that allows it to be configured for a variety of uses -- from a down-and-dirty work truck to a luxurious hauler. Also noteworthy are its respectable fuel economy and relatively low emissions from the diesel power plant. Regardless of which route you choose, you'll also be treated to refined ride and handling and high feature content.
Used Ford F-250 Super Duty Models
The latest generation of the Ford F-250 Super Duty debuted for the 2008 model year. Compared to earlier F-250s, it had revised styling, a stronger frame, better handling dynamics, a nicer interior and an improved turbodiesel engine.
Initial engine choices consisted of a standard 5.4-liter V8 (300 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque), an optional 6.8-liter V10 (362 hp and 457 lb-ft) and the optional 6.4-liter PowerStroke turbodiesel V8 (350 hp and 650 lb-ft). Transmission choices were a six-speed manual or a five-speed automatic.
The following year saw a wealth of new features become available that included the Sync voice control system. This was also the first year for the Harley-Davidson package, complete with plenty of chrome badges and black leather trim, and the off-road-oriented package dubbed Cabela's (after the outdoor enthusiasts retailer). The current 385-hp gas V8 and 400-hp turbodiesel engines debuted for 2011, as did updated exterior styling.
The previous-generation Ford F-250 Super Duty ran from 1999-2007. The debut of this version marked the first time that Ford gave its heavy-duty pickups their own style. Compared to the soft contours of the F-150 of the time, the angular Super Duty with its massive grille looked every bit the square-jawed brute that it was under the skin.
Initially, the typical trim levels of base XL, decently-equipped XLT and plush Lariat were offered in standard, extended and crew-cab body styles. Engine choices included the standard 5.4-liter V8 as well as the optional 6.8-liter V10 and 7.3-liter PowerStroke turbodiesel V8. A five-speed manual was standard, with a four-speed automatic optional.
If you're looking for a used Ford F-250 Super Duty, there are a few year-by-year changes to be aware of. In 2001, updates were made that included standard four-wheel ABS for all trims, an available reverse parking sensor, heated seats for the Lariat and more power for the Power Stroke engine. The following year brought a six-speed manual, new seats and the option of power-adjustable pedals.
For 2003, the FX4 off-road package debuted, as did (for crew cabs) an optional power moonroof and the King Ranch edition. A smaller, yet more powerful, 6.0-liter Power Stroke replacing the 7.3-liter version debuted that year as well. (Buyers should be aware, however, that the 6.0-liter diesel engine has a poor reputation for reliability.) For 2005, the big news was a new five-speed automatic transmission, an upgraded front suspension, a new grille and headlight design and increased towing and hauling capacities. The next few years saw just minor changes to feature and package availability.
In our review of this generation Ford F-250 Super Duty, we found it to be a strong performer. Even with a 15,000-pound trailer hitched to the back, acceleration was smooth and linear thanks to the diesel V8. The firm suspension provided a compliant ride along with relatively crisp handling. We also felt that the integrated trailer brake system is a great idea, as it links the trailer brakes to the truck's electronic ABS system for smooth emergency stops.
Although the cabin's fit and finish was unimpressive in our XLT-trim truck, the seats were supportive and the interior was mostly quiet (though under hard acceleration there is a fair amount of powertrain noise) and rattle-free. Overall, this F-250 Super Duty makes for a likable companion on a long haul.
Previous to 1999, the Ford F-250 (it wasn't called the Super Duty yet) was visually virtually indistinguishable from the F-150. However, with available muscle that included a 7.3-liter V8 and the PowerStroke turbodiesel, it was obviously up to much more demanding towing and hauling tasks.