- No reserve!!! brand new 2012 ford f-250 4x4 supercab xl 6.2v8 autotrans chassis
- 2013 ford f-250 crew 4x4 diesel lariat lifted(US $59,425.00)
- Crewcab 4x4 4dr turbo diesel leather lariat automatic loaded truck!!!!(US $9,989.00)
- 1977 ford f-250 ranger highboy 4x4
- Spectacular crew cab 1977 f-250 460 v-8 auto a/c just 76ks dry mid west truck.
- 2003 f250 super duty 4x4 supercab(US $13,200.00)
- 2005 06 ford f250 4x4 f350 crew cab turbo diesel two owner non smoker no reserve
- 1969 ford f250 ranger parts/project car no title no reserve
- 2005 lariat powerstroke 4x4, head studs, new offroad tires
- 2002 f-250 power stroke complete parts truck
- 1994 ford f-250 xl extended cab pickup 2-door 7.3l(US $1,500.00)
- 2013 ford f-250 super duty xlt crew cab pickup 4-door 6.7l
- Ford f250 6.0 diesel 4x4 turbo xlt
- 1969 ford f250 ranger rust free california truck
- F250 4x4 lifted mud street truck monster truck jacked up ford f 350 250 150 camo
- 2006 ford f-250 super duty xl standard cab pickup 2-door 5.4l
- 2004 ford f-250 lariat superduty 6.0 diesel 4x4(US $8,100.00)
- 1992 ford f-250 xlt lariat extended cab pickup 2-door 7.5l
- 1999 ford f250 powerstroke diesel 6 speed manual(US $6,800.00)
- 1997 ford f250 heavy duty extended cab 4x4 7.3 turbo diesel
- 2006 white king ranch fx4 6.0l v8 4x4 bfgoodrich heated cruise kr we finance!(US $15,981.00)
- 5.4 litre v-8 crew cab 4x4 economy priced 4x4 drive it home!!!!!!!!!!!(US $8,190.00)
- 1984 ford f250 6.9 diesel.....original survivor!!!
- 2003 ford f-250. 6.0l centenniel edition. crew cab. *right-side body damage*(US $10,750.00)
- 1996 ford f250 xlt 7.3l powerstroke diesel turbo psd(US $10,500.00)
- 2009 ford f-250 sduty supercab bed,6.3/4,' 5.4l,pwr lift gate,xclean,runs 100%(US $10,500.00)
- 2005 ford f250 harley davidson truck
- 07 ford f-250 reefer truck 30s carrier unit runs 100% 126000 miles works perfect(US $14,500.00)
- 08 ford f-250 reefer truck 30s carrier unit runs 100% 116000 miles works perfect(US $14,500.00)
- 2004 ford f250 6.0 powerstroke diesel only 57k like new fx4 sunroof!!!
- 2012 ford super duty f-250 srw 4wd crew cab 156" tuscany lariat
- 2013 ford super duty f-250 srw 4wd crew cab 156 xlt cng wing westport
- 1995 ford f250 xlt supercab, 76,500 original miles, 460 v8(US $5,000.00)
- 2001 ford f250 4x4 super duty utility truck 1owner only 36k lift gate runs great
- 2008 ford f-250 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 5.4l
- 2001 ford super duty 5.4 running work truck w/tow package(US $1,500.00)
- 2004 f250 super duty, 51 k miles, excellent condition, runs perfectly.(US $15,000.00)
- 1996 ford f-250 with liftgate!!
- 2012 ford f250 diesel 4x4 king ranch heated leather rear camera powerstroke(US $41,780.00)
- 2008 black harley-davidson 6.4l v8 4x4 back up camera leather heated seats(US $30,994.00)
- Arkansas 1-owner, nonsmoker, reg cab long bed, 4x4, v8 gas, like new!(US $25,500.00)
- 2000 ford f250 super duty diesel 4x4
- Super cab 4x4 w/ 8' bed transferable warranty 20k miles dvd video towing package(US $39,499.00)
- 02 f250 xlt (7.3) power-stroke turbo diesel crew swb carfax 2-owners strong tx !(US $11,995.00)
- 2006 burgundy harley-davidson 6.0l v8 4x4 spray liner cruise a/c heated seats(US $25,981.00)
- 2008 white lariat 6.4l 4x4 bushwacker xd wheels rhino line heated seats cruise(US $25,981.00)
- Lifted f250 diesel 4x4(US $20,000.00)
- 2011 ford f250 super duty lariat king ranch,salvage, diesel, 4wd, runs,
- 03 ford f250 crew cab lariat short bed 4x4 6.0l v8 turbo diesel co owned 80 pics(US $11,995.00)
- 2007 ford f250 ext cab 4x4 5.4l v8 6pass side steps 78k texas direct auto(US $15,780.00)
- Ford f-250 harley davidson edition(US $45,000.00)
- 2011 ford f-250 super duty xlt crew cab 4x4 only 5k mile like new - $33000(US $33,000.00)
- 2007 ford f250 fx4 4x4 6.0powerstroke deisel, larait
- 2004 f-250 6.0 disesel lariet crew cab 4wd autood with great tool box(US $9,900.00)
- 2006 ford f-250 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $21,900.00)
- 2000 ford f250 lariat 2wd supercab 7.3l powerstroke diesel 96k miles
- 2004 ford f-250 super duty lariat crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l
- Ford f250 & cab extras ** customized no accidents reliable possible delivery(US $9,999.00)
- 1997 ford f-250 hd xlt 4x4 7.3l diesel(US $10,000.00)
- Great f250 (( super duty...crew cab/ 4dr...steel boxes/ rails )) no reserve
Ford F-250 Price Analytics
About Ford F-250
Sometimes, a regular coffee just won't do it. You need something on the order of a double cappuccino to get the job done -- something with more kick, more muscle. For pickup truck buyers needing a similar boost, there's the ever-popular Ford F-250 Super Duty. Thanks to a mind-boggling variety of body styles, powertrain options and trim levels to choose from, finding an F-250 Super Duty that suits your needs is pretty much a guarantee. Another reason that Ford's heavy-duty hauler is a fave is that it can handle massive payloads while also being easy to drive and comfortable to ride in.
Recent improvements have yielded a stronger turbodiesel V8, even better ride and handling dynamics and a redesigned cabin with higher-quality materials. Still, there are a few other choices to consider, as Chevy and Dodge also offer worthy choices in this powerhouse field.
Current Ford F-250 Super Duty
The Ford F-250 is available in three body styles (regular cab, extended cab, crew cab) and four trim levels (base XL, midlevel XLT, luxurious Lariat and horse-saddle-inspired King Ranch). Under the hood one has a choice of two powerful engines -- a 6.2-liter gasoline mill (385 horsepower and 405 pound-feet of torque) and an optional 6.7-liter "PowerStroke" turbodiesel cranking out 400 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
Many options are available to further customize the F-250, including the Sync voice command system (for cell phones and the audio system) and a Tow Command system that integrates the control of the trailer brakes with those on the truck.
In reviews, we've found much to like about the latest F-250. We're duly impressed by the Super Duty's flexibility that allows it to be configured for a variety of uses -- from a down-and-dirty work truck to a luxurious hauler. Also noteworthy are its respectable fuel economy and relatively low emissions from the diesel power plant. Regardless of which route you choose, you'll also be treated to refined ride and handling and high feature content.
Used Ford F-250 Super Duty Models
The latest generation of the Ford F-250 Super Duty debuted for the 2008 model year. Compared to earlier F-250s, it had revised styling, a stronger frame, better handling dynamics, a nicer interior and an improved turbodiesel engine.
Initial engine choices consisted of a standard 5.4-liter V8 (300 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque), an optional 6.8-liter V10 (362 hp and 457 lb-ft) and the optional 6.4-liter PowerStroke turbodiesel V8 (350 hp and 650 lb-ft). Transmission choices were a six-speed manual or a five-speed automatic.
The following year saw a wealth of new features become available that included the Sync voice control system. This was also the first year for the Harley-Davidson package, complete with plenty of chrome badges and black leather trim, and the off-road-oriented package dubbed Cabela's (after the outdoor enthusiasts retailer). The current 385-hp gas V8 and 400-hp turbodiesel engines debuted for 2011, as did updated exterior styling.
The previous-generation Ford F-250 Super Duty ran from 1999-2007. The debut of this version marked the first time that Ford gave its heavy-duty pickups their own style. Compared to the soft contours of the F-150 of the time, the angular Super Duty with its massive grille looked every bit the square-jawed brute that it was under the skin.
Initially, the typical trim levels of base XL, decently-equipped XLT and plush Lariat were offered in standard, extended and crew-cab body styles. Engine choices included the standard 5.4-liter V8 as well as the optional 6.8-liter V10 and 7.3-liter PowerStroke turbodiesel V8. A five-speed manual was standard, with a four-speed automatic optional.
If you're looking for a used Ford F-250 Super Duty, there are a few year-by-year changes to be aware of. In 2001, updates were made that included standard four-wheel ABS for all trims, an available reverse parking sensor, heated seats for the Lariat and more power for the Power Stroke engine. The following year brought a six-speed manual, new seats and the option of power-adjustable pedals.
For 2003, the FX4 off-road package debuted, as did (for crew cabs) an optional power moonroof and the King Ranch edition. A smaller, yet more powerful, 6.0-liter Power Stroke replacing the 7.3-liter version debuted that year as well. (Buyers should be aware, however, that the 6.0-liter diesel engine has a poor reputation for reliability.) For 2005, the big news was a new five-speed automatic transmission, an upgraded front suspension, a new grille and headlight design and increased towing and hauling capacities. The next few years saw just minor changes to feature and package availability.
In our review of this generation Ford F-250 Super Duty, we found it to be a strong performer. Even with a 15,000-pound trailer hitched to the back, acceleration was smooth and linear thanks to the diesel V8. The firm suspension provided a compliant ride along with relatively crisp handling. We also felt that the integrated trailer brake system is a great idea, as it links the trailer brakes to the truck's electronic ABS system for smooth emergency stops.
Although the cabin's fit and finish was unimpressive in our XLT-trim truck, the seats were supportive and the interior was mostly quiet (though under hard acceleration there is a fair amount of powertrain noise) and rattle-free. Overall, this F-250 Super Duty makes for a likable companion on a long haul.
Previous to 1999, the Ford F-250 (it wasn't called the Super Duty yet) was visually virtually indistinguishable from the F-150. However, with available muscle that included a 7.3-liter V8 and the PowerStroke turbodiesel, it was obviously up to much more demanding towing and hauling tasks.