- 2005 black lariat fx4 6.0l v8 4x4! leather pro comp wheels nitto tires cruise(US $19,981.00)
- Lifted 2012 ford f-250 lariat crew cab loaded with mods. excellent condition!(US $55,900.00)
- 2006 ford f250 lariat diesel 4x4 fx4 crew heated leather 1 texas owner(US $17,885.00)
- 4x4 diesel alloys extended cab long bed alloys toolbox nice truck fl(US $9,995.00)
- 2012 ford f-250 king ranch 4x4 diesel nav rear cam 22k texas direct auto(US $50,980.00)
- 2005 ford f250 supercab longbed diesel side steps 65k texas direct auto(US $17,980.00)
- 2008 ford f250 extended service truck in virginia(US $11,900.00)
- 2004 ford f-250 super duty xlt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.4l(US $14,500.00)
- Ford f-250 king ranch pick up truck(US $49,000.00)
- 1968 ford f250 camper special 360 auto no reserve
- 1994 ford f-250 hd 4wd 5speed(US $9,999.00)
- 2000 ford f250 superduty 7.3l powerstroke diesel automatic xlt 4x4
- 1965 ford f250
- Ford f250 crew cab lariat 4x4 fx4 offroad powerstroke turbo diesel one owner(US $18,950.00)
- 2008 ford f-250 crew cab xlt 4x4 diesel lift wheels(US $24,990.00)
- 1974 ford f 250 4x4
- 2004 ford harley davidson(US $17,990.00)
- 2005 ford f250 diesel 4x4 lariat fx4 crew heated leather 1 texas owner(US $18,780.00)
- 2009 ford f250 diesel 4x4 sunroof rear camera heated leather 20s powerstroke(US $30,885.00)
- 1997 ext cab long box low miles tonneau cover dual tanks tint tow hitch
- 2004 ford f-250 crew cab king ranch fx4 diesel lift arp head studs(US $16,990.00)
- 2011 ford f250 4x4 diesel lariet
- 2008 white king ranch fx4 6.4l v8 4x4 lanzar navigation bluetooth heated navi(US $29,981.00)
- 10 super duty 4wd powerstroke diesel auto 62k mi loaded net direct auto texas
- 00 ford f250 xlt 4x4 superduty reg cab 7.3 powerstroke diesel nice(US $7,800.00)
- 99 f-250 4x4
- 1996 ford f-250 powerstroke 4x4 crew cab
- 2000 ford f250 xlt crew cab short bed 7.3 liter powerstroke diesel 4x4-pristine(US $15,500.00)
- 2012 ford f250 diesel 4x4 lariat lifted heated/vented leather rear camera 20s(US $48,980.00)
- 2006 xlt crew 4x4 v8 diesel backlot special 112k miles
- Fx4 offroad pkg, 4x4, hd-4speed automatic, class-v trailer hitch,polished wheels
- 2010 ford f250 4x4 crew diesel fx4 off-road leather 44k texas direct auto(US $35,780.00)
- 2010 ford f-250 regular cab 5.4l v8 long bed 64k miles texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
- 1974 ford f 250 4x4
- 07 f250 4x4 leather heated seats crew cab diesel texas 1 owner(US $10,995.00)
- Lariat power stroke diesel 4wd navigation sunroof heated cooled seats loaded(US $52,988.00)
- Power stroke diesel lariat 4wd leather warranty(US $46,488.00)
- 2011 ford super duty f250 4x4 crew cab (6.2l gas) lariat lifted short bed(US $36,500.00)
- 2005 harley davidson edition f250 powerstroke(US $14,500.00)
- 2000 ford f250 crew cab lariat pickup truck
- 1997 ford f-250 xl extended cab pickup 3-door 7.5l(US $5,900.00)
- Red & selver good work truck 4x4 wheldrive(US $10,000.00)
- 2010 ford f250 super duty crew cab xlt 4x4, 5.4l v8(US $28,944.00)
- Ford f-250 king ranch 2007
- F250 ford 2000 diesel, powertroke superduty(US $12,500.00)
- 2000 ford f250 supercab, lariat, 4x4 short bed(US $7,406.00)
- Tx rust free 00 ford f250 xlt 7.3l diesel 4x4 5 speed crew cab runs great cd a/c
- 2004 f250 lariat superduty crewcab diesel(US $10,500.00)
- 2012 f250 super duty srw 4wd crew cab lariat 6.7l diesel(US $48,500.00)
- Great running 2001 ford f-250 xlt ext cab 2wd 5.4 good looking clean title
- 2006 ford f-250 superduty fx4(US $12,500.00)
- 12 6.7l power stroke diesel engine 4x2 lariat super duty leather nav back up cam
- 1997 ford f250 4x4 7.3 diesel auto crew cab short bed california truck rust free
- Truck well maintained by ford dealers never pulled anything and all highway mile
- Crew cab lariat 4x4 fx4 6.0 turbo diesel egr delete head studs bullet proofed(US $18,950.00)
- 01 f250 2wd ford xlt ext cab long bed v8 automatic
- 1 owner tx 06 ford f250 xlt diesel 2wd extcab long bed clean drives&works great
- 2001 f250 7.3 powerstroke auto 2wd lift gate fleet truck tire truck 300k miles(US $4,000.00)
- 2003 ford f-250 super crew 4dr turbo diesel 7.3l v8 $2000 below bookvalue!!(US $11,450.00)
- We finance! 2005 ford f-250 harley-davidson 4x4 diesel heat seat roof texas auto(US $21,998.00)
Ford F-250 Price Analytics
About Ford F-250
Sometimes, a regular coffee just won't do it. You need something on the order of a double cappuccino to get the job done -- something with more kick, more muscle. For pickup truck buyers needing a similar boost, there's the ever-popular Ford F-250 Super Duty. Thanks to a mind-boggling variety of body styles, powertrain options and trim levels to choose from, finding an F-250 Super Duty that suits your needs is pretty much a guarantee. Another reason that Ford's heavy-duty hauler is a fave is that it can handle massive payloads while also being easy to drive and comfortable to ride in.
Recent improvements have yielded a stronger turbodiesel V8, even better ride and handling dynamics and a redesigned cabin with higher-quality materials. Still, there are a few other choices to consider, as Chevy and Dodge also offer worthy choices in this powerhouse field.
Current Ford F-250 Super Duty
The Ford F-250 is available in three body styles (regular cab, extended cab, crew cab) and four trim levels (base XL, midlevel XLT, luxurious Lariat and horse-saddle-inspired King Ranch). Under the hood one has a choice of two powerful engines -- a 6.2-liter gasoline mill (385 horsepower and 405 pound-feet of torque) and an optional 6.7-liter "PowerStroke" turbodiesel cranking out 400 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque. Both engines are paired with a six-speed automatic transmission.
Many options are available to further customize the F-250, including the Sync voice command system (for cell phones and the audio system) and a Tow Command system that integrates the control of the trailer brakes with those on the truck.
In reviews, we've found much to like about the latest F-250. We're duly impressed by the Super Duty's flexibility that allows it to be configured for a variety of uses -- from a down-and-dirty work truck to a luxurious hauler. Also noteworthy are its respectable fuel economy and relatively low emissions from the diesel power plant. Regardless of which route you choose, you'll also be treated to refined ride and handling and high feature content.
Used Ford F-250 Super Duty Models
The latest generation of the Ford F-250 Super Duty debuted for the 2008 model year. Compared to earlier F-250s, it had revised styling, a stronger frame, better handling dynamics, a nicer interior and an improved turbodiesel engine.
Initial engine choices consisted of a standard 5.4-liter V8 (300 hp and 365 lb-ft of torque), an optional 6.8-liter V10 (362 hp and 457 lb-ft) and the optional 6.4-liter PowerStroke turbodiesel V8 (350 hp and 650 lb-ft). Transmission choices were a six-speed manual or a five-speed automatic.
The following year saw a wealth of new features become available that included the Sync voice control system. This was also the first year for the Harley-Davidson package, complete with plenty of chrome badges and black leather trim, and the off-road-oriented package dubbed Cabela's (after the outdoor enthusiasts retailer). The current 385-hp gas V8 and 400-hp turbodiesel engines debuted for 2011, as did updated exterior styling.
The previous-generation Ford F-250 Super Duty ran from 1999-2007. The debut of this version marked the first time that Ford gave its heavy-duty pickups their own style. Compared to the soft contours of the F-150 of the time, the angular Super Duty with its massive grille looked every bit the square-jawed brute that it was under the skin.
Initially, the typical trim levels of base XL, decently-equipped XLT and plush Lariat were offered in standard, extended and crew-cab body styles. Engine choices included the standard 5.4-liter V8 as well as the optional 6.8-liter V10 and 7.3-liter PowerStroke turbodiesel V8. A five-speed manual was standard, with a four-speed automatic optional.
If you're looking for a used Ford F-250 Super Duty, there are a few year-by-year changes to be aware of. In 2001, updates were made that included standard four-wheel ABS for all trims, an available reverse parking sensor, heated seats for the Lariat and more power for the Power Stroke engine. The following year brought a six-speed manual, new seats and the option of power-adjustable pedals.
For 2003, the FX4 off-road package debuted, as did (for crew cabs) an optional power moonroof and the King Ranch edition. A smaller, yet more powerful, 6.0-liter Power Stroke replacing the 7.3-liter version debuted that year as well. (Buyers should be aware, however, that the 6.0-liter diesel engine has a poor reputation for reliability.) For 2005, the big news was a new five-speed automatic transmission, an upgraded front suspension, a new grille and headlight design and increased towing and hauling capacities. The next few years saw just minor changes to feature and package availability.
In our review of this generation Ford F-250 Super Duty, we found it to be a strong performer. Even with a 15,000-pound trailer hitched to the back, acceleration was smooth and linear thanks to the diesel V8. The firm suspension provided a compliant ride along with relatively crisp handling. We also felt that the integrated trailer brake system is a great idea, as it links the trailer brakes to the truck's electronic ABS system for smooth emergency stops.
Although the cabin's fit and finish was unimpressive in our XLT-trim truck, the seats were supportive and the interior was mostly quiet (though under hard acceleration there is a fair amount of powertrain noise) and rattle-free. Overall, this F-250 Super Duty makes for a likable companion on a long haul.
Previous to 1999, the Ford F-250 (it wasn't called the Super Duty yet) was visually virtually indistinguishable from the F-150. However, with available muscle that included a 7.3-liter V8 and the PowerStroke turbodiesel, it was obviously up to much more demanding towing and hauling tasks.