- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l(US $13,500.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter van 3500 cargo van
- Dodge sprinter 2004 14' box truck
- 2002 2500 shc dodge sprinter cargo van white as-is(US $7,000.00)
- Dodge sprinter 3500 cargo van!!! one owner!!! dual tires!!! double sliding doors
- Dodge sprinter 3500 170"wb cargo power windows locks dually diesel no reserve
- 2004 dodge spr 2500
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500. 118 wheel base, low roof. 3 available, mechan guarant(US $12,995.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 passenger 2.7 turbo diesel 89k miles fully loaded(US $17,300.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 118 wb low roof, mechanically perfect. 3 units available(US $8,995.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 cargo, 1-owner, only 116k miles, diesel, hightop, more!(US $21,900.00)
- 2007 dodge/mercedes sprinter the real deal(US $25,000.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 cargo van(US $11,900.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 model 144 inch wheelbase 3.0 engine rv outfitted(US $45,000.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 2500 2.7l passenger van with wheelchaiir lift(US $12,000.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter cargo van 2500 ext(US $13,800.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500(US $2,500.00)
- 2005 freightliner sprinter dodge 2500 cargo van 140 white
- 2006 dodge sprinter truck 14 feet long(US $12,900.00)
- 3500 170-in. diesel 3.0l cd turbocharged traction control stability control abs(US $21,500.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 3500(US $14,900.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 3500 box cargo 3.0 turbo diesl 120k miles(US $13,200.00)
- 2002 dodge freightliner sprinter van(US $6,000.00)
- 2008 sprinter high-top 12 passenger!mercedes conversion!1 owner!20k in upgrades!(US $29,700.00)
- 2011 freightliner sprinter 3500 diesel dually 17 miles texas direct auto(US $27,980.00)
- We finance 07 high roof air-ride seats cd stereo a/c power locks/windows/mirrors(US $16,000.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l(US $31,850.00)
- 2002 freightliner sprinter "clean as a pin" 2.7 diesel, needs minor tlc no res
- Sprinter 3500 140" wb, dual rear wheels, 2.7l merc diesel, high roof
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 170" w/b one owner clean carfax nice!(US $22,900.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 158" w/b ex dhl van(US $8,995.00)
- 2002 dodge freightliner sprinter 2500 158" w'b super high ex fedex clean!(US $6,995.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 3500 box 16' mint condition diesel(US $16,900.00)
- Sprinter 2006 dodge/mercedes 3500 with hackney box (all aluminum)(US $18,500.00)
- 2007 sprinter passenger van 2500, high root 170" wb diesel(US $33,000.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- 2006 dodge * frieghtliner *sprinter * cargo van(US $9,800.00)
- 2008 dodge srinter 2500 in virginia(US $16,890.00)
- We finance 05 3500 high-ceiling w/1 owner/clean carfax partition a/c roof rack(US $18,500.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2500 handicap wheelchair van 1-owner mercedes diesel(US $24,995.00)
- Dodge * sprinter * 2500 * turbo diesel * *** no reserve ***
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 diesel turbo 3-door 2 a/c, generator, hi top work truck
- Dodge sprinter 2500 144"wb cargo power windows locks cold a/c diesel no reserve
- 2004 dodge spr 2500
- Clean 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 excellent condition _ rebuilt title 110k miles(US $21,800.00)
- 08 bright silver mercedes diesel high roof 2500 conversion van *tv / microwave
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 high top cargo van 3-door 3.0l turbo diesel
- 2007 freightliner sprinter 170 wheel base 2500 diesel 162k miles runs perfect(US $18,600.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter cargo van 2500 ext(US $14,200.00)
- One owner-0nly 12k miles-rearview camera-lnew tires-pwr everything-non smoker!(US $24,972.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500(US $16,995.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 3500 reefer clean(US $24,995.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 base standard cargo van 2.7 l(US $17,000.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 144 gas engine clean carfax(US $13,500.00)
- 2008 customized sprinter diesel window van
- 2007 dodge sprinter van 2500 high top roof 144"wb diesel mercedes 1 owner fleet(US $16,495.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter custom moto van rv cargo van 3-door 2.7l(US $9,900.00)
- Dodge * sprinter * 2500 * turbo diesel * high top *** no reserve ***
- Freightliner sprinter 3500 cab & chassis mercedes diesel only 44 miles in fla.(US $26,500.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l
Dodge Sprinter Price Analytics
About Dodge Sprinter
While most cars, SUVs and minivans last roughly five to six years between generations, full-size utility vans are like those 150-year-old tortoises that live on while the rest of the animal kingdom dies away. When a different van shows up, as the Dodge Sprinter did in 2003, it's a rare occasion. That first-generation Sprinter had been sold around the world as a Mercedes-Benz since 1995, yet it was already a revolutionary step beyond its aged General Motors and Ford competition. The second-generation Sprinter increased that disparity even more until Mercedes repossessed it after the 2009 model year, dooming Dodge's van to an untimely demise.
The Dodge Sprinter was all about utility, interior room and transporting large numbers of passengers or lots of cargo. Like other full-size vans, it was meant for big families or commercial use, and you won't find any power liftgates, "magic" seats or 18 cupholders. The Sprinter had clear advantages over its competitors in the realms of passenger comfort, cargo capacity, body configurations and driving dynamics. If you can handle the modest horsepower and merely adequate towing capacity, a used Dodge Sprinter is an excellent choice in this limited segment.
Most Recent Dodge Sprinter
The second-generation Dodge Sprinter was sold from 2007-'09 as a passenger van or a cargo van. For the passenger version, only the 2500 style was offered, with numerous body choices, including two wheelbases (144 and 170 inches), two body lengths (233 and 273 inches) and two roof heights (standard and high). The cargo van was available in 2500 and 3500 models with the same dimension choices as the passenger model, but with a 289-inch body length and 84-inch (7 feet) Mega Roof height added.
Standard features like a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel and automatic climate control set the Sprinter apart from the full-size crowd. Antilock brakes and stability control were also standard. The seemingly infinite array of available options made ordering a bit tricky but allowed buyers to customize their vans to the max. Optional niceties included rear parking assist, multiple driving seat choices, heated front seats, a sunroof and integrated phone connectivity. The passenger van was also the only model in its class to offer a driver-side sliding door.
The second generation of the Mercedes-built Dodge Sprinter was powered by either a 3.0-liter turbodiesel V6 making 154 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque, or a 3.5-liter gasoline V6 good for 254 hp and 250 lb-ft. Both came with a five-speed automatic. Note that the gasoline V6 was discontinued for 2009. The Sprinter's towing capacity was below that of its competitors, but then, how many people tow a Bayliner behind their plumber's van?
In reviews, we applauded the diesel powertrain for yielding fuel economy in the mid-20s, dramatically better than its competition. However, its dearth of horsepower left it with sluggish passing response at higher speeds -- ironic considering the van's name. The gasoline V6 was peppier but less economical. Inside, we noted that the Sprinter held a distinct advantage over its archaic American rivals. The upright and narrow styling endowed the Sprinter with near-flat interior sidewalls, huge cargo capacity, easy urban maneuverability and plenty of flexibility. Fit and finish was up to typical Mercedes-Benz standards, and the dashboard and steering wheel angle were greatly improved over its predecessor.
Past Dodge Sprinter Models
The first-generation Dodge Sprinter was produced from 2003-'06. (Before being badged as a Dodge, the Sprinter was briefly sold to commercial users in 2002 under the Freightliner brand.) It had a profile similar to the second-generation model, but a keen eye will notice its less aerodynamic styling. This Sprinter was also available in passenger 2500 and cargo 2500 and 3500 models, though it offered only two wheelbases, lengths and heights. For power, this van featured a 2.7-liter turbodiesel five-cylinder engine rated at 154 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque. A five-speed automatic transmission was standard.
Multiple seat adjustments ensured decent comfort, and overall ergonomics gave the impression of driving a regular passenger car instead of a hulking van. However, its near-horizontal steering wheel evoked the feeling of piloting a school bus. Storage cubbies abound, but don't expect to put a super-mega-size drink in any of the cupholders. The tall height and low floor meant that drivers and passengers could walk around upright in tall-roof models. This made the Sprinter cargo van popular among courier companies in particular, while the passenger van served well as a hotel or airport shuttle since it required little to no outfitter conversion.
Considering that one of the main criticisms levied at the Sprinter when it was new was its high starting price, a used first-generation Sprinter could be a good buy for those looking for a work van or a high-capacity people mover. Although the second-generation model has definite advantages, the first-generation Dodge Sprinter is still notably more advanced than full-size vans from Ford and GM.