- 2003 dodge-freightliner sprinter 158" w/b ex dhl van(US $8,995.00)
- Sprinter passenger one owner, 51k(US $24,950.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 super high ceiling 158-in(US $6,900.00)
- We finance 07 2500 high ceiling cd stereo a/c turbo diesel v6 cruise control(US $12,000.00)
- 2004 sprinter dodge freightliner 2500 cargo van 2.7l mercedes crew bench windows
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500. 10 passenger. rear ac. perfect. 2 available!(US $21,900.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 3500 base cab & chassis 2-door 3.0l
- 08 dodge 2500 sprinter 144 turbo diesel one owner clean carfax economical work(US $19,995.00)
- Freightliner sprinter for sale(US $8,500.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 long and tall cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- 2003 dodge sprinter 2500. 144" high top - $9200 (wurtsboro)
- 2008 used turbo 3l v6 24v automatic rwd(US $21,995.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 shc super high ceiling long base 158" roof diesel 2.7(US $14,888.00)
- *********low miles***immaculate condition***4 new tires*********(US $30,000.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- Pet grooming van wagn tails hybrid 3.0 mercedes-benz turbo diesel dodgesprinter(US $38,600.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 246k passenger high top diesel no reserve
- 2007 dodge sprinter 3500 170" hightop 97k park sensors, 3 seats, extremely cean(US $22,995.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 3500 dually 158 wheel base high top very clean(US $13,999.00)
- 2008 dodge 2500 sprinter, crd diesel, auto, 30k, wheelchair van, hand controls
- 2006 dodge sprinter van 2500
- Dodge : 2007 sprinter 2500 hc 11-passenger turbo diesel wagon tv/dvd 97k miles
- No reserve 2005 sprinter 2500
- 2008 07 mercedes sprinter 3500 diesel box truck dodge *carfax* no reserve
- 2004 dodge sprinter van! mb diesel! bank repo! absolute auction! no reserve!
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l(US $5,999.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 118" wb rare 315k runs great looks good white 29mpg(US $8,900.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 3500 19 passenger bus 170" ext. rear air 118k miles
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 cargo van w/ wheelchair lift super low miles - diesel!(US $38,950.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter cargo van 2500 ext(US $13,500.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard passenger van 3-door 3.0l(US $35,000.00)
- This is a no reserve auction. this one will sell!
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 shc cargo van mercedes diesel high roof(US $9,777.00)
- Low miles dodge sprinter 2500 sky high ceiling 2.7l i5 turbo diesel no reserve
- 2006 sprinter 3500 dual rear wheels runs great clean ready to work diesel(US $12,700.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter wagon westfalia!(US $55,000.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- 2003 white!
- < 2004 sprinter 10 passenger van, 2.7l diesel, high roof, only 68k
- Dodge merc. short/tall sprinter van(US $28,500.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l hightop
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 144" wb 3.0 turbo diesel one owner service records(US $21,500.00)
- 2008 mercedes benz dodge sprinter turbo diesel cargo van low mileage fulloptions(US $18,995.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter hightop cargo van. 144 wheel base
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l(US $13,500.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter van 3500 cargo van
- Dodge sprinter 2004 14' box truck
- 2002 2500 shc dodge sprinter cargo van white as-is(US $7,000.00)
- Dodge sprinter 3500 cargo van!!! one owner!!! dual tires!!! double sliding doors
- Dodge sprinter 3500 170"wb cargo power windows locks dually diesel no reserve
- 2004 dodge spr 2500
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500. 118 wheel base, low roof. 3 available, mechan guarant(US $12,995.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 passenger 2.7 turbo diesel 89k miles fully loaded(US $17,300.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 118 wb low roof, mechanically perfect. 3 units available(US $8,995.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 cargo, 1-owner, only 116k miles, diesel, hightop, more!(US $21,900.00)
- 2007 dodge/mercedes sprinter the real deal(US $25,000.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 cargo van(US $11,900.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 model 144 inch wheelbase 3.0 engine rv outfitted(US $45,000.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 2500 2.7l passenger van with wheelchaiir lift(US $12,000.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter cargo van 2500 ext(US $13,800.00)
Dodge Sprinter Price Analytics
About Dodge Sprinter
While most cars, SUVs and minivans last roughly five to six years between generations, full-size utility vans are like those 150-year-old tortoises that live on while the rest of the animal kingdom dies away. When a different van shows up, as the Dodge Sprinter did in 2003, it's a rare occasion. That first-generation Sprinter had been sold around the world as a Mercedes-Benz since 1995, yet it was already a revolutionary step beyond its aged General Motors and Ford competition. The second-generation Sprinter increased that disparity even more until Mercedes repossessed it after the 2009 model year, dooming Dodge's van to an untimely demise.
The Dodge Sprinter was all about utility, interior room and transporting large numbers of passengers or lots of cargo. Like other full-size vans, it was meant for big families or commercial use, and you won't find any power liftgates, "magic" seats or 18 cupholders. The Sprinter had clear advantages over its competitors in the realms of passenger comfort, cargo capacity, body configurations and driving dynamics. If you can handle the modest horsepower and merely adequate towing capacity, a used Dodge Sprinter is an excellent choice in this limited segment.
Most Recent Dodge Sprinter
The second-generation Dodge Sprinter was sold from 2007-'09 as a passenger van or a cargo van. For the passenger version, only the 2500 style was offered, with numerous body choices, including two wheelbases (144 and 170 inches), two body lengths (233 and 273 inches) and two roof heights (standard and high). The cargo van was available in 2500 and 3500 models with the same dimension choices as the passenger model, but with a 289-inch body length and 84-inch (7 feet) Mega Roof height added.
Standard features like a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel and automatic climate control set the Sprinter apart from the full-size crowd. Antilock brakes and stability control were also standard. The seemingly infinite array of available options made ordering a bit tricky but allowed buyers to customize their vans to the max. Optional niceties included rear parking assist, multiple driving seat choices, heated front seats, a sunroof and integrated phone connectivity. The passenger van was also the only model in its class to offer a driver-side sliding door.
The second generation of the Mercedes-built Dodge Sprinter was powered by either a 3.0-liter turbodiesel V6 making 154 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque, or a 3.5-liter gasoline V6 good for 254 hp and 250 lb-ft. Both came with a five-speed automatic. Note that the gasoline V6 was discontinued for 2009. The Sprinter's towing capacity was below that of its competitors, but then, how many people tow a Bayliner behind their plumber's van?
In reviews, we applauded the diesel powertrain for yielding fuel economy in the mid-20s, dramatically better than its competition. However, its dearth of horsepower left it with sluggish passing response at higher speeds -- ironic considering the van's name. The gasoline V6 was peppier but less economical. Inside, we noted that the Sprinter held a distinct advantage over its archaic American rivals. The upright and narrow styling endowed the Sprinter with near-flat interior sidewalls, huge cargo capacity, easy urban maneuverability and plenty of flexibility. Fit and finish was up to typical Mercedes-Benz standards, and the dashboard and steering wheel angle were greatly improved over its predecessor.
Past Dodge Sprinter Models
The first-generation Dodge Sprinter was produced from 2003-'06. (Before being badged as a Dodge, the Sprinter was briefly sold to commercial users in 2002 under the Freightliner brand.) It had a profile similar to the second-generation model, but a keen eye will notice its less aerodynamic styling. This Sprinter was also available in passenger 2500 and cargo 2500 and 3500 models, though it offered only two wheelbases, lengths and heights. For power, this van featured a 2.7-liter turbodiesel five-cylinder engine rated at 154 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque. A five-speed automatic transmission was standard.
Multiple seat adjustments ensured decent comfort, and overall ergonomics gave the impression of driving a regular passenger car instead of a hulking van. However, its near-horizontal steering wheel evoked the feeling of piloting a school bus. Storage cubbies abound, but don't expect to put a super-mega-size drink in any of the cupholders. The tall height and low floor meant that drivers and passengers could walk around upright in tall-roof models. This made the Sprinter cargo van popular among courier companies in particular, while the passenger van served well as a hotel or airport shuttle since it required little to no outfitter conversion.
Considering that one of the main criticisms levied at the Sprinter when it was new was its high starting price, a used first-generation Sprinter could be a good buy for those looking for a work van or a high-capacity people mover. Although the second-generation model has definite advantages, the first-generation Dodge Sprinter is still notably more advanced than full-size vans from Ford and GM.