- 2008 sprinter 170" custom mobile office/limo rebadged as mercedes with low miles(US $65,000.00)
- White sprinter van 144 wb(US $5,500.00)
- 05 dodge sprinter 2500 hitop delivery van diesel cargo black(US $4,500.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2004 high roof 140 wb long dully 2500(US $6,300.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 3500 high top only 42,000 miles florida use very clean
- Diesel sprinter hightop refrigerator generator 2004 dodge freightliner 2k(US $29,900.00)
- 2003 dodge freightliner sprinter 2500 158" w'b super high ex fedex clean!(US $7,995.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 cab & chassis 2.7l diesel box truck
- 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 158" w'b super high ex fedex clean!(US $7,995.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2005 high roof !58 wb long dully 3500(US $7,000.00)
- We finance 07 turbo diesel partition w/door cd stereo cruise keyless entry a/c(US $16,500.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 3500 box truck with ice o therm refrigerated box unit(US $18,000.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2500 diesel high top tool box freightliner mercedes no reserve
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l(US $13,000.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 shc 158 long high ceiling cargo van mercedes diesel(US $11,777.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 158" w/b ex dhl van(US $8,995.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 158" w/b ex dhl van(US $7,995.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard passenger van 3-door 2.7l
- 2005 dodge sprinter(US $14,000.00)
- Freightliner sprinter 2500 single wheel hitop delivery van diesel shelves cargo(US $8,950.00)
- **2006 dodge sprinter 3500 with refrigerated trunk(US $22,900.00)
- Dodge : 2006 sprinter 2500 118" wb high ceiling turbo diesel cargo 98k mi 1owner
- Sprinter van 2500 extended cargo van 3d
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 170 wheelbase high roof(US $23,000.00)
- Dodge sprinter 3500 cargo van!!! one owner!!! dual tires!!! high top!!!
- No reserve! 1-owner! clean carfax! runs great! freightliner chrysler 140 wb 3dr
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 long wheel base for sale~3.0l diesel ~power windows
- 2008 freightliner sprinter 3500 clear fl title mercedes diesel 1 ton stake bed
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 12 passenger van , diesel , long-wheel-base , high-top(US $19,995.00)
- 2009 dodge sprinter cargo van
- Sprinter 2500 diesel ladder racks storage bins electrical van set-up
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 clear florida title 170lwb 18" ext diesel mercedes
- 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 hc 118" wheelbase turbo diesel very nice condition(US $14,999.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter(US $25,000.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 3d cargo van diesel engine 3.0l(US $25,000.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l(US $8,500.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 3500 box truck with refrigerated box unit(US $17,000.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 3500 extended high top cargo van(US $5,000.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 3500 115k miles black with finished back(US $18,000.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter van 2500 custom seating and windows(US $12,950.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 base cab & chassis 2-door 3.0l l@@l no reserve pu only
- 2008 mercedes benz dodge sprinter turbo diesel cargo van 3500 144"!! high top!!(US $19,499.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2500 diesel high top 14 passanger cruise cold a/c free autocheck(US $27,500.00)
- We finance 06 straight truck 2.7l turbo diesel one owner cd stereo a/c cruise(US $10,000.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2500 cargo van!!! high top!!! autochech report!!!
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 diesel refrigerated cargo 67k texas direct auto(US $22,780.00)
- 2006 05 mercedes sprinter 2500 diesel 15 passenger 170'wb high roof dodge carfax
- Sprinter 3500 158" wb, dual rear wheels, 2.7l diesel, aluminum utility body
- We finance!! 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 rwd turbodiesel cargobay foglamps(US $17,550.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter standart passenger van,3.0 diesel(US $12,800.00)
- Dodge sprinter van passenger not cargo! mercedes diesel motor(US $26,000.00)
- Low 21k orig miles diesel mercedes v6 hightop 170" cruise like 06 07 09 2010(US $31,950.00)
- 2006 dodge 3500 sprinter van 2.7l diesel model sp3 167000 miles
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 base standard cargo van 4-door 2.7l(US $14,500.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 cargo refrigerated 192k new motor full power 140" used
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 12 passenger van , diesel , long-wheel-base , high-top(US $21,895.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 mercedes diesel, needs engine work
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 only 80k miles clean car fax one owner mint condition(US $16,975.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 3500 14-ft cargo delivery box truck 49k-miles(US $27,990.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 - driver & 12-passenger customized mini-bus(US $32,000.00)
Dodge Sprinter Price Analytics
About Dodge Sprinter
While most cars, SUVs and minivans last roughly five to six years between generations, full-size utility vans are like those 150-year-old tortoises that live on while the rest of the animal kingdom dies away. When a different van shows up, as the Dodge Sprinter did in 2003, it's a rare occasion. That first-generation Sprinter had been sold around the world as a Mercedes-Benz since 1995, yet it was already a revolutionary step beyond its aged General Motors and Ford competition. The second-generation Sprinter increased that disparity even more until Mercedes repossessed it after the 2009 model year, dooming Dodge's van to an untimely demise.
The Dodge Sprinter was all about utility, interior room and transporting large numbers of passengers or lots of cargo. Like other full-size vans, it was meant for big families or commercial use, and you won't find any power liftgates, "magic" seats or 18 cupholders. The Sprinter had clear advantages over its competitors in the realms of passenger comfort, cargo capacity, body configurations and driving dynamics. If you can handle the modest horsepower and merely adequate towing capacity, a used Dodge Sprinter is an excellent choice in this limited segment.
Most Recent Dodge Sprinter
The second-generation Dodge Sprinter was sold from 2007-'09 as a passenger van or a cargo van. For the passenger version, only the 2500 style was offered, with numerous body choices, including two wheelbases (144 and 170 inches), two body lengths (233 and 273 inches) and two roof heights (standard and high). The cargo van was available in 2500 and 3500 models with the same dimension choices as the passenger model, but with a 289-inch body length and 84-inch (7 feet) Mega Roof height added.
Standard features like a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel and automatic climate control set the Sprinter apart from the full-size crowd. Antilock brakes and stability control were also standard. The seemingly infinite array of available options made ordering a bit tricky but allowed buyers to customize their vans to the max. Optional niceties included rear parking assist, multiple driving seat choices, heated front seats, a sunroof and integrated phone connectivity. The passenger van was also the only model in its class to offer a driver-side sliding door.
The second generation of the Mercedes-built Dodge Sprinter was powered by either a 3.0-liter turbodiesel V6 making 154 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque, or a 3.5-liter gasoline V6 good for 254 hp and 250 lb-ft. Both came with a five-speed automatic. Note that the gasoline V6 was discontinued for 2009. The Sprinter's towing capacity was below that of its competitors, but then, how many people tow a Bayliner behind their plumber's van?
In reviews, we applauded the diesel powertrain for yielding fuel economy in the mid-20s, dramatically better than its competition. However, its dearth of horsepower left it with sluggish passing response at higher speeds -- ironic considering the van's name. The gasoline V6 was peppier but less economical. Inside, we noted that the Sprinter held a distinct advantage over its archaic American rivals. The upright and narrow styling endowed the Sprinter with near-flat interior sidewalls, huge cargo capacity, easy urban maneuverability and plenty of flexibility. Fit and finish was up to typical Mercedes-Benz standards, and the dashboard and steering wheel angle were greatly improved over its predecessor.
Past Dodge Sprinter Models
The first-generation Dodge Sprinter was produced from 2003-'06. (Before being badged as a Dodge, the Sprinter was briefly sold to commercial users in 2002 under the Freightliner brand.) It had a profile similar to the second-generation model, but a keen eye will notice its less aerodynamic styling. This Sprinter was also available in passenger 2500 and cargo 2500 and 3500 models, though it offered only two wheelbases, lengths and heights. For power, this van featured a 2.7-liter turbodiesel five-cylinder engine rated at 154 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque. A five-speed automatic transmission was standard.
Multiple seat adjustments ensured decent comfort, and overall ergonomics gave the impression of driving a regular passenger car instead of a hulking van. However, its near-horizontal steering wheel evoked the feeling of piloting a school bus. Storage cubbies abound, but don't expect to put a super-mega-size drink in any of the cupholders. The tall height and low floor meant that drivers and passengers could walk around upright in tall-roof models. This made the Sprinter cargo van popular among courier companies in particular, while the passenger van served well as a hotel or airport shuttle since it required little to no outfitter conversion.
Considering that one of the main criticisms levied at the Sprinter when it was new was its high starting price, a used first-generation Sprinter could be a good buy for those looking for a work van or a high-capacity people mover. Although the second-generation model has definite advantages, the first-generation Dodge Sprinter is still notably more advanced than full-size vans from Ford and GM.