- Sprinter 2006 dodge/mercedes 3500 with hackney box (all aluminum)(US $18,500.00)
- 2007 sprinter passenger van 2500, high root 170" wb diesel(US $33,000.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- 2006 dodge * frieghtliner *sprinter * cargo van(US $9,800.00)
- 2008 dodge srinter 2500 in virginia(US $16,890.00)
- We finance 05 3500 high-ceiling w/1 owner/clean carfax partition a/c roof rack(US $18,500.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2500 handicap wheelchair van 1-owner mercedes diesel(US $24,995.00)
- Dodge * sprinter * 2500 * turbo diesel * *** no reserve ***
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 diesel turbo 3-door 2 a/c, generator, hi top work truck
- Dodge sprinter 2500 144"wb cargo power windows locks cold a/c diesel no reserve
- 2004 dodge spr 2500
- Clean 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 excellent condition _ rebuilt title 110k miles(US $21,800.00)
- 08 bright silver mercedes diesel high roof 2500 conversion van *tv / microwave
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 high top cargo van 3-door 3.0l turbo diesel
- 2007 freightliner sprinter 170 wheel base 2500 diesel 162k miles runs perfect(US $18,600.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter cargo van 2500 ext(US $14,200.00)
- One owner-0nly 12k miles-rearview camera-lnew tires-pwr everything-non smoker!(US $24,972.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500(US $16,995.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 3500 reefer clean(US $24,995.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 base standard cargo van 2.7 l(US $17,000.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 144 gas engine clean carfax(US $13,500.00)
- 2008 customized sprinter diesel window van
- 2007 dodge sprinter van 2500 high top roof 144"wb diesel mercedes 1 owner fleet(US $16,495.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter custom moto van rv cargo van 3-door 2.7l(US $9,900.00)
- Dodge * sprinter * 2500 * turbo diesel * high top *** no reserve ***
- Freightliner sprinter 3500 cab & chassis mercedes diesel only 44 miles in fla.(US $26,500.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l
- Dodge sprinter , mercedes van
- 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l(US $2,750.00)
- 2006 dodge * sprinter * turbo diesel * high top *** cargo van(US $9,850.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l(US $14,000.00)
- We finance 07 high roof air-ride seats cd stereo a/c power locks/windows/mirrors(US $17,000.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter van 3500 damaged salvage perfect work van priced to sell!!(US $11,950.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 3500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l(US $16,500.00)
- 2001 freightliner sprinter 3500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l 2687cc 165cu(US $12,000.00)
- 2009 dodge mercedes sprinter limousine(US $90,000.00)
- 2007 dodge mercedes sprinter limousine(US $75,000.00)
- 08 bright silver mercedes diesel high roof 2500 conversion van *tv / microwave
- Freightliner 3500 sprinter w/ shelves dodge new paint and tires look
- 2005 dodge / freightliner / mercedes sprinter-- 158" w/b high top cargo van
- Stop!! l@@k 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 diesel high roof 140 wb cargo
- 2006 mercedes diesel complete installed workhorse(US $15,000.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500 158 wheel base high roof dually. no rust! perfect(US $12,500.00)
- 2007 dodge 3500 sprinter high roof cargo van dual-wheel mercedes diesel 1-owner(US $17,777.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 2500 47k original miles base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- 2500 super h diesel 2.7l turbocharged traction control stability control abs a/c(US $15,900.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter
- Diesel 3.0l cd/am/fm radio air conditioning power steering
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l
- 2004 dodge sprinter mercedes diesel great mpg hp cargo
- 2008 mercedes benz dodge sprinter turbo diesel cargo van 2500 170" extended(US $18,995.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter passenger diesel clean(US $21,995.00)
- 2006 sprinter 3500 with lift gate 2.7l mercedes-benz turbo diesel dodge(US $14,885.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 wheelchair van cargo van
- 2004 dodge sprinter diesel refridgeration unit cargo 2500 high ceiling 140-in.wb
- Dodge sprinter 2500 turbo diesel cargo van!!! blue color!!! one owner!!!
- Dodge sprinter 2500 cargo van!!! dual sliding doors!!! yellow color!!!
- Dodge sprinter/freightliner 3500 stake body flatbed truck! lift! dual tires!
- Dodge sprinter 2500 turbo diesel cargo van!!! one owner!!! autocheck report!!!
- Dodge * sprinter * 3500 * dually * turbo diesel * high top *** no reserve ***
Dodge Sprinter Price Analytics
About Dodge Sprinter
While most cars, SUVs and minivans last roughly five to six years between generations, full-size utility vans are like those 150-year-old tortoises that live on while the rest of the animal kingdom dies away. When a different van shows up, as the Dodge Sprinter did in 2003, it's a rare occasion. That first-generation Sprinter had been sold around the world as a Mercedes-Benz since 1995, yet it was already a revolutionary step beyond its aged General Motors and Ford competition. The second-generation Sprinter increased that disparity even more until Mercedes repossessed it after the 2009 model year, dooming Dodge's van to an untimely demise.
The Dodge Sprinter was all about utility, interior room and transporting large numbers of passengers or lots of cargo. Like other full-size vans, it was meant for big families or commercial use, and you won't find any power liftgates, "magic" seats or 18 cupholders. The Sprinter had clear advantages over its competitors in the realms of passenger comfort, cargo capacity, body configurations and driving dynamics. If you can handle the modest horsepower and merely adequate towing capacity, a used Dodge Sprinter is an excellent choice in this limited segment.
Most Recent Dodge Sprinter
The second-generation Dodge Sprinter was sold from 2007-'09 as a passenger van or a cargo van. For the passenger version, only the 2500 style was offered, with numerous body choices, including two wheelbases (144 and 170 inches), two body lengths (233 and 273 inches) and two roof heights (standard and high). The cargo van was available in 2500 and 3500 models with the same dimension choices as the passenger model, but with a 289-inch body length and 84-inch (7 feet) Mega Roof height added.
Standard features like a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel and automatic climate control set the Sprinter apart from the full-size crowd. Antilock brakes and stability control were also standard. The seemingly infinite array of available options made ordering a bit tricky but allowed buyers to customize their vans to the max. Optional niceties included rear parking assist, multiple driving seat choices, heated front seats, a sunroof and integrated phone connectivity. The passenger van was also the only model in its class to offer a driver-side sliding door.
The second generation of the Mercedes-built Dodge Sprinter was powered by either a 3.0-liter turbodiesel V6 making 154 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque, or a 3.5-liter gasoline V6 good for 254 hp and 250 lb-ft. Both came with a five-speed automatic. Note that the gasoline V6 was discontinued for 2009. The Sprinter's towing capacity was below that of its competitors, but then, how many people tow a Bayliner behind their plumber's van?
In reviews, we applauded the diesel powertrain for yielding fuel economy in the mid-20s, dramatically better than its competition. However, its dearth of horsepower left it with sluggish passing response at higher speeds -- ironic considering the van's name. The gasoline V6 was peppier but less economical. Inside, we noted that the Sprinter held a distinct advantage over its archaic American rivals. The upright and narrow styling endowed the Sprinter with near-flat interior sidewalls, huge cargo capacity, easy urban maneuverability and plenty of flexibility. Fit and finish was up to typical Mercedes-Benz standards, and the dashboard and steering wheel angle were greatly improved over its predecessor.
Past Dodge Sprinter Models
The first-generation Dodge Sprinter was produced from 2003-'06. (Before being badged as a Dodge, the Sprinter was briefly sold to commercial users in 2002 under the Freightliner brand.) It had a profile similar to the second-generation model, but a keen eye will notice its less aerodynamic styling. This Sprinter was also available in passenger 2500 and cargo 2500 and 3500 models, though it offered only two wheelbases, lengths and heights. For power, this van featured a 2.7-liter turbodiesel five-cylinder engine rated at 154 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque. A five-speed automatic transmission was standard.
Multiple seat adjustments ensured decent comfort, and overall ergonomics gave the impression of driving a regular passenger car instead of a hulking van. However, its near-horizontal steering wheel evoked the feeling of piloting a school bus. Storage cubbies abound, but don't expect to put a super-mega-size drink in any of the cupholders. The tall height and low floor meant that drivers and passengers could walk around upright in tall-roof models. This made the Sprinter cargo van popular among courier companies in particular, while the passenger van served well as a hotel or airport shuttle since it required little to no outfitter conversion.
Considering that one of the main criticisms levied at the Sprinter when it was new was its high starting price, a used first-generation Sprinter could be a good buy for those looking for a work van or a high-capacity people mover. Although the second-generation model has definite advantages, the first-generation Dodge Sprinter is still notably more advanced than full-size vans from Ford and GM.