- 2007 dodge sprinter 3500 cargo van w/ lift gate v6 cdi turbo diesel no reserve!
- Dodge sprinter van diesel raised roof extended ex fedex economy nice no reserve
- 06 40k dvd nav mirrors inercom limo tv satellite radio leather wood led lights
- 2007,first owner,123000miles,disel,mercedes engine,
- 76,971 actual miles!! 2002 freightliner mercedes sprinter 2500 2.7l turbo deisel(US $15,900.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 170wb super clean new tires cargo van 1-owner(US $16,995.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 3500 diesel dually hi top extended cargo van runsgreat clean
- 2004 dodge sprinter freightliner 2500 super high 6' ceiling & longest wheel base(US $13,700.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 2.7 turbo diesel 158" wb 154k miles(US $14,950.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 2.7 turbo diesel 25mpg 118" wb(US $12,800.00)
- 08 sprinter 3500 mercedes diesel high ceiling work cargo van truck not salvage
- Dodge sprinter
- 2008 dodge sprinter 170 high roof one owner
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 turbo diesel wb 144" high roof loaded 22mpg(US $22,500.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 2.7 turbo diesel 25mpg 118" wb(US $15,300.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500 10 passenger van 2.7l mercedes turbo diesel 140" wb ac(US $19,900.00)
- Dodge : 2007 sprinter 2500 hc 144" wb turbo diesel cargo low miles all records
- 2003 dodge sprinter 2500 box van cargo van diesel
- 37 k original miles / mercedes diesel engine 25 mpg / dually(US $27,500.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter shc 2500 diesel passenger van mercedes freightliner
- 2002 dodge sprinter 2500(US $9,900.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter 2500(US $16,500.00)
- 2003 03 dodge sprinter 2500 series van wagon upgraded 147621 miles
- 2004 dodge sprinter 3500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l(US $10,400.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2500 freitliner 9 passanger 2.7l benz diesel no reserve
- 2006 mercedes sprinter 2500 diesel 140'wb dodge *1 owner*carfax crtfd+++ 24mpg
- 2500 sky high ceiling turbo diesel 144" wheelbase no reserve
- We finance 2008 dodge sprinter 3.0t diesel box truck 1 owner clean carfax wrrnty(US $25,000.00)
- 2010 dodge sprinter 3500 camping van with mercedies engine loaded(US $95,000.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 hc 144" wheel base wb 3.0l v6 mercedes turbo diesel(US $18,900.00)
- One owner clean diesel cargo, 144" wb, shelving, well maintained, no stories(US $12,975.00)
- 2004 dodge sprinter/mercedes benz limousine(US $34,000.00)
- 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 super high ceiling runs and drives bad motor!!! cheap!!(US $3,950.00)
- Nice 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 one owner texas own and fully serviced(US $21,900.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 140 wb(US $12,950.00)
- One owner, diesel 144" wb cargo van, all the keys, books, well maintained, clean(US $12,800.00)
- Dodge : 2005 sprinter 2500 shc 10-passenger turbo diesel wheelchair 85k orig mi
- 2007 freightliner sprinter 3500 cab & chasis(US $11,500.00)
- 2006 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- 2006 dodge sprinter 3500!~mercedes benz diesel!~high roof~158 wb!~custom van!~(US $17,900.00)
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 van high ceiling hc 144"wb 3.0l mercedes diesel racks(US $18,900.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter van 2500 hc cargo 3.0l mercedes diesel dsl ac low miles(US $15,900.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 crd diesel 12-pass hightop 37k texas direct auto(US $30,980.00)
- 2003 dodge sprinter 2500 super high ceiling 158"wb cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- 2006 dodge sprinter flat bed diesel(US $18,900.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l
- Dodge sprinter 3500 diesel ,low reserve
- 2008 sprinter 3500 extended 170 in wb rare mega roof(US $23,500.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard passenger van 3-door 3.0l
- 2003 dodge sprinter passenger van one owner(US $8,950.00)
- 2008 dodge mercedes freightliner sprinter van mega super high roof diesel crd(US $19,777.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter diesel van form florida! like brand new in everyway! look!
- 2002 dodge sprinter 2500 158"w/b ex-fedex very clean(US $7,495.00)
- Dodge sprinter 2500 van 144"wb
- 2007 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 3.0l(US $24,900.00)
- 2008 dodge sprinter 2500 144" wb passenger van 3.0l turbo-diesel(US $18,500.00)
- 2002 dodge sprinter 2500 158wb high top diesel 1-owner clean no reserve!!!
- Dodge : 2008 sprinter 2500 hc 144" wb turbo diesel cargo 62k orig miles 1owner
- 2005 dodge sprinter 2500 base standard cargo van 3-door 2.7l
- Dodge sprinter 2500, 2004(US $5,000.00)
Dodge Sprinter Price Analytics
About Dodge Sprinter
While most cars, SUVs and minivans last roughly five to six years between generations, full-size utility vans are like those 150-year-old tortoises that live on while the rest of the animal kingdom dies away. When a different van shows up, as the Dodge Sprinter did in 2003, it's a rare occasion. That first-generation Sprinter had been sold around the world as a Mercedes-Benz since 1995, yet it was already a revolutionary step beyond its aged General Motors and Ford competition. The second-generation Sprinter increased that disparity even more until Mercedes repossessed it after the 2009 model year, dooming Dodge's van to an untimely demise.
The Dodge Sprinter was all about utility, interior room and transporting large numbers of passengers or lots of cargo. Like other full-size vans, it was meant for big families or commercial use, and you won't find any power liftgates, "magic" seats or 18 cupholders. The Sprinter had clear advantages over its competitors in the realms of passenger comfort, cargo capacity, body configurations and driving dynamics. If you can handle the modest horsepower and merely adequate towing capacity, a used Dodge Sprinter is an excellent choice in this limited segment.
Most Recent Dodge Sprinter
The second-generation Dodge Sprinter was sold from 2007-'09 as a passenger van or a cargo van. For the passenger version, only the 2500 style was offered, with numerous body choices, including two wheelbases (144 and 170 inches), two body lengths (233 and 273 inches) and two roof heights (standard and high). The cargo van was available in 2500 and 3500 models with the same dimension choices as the passenger model, but with a 289-inch body length and 84-inch (7 feet) Mega Roof height added.
Standard features like a tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel and automatic climate control set the Sprinter apart from the full-size crowd. Antilock brakes and stability control were also standard. The seemingly infinite array of available options made ordering a bit tricky but allowed buyers to customize their vans to the max. Optional niceties included rear parking assist, multiple driving seat choices, heated front seats, a sunroof and integrated phone connectivity. The passenger van was also the only model in its class to offer a driver-side sliding door.
The second generation of the Mercedes-built Dodge Sprinter was powered by either a 3.0-liter turbodiesel V6 making 154 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque, or a 3.5-liter gasoline V6 good for 254 hp and 250 lb-ft. Both came with a five-speed automatic. Note that the gasoline V6 was discontinued for 2009. The Sprinter's towing capacity was below that of its competitors, but then, how many people tow a Bayliner behind their plumber's van?
In reviews, we applauded the diesel powertrain for yielding fuel economy in the mid-20s, dramatically better than its competition. However, its dearth of horsepower left it with sluggish passing response at higher speeds -- ironic considering the van's name. The gasoline V6 was peppier but less economical. Inside, we noted that the Sprinter held a distinct advantage over its archaic American rivals. The upright and narrow styling endowed the Sprinter with near-flat interior sidewalls, huge cargo capacity, easy urban maneuverability and plenty of flexibility. Fit and finish was up to typical Mercedes-Benz standards, and the dashboard and steering wheel angle were greatly improved over its predecessor.
Past Dodge Sprinter Models
The first-generation Dodge Sprinter was produced from 2003-'06. (Before being badged as a Dodge, the Sprinter was briefly sold to commercial users in 2002 under the Freightliner brand.) It had a profile similar to the second-generation model, but a keen eye will notice its less aerodynamic styling. This Sprinter was also available in passenger 2500 and cargo 2500 and 3500 models, though it offered only two wheelbases, lengths and heights. For power, this van featured a 2.7-liter turbodiesel five-cylinder engine rated at 154 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque. A five-speed automatic transmission was standard.
Multiple seat adjustments ensured decent comfort, and overall ergonomics gave the impression of driving a regular passenger car instead of a hulking van. However, its near-horizontal steering wheel evoked the feeling of piloting a school bus. Storage cubbies abound, but don't expect to put a super-mega-size drink in any of the cupholders. The tall height and low floor meant that drivers and passengers could walk around upright in tall-roof models. This made the Sprinter cargo van popular among courier companies in particular, while the passenger van served well as a hotel or airport shuttle since it required little to no outfitter conversion.
Considering that one of the main criticisms levied at the Sprinter when it was new was its high starting price, a used first-generation Sprinter could be a good buy for those looking for a work van or a high-capacity people mover. Although the second-generation model has definite advantages, the first-generation Dodge Sprinter is still notably more advanced than full-size vans from Ford and GM.