- 1937 dodge humpback truck - panel wagon delivery express not canopy - rare 37
- *** all original 1966 d100 custom truck and era camper shell ***
- 1977 dodge d200 crew cab d code 440 big block matching number original 2wd d100(US $1,900.00)
- 1959 dodge d300 9' long bed 1 ton truck all original second owner low miles
- 1983 dodge d50 royal turbo diesel intercooler 4wd 5 speed,mitsubishi mighty max
- 52 dodge "job rated" shortbed "body-off restoration"
- 1968 dodge custom lowrider ratrod longbed pickup with 455 buick and turbo 400(US $3,450.00)
- 1976 dodge club cab 200 46,417 miles act miles stored since 1990(US $4,250.00)
- 1975 dodge 4x4 classic mopar rat rod shop truck
- 1992 dodge ext cab d-350 dually 2wd cummins 5-speed nice truck !!!!!
- 1973 dodge pick up 1/2 d-100 v-8 auto long bed
- 1968 dodge sweptline d200 camper special truck long bed rat rod project(US $1,500.00)
- 1949 dodge 1/2 ton panel van
- 1941 dodge pickup truck
- 1953 dodge 1/2 ton pick up truck body off restoration
- 1940 dodge pk 1/2 ton truck, all original, motor rebuilt(US $17,000.00)
- 1953 dodge b4b 1/2 ton "job rated" truck(US $27,500.00)
- "project 1975 dodge d100 2wd shortbed pickup truck no rust" no reserve!
- 1976 dodge military m880 w200 powerwagon truck 4x4
- 1946 dodge pickup
- 1948 rare california "pilot house" split window/ 9 window 1/2 ton pickup
- 1978 dodge little red express truck 1 of 2188 produced no reserve
- Updated and freshened 1989 dodge ram d150 2wd - extra sharp driver, 5.2 v8(US $6,900.00)
- Rare!!! - 1986 dodge d100 pick up, metallic blue
- 1963 dodge m37 military weapons carrier rear engine pickup very unique
- 1967 dodge d200 cummins turbo diesel p-pump 5 spd
- 1927 dodge graham brothers screen-side canopy pickup, restored california truck
- 1947 dodge truck
- 1989 dodge ram charger,blue /silver,auto,air an heat,cruse.power windows,(US $3,600.00)
- 1937 dodge rat rod truck(US $20,000.00)
- 1954 dodge 1/2 ton shortbed pickup
- 1989 dodge ram charger,blue /silver,auto,air an heat,cruse.power windows,(US $3,600.00)
- 1948 dodge b1b pick up
- 1959 dodge d100 sweptline v8 pickup photo-documented restoration! beautiful!
- Lil red express adventurer 150 a/c red interior automatic 360 v8 shipping avail
- 1958 dodge d100 pickup power giant(US $7,500.00)
- Stock original runs great one 50 year owner barn find patina former milk truck
- 1973 dodge d100 adventurer pickup
- 1982 dodge d150 ram miser
- Beautiful - rare - dodge b-1-b 1/2 ton "pilothouse" pickup 94k actual miles nice
- 1970 dodge d200 pickup
- 1975 dodge d100 club cab short bed hot street rat rod gasser bagged drag
- Dodge power wagon pickup truck w200 4x4 318 m880 50k miles project(US $2,177.00)
- 1970 dodge d100 sweptline - 383 big block, auto trans, great driver! extra parts
- 76 1976 dodge d100 adventurer pickup original owner california truck no reserve
- 1920 dodge truck (rat-rod)(US $7,000.00)
- 1950 dodge pickup sitting on 1981 or newer full size chevrolet pickup chassis(US $4,200.00)
- 1954 dodge 1 ton pickup
- 1948 dodge pickup!!!
- 1968 dodge custom lowrider ratrod longbed pickup with 455 buick and turbo 400
- 1951 dodge m37 military truck
- 1979 dodge lil red express truck(US $22,000.00)
- 1962 dodge d100 pickup
- 1977 dodge d100 (not chevy, not ford)
- 1976 dodge warlock (hard to find)(US $2,500.00)
- 1951 dodge half ton job rated pickup truck(US $3,950.00)
- 1978 dodge d100 slant six - custom(US $15,000.00)
- Dodge : other 1980 dodge, v8, automatic,near new tires,near new carpet,new batt.
- 1977 dodge d700 car hauler - custom built & owned by the legendary cotton owens!(US $24,500.00)
- 1974 dodge d100 club cab pickup truck(US $2,536.36)
Auto blogWed, 13 Mar 2013 08:25:00 EST
Chrysler has slowed production of its Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans this week, Automotive News reports. The Windsor, Ontario plant will cut its three shifts from eight hours each to four hours each in an effort "to align production with market demand," a Chrysler spokesperson told AN. Chrysler also builds the closely related Routan minivan for Volkswagen at its Ontario facility, but has not built a single example thus far in 2013.
Sales of Chrysler's minivans fell 15 percent for the first two months of 2013, and a large part of that has to do with the 26-percent drop of the Grand Caravan alone (the T&C was only down by one percent). According to Automotive News data, as of March 1, Chrysler had an unsold inventory of 24,713 Town and Country models and 18,547 Grand Caravans - a 69- and 43-day supply, respectively.
"No sense running full speed now, then have a lot of vehicles sitting around a few months down the line," Chrysler spokeswoman Jodi Tinson told AN. Full production is expected to resume again on March 18.
I can pinpoint the exact moment when I fell in love with this car. It was starting down a nearly straight entrance ramp at 15 miles per hour when I buried the throttle. In a moment, I was thrown back into my seat as the big SRT8's engine came to life with commensurate sound, fury and force, bringing me up to 75 mph in what felt like two blinks of an eye. This thing feels so much quicker than its 470 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque would lead you to believe. And mashing the right pedal never, ever gets old.
But beyond sheer speed, I found a whole lot to like about the Charger SRT8 during my week with the Pitch Black test car here in Detroit. And while the whole Super Bee kit isn't really my style, it's really easy to overlook those badges for a package that offers so much for so little.
A small number of units of the 2013 Chrysler 200 (inset) and 2013 Dodge Avenger are being recalled over a broken control valve in the fuel tank assembly. The potential 1,785 sedans were manufactured late last year, and if affected with a broken control valve could suffer from stalling or fuel leakage.
A bulletin from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration notes that the recall should begin next month, at which time owners can take their cars to dealers for repair free of charge. The full release with more information is just below.
As much as our digital lives have cut down on our trips to the post office, there are still times that sending "snail mail" is necessary. With us car lovers in mind and philately in their hearts, the good folks at the United States Postal Service will introduce a new stamp design called "Muscle Cars" starting on February 22.
Designed by artist Tom Fritz, the new collection of stamps consist of five classic muscle cars: 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona, 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, 1967 Shelby GT-500, 1966 Pontiac GTO and 1970 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda. In addition to just the stamps, the USPS is also commemorating the new series with plenty of collectable memorabilia. Previous car-related stamps include 50s Sporty Cars from 2005 and 50s Fins and Chrome from 2008.
Not too long ago, Chevrolet got itself into some trouble by throwing the SS badge on just about everything it produced, so I've always been a little hesitant about the seemingly excessive use of the R/T nameplate on Dodge vehicles. For the 2013 model year, every model in Dodge's lineup has an R/T trim level from Dart all the way up to the Durango. Although the R/T name used to signified models made for road and track, I doubt anyone would be delusional enough to assume the Durango - and some of the other models wearing this badge - are suited for any sort of track duty.
Still, when this 2013 Dodge Durango R/T rolled up for me to drive for the week, I couldn't help but take in its big, mean and imposing stance. Sure, if I had my choice of buying any of the Dodge R/T products, the Charger and Challenger would be my top picks for sure, but it's easy to say that the Durango would be a close third - far above the R/T versions of the Avenger, Journey and Grand Caravan.
As if driving the old Dodge Viper (not the fancy new SRT model) isn't intimidating enough, imagine trying to wrangle that V10 beast and then suddenly having the airbags deploy. Yikes. That's apparently what could happen to some 3,660 Viper models from the 2003 and 2004 model years, and as such, Chrysler has issued a recall.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, part of the car's airbag control module may fail, causing the bags or seatbelt pre-tensioners to deploy without warning while the vehicle is in operation. That's a dangerous scenario in any car, let alone one offering insane horsepower a near-total paucity of safety nannies should things get squirrely.
Owners will be notified this month about the recall, though a remedy is not expected to be available until later this year. Scroll down for the full NHTSA statement.
Chrysler has issued a recall of 278,222 light trucks and sport utility vehicles here in the United States. The reason: bad rear axles. Specifically, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the rear axle pinion nut may lack a necessary adhesive patch, which could cause the nut to loosen. If this happens, the axle can lock up, which could cause all sorts of havoc on the road.
This is an expansion of the rear axle recall announced in October of last year, where 44,300 Ram 1500 and Dodge Dakota models were being called in. At that time, 12 accidents had been reported due to the faulty axle pinion nut.
Affected vehicles include Ram 1500 trucks from the 2009 to 2012 model years, Dodge Dakota models from the 2009 to 2011 model years, and both the Chrysler Aspen and Dodge Durango SUV twins, both from the 2009 model year only.
Last year, Chrysler announced it would be offering more than 150 Mopar parts and accessories on the 2013 Dodge Dart, and we got a look at some of these parts firsthand at the Chicago Auto Show. Showing off all the optional parts at once would surely create a gaudy monstrosity, so Chrysler chose to equip this particular Dart GT with just a handful of Mopar goodies, which still gave the car a nice and tasteful custom look that is available straight from the dealership (and with a full warranty, too).
Decked out in a factory color called Header Orange Clear Coat - also a very appropriate show car hue - this car added exterior styling parts such as the vented, carbon fiber hood, the bolt-on front chin spoiler and a matte black decklid spoiler. Looking inside the car, you'd think the red-accented interior is part of the Mopar parts bin, too, but this is actually what the standard Dart GT cabin will look like when it goes on sale.
It's easy to play the "Would you rather have a New X or an Old Y with a bunch of upgrades?" game more often than we care to admit, but the crew at Car and Driver have taken bench racing to the next level with their latest video. In it, the magazine pits a brand-new 2014 SRT Viper against a highly modified 1997 Dodge Viper GTS. There are 16 years between the time this particular GTS rolled off the production line and when the new car bowed, but that doesn't mean the old snake's owners have been sitting on their hands.
Thanks to a spate of modifications, the GTS offers up a better power to weight ratio than the new machine, but is that enough to overcome the technological leap forward represented by the 2014 Viper? We won't spoil it for you. You'll just have to check out the full clip below for yourself.
For the fourth year in a row, Mopar is offering a limited-production car decked with a plenty of add-ons and a unique look. This year's black-and-blue car is the Mopar '13 Dart, which was unveiled at the Chicago Auto Show with the now-signature paint scheme. Like previous Mopar models, only 500 of the '13 Darts will be built. Past models include the Mopar '10 Challenger, Mopar '11 Charger and the Mopar '12 300.
The all-black Dart gets a brightly contrasting, offset blue stripe running the full length of the car, and other styling mods like the aero-tuned body kit, gloss black grille, wheels and mirror caps. Curiously, Mopar chose to stick with the Dart's standard headlights rather than the darker, smoked lights. The interior gets a similar black-and-blue treatment, but this unique cabin features a blue leather driver's seat to go along with the black leather seating for the rest of the passengers.
More than just a styling package, the Mopar '13 Dart also gets some performance and handling goodies to complement the Dart's turbocharged 1.4-liter engine, such as upgraded brakes with slotted rotors, a lowered suspension, retuned electric power steering and a "sport-tuned" exhaust system.