- 1937 dodge humpback truck - panel wagon delivery express not canopy - rare 37
- *** all original 1966 d100 custom truck and era camper shell ***
- 1977 dodge d200 crew cab d code 440 big block matching number original 2wd d100(US $1,900.00)
- 1959 dodge d300 9' long bed 1 ton truck all original second owner low miles
- 1983 dodge d50 royal turbo diesel intercooler 4wd 5 speed,mitsubishi mighty max
- 52 dodge "job rated" shortbed "body-off restoration"
- 1968 dodge custom lowrider ratrod longbed pickup with 455 buick and turbo 400(US $3,450.00)
- 1976 dodge club cab 200 46,417 miles act miles stored since 1990(US $4,250.00)
- 1975 dodge 4x4 classic mopar rat rod shop truck
- 1992 dodge ext cab d-350 dually 2wd cummins 5-speed nice truck !!!!!
- 1973 dodge pick up 1/2 d-100 v-8 auto long bed
- 1968 dodge sweptline d200 camper special truck long bed rat rod project(US $1,500.00)
- 1949 dodge 1/2 ton panel van
- 1941 dodge pickup truck
- 1953 dodge 1/2 ton pick up truck body off restoration
- 1940 dodge pk 1/2 ton truck, all original, motor rebuilt(US $17,000.00)
- 1953 dodge b4b 1/2 ton "job rated" truck(US $27,500.00)
- "project 1975 dodge d100 2wd shortbed pickup truck no rust" no reserve!
- 1976 dodge military m880 w200 powerwagon truck 4x4
- 1946 dodge pickup
- 1948 rare california "pilot house" split window/ 9 window 1/2 ton pickup
- 1978 dodge little red express truck 1 of 2188 produced no reserve
- Updated and freshened 1989 dodge ram d150 2wd - extra sharp driver, 5.2 v8(US $6,900.00)
- Rare!!! - 1986 dodge d100 pick up, metallic blue
- 1963 dodge m37 military weapons carrier rear engine pickup very unique
- 1967 dodge d200 cummins turbo diesel p-pump 5 spd
- 1927 dodge graham brothers screen-side canopy pickup, restored california truck
- 1947 dodge truck
- 1989 dodge ram charger,blue /silver,auto,air an heat,cruse.power windows,(US $3,600.00)
- 1937 dodge rat rod truck(US $20,000.00)
- 1954 dodge 1/2 ton shortbed pickup
- 1989 dodge ram charger,blue /silver,auto,air an heat,cruse.power windows,(US $3,600.00)
- 1948 dodge b1b pick up
- 1959 dodge d100 sweptline v8 pickup photo-documented restoration! beautiful!
- Lil red express adventurer 150 a/c red interior automatic 360 v8 shipping avail
- 1958 dodge d100 pickup power giant(US $7,500.00)
- Stock original runs great one 50 year owner barn find patina former milk truck
- 1973 dodge d100 adventurer pickup
- 1982 dodge d150 ram miser
- Beautiful - rare - dodge b-1-b 1/2 ton "pilothouse" pickup 94k actual miles nice
- 1970 dodge d200 pickup
- 1975 dodge d100 club cab short bed hot street rat rod gasser bagged drag
- Dodge power wagon pickup truck w200 4x4 318 m880 50k miles project(US $2,177.00)
- 1970 dodge d100 sweptline - 383 big block, auto trans, great driver! extra parts
- 76 1976 dodge d100 adventurer pickup original owner california truck no reserve
- 1920 dodge truck (rat-rod)(US $7,000.00)
- 1950 dodge pickup sitting on 1981 or newer full size chevrolet pickup chassis(US $4,200.00)
- 1954 dodge 1 ton pickup
- 1948 dodge pickup!!!
- 1968 dodge custom lowrider ratrod longbed pickup with 455 buick and turbo 400
- 1951 dodge m37 military truck
- 1979 dodge lil red express truck(US $22,000.00)
- 1962 dodge d100 pickup
- 1977 dodge d100 (not chevy, not ford)
- 1976 dodge warlock (hard to find)(US $2,500.00)
- 1951 dodge half ton job rated pickup truck(US $3,950.00)
- 1978 dodge d100 slant six - custom(US $15,000.00)
- Dodge : other 1980 dodge, v8, automatic,near new tires,near new carpet,new batt.
- 1977 dodge d700 car hauler - custom built & owned by the legendary cotton owens!(US $24,500.00)
- 1974 dodge d100 club cab pickup truck(US $2,536.36)
Auto blogThu, 25 Apr 2013 14:20:00 EST
In other parts of the world, Fiat builds and sells a version of the Dodge Dart called the Viaggio, and it appears that in addition to the current sedan bodystyle, a new hatchback version of the car is also in the works. Autocar says that the general manager for China's Guangzhou-Fiat joint venture, John Burton, has confirmed that a new Viaggio hatchback will be revealed by the end of this year before it goes on sale in early 2014.
The Viaggio will soon be joined by the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, which in China will be called the Liberty Light, at the Guangzhou-Fiat plant. While the idea of a Dodge Dart hatchback might be enough to enable most of us to forget about the Dodge Caliber, a North American variant doesn't appear to be in the cards. We reached out to Chrysler PR boss Rick Deneau, and he offered a succinct: "No plans at this time."
Chrysler is busy shuffling executives around in the wake of Ram head Fred Diaz's departure. The automaker has named Reid Bigland (pictured, right) as Diaz's successor in the role of president and CEO of Ram, though Bigland will continue his duties as the head of US sales and the president and CEO of Chrysler Canada. Bigland first came to Chrysler in 2006 from Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation, so the guy knows a thing or two about trucks.
Meanwhile, Timothy Kuniskis will take over as president and CEO of Dodge. Previously, he served as the head of Fiat in North America and has been with Chrysler in one capacity or another since 1992. His old title now falls to Jason Stoicevich, who will also continue to work as the director of the automaker's California Business Center. Finally, Bruno Cattori will take over as the president and CEO of Chrysler Mexico.
Diaz left his position to take over as a divisional vice president of sales and marketing with Nissan. You can read the full press release on the Chrysler personnel changes below for more information.
Dodge and SRT Motorsports announced that the Dodge Dart will be returning for its sophomore season of the Global Rallycross Championship with a two-car team fielded by Pastrana Racing. Travis Pastrana drove his GRC Dart to victory lane in the fourth race of the car's inaugural season, and his race team is looking for even more success with the addition of off-road racer Bryce Menzies behind the wheel of the second car.
The 2013 GRC season kicks off on April 21 in Brazil with plenty of dirt-spewing, ramp-jumping action. Scroll down for a video from the cars' main sponsor, Red Bull, and a press release from Chrysler.
With more than 200,000 units across six separate recalls and almost all of its brands, it appears that Chrysler has officially jumped headfirst into the recall pool this month. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued three official recalls for the automaker, and The Detroit News is reporting that the automaker itself has announced three more.
The biggest of the recalls applies to about 120,000 Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger and Chrysler 300 models for 2011 and 2012 due to faulty wiring harnesses for the seat-mounted side airbags, which could lead to these airbags not deploying in the event of a crash. A little more than 60,000 two-wheel-drive versions of the 2007-2008 Dodge Nitro and 2008 Jeep Liberty SUVs are being recalled due to a heat shield that could cause the driveshaft to break, which if that isn't bad on its own, could then hit underneath where the airbag sensor is mounted, causing the airbags to deploy. Wrapping up NHTSA's recall notices, about 20,000 Jeep Patriot and Jeep Compass models for 2012 are also being recalled due to a problem with the fuel tank transfer tube that could lead to the vehicle stalling. The LX car recall campaign is going into effect this month, while the other two will start next month - all three notices are posted below.
In addition to the official NHTSA recalls, The Detroit News is also reporting that Chrysler is recalling more than 16,000 Ram trucks and a small number of Dodge Dart sedans. Around 6,500 2013 Ram 1500 trucks will be recalled due to an improper adjustment of the parking brake cable from the factory, while 7,000 Cummins-powered 2013 Ram Heavy Duty trucks are being recalled due to an engine cover that does not have as much heat resistance as it is supposed to. Finally, a total of 46 Dodge Dart sedans are being recalled due to a problem with the brake calipers and/or parking brake.
Dodge has significantly updated its full-size Durango for the 2014 model year, giving the seven-passenger hauler a fresh look and a well-rounded boost of competitive features as it enters its fourth year in the showroom.
Cosmetically, it is hard to miss the revised front end with projector-beam headlamps and LED daytime running lamps, "floating" crosshair grille, a taller front bumper and a new lower fascia. The rear end of the facelifted Durango has been redesigned with the automaker's now-signature LED "racetrack" taillamps and resculpted rear fascia. All of the wheels are new too, with 18- and 20-inch options for each trim level with a variety of factory finishes.
Inside the cabin, buyers can select the automaker's latest Uconnect infotainment system with a full suite of infotainment features and connectivity accessed through an 8.4-inch touchscreen. Other optional goodies include a heated steering wheel, heated second-row seating and a Blu-Ray player capable of running unique programs on the twin individual rear monitors.
Even though Chrysler will reportedly discontinue the Dodge Durango after the current model's lifespan - said to be around 2016 - that isn't stopping the automaker from improving its full-size, three-row SUV. The vehicle won't debut at the New York Auto Show until tomorrow, but images are already leaking out ahead of the embargo lift, and they show that the 2014 model is getting even more aggressive styling to go with more technology inside and out.
Dodge limited its early press shots of the new Durango to just the R/T trim level, but this new look adds a meaner look to this model with more dramatic projector-beam headlights along with a "floating" crosshair grille and a restyled fascia. At the rear of the Durango, LED racetrack taillights show a family resemblance to the Charger and Dart, while a new rear fascia adds to the styling while also allowing for an integrated trailer hitch.
On the tech side, the instrument panel looks to have been redesigned to include a standard seven-inch thin-film transistor (TFT) gauge cluster, and it also appears as if Chrysler's well-liked UConnect system has been updated with the 8.4-inch touchscreen found in other Chrysler vehicles. The 2013 model's conventional console shifter has been replaced by a rotary knob for gear selection, suggesting that there are transmission changes afoot as well. We'll have more details when the silks slide off this big boy tomorrow, so stay tuned.
Not wanting to let Jeep get all of the SUV attention for the 2014 model year, Dodge is unveiling a refreshed version of its Durango at the New York Auto Show. Teased in this image, all we can really tell about the 2014 Dodge Durango is that it will be getting Dodge's "racetrack" taillights similar to the Charger and Dart.
The chrome or painted strip currently between the Durango's Zorro taillamps have been removed to allow for a full-width LED array with "DODGE" lettering displayed more prominently above the license plate pocket. Parent company Chrysler also promises that the updated Durango will add "several new class-exclusive features," but stops short of saying what those are. Earlier reports suggest that among the changes, buyers will be able to look forward to an eight-speed automatic gearbox, which ought to improve the three-row SUV's fuel efficiency.
Chrysler has issued a recall for the V6 version of the 2013 Dodge Challenger (as pictured above in 2012MY) over the possibility of a wiring harness that could short circuit and lead to a fire. Owners of these V6 Challengers built from November 2012 through January 2013 are being urged to contact dealers immediately and, in the meantime, not to drive their cars or park in or near any buildings.
Chrysler estimates around 2,500 potentially affected Challengers are in owners' hands, while another 1,900 are still sitting on dealer lots. The total number of recalled vehicles is 4,459.
So far, Chrysler says that seven fires have been reported - none resulting in injuries. The company is instructing vehicle owners to contact their dealer to find out if their vehicle is included in the recall, but owners can also find the build date information of their vehicle by checking the label in the driver's door jamb.
Chrysler has slowed production of its Town and Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans this week, Automotive News reports. The Windsor, Ontario plant will cut its three shifts from eight hours each to four hours each in an effort "to align production with market demand," a Chrysler spokesperson told AN. Chrysler also builds the closely related Routan minivan for Volkswagen at its Ontario facility, but has not built a single example thus far in 2013.
Sales of Chrysler's minivans fell 15 percent for the first two months of 2013, and a large part of that has to do with the 26-percent drop of the Grand Caravan alone (the T&C was only down by one percent). According to Automotive News data, as of March 1, Chrysler had an unsold inventory of 24,713 Town and Country models and 18,547 Grand Caravans - a 69- and 43-day supply, respectively.
"No sense running full speed now, then have a lot of vehicles sitting around a few months down the line," Chrysler spokeswoman Jodi Tinson told AN. Full production is expected to resume again on March 18.
I can pinpoint the exact moment when I fell in love with this car. It was starting down a nearly straight entrance ramp at 15 miles per hour when I buried the throttle. In a moment, I was thrown back into my seat as the big SRT8's engine came to life with commensurate sound, fury and force, bringing me up to 75 mph in what felt like two blinks of an eye. This thing feels so much quicker than its 470 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque would lead you to believe. And mashing the right pedal never, ever gets old.
But beyond sheer speed, I found a whole lot to like about the Charger SRT8 during my week with the Pitch Black test car here in Detroit. And while the whole Super Bee kit isn't really my style, it's really easy to overlook those badges for a package that offers so much for so little.