- 360 automatic d100 custom rat rod plymouth mopar pilot house 1955 1956 1957 1958(US $5,800.00)
- Built like a tank. ram d100. cool old truck. always starts. clean title,
- One of a kind custom 1979 dodge van / pickup truck(US $6,500.00)
- 1954 dodge ram truck(US $5,000.00)
- 1971 dodge sweptline pickup
- 1935 dodge pick-up
- 1949 dodge 5-window "pilot house" pickup
- 1966 dodge a100 pickup highly modified - lqqk!!!(US $6,999.99)
- 1986 dodge ram truck easy project and extra drivetrain w/overdrive old school
- 1964 dodge css custom sports special pickup truck, d100, sweptline, css, pick up
- 1991 dodge d50 truck
- ***70 original miles***1979 lil'red express 1-owner amazing collector piece lqqk(US $39,997.00)
- 1937 dodge truck(US $8,900.00)
- 1941 dodge wc pickup
- 1956 dodge pick up
- Adventurer se
- 1970 dodge d-100 truck
- Unique one of a kind 1946 dodge truck - rat rod
- 1947 dodge truck
- Mopar rare 1971 dodge dude d100 pickup truck 1/2 ton rough project southern(US $1,500.00)
- ***********1990 dodge truck cummins diesel/automatic 27,000 miles**********
- 1950 dodge pickup truck-
- 1935 dodge 1st series pickup truck kc vintage mopar 1934 1933 35 34 33
- 1967 dodge d200 series truck
- 1979 dodge club cab 100 custom pickup truck(US $1,800.00)
- 1965 dodge d100 sweptline short bed fast-n-loud not chevy or ford
- 1968 dodge 300 no reserve!
- 1975 dodge d200 pickup, 2wd, v8, auto, nice, no reserve
- 1938 dodge 1/2ton pickup truck (retromod)
- 1938 dodge pickup, great condition, older restoration(US $9,000.00)
- Lil red express frame off restoration rebuilt 360cid v8 auto like power wagon
- 1964 dodge a - 100 pickup truck
- 1949 dodge b1b 1/2 ton pickup good driver rare pickup good looking body style(US $10,995.00)
- Dodge 1976 5/4 ton 4-wd(US $2,000.00)
- 1964 dodge truck 3/4 ton one owner sweptline barn find
- 1984 dodge ram 150 se royal 5.9 360 truck(US $8,000.00)
- 1963 dodge m37 military ratrod pickup rear engine unique(US $2,800.00)
- 1967 dodge d100 short bed, barn find
- 1951 dodge truck job rated all original flat head 6 3 on the tree newer rear end
- Vintage 1961 dodge 300...1 ton truck with hoist...runs...construction...restore
- 1987 dodge ram w100 4x4 318 v8 short bed 4 speed manual transmission granny low(US $7,900.00)
- 1949 dodge b1b , pickup ( not junk )
- 1985 dodge ram d 100 custom sweptline truck beautiful survivor
- 32 dodge rat rod with ww11 history
- 2003 dodge ram 1500
- 1952 dodge pick up hot rod, street rod, custom with fresh 360
- 1934 dodge kc pickup truck rust free with coupe style factory suicide doors !!!!
- 1978 dodge lil red express truck 1-owner only 23,000 miles clean mopar 60 photos(US $18,900.00)
- 1941 dodge w series flathead 6 cyl
- (US $1,500.00)
- Dodge 2 ton d50 dump truck
- 1954 dodge c-1-b-108
- 400 kennedy half dollars ~ with a free coin set
- Ex- hiway patrol dodge 4x4 truck- 360- auto- overdrive- fuel injected.
- No reserve.1971 dodge truck d100,4 spd,v8,5.2 l, daily driver..
- 1952 dodge b3b half ton pickup- rotisserie restoration- see underbody- 1950,1951
- 1946 dodge 1 1/2 ton truck good paint
- 1991 dodge ram 150 - show quality truck - low miles 69k - no reserve(US $11,000.00)
- 1921 dodge brothers pickup original survivor only 8700 miles amazing history(US $29,900.00)
- 1957 dodge w 100 hot rod
Auto blogFri, 16 Nov 2012 18:44:00 EST
Chrysler is adding a third shift at its Warren Truck plant to meet demand for the new 2013 Ram pickup. And with tight supplies of its Pentastar V6, the company is also boosting output at its Mack Engine plant.
The expansions will add 1,250 jobs and are part of a $238 million investment by Chrysler in the Detroit area. Warren's third shift will begin work sometime in the spring, a Chrysler rep told Automotive News. Mack's increased Pentastar production a could include both 3.6 and 3.2-liter engines.
The company says it also plans to invest $40 million in its Trenton Engine plant to allow for production of a 3.2-liter V6 as well as the Tigershark inline-four for the upcoming Jeep Liberty replacement.
Chrysler is issuing a recall for the 2009 and 2010 Ram 1500 and Dodge Dakota pickup trucks due to improper installation of the rear axle pinion nut. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, a total of 44,300 trucks are affected by the recall, and there have been 12 confirmed incidents including one crash.
The issue on both trucks is that the pinion nut is loosening on some trucks due to a lack of thread adhesive, and it is causing the rear axle to lock up resulting in loss of vehicle control. NHTSA's recall notice says that eight incidents occurred at speeds over 35 miles per hour and most also exhibited driveshaft failures as well since the loss of the pinion nut would cause the gear to separate from the driveshaft. In one complaint, the driveshaft separated from the rear axle and punctured the gas tank.
Chrysler will begin sending out recall notices to affected owners in November, but scroll down to see the official NHTSA notice.
It happens every year. We bid adieu to some cars and trucks that will be missed, and say good riddance to others wondering how they stayed around so long. Whether they're being killed off for slow sales or due to a new product coming along to replace them, the list of vehicles being discontinued after 2012 is surprisingly long and diverse.
CNN Money has compiled a list of departing vehicles, to which we've added a few more of our own. In the slow sales column, cars like the Lexus HS 250h, Mercedes-Benz R-Class and the full Maybach lineup appear, while the Ford Escape Hybrid, Mazda CX-7 and Hyundai Veracruz are all having their gaps filled with more modern and more fuel-efficient alternatives. Obvious exceptions to the rule include models that still sell in decent numbers like the Jeep Liberty and the Chrysler Town & Country (which will eventually be replaced by a crossover-like vehicle).
Check out our gallery of discontinued cars above, then scroll down for more information.