Engine:3.9L 3906CC 239Cu. In. V6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Safety Features: Driver Airbag
Trim: Sport Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door
Drive Type: RWD
Buckhannon, West Virginia, United States
For Sale: 1999 Dodge Dakota Sport Lowrider 2wd Truck.
• 3.9I Magnum engine
• 4 spd auto trans w/OD
• 119 k Miles
• Clear title
• Trans replaced after approx. 90k & 42K Trans installed
• New Brakes
• New Tires
• Current WV Inspection sticker good thru May 2014
• Spray in Bed liner
• Full Custom Air Ride System
• Custom rear 4 link suspension w/bag on bar
• Custom built control arms for front (narrowed)
• 16” Stock wheels milled to tuck inside fender wells
• Custom Paint – White Chocolate, Red Jewel, Liquid Metal
• Stock floored bed raised 8 inches
• Bed has quick disconnect for air tools
• Bed has Calif combo w/tipped license plate box with light
• Smoked head and taillights
• Optima Yellow top Battery
• Relocated Race fuel cell with inline fuel pump (gas fill in bed on truck)
• Re6 and re7 slam specialties bags used front and back
• Air ride system works front and back with 8 parker 3/8 valve setup
• York 210 engine driven compressor w/3/8 hydraulic leader hose to tank
• Air tank setup for 180psi
• 2 dual gauges
• 1 Tank pressure gauge
• Custom built lower profile trans cross-member
• Custom JBL center console and back amp rack
• Alpine Cd/MP3 Player
• Custom painted Tonneau Cover
Vehicle is in Buckhannon, WV. Must pickup here. Cash or certified check. Additional questions call (304) 472-6226
Fri, 16 May 2014 15:44:00 EST
We were definitely rock stars at the 20th edition of the Dream Cruise.
The yell came from somewhere in the crowd: "Hey Hellcat, push it!" We obliged with a jab of the throttle, and the 707 horses of the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat roared to life. It went on like this. All weekend. It's one thing to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise, it's quite another to star in it.
The University of Alabama Crimson Tide football team could be in some hot water, following a pair of posts on social media.
The first post was sure to raise a few eyebrows on its own. It's an Instagram of sophomore running back Derrick Henry standing in front of his new Dodge Challenger (we're guessing it's an R/T based on the fender stripes). Complete with a custom set of wheels, the image was enough to trigger more than a few questions about where an unemployed student-athlete came up with the money for such a purchase. Now, this could be harmless. Henry, flush with a full-ride to Bama could have convinced his parents to get him something nice with his college fund.
The second post, though, is a straight-up accusation. It comes from former West Virginia Mountaineer and current CFL quarterback Pat White, who posted the following on his Facebook page.
Chrysler is issuing recalls covering roughly 31,700 vehicles worldwide due to two separate problems. In both cases the company believes that most of the affected vehicles are either still on, or in transit to, dealer lots.
One recall covers roughly 10,700 Dodge Durango, Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee and Grand Cherokee SRT models from the 2014 model year built between January 16 and April 17, 2014. The SUVs need a software update for the cruise control. It's possible that when the cruise is on and the driver presses on the throttle, the acceleration could last a second after the pedal is released or two seconds for the SRT. Afterward, they return to the speed originally set by the driver.
Chrysler says it isn't aware of any accidents, injuries or even reported incidents of this happening in the real world. Also, in all cases, if the driver presses on the brake, the cruise shuts off. The automaker believes that there are about 6,100 affected SUVs in the US, 950 in Canada, 425 in Mexico and 3,200 outside of North America. The software upgrade will be ready shortly, the company says.