- 1974 chrysler newport. 23,000 original miles !(US $3,995.00)
- 1973 chrysler newport base hardtop 2-door 6.6l
- Mopar muscle!
- 1963 chrysler hardtop wagon(US $1,600.00)
- 1961 chrysler newport base 361 cubic inches(US $4,000.00)
- 1968 chrysler newport custom 383 auto(US $5,500.00)
- 1966 chrysler newport
- 1965 chrysler newport low miles hardtop 2-door 6.3l classis 383 auto rare(US $12,500.00)
- 1975 chrysler newport
- Stunning 1966 chrysler newport **must see**(US $14,500.00)
- 1968 chrysler newport custom 383 auto
- 1962 chrysler 300 2 door hardtop original condition
- 1967 chrysler town & country 9-pass wagon 440 tnt/tqflite/8 3/4 rear runs great!
- 1951 chrysler windsor deluxe newport 2 door hardtop rust free body
- 1964 chrysler newport convertible big block clean,rust free western car(US $10,000.00)
- 1980 chrysler newport-318, runs great!rebuilt trans, lean-burn is bypassed,(US $1,995.00)
- 1965 chrysler newport 4-door 6.3l
- 1961 chrysler newport convertable 100 % mint and origional 13000 orig miles(US $63,000.00)
- 1970 chrysler newport convertible 383 car that runs & drives great.
- 1969 chrysler newport convertible(US $6,400.00)
- 1965 chrysler newport two door hardtop(US $13,000.00)
- 1963 chrysler newport push button transmisiion classic car, v8
- Rare find, one family owned, 36000 actual miles, survivor!
- 1967 chrysler newport base convertible 2-door 6.3l
- 79 chrysler newport. 89k original miles! immaculate condition. 1-owner. 318 v8
- 1969 chrysler newport base hardtop 4-door 6.3l(US $6,000.00)
- Sweet 1962 newport 361 v8 push button auto nice shape fun driver!(US $8,900.00)
- 1962 chrysler newport convertible, rare, runs and drives great !
- Pristine 1972 chrysler newport, antique, collectible, classic car, low miles
- 1978 chrysler newport coupe
- 1977 chrysler newport custom 400 super clean 43k miles not new yorker(US $4,999.00)
- 1973 chrysler newport custom *original survivor*
- 1962 chrysler 300 2 door hardtop original condition(US $10,500.00)
- 1951 chrysler windsor deluxe 4.1l 2 door hardtop survivor(US $7,500.00)
- 1964 chrysler newport
- Completly restored 1970 crystler newport convertible with 440 tnt(US $18,500.00)
- No reserve 64 chrysler newport 41k actual mi beautiful amazing original survivor
- Four door hardtop original condition daily driver, clean title(US $7,500.00)
- Chrysler newport 4 door hardtop wagon 1964 one of the most rare wagons new boyds(US $7,999.00)
- 1969 chrysler newport custom hardtop 2-door 6.3l mopar classic(US $12,500.00)
- 66 mopar power 383 v8 automatic classic muscle car low mileage(US $14,200.00)
- 1963 chrysler newport convertible
- 1977 chrysler newport 4 door hardtop 400 #2 car excellent! like new yorker(US $5,999.00)
- 61 1961 chrysler newport
- Four door hardtop original condition daily driver, clean title(US $8,000.00)
- 1963 chrysler newport(US $3,500.00)
- 1963 chrysler newport convertible 95% complete car convert your 300!
- 1967 chrysler newport 2-door coupe(US $8,000.00)
- 1966 chrysler newport coupe
- Simply beautiful original 1964 chrysler newport coupe very rare 383 very nice
- 1961 chrysler newport(US $800.00)
- 1969 chrysler newport custom hardtop 2-door 7.2l(US $7,500.00)
- No reserve -- 45k original miles, super clean, rust free, daily driver, 440 v8
- 1966 chrysler newport
- 1961 chrysler newport wagon(US $4,500.00)
- 1966 chrysler newport
- Simply beautiful original 1964 chrysler newport coupe very rare 413 very nice
- 1962 chrysler newport convertible(US $35,000.00)
- 1961 chrysler newport - no reserve - push button automatic
Chrysler Newport Price Analytics
About Chrysler NewportThe Newport was a name used by the Chrysler division of the Chrysler Corporation used as both a hardtop body designation and also for its lowest priced model between 1961 and 1981. Chrysler first used the Newport name on a 1940 showcar of which five vehicles were produced.
Auto blogFri, 24 Oct 2014 13:29:00 EST
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles already previewed its 2014 SEMA show lineup with some slick renders. Now, the automaker has finally showed us the actual cars, and among the group there are definitely some that stand out more than others.
Dodge is really showing off its muscle at this year's show with four concepts that all pump up the power of the brand's models. Perhaps most interesting among them is the Challenger T/A Concept (pictured above) in striking Sublime Green and matte black. It's meant to resemble the classic Trans Am racer from the '70s. Under the hood is a 6.4-liter V8, and to fit the vintage style there's a pistol-grip gearshift inside.
The Charger R/T also gets some attention with the Mopar concept that shows off what FCA's aftermarket performance arm can do. Mods include an updated body kit, cold-air intake for the 5.7-liter V8 and a coil-over suspension kit. Beyond that, the Dart R/T Concept looks a lot meaner with a black hood with duct work that leads straight to the air intake. The rest of the compact sedan is dolled up in O-So-Orange paint and is fitted with upgrades to improve handling like a coil-over suspension and big brake kit from the Mopar catalog.
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:01:00 EST
Unfortunately, the government's list still contains errors.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued an updated list of vehicle models that it's urging owners to repair under the mushrooming Takata airbag inflator recall. The latest version adds vehicles from new automakers like Subaru and Ford that are missing from the original announcement, and it also removes erroneous entries from General Motors, leaving only the 2005 Saab 9-2X (a reskinned Subaru WRX), and the 2003-2005 Pontiac Vibe, a joint project with Toyota.
It looks like it might be time to bid farewell to the V8 rumble from the Chrysler 300 SRT - at least if you live in North America. The reported change comes as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles reshuffles its ranks with the Dodge brand, re-absorbing SRT and building its muscular reputation with the Challenger and Charger Hellcat models. Meanwhile, Chrysler is taking a more mainstream approach, and that likely means the end of overt high-performance models from the division for now.
According to Automotive News, the 300 SRT will be discontinued in the US for 2015, but it won't be totally dead. Some right-hand drive markets will still get the brawny V8 sedan next year, a distinction that goes a long way toward explaining some spy shots we've seen recently.
The 300 SRT's North American demise probably shouldn't come as a total shock. In FCA's five-year plan, it says that the 300 is destined for a refresh to be unveiled later this year, presumably at the upcoming Los Angeles Auto Show. There's no mention of the SRT model in the document, though, which seems to signal its end.
Lawsuits are an unfortunate part of doing business in just about any industry, so the latest complaint filed by a California-based aftermarket firm against Chrysler would seem to be nothing more than business as usual. But this isn't the first time the two companies have sparred over this particular issue.
According to a report from Automotive News, the dispute revolves around the Scat Pack name that Chrysler first offered on the Charger, Coronet, Dart and Super Bee starting in 1968. Scat Enterprises, a manufacturer of crankshafts and other components for Dodges and other vehicles, sued Chrysler for using its name. A few years later the Scat Pack disappeared from the Dodge catalog.
Fast forward to August 2013 when Chrysler applied to register the Scat Pack name anew. The US Patent and Trademark Office turned down Chrysler's application, but the automaker proceeded anyway, unveiling new Scat Packs for the Challenger, Charger and Dart at last year's SEMA show.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
The first one covers about 434,581 units of the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, Durango, and Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 2011-2014 model years with electric hydraulic power steering, the 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 160 amp alternator, according to FCA. In the affected vehicles, it's possible for the alternator to fail without warning and possibly cause the car to stall. According to the documentation submitted to NHTSA, the automaker began investigating the problem in August 2014 and has found possible evidence of one crash caused by the failures but no known injuries.
Customers will begin receiving notification about the recall next month, and obviously the repairs will be done at no cost to them.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is hauling a multitude of modified models to the annual SEMA show in Las Vegas this November, and the company is releasing the first teasing sketches of many of them.
Unfortunately, FCA isn't giving many solid details on any of the concepts other than saying the vehicles from Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Fiat all benefit from tuning from its Mopar performance brand. The teaser photos include a sinister-looking Chrysler 200S, Fiat 500 Abarth with two-tone paint and a scorpion on the hood, a red and black 500L, seemingly two different takes on the Jeep Renegade, a green Dodge Challenger wearing the T/A badge, an orange and black Dart, a very neon Charger, just the outline of a red and black Viper, a Ram ProMaster in Mopar livery and a Ram pickup called the Outdoorsman.
Take a look through the gallery to see what you think of the sketches for these concepts, and scroll down for the full announcement from FCA.
Thu, 09 Oct 2014 09:31:00 EST
"Fiat Chrysler remains committed to producing vehicles in Toledo and anticipates employment to remain at current levels."
The future of the iconic Jeep Wrangler in Toledo, OH, remains uncertain after a meeting Thursday between Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne and Ohio government leaders.
Want a chunk of the new Fiat Chrysler Automobiles? Shares of the newly joined (technically) Dutch automaker will begin trading on Monday on the New York Stock Exchange. The company itself will become a single entity on Sunday.
According to The Detroit Free Press, the new FCA will be the world's seventh largest company after Fiat shareholders' chance to oppose the merger expired on October 4. To prevent the merger, shareholders would have needed to exchange at least 500 million euros in shares for cash.
On Monday, current shareholders of both Fiat and Chrysler stock will see their shares converted into an equal number of FCA shares, the Freep reports.
The end is in sight for Fiat Chrysler boss Sergio Marchionne, who confirmed in an interview with Bloomberg that once FCA's sweeping five-year plan is completed, he'd be stepping down from his post to "undoubtedly" do something else that didn't involve turning around global corporations. That would mean he should finish up after 2018 if all goes according to plan.
"It's as important to walk away from the table as it is to sit down," Marchionne told Bloomberg.
Marchionne has been at Fiat since June of 2004 and is one of the chief architects behind the Italian company's acquisition of Chrysler. Despite his successes, he does sound quite ready to move beyond the auto industry, rhetorically asking his Bloomberg interviewers if there "are other things I like to do apart from this?"
Among the multitude of models that Fiat Chrysler Automobiles announced as part of its five-year production plan in May was a plug-in hybrid version of the Town & Country minivan for sometime in 2016. However, according to the latest pronouncement from company CEO Sergio Marchionne, that timetable may have been moved forward quite a bit.
Marchionne told Automotive News at the Paris Motor Show that the PHEV minivan would now be launching in late 2015. That strategy does seem a bit confusing, though, because the next-gen platform for the T&C isn't supposed to hit the road until sometime in 2016, according to the plan. So it's not clear whether the boss means the PHEV rides on the current chassis or if the new model is going on sale early.
The technology underpinning the new plug-in hybrid has been shrouded in mystery. However, during the five-year plan meeting, FCA claimed the model could earn fuel economy figures around 75 mpge. Chrysler previously tested a 25-unit fleet of them as part of a demonstration test in Auburn Hills, MI, in 2012, but that didn't go so well.