- 1974 chrysler newport. 23,000 original miles !(US $3,995.00)
- 1973 chrysler newport base hardtop 2-door 6.6l
- Mopar muscle!
- 1963 chrysler hardtop wagon(US $1,600.00)
- 1961 chrysler newport base 361 cubic inches(US $4,000.00)
- 1968 chrysler newport custom 383 auto(US $5,500.00)
- 1966 chrysler newport
- 1965 chrysler newport low miles hardtop 2-door 6.3l classis 383 auto rare(US $12,500.00)
- 1975 chrysler newport
- Stunning 1966 chrysler newport **must see**(US $14,500.00)
- 1968 chrysler newport custom 383 auto
- 1962 chrysler 300 2 door hardtop original condition
- 1967 chrysler town & country 9-pass wagon 440 tnt/tqflite/8 3/4 rear runs great!
- 1951 chrysler windsor deluxe newport 2 door hardtop rust free body
- 1964 chrysler newport convertible big block clean,rust free western car(US $10,000.00)
- 1980 chrysler newport-318, runs great!rebuilt trans, lean-burn is bypassed,(US $1,995.00)
- 1965 chrysler newport 4-door 6.3l
- 1961 chrysler newport convertable 100 % mint and origional 13000 orig miles(US $63,000.00)
- 1970 chrysler newport convertible 383 car that runs & drives great.
- 1969 chrysler newport convertible(US $6,400.00)
- 1965 chrysler newport two door hardtop(US $13,000.00)
- 1963 chrysler newport push button transmisiion classic car, v8
- Rare find, one family owned, 36000 actual miles, survivor!
- 1967 chrysler newport base convertible 2-door 6.3l
- 79 chrysler newport. 89k original miles! immaculate condition. 1-owner. 318 v8
- 1969 chrysler newport base hardtop 4-door 6.3l(US $6,000.00)
- Sweet 1962 newport 361 v8 push button auto nice shape fun driver!(US $8,900.00)
- 1962 chrysler newport convertible, rare, runs and drives great !
- Pristine 1972 chrysler newport, antique, collectible, classic car, low miles
- 1978 chrysler newport coupe
- 1977 chrysler newport custom 400 super clean 43k miles not new yorker(US $4,999.00)
- 1973 chrysler newport custom *original survivor*
- 1962 chrysler 300 2 door hardtop original condition(US $10,500.00)
- 1951 chrysler windsor deluxe 4.1l 2 door hardtop survivor(US $7,500.00)
- 1964 chrysler newport
- Completly restored 1970 crystler newport convertible with 440 tnt(US $18,500.00)
- No reserve 64 chrysler newport 41k actual mi beautiful amazing original survivor
- Four door hardtop original condition daily driver, clean title(US $7,500.00)
- Chrysler newport 4 door hardtop wagon 1964 one of the most rare wagons new boyds(US $7,999.00)
- 1969 chrysler newport custom hardtop 2-door 6.3l mopar classic(US $12,500.00)
- 66 mopar power 383 v8 automatic classic muscle car low mileage(US $14,200.00)
- 1963 chrysler newport convertible
- 1977 chrysler newport 4 door hardtop 400 #2 car excellent! like new yorker(US $5,999.00)
- 61 1961 chrysler newport
- Four door hardtop original condition daily driver, clean title(US $8,000.00)
- 1963 chrysler newport(US $3,500.00)
- 1963 chrysler newport convertible 95% complete car convert your 300!
- 1967 chrysler newport 2-door coupe(US $8,000.00)
- 1966 chrysler newport coupe
- Simply beautiful original 1964 chrysler newport coupe very rare 383 very nice
- 1961 chrysler newport(US $800.00)
- 1969 chrysler newport custom hardtop 2-door 7.2l(US $7,500.00)
- No reserve -- 45k original miles, super clean, rust free, daily driver, 440 v8
- 1966 chrysler newport
- 1961 chrysler newport wagon(US $4,500.00)
- 1966 chrysler newport
- Simply beautiful original 1964 chrysler newport coupe very rare 413 very nice
- 1962 chrysler newport convertible(US $35,000.00)
- 1961 chrysler newport - no reserve - push button automatic
Chrysler Newport Price Analytics
About Chrysler NewportThe Newport was a name used by the Chrysler division of the Chrysler Corporation used as both a hardtop body designation and also for its lowest priced model between 1961 and 1981. Chrysler first used the Newport name on a 1940 showcar of which five vehicles were produced.
Auto blogWed, 29 Oct 2014 11:02:00 EST
The recently merged Fiat Chrysler Automobiles empire has ambitious plans for growth, and it's going to need some big bucks in its coffers in order to enact them. Part of that cash injection is coming from the floating of its IPO on the New York Stock Exchange, but now FCA has announced a further capital campaign to be based on the enormous asset that is Ferrari.
FCA's board of directors has just approved the separation of Ferrari from the rest of the group as a separate entity. Once that separation is complete, Ferrari will put 10 percent of its shares on the stock market "in the United States and possibly a European exchange" as well.
This isn't the first time that the idea of a Ferrari IPO has been raised. Sergio Marchionne, chief executive of Chrysler, Fiat and Ferrari (pictured above), first raised the idea four years ago. Former Ferrari chairman Luca di Montezemolo nixed the idea, but now that he's been discharged, it appears there's nothing to get in the way of Marchionne's desires.
Between GM's ignition switches and Takata's airbags, it's been a big year for recalls, but they keep rolling in. The latest comes from Chrysler, which has announced a pair of recalls for certain heavy-duty pickups and SUVs.
The first issue revolves around the 6.7-liter Cummins diesel engine available in the 2010-2014 Ram HD trucks, including 2500 and 3500 series pickups as well as 4500 and 5500 series chassis cabs. In the affected units, "a terminal connector near the fuel heater may be subject to friction-induced corrosion," according to the first of the two announcements from Chrysler below.
The problem could result in overheating and fuel leakage. Chrysler launched its investigation following cases of overheating, none of which actually started a fire, much less an injury or accident. As a precautionary measure, however, Chrysler is instructing service technicians to replace the terminals on an estimated 381,876 Ram units around the world - the vast majority of those (314,704) registered in the US, another 59,432 in Canada, 1,803 in Mexico and 5,937 abroad.
Fiat Chrysler has announced a management change following the company's woeful performance in the latest Consumer Reports Annual Auto Reliability Survey. Of the 28 brands surveyed, FCA's marques occupied the five the seven lowest scores, while Dodge, Ram, Jeep and Fiat were the four lowest scorers.
Doug Betts, FCA's 51-year-old head of quality "left the company to pursue other interests," which, considering the aforementioned paragraph, means he was sacked. According to Automotive News, Betts joined Chrysler in 2007, defecting from Nissan, and, insiders report, had a somewhat tumultuous relationship with new boss Sergio Marchionne.
His replacement is the newly promoted Matthew Lidane (shown at inset), who was formerly VP of systems and components. Lidane has been at Chrysler since 1987 and was previously chief engineer of the Jeep product team as well as the vehicle line boss for the compact US wide platform which (ironically) underpins two of FCA's lowest scoring vehicles, the Dodge Dart and Jeep Cherokee.
Consumer Reports has released its Annual Auto Reliability Survey and the results are, in a word, interesting. While we already covered the score-damaging effects of infotainment systems, there's another big angle to the data that's getting some attention - the utterly dismal scores of the Detroit Three's small car offerings.
The turbocharged Dodge Dart and Chevrolet Cruze, as well as the Ford Fiesta were their respective brands' lowest-scoring models, a stat that's made worse by the fact that the American automakers finished 25th, 21st and 23rd, respectively.
That's not acceptable for The Detroit Free Press' auto critic, Mark Phelan, who has penned a scathing critique of the D3's small car reliability scores, arguing that GM, Ford and Chrysler are "out of excuses."
Every once in a while, we come across a car video narrated in a foreign language and subtitled in English. They usually center on foreign-made automobiles, but this latest series of videos comes straight from Detroit.
Airing for the first time during's NFL broadcasts, these four commercials for the 2015 Chrysler 200 were produced by Wieden + Kennedy Portland - the same advertising firm that created the now-legendary Eminem spot for the last-generation 200.
Each clip in the "Ready to Take on the World" campaign highlights a different aspect of the American sedan and is narrated in Japanese, German or Swedish - each with English subtitles - associating the 200's Japanese level of quality, German performance and Swedish safety standards. But while the clips are ostensibly set in Japan, Germany and Sweden, Automotive News reports that they were actually filmed at home in the US.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles already previewed its 2014 SEMA show lineup with some slick renders. Now, the automaker has finally showed us the actual cars, and among the group there are definitely some that stand out more than others.
Dodge is really showing off its muscle at this year's show with four concepts that all pump up the power of the brand's models. Perhaps most interesting among them is the Challenger T/A Concept (pictured above) in striking Sublime Green and matte black. It's meant to resemble the classic Trans Am racer from the '70s. Under the hood is a 6.4-liter V8, and to fit the vintage style there's a pistol-grip gearshift inside.
The Charger R/T also gets some attention with the Mopar concept that shows off what FCA's aftermarket performance arm can do. Mods include an updated body kit, cold-air intake for the 5.7-liter V8 and a coil-over suspension kit. Beyond that, the Dart R/T Concept looks a lot meaner with a black hood with duct work that leads straight to the air intake. The rest of the compact sedan is dolled up in O-So-Orange paint and is fitted with upgrades to improve handling like a coil-over suspension and big brake kit from the Mopar catalog.
Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:01:00 EST
Unfortunately, the government's list still contains errors.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued an updated list of vehicle models that it's urging owners to repair under the mushrooming Takata airbag inflator recall. The latest version adds vehicles from new automakers like Subaru and Ford that are missing from the original announcement, and it also removes erroneous entries from General Motors, leaving only the 2005 Saab 9-2X (a reskinned Subaru WRX), and the 2003-2005 Pontiac Vibe, a joint project with Toyota.
It looks like it might be time to bid farewell to the V8 rumble from the Chrysler 300 SRT - at least if you live in North America. The reported change comes as Fiat Chrysler Automobiles reshuffles its ranks with the Dodge brand, re-absorbing SRT and building its muscular reputation with the Challenger and Charger Hellcat models. Meanwhile, Chrysler is taking a more mainstream approach, and that likely means the end of overt high-performance models from the division for now.
According to Automotive News, the 300 SRT will be discontinued in the US for 2015, but it won't be totally dead. Some right-hand drive markets will still get the brawny V8 sedan next year, a distinction that goes a long way toward explaining some spy shots we've seen recently.
The 300 SRT's North American demise probably shouldn't come as a total shock. In FCA's five-year plan, it says that the 300 is destined for a refresh to be unveiled later this year, presumably at the upcoming Los Angeles Auto Show. There's no mention of the SRT model in the document, though, which seems to signal its end.
Lawsuits are an unfortunate part of doing business in just about any industry, so the latest complaint filed by a California-based aftermarket firm against Chrysler would seem to be nothing more than business as usual. But this isn't the first time the two companies have sparred over this particular issue.
According to a report from Automotive News, the dispute revolves around the Scat Pack name that Chrysler first offered on the Charger, Coronet, Dart and Super Bee starting in 1968. Scat Enterprises, a manufacturer of crankshafts and other components for Dodges and other vehicles, sued Chrysler for using its name. A few years later the Scat Pack disappeared from the Dodge catalog.
Fast forward to August 2013 when Chrysler applied to register the Scat Pack name anew. The US Patent and Trademark Office turned down Chrysler's application, but the automaker proceeded anyway, unveiling new Scat Packs for the Challenger, Charger and Dart at last year's SEMA show.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles is recalling a total of 747,817 vehicles in the US in two separate campaigns recently added to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration database.
The first one covers about 434,581 units of the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, Challenger, Durango, and Jeep Grand Cherokee from the 2011-2014 model years with electric hydraulic power steering, the 3.6-liter V6 engine and a 160 amp alternator, according to FCA. In the affected vehicles, it's possible for the alternator to fail without warning and possibly cause the car to stall. According to the documentation submitted to NHTSA, the automaker began investigating the problem in August 2014 and has found possible evidence of one crash caused by the failures but no known injuries.
Customers will begin receiving notification about the recall next month, and obviously the repairs will be done at no cost to them.