Engine:6.5 L V8 Diesel Engine
Sub Model: Bucket Boom Truck 3500HD
Exterior Color: White
Model: Silverado 3500
Number of Cylinders: 8
Trim: HD Bucket Truck
Drive Type: Rear
Bensenville, Illinois, United States
2002 Chevrolet 3500 HD Bucket Truck
* 6.5 L V8 Diesel Engine
* Automatic Transmission
* Altec 200 A Bucket with 35 ft 6 in working height
* Self-leveling bucket
* Hydraulic Generator !
* Tons of storage and cabinets
* Dual Batteries
* Pintel Hook
* Rear Platform
* Emergency Strobe Beacon Lights
* Ladder Racks
* Recent ANSI & DOT Inspection
* 143,000 Miles
* Solid Georgia truck in real nice condition !
* Former Georgia AT&T Vehicle purchased new by AT&T and meticulously maintained.
* Engine runs strong with no problems
* Regular oil changes & maintenance since new
* Transmission shifts smooth and clean with no problems
* Alignment is good
* No check engine or service lights on of any kind.
* The bucket hydraulics do not leak. The bucket does not leak down.
* No accidents or body parts replaced. Clean / Clear title. This truck has been cared for since new.
* Runs great with all routine maintenance having been performed. There should be no suprises with this truck. You can feel comfortable flying in from anywhere and driving this home.
I have 34 years working on these types of trucks and I know them thoroughly. I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions and show you how everything works.
Please call me with any further questions or details: (630) 595-1240 or (630) 253-9951
My home is located 10 minutes from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. It is not a problem for me to assist with airport transportation if you are flying into O'Hare.
Chevrolet showed off the new 2014 SS in an airport hangar last night, its first rear-wheel-drive performance sedan in the US since the Impala SS from 1997. We'll have more to say about the SS later today, but this is the sedan that Chevrolet sees as the final piece in restoring its performance credentials. For those of you looking for a manual transmission, however, that wish will go unfulfilled - at least for now: the only two options buyers will have are the color and whether or not they want a sunroof.
We'll work on getting some more angles (in better light) today at Daytona International Speedway, but with fans seeing the car for the first time, we don't hold out much luck of getting a clear shot. So for now, enjoy the high-res gallery above.
We record Autoblog Podcast #313 tonight, and you can drop us your questions and comments regarding the rest of the week's news via our Q&A module below. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #313
2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra introduced
As we continue to put together all the data for the year-end edition of By The Numbers, General Motors has announced that it sold more than a million vehicles in the US last year that achieved at least 30 miles per gallon on the highway. More impressively, GM managed this feat using multiple strategies including small vehicle size, turbocharged engines and hybrid or plug-in technologies across four brands (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC) accounting for 13 separate models. This number will grow even more in 2013 thanks to cars like the all-electric Spark, the diesel Cruze, the range-extended Cadillac ELR and the Buick Encore compact CUV.
GM's small car sales were up 39 percent last year helping to attain this million-sales mark for 30-mpg models, and almost 40 percent of all GM sales consisted of cars with fuel-efficient I4 engines. In regards to more advanced means of improving fuel economy, GM says that it plans on having 500,000 vehicles with "some form of electrification" on the road by 2017.
Scroll down for the full list of GM's million 30+ mpg cars as well as an informative press release.