- Chevrolet hhr panel ls low miles van automatic 2.2l 4 cyl engine arctic ice
- 2008 chevy hhr panel clean
- 2008 chevrolet hhr professional custom pearl orange paint ** rick dore kustom **(US $11,500.00)
- 2007 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $3,799.99)
- 2008 hhr lt 2.4l power sunroof running boards video 1 owner carfax victory red(US $9,000.00)
- Chevy hhr 2009 white panel truck low millage - gas saver - make offer -(US $11,500.00)
- 2008 hhr ss stick shift turbo in excellant condition ready for summer
- Chevrolet hhr - $6000(US $6,000.00)
- 2010 chevy hhr panel cruise control cd player 29k miles texas direct auto(US $12,780.00)
- 2009 chevy hhr lt panel 2.4l remote start cd player power seat full cargo mat
- 2010 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $6,900.00)
- 2009 chevrolet hhr ls wagon 4-door 2.2l
- 2011 chevy hhr ls 4-door 2.2 liter 4-cyl auto trans - 33,228 miles(US $10,500.00)
- Salvage really???? why?? this car is mint. no reserve. only 26k miles. bid now!!
- 2010 chevrolet hhr lt 4dr automatic wagon compact gas saver smart chevy autos
- 2007 chevy hhr suv ls black automatic 4-cyl wagon 4-door get great mileage mpg(US $5,700.00)
- 2011 chevrolet hhr fwd 4dr lt(US $14,689.00)
- 11 heated leather, sunroof, traction control, running boards, remote start, tint
- 2011 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.2l
- 2006 chevy hhr lt heated leather sunroof only 46k miles texas direct auto(US $11,980.00)
- No reserve very clean smoke & pets free running boards one owner remote start
- Lt 2.4 liter, automatic, moon roof, leather, chrome alloys
- 2006 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $6,890.00)
- 2008 chevrolet hhr ss wagon 4-door 2.0l - title in hand(US $10,995.00)
- Fwd 4dr lt w/1lt low miles suv automatic ecotec 2.2l variable valv victory red(US $13,588.00)
- 2010 chevrolet hhr panel cargo 2.2l ecotec one owner lease return non-smoker
- Chevrolet hhr wagon ls
- ???2.2l lt,automatic, very clean, just 54k miles, 30mpg hwy! runs great, ez fix!(US $4,995.00)
- Fwd 4dr lt w/1lt suv automatic engine, ecotec 2.2l variable valve timing dohc 4-
- Chevrolet hhr fwd 4dr lt w/1lt low miles suv automatic ecotec 2.2l vvt dohc 4-cy
- Chevy hhr panel
- 2008 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $4,000.00)
- 2009 chevy hhr panel cargo auto cruise control 70k mi texas direct auto(US $10,480.00)
- 25k one 1 owner low miles 2009 chevy hhr lt automatic pwr sunroof air condition
- 2006 chevrolet hhr ls wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $2,400.00)
- 2008 chevrolet hhr panel cargo 2.2l ecotec one owner clean carfax non-smoker
- Chevrolet hhr ss only 38k miles victory red clean carfax at jeff gordon chevy
- 2008 chevy hhr(US $7,499.00)
- 2006 chevrolet hhr lt 4 door
- 2011 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $6,000.00)
- 11 chevrolet hhr lt, cloth seats, good gas mileage, all power, we finance!
- 1962 chevy impala 4-door 327
- 2011 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $6,900.00)
- 2009 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.4l(US $6,900.00)
- 2010 chevrolet hhr panel loaded very nice 1 owner
- 2008 chevy hhr ss turbocharged auto sunroof nav 38k mi texas direct auto(US $15,980.00)
- Chevrolet hhr 2wd 4dr lt suv manual gasoline ecotec 2.2l dohc 16-valve imperial
- 2010 chevrolet hhr ls wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $9,500.00)
- 2006 chevrolet hhr ls low low miles 64k nice gas saver clean runs great!!!
- 2.4l i4 automatic lt power seat cd mp3 pioneer stereo alloy rims cruise chrome
- 2009 chevrolet hhr lt clean car clean carfax 1 owner
- Lt suv great mpg 2.2l auto cd 6 speakers am/fm mp3 xm radio(US $9,494.00)
- 2006 chevrolet hhr lt wagon 4-door 2.2l(US $5,995.00)
- Fwd 4dr lt chevrolet hhr lt suv automatic gasoline engine, ecotec 2.2l dohc 16-v
- 2009 chevy hhr - commercial - engine seized, needs new engine
- 2009 chevrolet hhr fwd 4dr panel ls(US $9,972.00)
- 2006 hhr high bidder wins auction
- Fwd 4dr lt chevrolet hhr lt suv automatic gasoline engine, ecotec 2.2l dohc 16-v
- Lt manual upgraded 2.4l sunroof cd fuel efficient low miles leather we finance
- 2007 chevrolet hhr 2lt (rare) 4000 built(US $9,750.00)
Chevrolet HHR Price Analytics
About Chevrolet HHR
The Chevrolet HHR was something of a late arrival to the compact wagon scene. Its name stood for "Heritage High Roof," referring to its tall retro-wagon styling, which Chevrolet claims was inspired by the '49 Suburban. Everything else about the vehicle, however, was decidedly modern.
Though compact in size, the Chevy HHR featured clever interior packaging solutions, including a split-folding rear seat, a fold-flat front passenger seat and a cargo area floor (with built-in grocery bag hooks) that allowed it to accommodate bulky and/or long cargo items. For shoppers searching for a used versatile compact wagon that's also stylish, the HHR certainly merits consideration.
Most Recent Chevrolet HHR
The Chevrolet HHR was a compact four-door wagon produced from 2006-'11. It shared its front-wheel-drive architecture -- and thus many of its driving characteristics -- with Chevrolet's Cobalt compact sedan.
In testing, our editors commented favorably about the HHR's smooth and quiet ride, ample cargo space, attractive interior, excellent visibility and versatile sound system. The cabin boasted nicely detailed gauges, tight construction and substantial-feeling controls. There was, however, no shortage of hard plastics on hand that sullied the overall ambience. The HHR's tall ceiling provided headroom aplenty, but the narrow body limited comfort for adults riding in the backseat. Other downsides included weak brakes, underwhelming handling dynamics and a lack of refinement from the 2.4-liter engine.
Four trim levels were offered: LS, 1LT, 2LT and a high-performance SS version produced from 2008-'10. A two-seat panel van version that came in LS, LT and SS trims was available every year but 2006.
The base engine was a 2.2-liter four-cylinder that initially produced 143 horsepower, but was bumped to 149 for 2007 and to 155 for 2010. Available on the LT was a 2.4-liter four-cylinder that produced either 172 hp or 175 depending on the year (it actually went back and forth). The SS featured a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder good for 260 hp, along with stronger brakes and an enhanced suspension that together made it quite fun to drive. Front-wheel drive and a five-speed manual were standard with all, but a four-speed automatic was optional.
Besides the minor horsepower bumps, changes to the HHR were limited to standard features. Most notably, this included stability control for 2008 as well as antilock brakes and side curtain airbags the following year.
Auto blogSat, 16 Feb 2013 10:10:00 EST
Chevrolet showed off the new 2014 SS in an airport hangar last night, its first rear-wheel-drive performance sedan in the US since the Impala SS from 1997. We'll have more to say about the SS later today, but this is the sedan that Chevrolet sees as the final piece in restoring its performance credentials. For those of you looking for a manual transmission, however, that wish will go unfulfilled - at least for now: the only two options buyers will have are the color and whether or not they want a sunroof.
We'll work on getting some more angles (in better light) today at Daytona International Speedway, but with fans seeing the car for the first time, we don't hold out much luck of getting a clear shot. So for now, enjoy the high-res gallery above.
Think you've waited long enough for this? If so, then you'll want to savor the high-res photos we've so far been given of the 2014 Chevrolet SS, the first rear-wheel-drive performance sedan from The Bowtie in 17 years.
We all know its our version of the brand new VF-model Holden Commodore, but what's under the hood that earns the appellation "performance?" A 6.2-liter LS3 V8 engine producing 415 horsepower and 415 pound-feet of torque. That's 35 hp and lb-ft less than the same engine is expected to produce in the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette. Chevrolet says the sedan will get from 0-to-60 miles per hour "in about five seconds."
Shifting comes courtesy of a six-speed automatic with paddles on the steering wheel, while stopping arrive via four-piston Brembo calipers up front, a single sliding piston in back. The forged aluminum wheels are 19-inchers all around, each set supporting right around 50 percent of the sedan's weight, and the aluminum hood and trunk are meant to keep the center of gravity low.
After you've convinced your better half to let you buy a new Corvette, then comes the hard part... actually figuring out which 'Vette you want. While Chevrolet has yet to release the official configurator for the 2014 Corvette Stingray, it did give us something else to kill some time playing around with.
The C7 Corvette "colorizer" recently went online, and it lets you look at the car in all of its available colors and wheel options from four different angles so that when this car does go on sale, you know exactly which one you want. It includes the Corvette's full pallet of colors including Torch Red, Laguna Blue and the hue you see above, Velocity Yellow. Toss in the black wheels, and we're sold. If you have some time this afternoon, be sure to check it out the Corvette colorizer for yourself, and even if you don't have the time, we've put together a gallery with all of the possible color combinations.
When you are not the one in charge of the purse strings, creativity is a must when trying to get the string-holder to bankroll that next shiny object you just can't live without.
When I was a kid, I decided that life wasn't worth living if it weren't in pursuit of owning a GMC Typhoon. My 12-year-old self crafted a fiscal strategy that, when combined with my offer of a 49-percent share of ownership in the car in return for my parents' contribution of 80-percent of the purchase price, would see me behind the wheel of a Typhoon by the time I hit college. They walked away from the negotiating table and, the economic climate of the 8th grade being what it was at the time, another partner wasn't found before the Typhoon was discontinued.
Roy El-Rayes, however, has succeeded where 12-year-old me failed, and he did it by using the sort of professionalism that only a PowerPoint presentation can provide, along with some humor and bold-faced flattery.
It won't be long before we see the official, production-ready Chevrolet SS sedan (hint: it will be revealed this weekend). And to tide us over until all of the official details are released about the US-spec version, we have this: the Holden VF Commodore SS V show car, a performance-oriented brother to the Calais V that debuted earlier in the week.
What we really want to know about the SS V is what lies underhood, but General Motors' Australian arm is keeping that under wraps until the Chevy model breaks cover this weekend. Nevertheless, it's obvious that the SS V will be a serious performer, with all sorts of aggressive cues driving that home on the car's exterior. Take a look at those 20-inch billet aluminum wheels that hide big Brembo brake calipers up front, the sculpted hood and front fascia, the wide air intakes with LED running lights and the quad exhaust pipes out back. It's like the Pontiac G8 GXP never even left us.
Inside, there's a sporty-looking interior with aluminum accents that mix in with black leather and suede surfaces, all tied together in the middle with an eight-inch MyLink touchscreen infotainment system. It looks great, and again, while we don't know anything regarding powertrain details, it makes us oh-so happy to see a manual shifter smack dab in the middle of the center console.
Spy photographers have caught what looks like the next-generation Chevrolet Cruze out on snow patrol. The camo could be tricking our eyes, but it look like it has an even tidier, more rounded front end and even lower fenders in relation to the top of the hood. And either a chunk of camo has been wedged between the side mirrors and the doors, or the mirrors are up for revision, too.
The door handles have been moved up the side of the car, leading the way to a rear end that grows a bit in length. If the rumors are true, the coming second-generation Cruze sits on the new D2XX platform that will replace the Delta and Theta platforms at General Motors. A global architecture, the Cruze will be the first to get it, but it will underpin everything from next Chevrolet Volt to the Equinox and could be responsible for 2.5 million units by 2018. The next Cruze is expected to begin production in GM's Lordstown, Ohio plant in the third quarter of 2014.
This restyled blue 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is wearing manufacturer plates, and it appears to be the same one seen around the internet in various pictures lately. This crash is likely not part of the Chevrolet testing regimen, however. Digital Corvettes forum member gpetry posted the shot with a note: "got this picture e-mailed from a friend in Arizona last week..." No circumstances are given, other than the incident occurred in the thick of a set of curvy roads, and the coupe ping-ponged off a guardrail and into the rock wall. Hopefully everyone involved in the incident walked away.
It may not be a pretty thing to see, a crashed sports car that's not even available for sale yet, but rest easy. Many pre-production cars are used for development and then unceremoniously crushed and scrapped, anyway. If that's the case here, that makes this wrecked 'Vette less of a tragedy and more of a case of exceptional efficiency.
To say that things aren't going well for the newly redesigned 2013 Chevrolet Malibu is a pretty sizable understatement. Reports have been swirling about the Malibu getting an emergency design refresh, less than a year after its introduction, as well as having its production at the Fairfax Assembly Plant halted twice already this year for excessive inventory. Now, Motor Trend is reporting that the midsize sedan will be receiving price drops across the board ranging from $300 on a number of models up to $770 on the 1LT trim; offsetting some of MSRP drop, though, the destination charge has increased from $760 to $810.
Without destination, the entry-level Malibu LS now starts at $21,995, which is still about $300 more than a Honda Accord and about $300 less than the segment's top-selling Toyota Camry. This new pricing also drops the price of the Eco, 2LT and 3LT trims by $300. The LTZ trim has dropped by $415, meaning that the Malibu's top dog now starts at just under $30,000, excluding destination.
Here are the new starting prices for all eight of the Malibu trim levels compared to the previous prices for the 2013 model year (including destination):
Chevrolet's "Runs Deep" tagline has finally been run into the ground, replaced with the Bowtie brand's "Find New Roads" slogan that's part of parent General Motors' plan to unify its everyday brand's marketing efforts worldwide. The new Chevrolet campaign was ushered in on prime time last night during the Grammy Awards on CBS, and the first spot, a 90-second full-line ad, also marks the first appearance of the 2014 Corvette Stingray in a commercial.
Being a full-line ad, the commercial is composed of vignettes centered on different vehicles in the brand's lineup. The all-new 2014 Impala also makes its first commercial appearance in dapper fashion, and time is spent on a skateboarding Sonic and a bouquet of brightly colored Spark hatchbacks driven by fashionable women. The ad starts and ends with Chevy's green halo car, the Volt, along with a young girl with her robotic dog (yes, really).
Chevrolet's "Runs Deep" campaign got off to a rocky start in the fall of 2010, but it did last for a couple of years with some tweaks. This new one, "Find New Roads" seems more intent on drawing new customers into the fold than the outgoing tagline, which seemed to play more toward the brand faithful. It admittedly reminds us more than a little the short-lived "Find Your Own Road" Saab motto (which, we note, was conceived while the Swedish brand was under GM's control), but no matter, we still think it's got more long-term potential than "Runs Deep."
If you want a closer look at what went into designing and building the interior for the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette, we've got just the thing. General Motors has released a new video detailing the cabin's evolution from conception to execution, complete with commentary from Ryan Vaughn, performance car interior design manager with Chevrolet. The quick clip details how manufacturing, engineering and design within General Motors worked together from the first sketches to ensure no compromises had to be made later down the line. How novel.
With plenty of hides traced with contrast stitching and available real carbon fiber trim, the cabin looks to be a few hundred miles ahead of the C6. Given how readily critics derided the previous generation for its cabin, the C7 should make writers work a little harder to find something to complain about. Check out the video below for yourself.