- California original, 1994 chevy 3500 quad cab dually, 113k orig miles
- 2000 chevrolet k3500 ls crew cab pickup 4-door 7.4l 4x4 lifted custom dually
- 2006 chevrolet silverado 3500 dually crew cab 4x4 only 30,000 miles(US $20,900.00)
- Chevrolet 3500 cab and chassis pickup truck 6.5l turbo diesel 4-spd auto a/c
- 1997 chevrolet 3500 truck diesel dual wheels highway miles no reserve !
- One 1 owner low miles 42k 5.7l crew cab automatic hard canopy bed liner tow pkg
- 2000 chevrolet k3500 base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l
- 1995 chevrolet 3500 turbo diesel dually under 100,000 miles(US $5,000.00)
- 1985 chevy 3+3 crew cab 4 door 6.2l diesel automatic 2wd silverado big bad truck
- 2000 chevy c3500 dual wheel, 4 door pickup, oxford white.
- 1995 chevrolet 3500 hd dur a lift bucket utility service body new tires *bad eng
- Utility work truck
- 1988 chevy dually
- 1987 chevrolet pickup 3500 reg cab long bed big block 4x4
- 2000 chevy 3500 hd bucket truck(US $9,500.00)
- Only 95k miles! 2007 chevrolet c/k 3500 x-cab utility 6.6 liter duramax diesel(US $14,989.00)
- 1996 chevy 'choo choo custom' 3500 series dually / duallie(US $4,125.00)
- 1986 chevrolet chevy 3500 silverado 3500 454 crew cab dually 1 ton 4x4 crewcab
- 1997 chevrolet c3500 cheyenne extended cab pickup 2-door 6.5l
- Chevy one ton dually 3500 silverado package(US $10,500.00)
- 1986 chevy 3500 k30 4x4 lifted monster truck, 4 spd, 454 big block, texas truck
- 1980 chevy big block 454 4x4 dually ! strong truck camper special 10,000 gvw(US $3,200.00)
- Diesel, k30, four wheel drive, chevy, military
- 1990 chevrolet c3500 silverado extended cab pickup 2-door 7.4l(US $5,500.00)
- 2006 chevy duramax flatbed.
- 1998 chevrolet k3500 cheyenne crew cab pickup 4-door 6.5l(US $7,000.00)
- 1986 chevy 3500 k30 4x4 lifted, rare 3+3, 4 spd, 454 big block, texas truck
- 2006 chevrolet silverado 3500 dump truck(US $13,995.00)
- 1999 chevrolet 3500 crew cab dually 454 tow vehicle low miles super clean
- 2000 3500 dually with plow
- 1999 chev 3500 4x4 uility tk c 9699 engine 6.5 l turbo diesel auto trans 201,k
- 97 chevrolet c3500 dually 1 ton crew cab pick up truck 2wd(US $3,500.00)
- 1986 chevrolet k30 m1008 cucv(US $7,800.00)
- 2005 chevy silverado 3500 duramax diesel dually crew cab
- 1986 chevy k30 silverado 1ton 454 big block, lifted, cucv
- 1985 chevy cucv m1008(US $4,000.00)
- 1996 chevrolet k-3500 4x4 pick-up truck
- 2011 silverado 3500 crew cab dually lt duramax diesel 4x4 lifted 30k$ in accys!!
- 1983 chevrolet c/k 30 (5.7 v8 gasoline) - trolley
- 2005 chevy silverado 3500 duramax diesel dually crew cab(US $28,000.00)
- 1979 chevrolet silverado c30
- '94 chevy 3500 factory 454/4.56 posi(US $12,000.00)
- No reserve flat bed with lift dump, low miles no reserve
- 1986 cucv m1008
- *** 2001 chevy 3500hd cab/chassis *** post bed ** crew cab 4-door **
- 99 chevy 3500 turbo diesel dually flatbed liftgate(US $6,500.00)
- 1982 chevrolet restored c30 car hauler ramp truck chevy 3500 v8 454(US $11,800.00)
- 1955 chevrolet pickup needs restoring
- Like new 1998 custom lowered chevy dually c-3500
- 1977 rollback truck(US $6,000.00)
- 1991 chevrolet 3500 flatbed diesel(US $4,500.00)
- Chevy 1977 c30 dually one tough truck late eng 454 lots and lots of money spent(US $6,999.00)
- 2000 chevy 3500 hd dynamic wrecker self loader repo truck(US $11,500.00)
- Chevy 3500 flat bed dually 454 auto 4 x 4 w/5000 lb autocrane(US $5,495.00)
- **chevy flatbed tow truck restored 80% diesel 6.5 industrial beautiful truck**
- 1991 chevrolet c3500 silverado crew cab pickup 2-door 5.7l
- Dump truck with 9' plow and new dump body
- 1996 chevy dually(US $16,500.00)
- 1984 k30 4-wheel drive box truck(US $6,000.00)
- No reserve 2007 chevrolet silverado 3500 4x4 duramax diesel utiltiy bed clean!!!
Chevrolet C/K Pickup 3500 Price Analytics
About Chevrolet C/K Pickup 3500
Auto blogWed, 19 Jun 2013 16:58:00 EST
PickupTrucks.com has gone and thrown the latest batch of half-ton pickups into a cage match to see who would come out on top. The site put the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, GMC Sierra 1500, 2013 Ford F-150, Ram 1500, Toyota Tundra and Nissan Titan through a battery of tests. Those included 0-60 miles per hour acceleration, 60-0 mph deceleration, fuel economy, a hill climb, and payload and towing. They even threw the rigs on an autocross course to evaluate overall handling. Each truck was given points based on how it scored in each evaluation.
Who came out on top? Somewhat surprisingly, the 2013 Ford F-150 walked away with the gold, though fewer than 50 points separated first and fourth place. Head over to PickupTrucks.com to read the full evaluation and the final results. You may be shocked to see exactly where some of the segment's newest additions placed. You can also watch a video on the test below.
You can now put prices to your wildest option-sheet dreams of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. A microsite for the full-size pickup truck twins has been up since January, and now the full-blown configurator is live and ready to take your virtual orders. The only two chassis configurations available at the moment are the Crew Cab with either a short or standard bed - Regular and Double Cab versions will come later. In Silverado flavors that will run you $32,710 for the short box, $33,010 for the standard box, while the Sierra adds a $1,500 premium to both of those prices, and destination and handling for both models adds another $995.
Since these are American pickups the list of modifications is lengthy, but we added $11,450 in just two steps by starting with the Silverado Crew Cab and standard bed, then checking four-wheel drive and the LTZ Z71 package. Our final truck, resplendent in Brownstone Metallic paint, heated and cooled Cocoa/Dune perforated leather seating and tasty details like chrome recovery hooks, and engine block heater and LED cargo box lighting, rang up $57,285 at the candy store.
They'll be on dealer lots sometime this summer, so now's a good time to start practicing your box-checking.
The 2014 Chevrolet Malibu, having stared at the Impala across the showroom floor for a year, gets nips and tucks all over inspired by its larger brother. The 2.5-liter four-cylinder in the base car will get a stop-start system and 23 city miles per gallon, 35 highway, each number representing a one-mpg improvement over the 2013 car. Output is 196 horsepower and 186 pound-feet of torque.
Opt for the 2.0-liter turbo and, while power holds steady at 259 hp, torque goes up by 14 percent to a striking 295 lb-ft (a figure Chevy calls best in the class). The final details include newly programmed transmission shift points and faster shifts, for better engaging and enjoying the added power.
Looks-wise, the grille's been reshaped to be more in line with the new Chevrolet look, a narrower upper grille hovering over a larger lower grille.
Like the Fast & Furious franchise, the Michael Bay-directed series of Transformers movies has become known as much for its bad acting as its impressive lineup of cars. As filming just started for Transformers 4, Bay's website has confirmed two new cars for the next installment as well as a makeover for everyone's favorite tractor trailer hero, Optimus Prime.
Joining the cast of T4 are a "race-inspired" Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse. While Bay's website did not supply names for either car, Bugatti is reporting on its Facebook page that the Veyron will join the Autobots. Speaking of the good guys, top Autobot Optimus Prime is getting an all-new body based on a Western Star with a gaudy appearance that was seemingly inspired by Trick My Truck - right down to the six smoke stacks and side pipes!
Race Recap: 2013 Indianapolis 500 better than Bollywood; all the emotion, none of the music [spoilers]Mon, 27 May 2013 18:55:00 EST
If the 2013 Indy 500 were a movie it would be the one expected to win all the little statues come awards season, and if it were an athlete it would have made spectators watch in awe as it broke record after record. And this kind of talk comes after last year's race was considered one of the best ever - the last lap hijinks in 2012 and Takuma Sato's crash leading to a podium ceremony straight out of a Golden Globes tearjerker.
But this year's race delivered more than anyone expected, from the 250,000 fans to the commentators to the IndyCar series itself and, finally, to the guy who hopped through a two-mile window on Lap 197 to take the lead and keep it until the end.
We recently drove the brand-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and found it to be vastly improved compared to the outgoing model. And now that The General's pickup trucks have been squared away, it's time to focus our attention onto their passenger-friendly companions, the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon (above).
Our spy photographers have passed along a huge smattering of photos (and a video), showing the new SUVs out testing. Both the short- and long-wheelbase models were spied, and while the overall shape of the vehicles hasn't changed all that much, we expect the updates to be substantial. In addition to new powertrain options, like GM's new small-block V8, we expect the interiors of both SUVs to get massive makeovers, providing better materials throughout their cabins and quieter, more refined environments. We even hear that some trick new suspension developments may be in store for upper-end models.
Visually, these spy shots allow us to see a couple of new details on the SUVs' front and rear fascias, including LED running lamps on the Yukon and some interesting LED taillamp treatments. Of course, the obvious third party missing from this set of photos is the Cadillac Escalade, but as we reported earlier, GM is working to further differentiate the 'Slade from the rest of the fullsize SUV lineup, and is working to make the new model "much less ostentatious."
With Mother's Day coming up, we're always looking for new gift ideas to celebrate the occasion, but hot laps around a track might not be the best suggestion for Darius Khashabi. In a video posted on YouTube, Khashabi straps his mom into the passenger seat of his C6 Corvette Z06 for some laps around Sonoma Raceway (formerly Infineon Raceway) at "60 percent" with comical results.
Now this isn't the first time Mama Khashabi has gotten seat time in her son's car around a track, as his YouTube page shows him pulling a similar stunt - with similar results - around Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca last year. Scroll down for the video, but know that the action really gets going at around the 1:40 mark.
Recently discovered General Motors trademark applications for LT4, LT5, LT88 and LTX have observers wondering what kind of high-performance offerings could be on their way. A new LT4 would mark a return of the engine designation first used on the Corvette Grand Sport, SLP Pontiac Firehawk and SLP Chevrolet Camaro SS from 1996 and 1997. Supposition at Corvette Forum - which provided advance intel on the C7 like these leaked images - believes a new LT4 could go into the high-performance trim of the next-gen, 2015 Camaro that would be more powerful than the 580-horsepower Camaro ZL1.
Seeing an LT5 again would also be déjà vu - in its former life it was a 5.7-liter V8 for the C4 Corvette ZR-1 from 1990-1994 designed by Lotus, producing from 370 hp to 405 hp. A mix of rumor and hope is that the new LT5 will be a supercharged evolution of the 6.2-liter LT1 (pictured) placed in the new C7 Corvette, and that it will go into the C7 version of the ZR1 pumping out something like 700 hp.
The LTX trademark is, as with that last letter, a complete mystery. If the "X" isn't a generic way to denote the whole LT family, it's wondered if it LTX could refer to a crate motor offering like the LSX.
Quentin Tarantino fans will likely remember Vincent Vega's cherry 1964 Chevrolet Malibu Convertible in Pulp Fiction. In a movie drenched in automotive references, the Malibu is very nearly a character in and of itself, and it serves as the subject of Vega's soliloquy about the kind of man who vandalizes another's automobile. It also happened to be Tarantino's personal car when the film was shot, and was apparently stolen shortly after production wrapped. Now police have located the car some 19 years later.
As it turns out, the thieves cloned the vehicle identification number from another '64 Malibu and had the car registered under the new digits. It was then sold to an unsuspecting buyer. Police happened upon the duplicate VINs while investigating another potential theft. Right now, it's unclear whether Tarantino has taken possession of the Chevrolet, if it has remained in the possession of the fraud victim, or whether it's caught somewhere in the gears of justice. Either way, you can catch Vega's memorable thoughts on the car keying in the Pulp Fiction clip below. But consider yourself warned: the video contains explicit language as Not Safe For Work as it comes.
After months of speculation, Chevrolet has finally revealed the official starting price of the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The base MSRP for the 450-horsepower Stingray Coupe will be $51,995, while the Stingray Convertible will go for $56,995 (*both prices include a $995 destination fee). This means that the price increase from 2013 to 2014 is just $1,400 for the coupe and $2,395 for the convertible - pretty modest increases considering the upgrade in specifications. Of course, neither price accounts for the sort of dealer markup that might grace early C7 window stickers, especially since less than a third of all Chevrolet dealers will be allocated Corvette models to sell at the car's launch.
Now, these prices are for the base car, so if you're wondering how much a fully loaded Stingray will run, Chevy has given us a good indication of that as well. The coupe we saw on display at the Detroit Auto Show (shown above), for example, would run $73,360 including options such as the $2,800 Z51 Performance Package, $2,495 competition sport seats and the $1,795 Magnetic Ride Control option - just to name a few. Stepping up to the 3LT trim level that brings a full leather interior will run an extra $8,005 over the base price.
While $20,000 in options may seem like a lot, this "as-tested" price still has the C7 competitively priced against rival coupes like the Porsche 911 and Nissan GT-R. Speaking of price comparisons, Chevrolet also points out that the C7 Stingray Z51 costs $2,200 less than the C6 Grand Sport while delivering better acceleration (0-60 mph in less than four seconds) and improved track performance (including more than 1 g in cornering).