- 1985 chevy 1 ton cabin chassis
- 1989 chevy 3500
- 1985 chevrolet c30, quad cab, dually pickup, 77k original miles, clean carfax!(US $7,995.00)
- 1999 chevrolet c3500 turbo diesel low miles , as is no reserve
- 2001 chevrolet 3500 duramax 4x4 dually with banks turbo
- 2001 chevrolet 3500 duramax 4x4 dually with banks turbo(US $13,499.00)
- C3500 extended cab 7.4l v8 dual wheels rare(US $8,990.00)
- 2006 chevrolet c3500 flat bed with lift dump, low miles
- K3500 4x4 diesel dually pickup truck
- 6 inch body dropped chevy 4 door dually on airbags! low reserve!
- Chevy truck 3500(US $2,500.00)
- Chevi pro lawn truck double cab diesel
- Chevi dump truck 50k original miles
- 2011 chevrolet 3500 flat bed(US $28,500.00)
- 1994 chevrolet k3500 silverado crew cab pickup 4-door 6.5l
- 1983 chevy k30 crewcab 454 lifted truck(US $2,900.00)
- Low mileage dually(US $19,500.00)
- Silverado 1 ton dually 4x4, 454 big block(US $8,000.00)
- Silverado 1 ton dually 4x4, fuel injected 454, 48,313 original miles, rust free!(US $14,000.00)
- 1986 chevy silverado k30 pickup 1 ton 4x4
- 1997 chevroletc/k pickup 3500 dually 6.5 liter v8 diesel(US $4,900.00)
- 2008 chevrolet silverado 3500hd lt1 4x4 crew cab flatbe(US $21,999.00)
- 1999 chevrolet c3500 automatic bucket truck with working lift(US $15,495.00)
- 2009 chevrolet 3500hd 6.0l gas 4x4
- 1987 chevy c30 dump truck runs good needs work
- 1987 chevy sierra classic 3500 duly. brown. good condition. 4 speed manual trans(US $5,000.00)
- 1972 1 ton stake body / flat bed, ready to work(US $6,000.00)
- 1989 chevy 1 ton 4x4 dually
- 1998 chevrolet 3500 crew cab with utility body(US $4,500.00)
- 1998 chevrolet c3500 cheyenne crew cab pickup 4-door 7.4l(US $4,500.00)
- 1994 chevrolet 3500 flatbed with gooseneck hitch.(US $3,500.00)
- 1983 chevy quad cab 4x4 dually pickup(US $14,500.00)
- 1995 chevrolet 3500hd diesel flatbed dually, 2 wheel dr.(US $3,000.00)
- 2006 chevrolet c3500 crew cab flatbed!!!! very nice !!!!! low reserve !!!!
- 1978 chevy truck k30 flatbed
- 1987 chevrolet silverado 30 4x4, 454, automatic, v30, k30, k3500, dana 60
- 1994 chevrolet crew cab dually cummins conversion lifted 4x4 strait axle swap(US $11,900.00)
- 1987 chevy m1008 lifted 4x4 diesel
- Cummins powered chevy k30
- 2000 chevy 3500 dually 4x4 diesel truck(US $12,500.00)
- 1998 chevy silverado 3500 extended cab 4x4 dually
- 1989 chevy 3500 4x4 cheyenne pick up truck
- 1999 chevrolet c3500 base standard cab pickup 2-door 6.5l
- 1995 chevrolet extended cab pickup 3500 low mileage 84120(US $4,800.00)
- 99 chevy 3500 dually diesel 1 ton 4x4 no reserve
- Chevrolet c/k pickup 3500
- 1979 chevy c30 truck(US $3,400.00)
- 86 4x4 duelly silverado camper special
- 1996 chevrolet c3500 base extended cab pickup 2-door 6.5l(US $9,500.00)
- 1996 chevrolet 3500hd diesel low miles box truck with lift 1 owner az rust free(US $8,800.00)
- 4wd crew cab 3+3 rare chevy 1 ton with new 10ply bfg's, trans svc, 3504v
- 1995 chevrolet k3500 silverado extended cab pickup 2-door 7.4l(US $7,000.00)
- 1986 m1028a3 cucv dually k30 military truck dana 70 dana 60 dually
- 2000 chevy 3500 dump bed/snow plow
- Chevy 3500 hd mason dump truck 6.5 diesel needs work
- Chevrolet c3500 6.5l turbo diesel,auto 68k actual miles.must see.none nicer 6.5(US $6,450.00)
- 1993 chevrolet c3500 silverado extended cab pickup 2-door 6.5l turbo diesel
- 1987 gmc/chevy k3500 - 454tbi - lifted - no reserve
- 1990 chevrolet k3500 silverado standard cab pickup 2-door 7.4l(US $3,000.00)
- 1988 chevy crew cab one ton no reserve
Chevrolet C/K Pickup 3500 Price Analytics
About Chevrolet C/K Pickup 3500
Auto blogSat, 15 Jun 2013 09:02:00 EST
You can now put prices to your wildest option-sheet dreams of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. A microsite for the full-size pickup truck twins has been up since January, and now the full-blown configurator is live and ready to take your virtual orders. The only two chassis configurations available at the moment are the Crew Cab with either a short or standard bed - Regular and Double Cab versions will come later. In Silverado flavors that will run you $32,710 for the short box, $33,010 for the standard box, while the Sierra adds a $1,500 premium to both of those prices, and destination and handling for both models adds another $995.
Since these are American pickups the list of modifications is lengthy, but we added $11,450 in just two steps by starting with the Silverado Crew Cab and standard bed, then checking four-wheel drive and the LTZ Z71 package. Our final truck, resplendent in Brownstone Metallic paint, heated and cooled Cocoa/Dune perforated leather seating and tasty details like chrome recovery hooks, and engine block heater and LED cargo box lighting, rang up $57,285 at the candy store.
They'll be on dealer lots sometime this summer, so now's a good time to start practicing your box-checking.
The 2014 Chevrolet Malibu, having stared at the Impala across the showroom floor for a year, gets nips and tucks all over inspired by its larger brother. The 2.5-liter four-cylinder in the base car will get a stop-start system and 23 city miles per gallon, 35 highway, each number representing a one-mpg improvement over the 2013 car. Output is 196 horsepower and 186 pound-feet of torque.
Opt for the 2.0-liter turbo and, while power holds steady at 259 hp, torque goes up by 14 percent to a striking 295 lb-ft (a figure Chevy calls best in the class). The final details include newly programmed transmission shift points and faster shifts, for better engaging and enjoying the added power.
Looks-wise, the grille's been reshaped to be more in line with the new Chevrolet look, a narrower upper grille hovering over a larger lower grille.
Like the Fast & Furious franchise, the Michael Bay-directed series of Transformers movies has become known as much for its bad acting as its impressive lineup of cars. As filming just started for Transformers 4, Bay's website has confirmed two new cars for the next installment as well as a makeover for everyone's favorite tractor trailer hero, Optimus Prime.
Joining the cast of T4 are a "race-inspired" Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse. While Bay's website did not supply names for either car, Bugatti is reporting on its Facebook page that the Veyron will join the Autobots. Speaking of the good guys, top Autobot Optimus Prime is getting an all-new body based on a Western Star with a gaudy appearance that was seemingly inspired by Trick My Truck - right down to the six smoke stacks and side pipes!
Race Recap: 2013 Indianapolis 500 better than Bollywood; all the emotion, none of the music [spoilers]Mon, 27 May 2013 18:55:00 EST
If the 2013 Indy 500 were a movie it would be the one expected to win all the little statues come awards season, and if it were an athlete it would have made spectators watch in awe as it broke record after record. And this kind of talk comes after last year's race was considered one of the best ever - the last lap hijinks in 2012 and Takuma Sato's crash leading to a podium ceremony straight out of a Golden Globes tearjerker.
But this year's race delivered more than anyone expected, from the 250,000 fans to the commentators to the IndyCar series itself and, finally, to the guy who hopped through a two-mile window on Lap 197 to take the lead and keep it until the end.
We recently drove the brand-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and found it to be vastly improved compared to the outgoing model. And now that The General's pickup trucks have been squared away, it's time to focus our attention onto their passenger-friendly companions, the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon (above).
Our spy photographers have passed along a huge smattering of photos (and a video), showing the new SUVs out testing. Both the short- and long-wheelbase models were spied, and while the overall shape of the vehicles hasn't changed all that much, we expect the updates to be substantial. In addition to new powertrain options, like GM's new small-block V8, we expect the interiors of both SUVs to get massive makeovers, providing better materials throughout their cabins and quieter, more refined environments. We even hear that some trick new suspension developments may be in store for upper-end models.
Visually, these spy shots allow us to see a couple of new details on the SUVs' front and rear fascias, including LED running lamps on the Yukon and some interesting LED taillamp treatments. Of course, the obvious third party missing from this set of photos is the Cadillac Escalade, but as we reported earlier, GM is working to further differentiate the 'Slade from the rest of the fullsize SUV lineup, and is working to make the new model "much less ostentatious."
With Mother's Day coming up, we're always looking for new gift ideas to celebrate the occasion, but hot laps around a track might not be the best suggestion for Darius Khashabi. In a video posted on YouTube, Khashabi straps his mom into the passenger seat of his C6 Corvette Z06 for some laps around Sonoma Raceway (formerly Infineon Raceway) at "60 percent" with comical results.
Now this isn't the first time Mama Khashabi has gotten seat time in her son's car around a track, as his YouTube page shows him pulling a similar stunt - with similar results - around Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca last year. Scroll down for the video, but know that the action really gets going at around the 1:40 mark.
Recently discovered General Motors trademark applications for LT4, LT5, LT88 and LTX have observers wondering what kind of high-performance offerings could be on their way. A new LT4 would mark a return of the engine designation first used on the Corvette Grand Sport, SLP Pontiac Firehawk and SLP Chevrolet Camaro SS from 1996 and 1997. Supposition at Corvette Forum - which provided advance intel on the C7 like these leaked images - believes a new LT4 could go into the high-performance trim of the next-gen, 2015 Camaro that would be more powerful than the 580-horsepower Camaro ZL1.
Seeing an LT5 again would also be déjà vu - in its former life it was a 5.7-liter V8 for the C4 Corvette ZR-1 from 1990-1994 designed by Lotus, producing from 370 hp to 405 hp. A mix of rumor and hope is that the new LT5 will be a supercharged evolution of the 6.2-liter LT1 (pictured) placed in the new C7 Corvette, and that it will go into the C7 version of the ZR1 pumping out something like 700 hp.
The LTX trademark is, as with that last letter, a complete mystery. If the "X" isn't a generic way to denote the whole LT family, it's wondered if it LTX could refer to a crate motor offering like the LSX.
Quentin Tarantino fans will likely remember Vincent Vega's cherry 1964 Chevrolet Malibu Convertible in Pulp Fiction. In a movie drenched in automotive references, the Malibu is very nearly a character in and of itself, and it serves as the subject of Vega's soliloquy about the kind of man who vandalizes another's automobile. It also happened to be Tarantino's personal car when the film was shot, and was apparently stolen shortly after production wrapped. Now police have located the car some 19 years later.
As it turns out, the thieves cloned the vehicle identification number from another '64 Malibu and had the car registered under the new digits. It was then sold to an unsuspecting buyer. Police happened upon the duplicate VINs while investigating another potential theft. Right now, it's unclear whether Tarantino has taken possession of the Chevrolet, if it has remained in the possession of the fraud victim, or whether it's caught somewhere in the gears of justice. Either way, you can catch Vega's memorable thoughts on the car keying in the Pulp Fiction clip below. But consider yourself warned: the video contains explicit language as Not Safe For Work as it comes.
After months of speculation, Chevrolet has finally revealed the official starting price of the 2014 Corvette Stingray. The base MSRP for the 450-horsepower Stingray Coupe will be $51,995, while the Stingray Convertible will go for $56,995 (*both prices include a $995 destination fee). This means that the price increase from 2013 to 2014 is just $1,400 for the coupe and $2,395 for the convertible - pretty modest increases considering the upgrade in specifications. Of course, neither price accounts for the sort of dealer markup that might grace early C7 window stickers, especially since less than a third of all Chevrolet dealers will be allocated Corvette models to sell at the car's launch.
Now, these prices are for the base car, so if you're wondering how much a fully loaded Stingray will run, Chevy has given us a good indication of that as well. The coupe we saw on display at the Detroit Auto Show (shown above), for example, would run $73,360 including options such as the $2,800 Z51 Performance Package, $2,495 competition sport seats and the $1,795 Magnetic Ride Control option - just to name a few. Stepping up to the 3LT trim level that brings a full leather interior will run an extra $8,005 over the base price.
While $20,000 in options may seem like a lot, this "as-tested" price still has the C7 competitively priced against rival coupes like the Porsche 911 and Nissan GT-R. Speaking of price comparisons, Chevrolet also points out that the C7 Stingray Z51 costs $2,200 less than the C6 Grand Sport while delivering better acceleration (0-60 mph in less than four seconds) and improved track performance (including more than 1 g in cornering).
The next Chevrolet Cruze isn't set to go into production for about another year, and we're just now seeing prototypes of the new compact running around here in the States. Not much more has been revealed since we saw the car blasting through the snow in Europe, but we can still clearly see new design elements like the larger grille, slimmer headlamps and redesigned taillamps.
Our spy photographers worked up a composite image of this Cruze prototype alongside the current model, and here, we can clearly see some big visual changes are in store for the new model. The 2015 Cruze's hood slopes downward more dramatically, the windshield is more heavily raked, and the roofline looks more fluid overall. The next-generation Cruze will ride on the new global Delta platform that will also underpin other General Motors vehicles like the Chevrolet Volt and Equinox.
As for what's under the hood, we expect the normal range of gasoline four-cylinder engines (both naturally aspirated and turbocharged), and the compact's new turbodiesel four should carry over, as well. Have a look at the full brace of spy photos in the gallery above.