- California original, 1993 chevy stepside 4x4 z-71,4 spd w/overdrive,sweet truck!
- 1998 chevy short bed slick truck great gas mileage no reserve
- 2012 chevy 1500 truck like new 42k miles
- 1988 chevrolet k1500 silverado ss lt1 corvette motor corvette truck restomod(US $12,500.00)
- 1989 chevrolet k1500 silverado 4x4 standard cab pickup 2-door 4.3l(US $3,250.00)
- 2004 chevrolet silverado ext cab 4dr.c/k1500 rust free,very clean & straight
- 1976 chevrolet k 10 shortbed
- Mud truck, lifted ,monster truck ,chevy pickup, jacked up,(US $8,500.00)
- California original,'86 chevrolet scottsdale shortbed pickup 4x4,100% rust free
- 1990 chevy 1500 pickup 4x4 108k miles(US $3,000.00)
- 1991 chevrolet "sport" truck
- 1989 chev truck great build truck solid
- 1970 chevrolet c10 hot rod truck 454/700r(US $19,500.00)
- 1954 chevrolet 5 window shop truck ratrod hotrod street rod(US $12,500.00)
- Black 1998 chevorlet c1500 extended cab pickup(US $5,000.00)
- 1986 chevrolet k10 k20 4x4 4wd c/k 1500 silverado lifted show truck flawless(US $19,000.00)
- 1994 chev picpup(US $3,000.00)
- 1971 chevrolet cheyenne k10 4x4 outstanding condition
- 1992 good little fullsize shortbed single cab 350ci chevy truck
- One owner very clean 1993 chevy full size pick up extended cab(US $3,800.00)
- 1993 chevrolet k1500 silverado extended cab pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $2,500.00)
- Black, mud truck, woods truck, stepside, chevy, pickup
- 1966 chevy c10 flareside pickup frame-off professional restoration one owner(US $25,990.00)
- 1976 chevy 1/2 ton 4wd step side pickup
- 1955 chevy first series pick up truck
- 1977 chevy c 1500 flareside 2wd black(US $10,900.00)
- 1985 chevrolet c10 silverado swb 2wd hotrod rust free restored no reserve
- 08 chevy silverado crew cab .. no reserve
- Clean chevy 1500(US $5,800.00)
- 1976 chevrolet k 10 shortbed
- 1987 chevy 4x4 shortbed(US $4,500.00)
- 1994 chevy silverado 4x4 extra cab
- 1995 chevrolet c1500 silverado extended cab - 87k miles -4.3l regency conversion
- 1980 gmc chevy stepside 4x4 truck in excellent condition no reserve
- 1995 chevrolet 4x4 5.7 liter engine 3 owner power windows, locks, seat cold a/c
- 1994 chevrolet c1500 base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l
- 1994 chevrolet k1500 silverado extended cab pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $12,000.00)
- 1988 custom chevy truck
- 1970 chevrolet cheyenne 10(US $36,000.00)
- 1977 chevy short bed 4x4
- 1990 chevrolet chevy scottsdale
- 1985 chevy 350 w/cam(US $5,200.00)
- 1992 chevrolet k1500 silverado standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $4,000.00)
- 2013 chevrolet silverado 1500 ltz low miles 2wd chevy pickup trucks 4x2 truck
- 1983 chevy 1/2 ton short bed 4x4 pickup
- 2012 chevy silverado crew cab
- 1990 chevy 454 ss !!!!!super clean!!!!(US $10,500.00)
- 1977 chevy step-side(US $6,500.00)
- 1987 chevy k10 lifted!!!
- 1990 chevrolet ss454 c1500 low miles(US $8,000.00)
- 1965 gmc chevy truck 4x4 shortbed 4wd
- Chevy pickup 1956 apache 3100 army truck
- 1995 chevrolet c1500 silverado extended car long bed pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $4,995.00)
- 2007 chevrolet silverado 1500 only 32,000 miles in virginia(US $11,700.00)
- 1971 chevy c/10 short bed 4x4 nice stock truck(US $7,800.00)
- 1992 chevrolet k1500 silverado extended cab pickup 2-door 5.7l - 4 x 4 pickup
- 1995 chevrolet k1500 silverado pickup ext cab 4x4(US $3,000.00)
- 1994 chevrolet c1500 cheyenne standard cab pickup 2-door 5.0l
- Pick up sqare body 4x4
Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500 Price Analytics
About Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500
Auto blogThu, 12 Jun 2014 16:30:00 EST
Kenneth Feinberg, the man in charge of the General Motors compensation fund dealing with the its widespread ignition switch woes, has issued an informal, two-letter response to the plaintiffs in more than 70 lawsuits seeking redress for lost resale value of their Cobalts: "No." The cases were recently combined into one, but Feinberg told The Detroit News that the fund will deal "only with death and physical injury claims," and that "perceived diminished value" will get no consideration.
ALG, the firm specializing in establishing residual values, determined that Cobalt owners had lost $300 compared to the segment competition and doesn't envision any long-term effects from the recall situation. Feinberg's statement comes in advance of public details on how the compensation fund will work and adheres to GM's long-held position on the matter. The company has already asked a judge to throw out such suits using the pre-bankruptcy defense, even as it stopped using that defense in cases of injury and death.
With plenty of potential gain from the GM suit, however, don't expect the plaintiffs to give up yet. When Toyota was sued for the same reason during the unintended acceleration debacle, it eventually settled the case for between $1 billion and $1.4 billion just to get it over with. Since the 85 law firms involved in the Toyota litigation took home more than $250 million of that total, we shouldn't expect the attorneys to give up on a GM payout, either.
Callaway showed off its first tuned version of the 2014 Corvette Stingray at the National Corvette Museum last week, giving the rampant enthusiasts of America's sports car a look at the roughly 620-horsepower, supercharged rocket.
Unlike the Corvette SC610 we showed you back in January, this Stingray packs a fair bit more oomph. Horsepower is only up ten ponies, but torque has jumped from 556 pound-feet to "at least" 600 pound-feet. Neither horsepower nor torque is official quite yet, although Callaway is expecting to know just what its creation can do once testing and validation is completed later this month.
The 6.2-liter, supercharged V8 now boasts a new, three-element intercooler, which Callaway claims only allowed the inlet air temperature to increase by ten degrees Fahrenheit during dyno runs. Previous designs saw a 35-degree-Fahrenheit jump. The exhaust system has also been fettled with, and now is even less restrictive.
It was 1966 when Chevrolet launched its challenger to the wildly successful Ford Mustang, the Camaro. While the competition between the two brands was already healthy, the arrival of the Camaro set off one of the most intense, model-to-model rivalries in the industry.
That competitive spirit hasn't stopped Chevy and the Camaro from wishing Ford's iconic muscle car a Happy 50th Birthday as the Ford's April 17 anniversary rolls around. These two cars have been linked over the years, and while the rivalry took a break for a few years in the 2000s, today's competition between the Camaro and Mustang is as fierce as it's ever been.
You might recall that this friendliness when it comes to major milestones isn't too rare. Ford put on quite a display for General Motors' hundredth anniversary back in 2008. As the Camaro's fiftieth birthday approaches in 2016, we wouldn't be surprised to see the Mustang sending its best wishes to its Bowtie rival.
Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:00:00 EST
Supercharged, 6.2-liter V8? Check. Seven-speed manual? Check. Obsession with weight? Check.
What did you expect when Chevrolet said it was bringing a new Corvette variant to the 2014 New York Auto Show? Maybe a sticker and trim package, like the C6 Corvette Grand Sport or a tie-in deal like the Black Widow car from Chicago? On the opposite end, maybe there was an even more hardcore Z06 waiting in the wings. Who knew?
It's been a good week for heavy-duty truck buyers. First, Ram revealed the Black Package for its HD trucks, then it rolled out its new Power Wagon, and now Chevy's getting in on the action with its Silverado High Country HD. Okay, so it may not pack quite the attitude of Ram's latest 2500-series offerings, but the High Country HD will come as a welcome addition to the Chevy Trucks range to those looking to pull their horse, boat or other trailer without skimping on creature comforts.
Rolled out a little under a year ago, the High Country trim is Chevy's answer to the likes of the GMC Denali, Ford King Ranch and Ram Longhorn. It has until now only been offered on the light duty, 1500-series Silverado, but now extends to the 2500 and 3500-series HD models, as well.
So what sets a High Country pickup apart from lesser Chevy trucks? You'll be able to pick it out based on its chrome horizontal grille, body-color bumpers, 6-inch tubular side steps, 20-inch chrome wheels (18-inch on the 3500 and 17-inch on the dualie) and, of course, plenty of special badging. But it's inside where the High Country makes its mark, with a cabin decked out in saddle brown perforated leather, seats that are both heated and cooled, eight-inch touchscreen with full MyLink suite, Bose audio and park assist functions front and rear to keep those color-keyed bumpers looking fresh. (Though Chevy hasn't yet showed us the interior of the HD model, it'll presumably look mostly the same as the cab in the 1500 High Country in the gallery below.)
The current wait time for a new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is well, not short. With word of a strike at the Bowling Green, KY factory responsible for seventh-generation sports car, though, that wait time could end up growing substantially.
Now, a strike is still a ways off. UAW Local 2164, which represents the 800 workers responsible for screwing the Corvette together, is set to vote on authorizing a strike today, but even if the employees give the action a go, it's far from a sure thing. According to The Tennessean, both regional and national union officials would need to put their stamp of approval on strike action.
"The membership has to vote to strike, but it's just a step in the process," said Gary Casteel, the UAW's Region 8 director and one of the people that would need to authorize a strike action. Casteel told The Tennessean, "It's purely a local situation, though. They are having some issues with the local management."
If you don't wish to know who won the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona, you should avert your eyes right now. We'll even give you a double-space to skedaddle...
For those of you still with us, the first race in the United SportsCar Championship (USCC) is done, but the discussions about it certainly won't end for a while. Daytona Prototypes claimed the first four overall places, the top spot taken by the No. 5 Action Express Coyote-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi, Sebastien Bourdain and Burt Friselle. The 16th and final caution of the race bunched the field up for an eight-minute sprint to the flag, so the first place getter finished just 1.4 seconds ahead of the No. 10 Wayne Taylor Racing Dallara-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Max Angelelli. Third place went to Brian Friselle in the No. 9 Action Express Chevrolet Corvette DP, 20 seconds down. Chevrolet power hasn't taken the overall win since 2003, eleven years later it scores a one-two-three-four. The No. 6 Muscle Milk/Pickett Racing ORECA-Nissan 03 scored fifth place, the top LMP2 finisher.
The Prototype Challenge class win went to the No. 54 CORE Autosport team of Colin Braun, Jon Bennett, Mark Wilkins and James Gue.
Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:30:00 EST
The Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.
After a bright-yellow false start, here is the real thing: the fourth-generation, 2015 Corvette Z06. If Chevrolet makes a ZR1 version of the C7 Corvette, it's going to be absolutely mega, because the Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.
The Cadillac Escalade has been at or near the top of most-stolen and insurance-loss lists for more than seven years, until it dropped to number six earlier this year. In 2011 it was fitted with a host of new security features to address its easy-to-override features and that has brought the number of thefts down, but when eight of the ten most stolen rides are large SUVs from General Motors, no one will argue that something else needs to be done.
Thus, GM has fitted this same theft-deterring tech to the 2015 Suburban, Tahoe and Yukon. The Suburban and Tahoe will get the steering lock that the Escalade and Yukon already get, plus bolted-down third-row seats to deter thefts like this, stronger door lock cylinders and shields, and side-cut keys to inhibit picking.
Additional security measures in a Theft Protection Package can be purchased for $395, consisting of sensors on the greenhouse glass and interior, an incline/tilt sensor and added "key control systems" to make it more difficult for the men in black balaclavas to steal what you bought.
The majority of consumers are more or less priced out of the market.
Electric cars are gaining popularity with the general public, but are they still too expensive? According to a survey 1,084 consumers by Navigant Research, a consulting firm located in Boulder, CO, 71 percent want their next car to cost under $25,000, while 41 percent won't go a cent above $20K. Looks like people are even thriftier than we'd originally thought.