- 1988 chevy c1500 truck
- 1988 chevy 1500 pick up 4x4
- 1998 chevrolet k1500 silverado extended cab pickup 3-door 5.7l
- 84 k10 lifted truck no reserve(US $6,000.00)
- 2014 chevrolet ltz(US $56,991.00)
- 92 chevy custom truck(US $8,500.00)
- I have a 1998 chevy silverado in amazing shape for its age, very strong running(US $7,000.00)
- 1986 chevy c10 truck nice!(US $5,000.00)
- 2014 chevrolet ltz(US $58,991.00)
- 2008 chev silverado 2wd 4.8 v8 standard cab short bed. 22" wheels flow master ex(US $15,500.00)
- 1997 chevy silverado diesel **good running drive-train**
- 1971 chevy cheyenne super truck one owner- no reserve(US $20,000.00)
- Red 1993 4x4 z71(US $5,000.00)
- 1990 chevy sport 4wd 4x4 short wheel base truck black with maroon interior(US $3,500.00)
- 1990 chevrolet 1500 shortbox 4x4 pickup truck - 75k original miles short box p/u(US $7,950.00)
- Really nice truck, v6, 5 speed
- Has more dents and dings than you can shake a stick at
- 2000 chevy silverado 1500
- 1996 chevrolet silverado c1500 / vortec 5.7 engine / all original / no reserve(US $5,500.00)
- 1989 chevrolet c1500 silverado standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $12,000.00)
- 1996 chevrolet c1500 base standard cab pickup 2-door 5.0l(US $7,995.00)
- Clean 1989 chevy c1500 lwb
- ** shop truck ** c10 ** patina ** silverado **(US $10,950.00)
- 2003 chevy z71 stepside 4x4. 5.3 loaded. nice!(US $9,990.00)
- 1990 chevrolet pickup w/major reconditioning and low mileage engine
- 1972 chevy truck k20 4 wheel drive(US $15,000.00)
- 1992 chevrolet c1500 silverado standard cab pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $6,995.00)
- 1967, 68, 69, 70, chevy truck, rat rod
- Restored/custom 1980 chevy short bed 4x4 ( awesome )(US $6,800.00)
- 1989 chevrolet c1500 scottsdale extended cab pickup 2-door 5.7l(US $6,000.00)
- 1990 chevy 1500 454ss truck with 555ci pat mussi engine(US $25,000.00)
- Classic chevy silverado square body 4x4 old school 3" lift retro color
- Gm museum concept truck "highlander" 4x4 s 10 / no camaro corvette chevelle
- 1990 chevrolet 454 ss turbocharged 47k original low miles! beautiful!!
- 1996 chevrolet k1500 silverado extended cab pickup 3-door 5.7l
- 2012 silverado texas edition
- 2005 chevrolet c1500 regular cab short box 4x2
- 2003 chevrolet k1500 regular cab short box 4x4
- 1987 chevy 4x4 5.0tbi 4 speed manual(US $2,000.00)
- 1980 chevrolet c-10 diesel 6.2l turbo. must see! very rare! origional c10 diesel(US $4,500.00)
- 1976 chevrolet gmc lifted brown blue truck
- 1990 chevrolet c1500 sport silverado pickup 2nd owner great shape 454 ss truck
- Chevrolrt sportside(US $6,700.00)
- 2 door chevy silverado tan &white with mb rims &tires runs and looks good.(US $2,800.00)
- Awesome 93 chevy stepside
- 350 v-8 bowtie stage 2 overdrive texas solid hi $ paint hi end sound system nice
- 92 silverado/1500/project truck/street rod,stepside(US $7,500.00)
- 1998 chevrolet silverado c1500 x-cab 3rd door. new michelin tires(US $6,850.00)
- 88 chevy silverado 4x4(US $6,000.00)
- 1985 short bed/with a 455 buick motor auto
- 1987 chevy 3500 454 orginal survivor 4x4(US $10,500.00)
- 1996 chevy silverado extended cab 1500
- Body in good condition, has been well maintained, seats and carpet has no rips.(US $3,600.00)
- '90 chevy c1500 silverado shortbed lots of power dual exhaust pwr pkg new parts!
- 1995 chevrolet k1500
- 1998 chevrolet c1500 silverado extended cab pickup 3-door 5.7l
- 1983 chevrolet 1500 pickup simply excellent condition. 1 florida owner mint.(US $11,250.00)
- 1962 chevrolet pickup truck 2wd long bed(US $7,000.00)
- 1995 chevrolet c/k 1500 extended cab
- 1972 chevrolet k10 short fleetside pick up
Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500 Price Analytics
About Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500
Auto blogTue, 15 Apr 2014 15:45:00 EST
It was 1966 when Chevrolet launched its challenger to the wildly successful Ford Mustang, the Camaro. While the competition between the two brands was already healthy, the arrival of the Camaro set off one of the most intense, model-to-model rivalries in the industry.
That competitive spirit hasn't stopped Chevy and the Camaro from wishing Ford's iconic muscle car a Happy 50th Birthday as the Ford's April 17 anniversary rolls around. These two cars have been linked over the years, and while the rivalry took a break for a few years in the 2000s, today's competition between the Camaro and Mustang is as fierce as it's ever been.
You might recall that this friendliness when it comes to major milestones isn't too rare. Ford put on quite a display for General Motors' hundredth anniversary back in 2008. As the Camaro's fiftieth birthday approaches in 2016, we wouldn't be surprised to see the Mustang sending its best wishes to its Bowtie rival.
Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:00:00 EST
Supercharged, 6.2-liter V8? Check. Seven-speed manual? Check. Obsession with weight? Check.
What did you expect when Chevrolet said it was bringing a new Corvette variant to the 2014 New York Auto Show? Maybe a sticker and trim package, like the C6 Corvette Grand Sport or a tie-in deal like the Black Widow car from Chicago? On the opposite end, maybe there was an even more hardcore Z06 waiting in the wings. Who knew?
It's been a good week for heavy-duty truck buyers. First, Ram revealed the Black Package for its HD trucks, then it rolled out its new Power Wagon, and now Chevy's getting in on the action with its Silverado High Country HD. Okay, so it may not pack quite the attitude of Ram's latest 2500-series offerings, but the High Country HD will come as a welcome addition to the Chevy Trucks range to those looking to pull their horse, boat or other trailer without skimping on creature comforts.
Rolled out a little under a year ago, the High Country trim is Chevy's answer to the likes of the GMC Denali, Ford King Ranch and Ram Longhorn. It has until now only been offered on the light duty, 1500-series Silverado, but now extends to the 2500 and 3500-series HD models, as well.
So what sets a High Country pickup apart from lesser Chevy trucks? You'll be able to pick it out based on its chrome horizontal grille, body-color bumpers, 6-inch tubular side steps, 20-inch chrome wheels (18-inch on the 3500 and 17-inch on the dualie) and, of course, plenty of special badging. But it's inside where the High Country makes its mark, with a cabin decked out in saddle brown perforated leather, seats that are both heated and cooled, eight-inch touchscreen with full MyLink suite, Bose audio and park assist functions front and rear to keep those color-keyed bumpers looking fresh. (Though Chevy hasn't yet showed us the interior of the HD model, it'll presumably look mostly the same as the cab in the 1500 High Country in the gallery below.)
The current wait time for a new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray is well, not short. With word of a strike at the Bowling Green, KY factory responsible for seventh-generation sports car, though, that wait time could end up growing substantially.
Now, a strike is still a ways off. UAW Local 2164, which represents the 800 workers responsible for screwing the Corvette together, is set to vote on authorizing a strike today, but even if the employees give the action a go, it's far from a sure thing. According to The Tennessean, both regional and national union officials would need to put their stamp of approval on strike action.
"The membership has to vote to strike, but it's just a step in the process," said Gary Casteel, the UAW's Region 8 director and one of the people that would need to authorize a strike action. Casteel told The Tennessean, "It's purely a local situation, though. They are having some issues with the local management."
If you don't wish to know who won the 2014 Rolex 24 at Daytona, you should avert your eyes right now. We'll even give you a double-space to skedaddle...
For those of you still with us, the first race in the United SportsCar Championship (USCC) is done, but the discussions about it certainly won't end for a while. Daytona Prototypes claimed the first four overall places, the top spot taken by the No. 5 Action Express Coyote-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Joao Barbosa, Christian Fittipaldi, Sebastien Bourdain and Burt Friselle. The 16th and final caution of the race bunched the field up for an eight-minute sprint to the flag, so the first place getter finished just 1.4 seconds ahead of the No. 10 Wayne Taylor Racing Dallara-Chevrolet Corvette DP driven by Max Angelelli. Third place went to Brian Friselle in the No. 9 Action Express Chevrolet Corvette DP, 20 seconds down. Chevrolet power hasn't taken the overall win since 2003, eleven years later it scores a one-two-three-four. The No. 6 Muscle Milk/Pickett Racing ORECA-Nissan 03 scored fifth place, the top LMP2 finisher.
The Prototype Challenge class win went to the No. 54 CORE Autosport team of Colin Braun, Jon Bennett, Mark Wilkins and James Gue.
Tue, 24 Dec 2013 14:30:00 EST
The Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.
After a bright-yellow false start, here is the real thing: the fourth-generation, 2015 Corvette Z06. If Chevrolet makes a ZR1 version of the C7 Corvette, it's going to be absolutely mega, because the Z06 is just about everything we got in the last ZR1, but better.
The Cadillac Escalade has been at or near the top of most-stolen and insurance-loss lists for more than seven years, until it dropped to number six earlier this year. In 2011 it was fitted with a host of new security features to address its easy-to-override features and that has brought the number of thefts down, but when eight of the ten most stolen rides are large SUVs from General Motors, no one will argue that something else needs to be done.
Thus, GM has fitted this same theft-deterring tech to the 2015 Suburban, Tahoe and Yukon. The Suburban and Tahoe will get the steering lock that the Escalade and Yukon already get, plus bolted-down third-row seats to deter thefts like this, stronger door lock cylinders and shields, and side-cut keys to inhibit picking.
Additional security measures in a Theft Protection Package can be purchased for $395, consisting of sensors on the greenhouse glass and interior, an incline/tilt sensor and added "key control systems" to make it more difficult for the men in black balaclavas to steal what you bought.
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 16:29:00 EST
The majority of consumers are more or less priced out of the market.
Electric cars are gaining popularity with the general public, but are they still too expensive? According to a survey 1,084 consumers by Navigant Research, a consulting firm located in Boulder, CO, 71 percent want their next car to cost under $25,000, while 41 percent won't go a cent above $20K. Looks like people are even thriftier than we'd originally thought.
The new Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has picked up another buff book accolade after capturing Road and Track's Performance Car of the Year award. The seventh-generation of America's sports car (sorry Viper, Mustang, et al.) has been named Automobile Magazine's Automobile of the Year.
Automobile's award to the Corvette over competitors is the mirror image of its rival Motor Trend, which named the Cadillac CTS its car of the year over the C7. The CTS was, according to the Automobile team, the closest contender to the mighty Stingray. Great news all around for General Motors it seems.
As for what pushed the Corvette past its distant, four-door cousin, Automobile commended its excellent, 6.2-liter V8 calling the car's performance "simply awesome" while also remarking that it is easier to drive fast than ever before thanks to steering and chassis tweaks. Following a theme set by other publications, there were also plaudits for the interior, of all things, with the buff book complimenting the car's ergonomics and material quality, while also praising the standard seats.
That was fast. Mere days after showing a Police Concept based on the 2015 Tahoe at the SEMA Show, Chevrolet has announced that it will build a PPV model based on the SUV to do battle with the Ford Police Interceptor Utility (Explorer) and Dodge Durango Special Service.
You'll recall that the Tahoe has been police staple for several years, predating both the Explorer and Durango police variants, so the fact that the new model would spawn a police variant is hardly surprising. Like the civilian model, the 2015 PPV benefits from a more efficient 5.3-liter, direct-injection V8 that pumps out 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque. It also features more high-strength steel, offering better crash protection, on top of optional safety items like lane departure warning, forward collision alert and a Safety Alert Seat.
The press release is rather light on police-specific items, aside from the auxiliary battery, which keeps the myriad of electronics in a modern police car running even when the engine isn't. Lightbars, 17-inch steel wheels on Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires and a push bar round out the mods for the Tahoe PPV. The cabin features a revised center console and room for laptop and other equipment mounts.