- 1994 ford mustang gt convertible 5.0 sn95 302 cu in(US $3,500.00)
- Very nice 2006 blue mustang premium gt convertible for sale(US $13,499.00)
- 1976 ford f250 truck highboy 4x4(US $3,500.00)
- Convertible, automatic, white with light oak top and interior, c5, low mileage
- Reduced++video blk sexy 05 mustang gt premium + tons of mods+ red leather(US $13,500.00)
- We finance! 25365 miles 2010 ford mustang v6 premium 4l v6 12v
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt1 truck crew cab 6-speed automatic(US $31,528.00)
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche v8, 5.3l(US $5,900.00)
- 08 chevy truck ltz leather nav sunroof 4x4 4wd
- 2007 chevy avalanche ltz sunroof htd leather dvd 27k mi texas direct auto(US $26,980.00)
- Awesome 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt custom ultimate luxury package-ruby/merlot!!(US $26,000.00)
- 2004 chevy avalanche 1500, 5.3, quad cab, 2wd, tow, fl car, no accidents, value!
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt 1500 4x4
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z71 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- Clean carfax certified pre owned sunroof navigation leather rear dvd
- 2007 chevy avalanche z71 4x4 sunroof nav dvd 20's 62k! texas direct auto(US $23,780.00)
- We finance! 118415 miles 2009 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ls 5.3l v8 16v premium
- We finance! 38099 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- We finance! 21895 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche low mileage excellent condition(US $24,500.00)
- We finance! 10744 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ltz 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- White with grey leather, lt 5.3l, 4x4, abs brakes, excellent condition(US $17,988.00)
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche 1500 4x4 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- 2007 chevrolet ltz(US $23,890.00)
- Ltz ethanol - ffv 5.3l nav cd air suspension locking/limited slip differential
- Repaireable rebuildable salvage lot drives great project builder fixer loaded(US $21,900.00)
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $17,000.00)
- Lifted, touchscreen radio w/ dvd, dual dvd headrests, 20-in wheels, hitch, steps(US $17,995.00)
- 2004 chevy crew cab avalanche florida truck rust free runs great(US $7,999.00)
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z71 lt leather bose moonroof 4x4 clean 4-door 5.3l(US $18,485.00)
- Ls ethanol - ffv 5.3l cd 4x4 tow hitch power steering abs 4-wheel disc brakes
- 2004 used 5.3l v8 16v 4wd
- 2008 black chevy avalanche(US $24,500.00)
- 4wd, z71(US $10,988.00)
- 07 chevy avalanche ls*28" rims*heavy duty stereo system w/ woofer*tv's rear head
- 2003 chevy avalanche 1500 z71 4wd 5.3l with * low miles*(US $12,500.00)
- 10 chevy avalanche lt*back up camera*low reserve*1 owner*very nice in&out*fla
- 1 owner non smoker black diamond dvd navigation sunroof rear entertainment(US $44,976.00)
- 2013 4wd crew cab ltz black diamond used 5.3l v8 nav dvd sunroof bose
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche z71 4x4 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- Ltz ethanol - ffv truck 5.3l nav cd am/fm stereo w/mp3/cd/dvd/navigation sun
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche ltz 1500 automatic 4-door truck(US $14,700.00)
- 2012 chevrolet avalanche ls crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- 2003 chevrolet avalanche z71 navigation*tv's(US $8,999.00)
- 38099 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt we finance! 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- 21895 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt we finance! 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche 1500 base crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $4,000.00)
- 2003 chevrolet avalanche 1500 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l no reserve!!!
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche 1500 4x4
- Chevrolet avalanche 2006 lt edition 4wd super clean loaded with the goodies a+
- Black diamond edition 4x4 carfax one owner clean title we finance four wheel
- 2008 chevy avalanche 2lt leather roof rack 20's 68k mi texas direct auto(US $22,980.00)
- 2012 chevrolet avalanche lt(US $34,992.00)
- 2011 lt used 5.3l v8 16v automatic rear wheel drive onstar bose(US $25,988.00)
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche ltz 4x4 automatic 4-door truck
- 12 chevy 4wd 5.3 v8 6.5" lift 18" rims 35" tires 31k mi net direct auto texas(US $42,988.00)
- 2003 chevy avalanche 8.1 liter with salvage title(US $5,500.00)
- Ltz ethanol - ffv 5.3l nav 4x4 air suspension tow pkg 4wd power steering abs
- 09 flex fuel parking sensors trailer brake adj pedals dual climate controls cd
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 1500 2wd crew cab white ls with 5.3 v8
Chevrolet Avalanche Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is one of the more versatile vehicles on the road today. It successfully blends the comfort and passenger capacity of an SUV with the cargo flexibility of a pickup truck. While these two main attributes are also associated with full-size crew cab pickups, the Avalanche goes one step further with its distinctive fold-down midgate that extends the bed into the cabin for greater hauling capability.
Since its debut, the Chevrolet Avalanche has been based on General Motors' full-size SUV platform. This means that its basic underpinnings and powertrains are similar to those of other GM full-size utes. Though it costs a bit more than the average crew-cab pickup, the versatile Avalanche has proven to be a reasonable sales success. For the shopper in need of a jack-of-all-trades vehicle, either generation of this unusual truck should make for a smart choice.
Current Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is a full-size SUV with an open bed in back as opposed to the normally covered, wagonlike cargo compartment. The midgate feature allows one to quickly change this rig from a five-to-six-passenger crew cab pickup with a 5-foot 3-inch cargo box to a two-to-three-passenger pickup with an approximate 8-foot cargo box. Bonus features include removable cargo covers and storage compartments placed along the outside of the cargo box.
There are three trim levels: base Avalanche LS, midgrade Avalanche LT and plush Avalanche LTZ. All models are equipped with a 5.3-liter V8 (320 horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque) that's matched to a six-speed automatic transmission. LS and LT 4WD models get a single-speed transfer case, while a two-speed transfer case with low-range gearing is standard on the LTZ and available as an option on other trim levels.
In reviews, we found the Avalanche to be comfortable and smooth-riding for such a capable workhorse. Performance is sprightly considering the Avalanche's heft. The big truck is relatively easy to drive on open roads, thanks to precise steering and predictable handling. Maneuvering in tight spots is tough, however, due to the Avalanche's massive size and considerable blind spots astern.
Used Chevrolet Avalanche Models
The present, second-generation Chevy Avalanche debuted for 2007. Sleeker exterior styling, a sharper and more precise driving feel and increased interior refinement are the chief advantages compared to the first-generation Avalanche. Apart from the availability of an optional 6.0-liter V8 (with 366 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque) from 2007-'09 and the addition of a six-speed automatic for '09, changes for this generation since have been minimal. Prior to 2009, the 5.3-liter V8 was rated slightly differently (310 hp for the 4WD and 320 hp for the 2WD) and all Avalanches had a four-speed automatic transmission.
The original 2002-'06 Chevrolet Avalanche established itself with its innovative midgate. The foldable midgate allowed the rear seats to be lowered and the cargo area to be expanded to the length of a long bed on a normal pickup. In terms of passenger room and cargo bed versatility, this truck is very similar to the current one. At its debut, the first-generation model was offered with two- or four-wheel drive and in 1500 (half-ton) or 2500 (3/4-ton) designations. The 1500 came with a 5.3-liter V8 good for 285 hp. The 2500 model had a 340-hp 8.1-liter V8 as well as higher towing and payload capacities. Both engines came standard with a four-speed automatic transmission.
In reviews conducted on the debut model, the truck received high marks for its versatile and innovative cab configuration, comfortable seating and more nimble nature compared to true crew-cab pickups of the day. Downsides included compromised outward visibility, low-grade interior materials and awkward exterior styling. That last attribute was frequently attributed to the truck's standard-issue gray-color lower body cladding. Chevrolet wisely made it an option starting in 2003.
Shoppers interested in a used Chevy Avalanche should keep in mind that small but notable changes were made for most of the vehicle's run. These include a special North Face Edition for '03 as well as the addition of optional stability control and a slight drop in rated power for the 8.1-liter V8 the following year.