- 2011 chevy avalanche 4x4 ltz z92 lifted nav dvd 15k mi texas direct auto(US $43,780.00)
- 09 ltz 4wd 4x4 victory red suv heated cooled leather sunroof park assist 10 11(US $32,956.00)
- 2009 chevrolet avalanche 4wd crew cab 130" lt pick up leather moonroof cover
- 4wd,blue(US $10,998.00)
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 1500 crew cab --one owner--no reserve--clean carfax !
- 2011 chevy avalanche lt 2wd texas edition gm certified leather(US $27,997.00)
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche 1500 base crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $10,000.00)
- 2011 avalanche z71 4x4 lt pkg remote start low miles heated seats clean!
- 2011 avalanche ls crew cab pick-up 4 door(US $32,000.00)
- 11 avalanche lt 4x2,remote start,back-up cam,lth,bose,polish 20's,8k,we finance!(US $31,900.00)
- 2007 chevy avalanche, lots invested, lifted, loaded, leather, dvd and more
- Used chevrolet avalanche 4x4 automatic chevy pickup trucks 4wd we finance autos
- Lt ethanol - ffv 5.3l cd traction control stability control rear wheel drive abs
- Chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab navigation rear entertainment(US $24,995.00)
- 07-avalanche- lt-2007 fully customized on 26"s(US $32,000.00)
- Chevrolet avalanche lt crew with leather & 21k miles
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche 4wd crew cab lt
- 2003 chevrolet avalanche 4x4 z71 crew cab
- 08 chevrolet avalanche ltz leather roof navigation back up camera we finance
- Florida 04 avalanche z66 crew cab 4-door clean carfax bed cover no reserve !!
- Custom chevy avalanche-warranty-no reserve
- 2008 avalanche no reserve lt 5.3l v8 tow package 3.73 sunroof 4wd onstar 4x4
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $19,995.00)
- 08 chevrolet avalanche crew cab 1 owner xm radio bed liner running board onstar!(US $15,900.00)
- 2005 chevy avalanche 2500 lt 4x4 plow truck - vgc 8100 vortex
- Florida 2-owner, clean carfax, diamond white, navi, backup camera, low % finance
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche ltz supercharged lifted show truck
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt3 4wd damaged salvage runs! loaded z71 edition l@@k!!(US $8,950.00)
- Arkansas-owned, nonsmoker, nav, rear cam, sunroof, tv/dvd, perfect carfax!(US $35,550.00)
- Ls ethanol - ffv 5.3l
- Arkansas-owned, nonsmoker, 4x4 lt3, heated seats, perfect carfax!(US $17,450.00)
- Crew-short-ltz-nav-reverse camera-moon-tv/dvd-4wd
- 2011 chevy avalanche z71 4x4 leather side steps 45k mi texas direct auto(US $32,780.00)
- 2007 chevy avalanche lt htd leather roof rack 20's 59k texas direct auto(US $20,780.00)
- Call ronny at 318-629-1269(US $39,000.00)
- 2009 chevrolet avalanche
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $13,500.00)
- 07 avalanche ltz only 37k miles leather 22' rims white(US $24,777.00)
- Ltz 5.3l black diamond addition- nav-company truck-low miles(US $40,977.00)
- 05 chevy avalanche lt rwd automatic trailer hitch heated mirrors cruise traction
- 12k miles 20 inch wheels leather one owner lt trim package autoamerica(US $29,750.00)
- Lt w/2lt 5.3l 4 doors 4-wheel abs brakes audio controls on steering wheel
- 2012 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $33,900.00)
- Ltz black diamond edition 2wd navigation dvd sunroof gm certified loaded
- Silver birch metallic ebony leather lt3 z71 off road package 5.3l 4x4 18s used(US $27,750.00)
- 07-avalanche- ltz-mtv-vma black 4wd automatic
- Avalanche 1500 5.3l v8 leather power windows power locks cd player
- Used chevrolet avalanche 1500 crew cab ltz 4x4 pickup trucks 4wd we finance auto
- Chevy avalanche north face edition
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z71 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- 03 avalanche 2500(US $15,000.00)
- 2002 chevy avalanche 2500 4x4 warranty 8.1 loaded leather sunroof super clean!(US $16,500.00)
- We finance 2005 chevrolet truck z71 automatic 4-door truck
- Lifted 2007 chevy avalanche 1500 4x4 ltz....lifted chevy avalanche 1500 ltz(US $24,995.00)
- 08 avalance ltz leather navigation dvd player back up camera 6.0l 4x4
- 04 chevy medium green metallic avalanche z71 off road. leather and loaded
- Chevrolet avalanche lt, low miles, loaded, one owner, excellent condition(US $22,998.00)
- 2003 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z71 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- Sharp * z71 * (( 4x4...leather...chrome...loaded )) no reserve
Chevrolet Avalanche Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is one of the more versatile vehicles on the road today. It successfully blends the comfort and passenger capacity of an SUV with the cargo flexibility of a pickup truck. While these two main attributes are also associated with full-size crew cab pickups, the Avalanche goes one step further with its distinctive fold-down midgate that extends the bed into the cabin for greater hauling capability.
Since its debut, the Chevrolet Avalanche has been based on General Motors' full-size SUV platform. This means that its basic underpinnings and powertrains are similar to those of other GM full-size utes. Though it costs a bit more than the average crew-cab pickup, the versatile Avalanche has proven to be a reasonable sales success. For the shopper in need of a jack-of-all-trades vehicle, either generation of this unusual truck should make for a smart choice.
Current Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is a full-size SUV with an open bed in back as opposed to the normally covered, wagonlike cargo compartment. The midgate feature allows one to quickly change this rig from a five-to-six-passenger crew cab pickup with a 5-foot 3-inch cargo box to a two-to-three-passenger pickup with an approximate 8-foot cargo box. Bonus features include removable cargo covers and storage compartments placed along the outside of the cargo box.
There are three trim levels: base Avalanche LS, midgrade Avalanche LT and plush Avalanche LTZ. All models are equipped with a 5.3-liter V8 (320 horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque) that's matched to a six-speed automatic transmission. LS and LT 4WD models get a single-speed transfer case, while a two-speed transfer case with low-range gearing is standard on the LTZ and available as an option on other trim levels.
In reviews, we found the Avalanche to be comfortable and smooth-riding for such a capable workhorse. Performance is sprightly considering the Avalanche's heft. The big truck is relatively easy to drive on open roads, thanks to precise steering and predictable handling. Maneuvering in tight spots is tough, however, due to the Avalanche's massive size and considerable blind spots astern.
Used Chevrolet Avalanche Models
The present, second-generation Chevy Avalanche debuted for 2007. Sleeker exterior styling, a sharper and more precise driving feel and increased interior refinement are the chief advantages compared to the first-generation Avalanche. Apart from the availability of an optional 6.0-liter V8 (with 366 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque) from 2007-'09 and the addition of a six-speed automatic for '09, changes for this generation since have been minimal. Prior to 2009, the 5.3-liter V8 was rated slightly differently (310 hp for the 4WD and 320 hp for the 2WD) and all Avalanches had a four-speed automatic transmission.
The original 2002-'06 Chevrolet Avalanche established itself with its innovative midgate. The foldable midgate allowed the rear seats to be lowered and the cargo area to be expanded to the length of a long bed on a normal pickup. In terms of passenger room and cargo bed versatility, this truck is very similar to the current one. At its debut, the first-generation model was offered with two- or four-wheel drive and in 1500 (half-ton) or 2500 (3/4-ton) designations. The 1500 came with a 5.3-liter V8 good for 285 hp. The 2500 model had a 340-hp 8.1-liter V8 as well as higher towing and payload capacities. Both engines came standard with a four-speed automatic transmission.
In reviews conducted on the debut model, the truck received high marks for its versatile and innovative cab configuration, comfortable seating and more nimble nature compared to true crew-cab pickups of the day. Downsides included compromised outward visibility, low-grade interior materials and awkward exterior styling. That last attribute was frequently attributed to the truck's standard-issue gray-color lower body cladding. Chevrolet wisely made it an option starting in 2003.
Shoppers interested in a used Chevy Avalanche should keep in mind that small but notable changes were made for most of the vehicle's run. These include a special North Face Edition for '03 as well as the addition of optional stability control and a slight drop in rated power for the 8.1-liter V8 the following year.