- 2004 chevy avalanche z66 65,665 miles fully loaded!!(US $14,900.00)
- Loaded 09 ltz 4wd red sunroof heated cooled black leather 4x4 loaded suv 10 11(US $29,800.00)
- 2007 ltz 2wd power leather seats nav rear camera dvd net direct autos texas
- 12 chevrolet avalanche 4x4 crew cab lt, nav, roof, leather, dvd, we finance!
- Used chevrolet avalanche 4x4 automatic chevy pickup trucks 4wd we finance autos(US $19,931.00)
- 2012 chevrolet avalanche
- 2007 chevrolet lt dvd player automatic sunroof leather keyless kchydodge(US $19,685.00)
- 2006 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z71 crew cab with lift kit no reserve
- 2010 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ltz(US $36,000.00)
- 2012 chevrolet ltz
- 2009 chevrolet avalanche lt z71 5.3l v8 4wd repairable rebuilder easy fix(US $14,995.00)
- 4wd crew cab lt low miles 4 dr truck automatic vortec 5.3l v8 sfi flexfu black
- 2003 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z71 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l 4x4 orange
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche lt one owner 67,368 miles 2wd(US $10,900.00)
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche ls awd(US $25,989.00)
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche lt leather tow package we finance!!!
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche(US $7,200.00)
- 2009 chevy avalanche leather bluetooth heated mirrors parking aid tow hitch tpms
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche supercharged, lifted and loaded(US $24,999.00)
- 2011 ltz used 5.3l v8 16v automatic four wheel drive premium onstar bose
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z66 fully loaded!!!!(US $8,995.00)
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab 4x4 showroom clean, new 33" toyos 22" rims(US $28,995.00)
- Loaded up 4x4~one-owner~non-smoker~leather~moonroof~rear ent dvd~20s~rear camera(US $28,430.00)
- 2002 used 5.3l v8 16v automatic four wheel drive
- 2007 chevy avalanche(US $33,000.00)
- 2007 ltz 4x4 sroof boards nav rearcam 74k mi heated lthr net direct autos texas
- 4wd with tow package
- 2003 chevrolet avalanche 2500 base crew cab pickup 4-door 8.1l 4x4(US $9,000.00)
- Chevrolet avalanche 2500 4x4 low miles chrome wheels sunroof towing must see!!!!(US $13,995.00)
- We finance 02 chevy 4wd low miles cd stereo side steps tow hitch 8.1l vortec v8(US $10,500.00)
- 4x4 blue metallic leather bose power moonroof 1 owner 145k rust free rear dvd(US $11,800.00)
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche z 71 ,lt,4x4,,moonroof,,,leather...(US $7,200.00)
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche lt 2wd leather(US $12,995.00)
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche w/ brand new bf goodrich tires(US $30,995.00)
- 4x4 sunroof xm radio aux input leather heated seats remote start parking assist(US $24,888.00)
- 2012 chevy avalanche ltz z71 package crew cab 4wd moon roof rear camera(US $36,995.00)
- Certified 2013 chevrolet black diamond avalanche ltz
- 2011 chevrolet lt
- Low mileage 2006 avalanche e-85(US $15,500.00)
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt 4wd damaged rebuilder runs! cooling good loaded l@@k(US $9,900.00)
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche(US $8,950.00)
- 09 avalanche lt2 gold/tan lthr 2wd 20in polished wheels all pwr immaculate(US $19,990.00)
- 2008 lt z71 2wd heated leather roof boards auto 5.3 net direct autos texas
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche no reserve
- 2004 chevy avalanche z66 65,665 miles fully loaded!!(US $14,900.00)
- 2007 chevy avalanche lt crew 4x4 lift leather 22's 70k texas direct auto(US $23,980.00)
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche 4wd lt one owner clean carfax runs like new hwy mi 7975(US $7,975.00)
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ls crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- Avalanche ltz 5.3l v8 sfi 4x4 4wd leather nav dvd tow pkg flex fuel heated seats
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche power windows traction control air conditioning
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z71 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $8,995.00)
- Cpo warranty 2009 chevy avalanche ltz navigation 4x4 4wd 20" chrome(US $24,500.00)
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche ltz 4wd sunroof heated leather nav auto v8 crew cab(US $37,832.00)
- 2013 chevrolet avalanche black diamond edition ltz 4x4(US $42,000.00)
- 2005 chevy avalanche 1500 4x4 z71 lt 5.3 liter flex fuel automatic ec(US $15,500.00)
- 2003 chevrolet avalanche base crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l v8
Chevrolet Avalanche Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is one of the more versatile vehicles on the road today. It successfully blends the comfort and passenger capacity of an SUV with the cargo flexibility of a pickup truck. While these two main attributes are also associated with full-size crew cab pickups, the Avalanche goes one step further with its distinctive fold-down midgate that extends the bed into the cabin for greater hauling capability.
Since its debut, the Chevrolet Avalanche has been based on General Motors' full-size SUV platform. This means that its basic underpinnings and powertrains are similar to those of other GM full-size utes. Though it costs a bit more than the average crew-cab pickup, the versatile Avalanche has proven to be a reasonable sales success. For the shopper in need of a jack-of-all-trades vehicle, either generation of this unusual truck should make for a smart choice.
Current Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is a full-size SUV with an open bed in back as opposed to the normally covered, wagonlike cargo compartment. The midgate feature allows one to quickly change this rig from a five-to-six-passenger crew cab pickup with a 5-foot 3-inch cargo box to a two-to-three-passenger pickup with an approximate 8-foot cargo box. Bonus features include removable cargo covers and storage compartments placed along the outside of the cargo box.
There are three trim levels: base Avalanche LS, midgrade Avalanche LT and plush Avalanche LTZ. All models are equipped with a 5.3-liter V8 (320 horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque) that's matched to a six-speed automatic transmission. LS and LT 4WD models get a single-speed transfer case, while a two-speed transfer case with low-range gearing is standard on the LTZ and available as an option on other trim levels.
In reviews, we found the Avalanche to be comfortable and smooth-riding for such a capable workhorse. Performance is sprightly considering the Avalanche's heft. The big truck is relatively easy to drive on open roads, thanks to precise steering and predictable handling. Maneuvering in tight spots is tough, however, due to the Avalanche's massive size and considerable blind spots astern.
Used Chevrolet Avalanche Models
The present, second-generation Chevy Avalanche debuted for 2007. Sleeker exterior styling, a sharper and more precise driving feel and increased interior refinement are the chief advantages compared to the first-generation Avalanche. Apart from the availability of an optional 6.0-liter V8 (with 366 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque) from 2007-'09 and the addition of a six-speed automatic for '09, changes for this generation since have been minimal. Prior to 2009, the 5.3-liter V8 was rated slightly differently (310 hp for the 4WD and 320 hp for the 2WD) and all Avalanches had a four-speed automatic transmission.
The original 2002-'06 Chevrolet Avalanche established itself with its innovative midgate. The foldable midgate allowed the rear seats to be lowered and the cargo area to be expanded to the length of a long bed on a normal pickup. In terms of passenger room and cargo bed versatility, this truck is very similar to the current one. At its debut, the first-generation model was offered with two- or four-wheel drive and in 1500 (half-ton) or 2500 (3/4-ton) designations. The 1500 came with a 5.3-liter V8 good for 285 hp. The 2500 model had a 340-hp 8.1-liter V8 as well as higher towing and payload capacities. Both engines came standard with a four-speed automatic transmission.
In reviews conducted on the debut model, the truck received high marks for its versatile and innovative cab configuration, comfortable seating and more nimble nature compared to true crew-cab pickups of the day. Downsides included compromised outward visibility, low-grade interior materials and awkward exterior styling. That last attribute was frequently attributed to the truck's standard-issue gray-color lower body cladding. Chevrolet wisely made it an option starting in 2003.
Shoppers interested in a used Chevy Avalanche should keep in mind that small but notable changes were made for most of the vehicle's run. These include a special North Face Edition for '03 as well as the addition of optional stability control and a slight drop in rated power for the 8.1-liter V8 the following year.