- 2004 chevrolet avalanche z71 package 4wd nice truck
- 2003 chevrolet
- Chevrolet avalanche ls low miles truck automatic 5.3l v8 sfi ohv 16v black
- Black/black moonroof factory nav back up camera 20in chrome premium wheels
- Ltz ethanol - ffv 5.3l nav cd 4x4 air suspension tow hitch power steering abs
- Lt ethanol - ffv 5.3l cd 4x4 traction control stability control tow hitch abs
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 2500 ls crew cab pickup 4-door 8.1l(US $13,500.00)
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche ls 4x4 z71 clean truck(US $5,950.00)
- Used green 2003 chevrolete avalanche(US $9,000.00)
- Rwd, ltz, leather, moonroof, loaded like cadillac ext, 20" wheels, nav(US $32,900.00)
- Lifted 2004 chevy avalanche 1500 ....lifted 2004 chevy avalanche crew cab(US $13,995.00)
- 2008 tan cloth trailer hitch receiver v8 vortec we finance 37k miles
- We finance 05 avalanche crew cab ls 4wd clean carfax side steps cd changer 5.3l(US $14,500.00)
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche ltz truck v-8 4x4 flex fuel(US $18,500.00)
- 07 chevy avalanche 1500 ltz crew cab 4x4 heated leather seats dvd moonroof auto
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche crew cab truck z71 4wd leather loaded 20" chrome wheels(US $9,250.00)
- 2003 chevy avalanche crew cab 4x4 4wd four wheel drive 5.3l v8 auto cpo warranty(US $12,500.00)
- Vortec 5.3 suspension package nice truck front bucket skid plate and more(US $24,999.00)
- Chevrolet avalanche / z71 / sliverado ss wheels / new tires / 91k miles / 4x4
- Ltz ethanol - ffv 5.3l cd air suspension locking/limited slip differential abs
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche
- 2007 chevy avalanche truck, 4 door, 2wd, v8 vortec, nice!
- Blue, leather, 4wd,(US $18,988.00)
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche 4wd power windows power door locks(US $7,500.00)
- We finance!! 2011 chevrolet avalanche ltz 4x4 roof nav tv leather 37k texas auto(US $37,998.00)
- 2012 avalanche(US $29,000.00)
- 02 avalanche lt 4x4 1 texas owner carfax certified we finance chevy 1500 v8(US $9,990.00)
- 2005 ls used 5.3l v8 16v automatic rwd onstar
- 2013 v8 2wd leather heated seats backup camera siriusxm bluetooth(US $34,991.00)
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche ltz - fully loaded - diamond white(US $33,500.00)
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche 1500 base crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- We finance!! 2011 chevrolet avalanche z-71 4x4 lift roof heated seats texas auto(US $34,998.00)
- 5.3l bluetooth ipod mp3 satellite premium sound system remote start tow package
- Power cruise cd tow 12-volt outlet floor mats bed liner bluetooth onstar alloy
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche ltz crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $19,995.00)
- 2013 chevy avalanche 4wd-black diamond-lt-navigation-leather-flawless condtion(US $39,980.00)
- We finance!! 2010 chevrolet avalanche ltz 4x4 nav heated leather bose texas auto(US $30,998.00)
- Repairable rebuildable salvage wrecked runs drives ez project needs fix low mile(US $24,950.00)
- Chevrolet avalanche lt w/3lt 4 dr truck automatic gasoline 5.3l v8 sfi summit wh
- We finance 05 avalanche crewcab z71 4wd cleancarfax sunroof heated leather seats(US $14,500.00)
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche ls damaged fixer runs!! perfect rebuilder wont last!!(US $8,950.00)
- 2007 ls used suv and truck warranty we finance low miles all tx clean financing(US $18,500.00)
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt(US $20,995.00)
- 2007 avalanche ltz 5.3l vortec v8 auto nav sunroof bose rear dvd htd leather 73k(US $19,980.00)
- Ltz 4wd navigation roof rcam heated cooled seats 4x4 leather(US $36,887.00)
- 2012 chevrolet lt(US $35,988.00)
- 2010 lt used 5.3l v8 16v automatic rwd onstar bose(US $27,000.00)
- 2011 avalanche lt 4x4 leather nav sunroof rear dvd!!!!(US $33,995.00)
- 09 chevrolet avalance ltz southern comfort edition 1 owner no accidents(US $29,999.00)
- 2013 chevrolet avalanche
- Power midgate leather ac mp3 cd xm headphone jacks cruise tilt bed liner tow
- 2013 chevrolet avalanche black diamond lt z71 4x4, navigation, dvd, moonroof!(US $41,500.00)
- 118k one 1 owner miles 2009 chevy avalance ls truck 5.3l v8 custom chrome wheels
- 23k one 1 onwer low miles 2013 chevy avalanche black diamond ls 5.3 v8 22 wheels
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt 4wd, lifted! 20 black xd wheels! gorgeous truck!!!!(US $17,900.00)
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche 4wd crew cab ltz(US $23,277.00)
- 2007 ltz used 5.3l v8 16v automatic 4wd premium onstar bose(US $16,500.00)
- 2007 chevy avalanche lt 4x4 fully loaded(US $15,500.00)
- Loaded up ltz navigation sun roof leather clean carfax full service records
- Mint condition taupe grey metallic 4 x 4 20" wheels(US $32,000.00)
Chevrolet Avalanche Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is one of the more versatile vehicles on the road today. It successfully blends the comfort and passenger capacity of an SUV with the cargo flexibility of a pickup truck. While these two main attributes are also associated with full-size crew cab pickups, the Avalanche goes one step further with its distinctive fold-down midgate that extends the bed into the cabin for greater hauling capability.
Since its debut, the Chevrolet Avalanche has been based on General Motors' full-size SUV platform. This means that its basic underpinnings and powertrains are similar to those of other GM full-size utes. Though it costs a bit more than the average crew-cab pickup, the versatile Avalanche has proven to be a reasonable sales success. For the shopper in need of a jack-of-all-trades vehicle, either generation of this unusual truck should make for a smart choice.
Current Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is a full-size SUV with an open bed in back as opposed to the normally covered, wagonlike cargo compartment. The midgate feature allows one to quickly change this rig from a five-to-six-passenger crew cab pickup with a 5-foot 3-inch cargo box to a two-to-three-passenger pickup with an approximate 8-foot cargo box. Bonus features include removable cargo covers and storage compartments placed along the outside of the cargo box.
There are three trim levels: base Avalanche LS, midgrade Avalanche LT and plush Avalanche LTZ. All models are equipped with a 5.3-liter V8 (320 horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque) that's matched to a six-speed automatic transmission. LS and LT 4WD models get a single-speed transfer case, while a two-speed transfer case with low-range gearing is standard on the LTZ and available as an option on other trim levels.
In reviews, we found the Avalanche to be comfortable and smooth-riding for such a capable workhorse. Performance is sprightly considering the Avalanche's heft. The big truck is relatively easy to drive on open roads, thanks to precise steering and predictable handling. Maneuvering in tight spots is tough, however, due to the Avalanche's massive size and considerable blind spots astern.
Used Chevrolet Avalanche Models
The present, second-generation Chevy Avalanche debuted for 2007. Sleeker exterior styling, a sharper and more precise driving feel and increased interior refinement are the chief advantages compared to the first-generation Avalanche. Apart from the availability of an optional 6.0-liter V8 (with 366 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque) from 2007-'09 and the addition of a six-speed automatic for '09, changes for this generation since have been minimal. Prior to 2009, the 5.3-liter V8 was rated slightly differently (310 hp for the 4WD and 320 hp for the 2WD) and all Avalanches had a four-speed automatic transmission.
The original 2002-'06 Chevrolet Avalanche established itself with its innovative midgate. The foldable midgate allowed the rear seats to be lowered and the cargo area to be expanded to the length of a long bed on a normal pickup. In terms of passenger room and cargo bed versatility, this truck is very similar to the current one. At its debut, the first-generation model was offered with two- or four-wheel drive and in 1500 (half-ton) or 2500 (3/4-ton) designations. The 1500 came with a 5.3-liter V8 good for 285 hp. The 2500 model had a 340-hp 8.1-liter V8 as well as higher towing and payload capacities. Both engines came standard with a four-speed automatic transmission.
In reviews conducted on the debut model, the truck received high marks for its versatile and innovative cab configuration, comfortable seating and more nimble nature compared to true crew-cab pickups of the day. Downsides included compromised outward visibility, low-grade interior materials and awkward exterior styling. That last attribute was frequently attributed to the truck's standard-issue gray-color lower body cladding. Chevrolet wisely made it an option starting in 2003.
Shoppers interested in a used Chevy Avalanche should keep in mind that small but notable changes were made for most of the vehicle's run. These include a special North Face Edition for '03 as well as the addition of optional stability control and a slight drop in rated power for the 8.1-liter V8 the following year.