- 25k one 1 owner low miles 2011 chevy avalanche ltz truck 4x4 nav rear entertain
- 2010 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $24,499.00)
- 2008 avalanche ltz 4wd
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt(US $19,975.00)
- 2007 chevy avalanche 4x4 lt black in and black out tennessee history
- 75k one 1 owner miles 2010 chevy avalanche lt crew cab 2wd texas edition camera
- 2009 chevrolet avalanche ltz crew-cab w/extended warranty 100k.miles(US $28,900.00)
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche 2500 base crew cab pickup 4-door 6.6 lbz duramax(US $24,900.00)
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche ltz(US $30,000.00)
- 4x4 leather
- Chevrolet avalanche z71 4x4 crew cab leather sunroof great condition!!!(US $7,950.00)
- 2011 chevy avalanche tx edition leather rear cam 32k mi texas direct auto(US $27,980.00)
- 2010 avalanche ltz 5.3l v8 16v automatic onstar bose navigation rse(US $30,991.00)
- 2012 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $34,000.00)
- 07 crew cab short box 4x4 tube steps lifted parking sensors trailer brake tow
- Lt manual cd air conditioning power steering bodyside moldings security system(US $25,340.00)
- Ltz 4wd navigation roof rcam heated cooled seats 4x4 leather(US $37,887.00)
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 1500 4x4 4-door 5.3l(US $10,500.00)
- Custom lifted 06 chevy avalanche 1500 lt 4x4 nav tv/dvd heated seat brushguard!!(US $12,995.00)
- 11 avalanche ltz 5.3l flex-fuel gps finance back up camera clean 4x4
- 2003 chevrolet avalanche 1500 base crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $6,450.00)
- 2004 chevy avalanche 4x4 1500, low miles, dvd, moonroof, lthr,6 cd, auto evrthg!
- 11 ltz used low mile rare certified one owner clean like new gps screen sunroof(US $35,800.00)
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- 2003 chevy avalanche 1500 z 66 2wd for sale(US $8,495.00)
- 2012 chevrolet avalanche ltz crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $39,000.00)
- 2012 chevrolet avalanche lt 5.3l leather dvd backup cam
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche 1500 automatic 2-door truck(US $10,850.00)
- Wow!2005 chevy avalanche 2500 lt 4x4.3/4 ton with 8.1 v8!.a show dog* 78k miles*
- 2003 z71 heated leather sunroof bose towing 5.3 vortec v8 4wd used v silverado
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche ls clean car fax-new tires-2 owner
- Beautiful blue 2007 chevrolet avalanche(US $18,000.00)
- 2011 avalanche ltz 2wd blk/blk lthr roof nav tv 53k 20's immaculate(US $30,990.00)
- 2006 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ls crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- Avalanche 2004 z66 black/charcoal leather, moonroof, on star, xm radio, loaded(US $6,500.00)
- 2011 avalanche lt.no reserve.4x4/awd.leather/camera/navi/sensors/bose/dvd/20's
- 2010 chevrolet avalanche ls! tow pkg, rear sensors, power seat/mirror/windows.(US $24,988.00)
- 2008 lt 5.3l v8 16v automatic 4wd premium onstar
- 2007 used 5.3l v8 16v automatic rwd onstar
- *1 owner* *garage kept* *we ship*
- 4x4 navigation heated/cool seats sunroof leather sirius xm usb aux dvd camera cd(US $37,888.00)
- 2012 lt1 5.3l v8 16v automatic 4wd bose onstar
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche - flat/satin black - 4x4 z71 - 4dr - very nice
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt w/3lt custom leather navigation sunroof(US $25,991.00)
- 2012 chevrolet ltz
- 2010 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $27,699.00)
- 2008 chevy avalanche ls upgraded 18" wheels goodyear tires boards media tow 60k(US $19,900.00)
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche ls crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt 4wd navigation, dvd rear entertainment(US $20,993.00)
- Avalanche 4wd crew cab lt dvd ent. system moon roof reverse sensors
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche 2wd crew cab 5.3l cd a/c cloth seats
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l(US $19,250.00)
- Chev avalanche ls 5.3 v8 tow pck onstar xm radio
- 2005 avalanche ls 5.3l 4x2 clean truck!!!(US $9,900.00)
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt *good condition*
- 2010 chevrolet avalanche texas edition(US $29,500.00)
- 4x4 crew cab 5.3l nav cd power windows power door locks tilt wheel am/fm stereo
- 2011 lt1 used 5.3l v8 16v automatic rwd onstar bose
- 2013 chevrolet avalanche ltz black diamond 4x4 black/black fully loaded 30k mi's(US $42,000.00)
- 10 4wd nav dvd sunroof side steps chrome rims 72k mi net direct auto sales texas(US $31,488.00)
Chevrolet Avalanche Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is one of the more versatile vehicles on the road today. It successfully blends the comfort and passenger capacity of an SUV with the cargo flexibility of a pickup truck. While these two main attributes are also associated with full-size crew cab pickups, the Avalanche goes one step further with its distinctive fold-down midgate that extends the bed into the cabin for greater hauling capability.
Since its debut, the Chevrolet Avalanche has been based on General Motors' full-size SUV platform. This means that its basic underpinnings and powertrains are similar to those of other GM full-size utes. Though it costs a bit more than the average crew-cab pickup, the versatile Avalanche has proven to be a reasonable sales success. For the shopper in need of a jack-of-all-trades vehicle, either generation of this unusual truck should make for a smart choice.
Current Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is a full-size SUV with an open bed in back as opposed to the normally covered, wagonlike cargo compartment. The midgate feature allows one to quickly change this rig from a five-to-six-passenger crew cab pickup with a 5-foot 3-inch cargo box to a two-to-three-passenger pickup with an approximate 8-foot cargo box. Bonus features include removable cargo covers and storage compartments placed along the outside of the cargo box.
There are three trim levels: base Avalanche LS, midgrade Avalanche LT and plush Avalanche LTZ. All models are equipped with a 5.3-liter V8 (320 horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque) that's matched to a six-speed automatic transmission. LS and LT 4WD models get a single-speed transfer case, while a two-speed transfer case with low-range gearing is standard on the LTZ and available as an option on other trim levels.
In reviews, we found the Avalanche to be comfortable and smooth-riding for such a capable workhorse. Performance is sprightly considering the Avalanche's heft. The big truck is relatively easy to drive on open roads, thanks to precise steering and predictable handling. Maneuvering in tight spots is tough, however, due to the Avalanche's massive size and considerable blind spots astern.
Used Chevrolet Avalanche Models
The present, second-generation Chevy Avalanche debuted for 2007. Sleeker exterior styling, a sharper and more precise driving feel and increased interior refinement are the chief advantages compared to the first-generation Avalanche. Apart from the availability of an optional 6.0-liter V8 (with 366 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque) from 2007-'09 and the addition of a six-speed automatic for '09, changes for this generation since have been minimal. Prior to 2009, the 5.3-liter V8 was rated slightly differently (310 hp for the 4WD and 320 hp for the 2WD) and all Avalanches had a four-speed automatic transmission.
The original 2002-'06 Chevrolet Avalanche established itself with its innovative midgate. The foldable midgate allowed the rear seats to be lowered and the cargo area to be expanded to the length of a long bed on a normal pickup. In terms of passenger room and cargo bed versatility, this truck is very similar to the current one. At its debut, the first-generation model was offered with two- or four-wheel drive and in 1500 (half-ton) or 2500 (3/4-ton) designations. The 1500 came with a 5.3-liter V8 good for 285 hp. The 2500 model had a 340-hp 8.1-liter V8 as well as higher towing and payload capacities. Both engines came standard with a four-speed automatic transmission.
In reviews conducted on the debut model, the truck received high marks for its versatile and innovative cab configuration, comfortable seating and more nimble nature compared to true crew-cab pickups of the day. Downsides included compromised outward visibility, low-grade interior materials and awkward exterior styling. That last attribute was frequently attributed to the truck's standard-issue gray-color lower body cladding. Chevrolet wisely made it an option starting in 2003.
Shoppers interested in a used Chevy Avalanche should keep in mind that small but notable changes were made for most of the vehicle's run. These include a special North Face Edition for '03 as well as the addition of optional stability control and a slight drop in rated power for the 8.1-liter V8 the following year.