- 2007 chevrolet avalanche ltz 4x4 nav dvd leather silverado 1500 low reserve no(US $13,800.00)
- We finance! 10744 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ltz 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- Lt black diamond leather sunroof locking rear axle(US $39,973.00)
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt 4x4 crew cab pickup truck no reserve
- 2005 chevrolet avalanche lt 5.3 v8 crew cab pickup(US $6,500.00)
- We finance! 31064 miles 2010 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ltz 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- Dark grey metallic chevrolet fully loaded!(US $13,500.00)
- We finance! 34317 miles 2010 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ltz 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- 2008 chevy corvette 4lt
- 1997 silver mercedes-benz c36 amg rare classic 1 of 199 w202 c-class(US $5,150.00)
- Custom 2010 chevy camaro 2ss(US $30,000.00)
- 1965 ford mustang base 4.7l(US $19,900.00)
- Roush gt premium rs1 stage 1 new convertible 5.0l 420hp 6-speed auto we finance(US $46,045.00)
- 2011 chevrolet camaro lt rs fully loaded coupe 2-door 3.6l automatic / hid lamps(US $19,000.00)
- 2013 ford mustang shelby gt500 coupe 2-door 5.8l(US $57,900.00)
- 2007 hyundai tucson sport se v6 suv only 57k miles garaged one owner(US $10,900.00)
- 2012 ford mustang gt coupe 2-door 5.0l premium, brembo brakes, 3.73 gears
- 2007 boss 302 parnelli jones/steve saleen #500
- 2003 ford f150 supercrew fx4 ( 4x4 off road ) very nice truck !(US $8,200.00)
- 1988 ford mustang gt convertible 2-door 5.0l
- 1993 ford mustang lx hatchback project / complete roller - 53k original miles
- 2003 mustang gt custom must see!(US $7,100.00)
- 2012 chevrolet camaro ss "prototype 2" west coast customs(US $45,000.00)
- 1996 ford mustang gt convertible 2-door 4.6l
- 2014 ford mustang shelby gt500 coupe 2-door 5.8l(US $66,470.00)
- Like new 62k heated leather seats back up sensors alloys keyless rebuilt taurus(US $9,700.00)
- 68 camaro ss(US $18,000.00)
- 2011 ford mustang shelby gt500 coupe 2-door 5.4l(US $44,000.00)
- 1994 chevrolet camaro z28 t-top 5.7l(US $1,500.00)
- 88 convertible iroc-z - 1 owner since new-all original with 43k miles
- Very very perfect cond.
- First f-1 camaro convertible specialty vehicle - car number 00001
- 1972 chevrolet chevelle ss 454 - runs and drives(US $7,600.00)
- 1992 chevrolet corvette base hatchback 2-door 5.7l
- 2014 roush stage 3 mustang gt rs3 performance pearl 575hp! (svt shelby cobra)(US $48,485.00)
- 2014 roush mustang stage3 rs3 600hp! muscle car cobra shelby supercharged(US $47,290.00)
- Loaded! roush rs1 gt 5.0l 6-speed premium track pack brembo we finance! sync(US $41,150.00)
- 1994 ford mustang gt convertible 5.0 sn95 302 cu in(US $3,500.00)
- Very nice 2006 blue mustang premium gt convertible for sale(US $13,499.00)
- 1976 ford f250 truck highboy 4x4(US $3,500.00)
- Convertible, automatic, white with light oak top and interior, c5, low mileage
- Reduced++video blk sexy 05 mustang gt premium + tons of mods+ red leather(US $13,500.00)
- We finance! 25365 miles 2010 ford mustang v6 premium 4l v6 12v
- 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt1 truck crew cab 6-speed automatic(US $31,528.00)
- 2002 chevrolet avalanche v8, 5.3l(US $5,900.00)
- 08 chevy truck ltz leather nav sunroof 4x4 4wd
- 2007 chevy avalanche ltz sunroof htd leather dvd 27k mi texas direct auto(US $26,980.00)
- Awesome 2008 chevrolet avalanche lt custom ultimate luxury package-ruby/merlot!!(US $26,000.00)
- 2004 chevy avalanche 1500, 5.3, quad cab, 2wd, tow, fl car, no accidents, value!
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche lt 1500 4x4
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche 1500 z71 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
- Clean carfax certified pre owned sunroof navigation leather rear dvd
- 2007 chevy avalanche z71 4x4 sunroof nav dvd 20's 62k! texas direct auto(US $23,780.00)
- We finance! 118415 miles 2009 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ls 5.3l v8 16v premium
- We finance! 38099 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- We finance! 21895 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 lt 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- 2007 chevrolet avalanche low mileage excellent condition(US $24,500.00)
- We finance! 10744 miles 2011 chevrolet avalanche 1500 ltz 5.3l v8 16v onstar
- White with grey leather, lt 5.3l, 4x4, abs brakes, excellent condition(US $17,988.00)
- 2004 chevrolet avalanche 1500 4x4 crew cab pickup 4-door 5.3l
Chevrolet Avalanche Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is one of the more versatile vehicles on the road today. It successfully blends the comfort and passenger capacity of an SUV with the cargo flexibility of a pickup truck. While these two main attributes are also associated with full-size crew cab pickups, the Avalanche goes one step further with its distinctive fold-down midgate that extends the bed into the cabin for greater hauling capability.
Since its debut, the Chevrolet Avalanche has been based on General Motors' full-size SUV platform. This means that its basic underpinnings and powertrains are similar to those of other GM full-size utes. Though it costs a bit more than the average crew-cab pickup, the versatile Avalanche has proven to be a reasonable sales success. For the shopper in need of a jack-of-all-trades vehicle, either generation of this unusual truck should make for a smart choice.
Current Chevrolet Avalanche
The Chevrolet Avalanche is a full-size SUV with an open bed in back as opposed to the normally covered, wagonlike cargo compartment. The midgate feature allows one to quickly change this rig from a five-to-six-passenger crew cab pickup with a 5-foot 3-inch cargo box to a two-to-three-passenger pickup with an approximate 8-foot cargo box. Bonus features include removable cargo covers and storage compartments placed along the outside of the cargo box.
There are three trim levels: base Avalanche LS, midgrade Avalanche LT and plush Avalanche LTZ. All models are equipped with a 5.3-liter V8 (320 horsepower and 335 pound-feet of torque) that's matched to a six-speed automatic transmission. LS and LT 4WD models get a single-speed transfer case, while a two-speed transfer case with low-range gearing is standard on the LTZ and available as an option on other trim levels.
In reviews, we found the Avalanche to be comfortable and smooth-riding for such a capable workhorse. Performance is sprightly considering the Avalanche's heft. The big truck is relatively easy to drive on open roads, thanks to precise steering and predictable handling. Maneuvering in tight spots is tough, however, due to the Avalanche's massive size and considerable blind spots astern.
Used Chevrolet Avalanche Models
The present, second-generation Chevy Avalanche debuted for 2007. Sleeker exterior styling, a sharper and more precise driving feel and increased interior refinement are the chief advantages compared to the first-generation Avalanche. Apart from the availability of an optional 6.0-liter V8 (with 366 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque) from 2007-'09 and the addition of a six-speed automatic for '09, changes for this generation since have been minimal. Prior to 2009, the 5.3-liter V8 was rated slightly differently (310 hp for the 4WD and 320 hp for the 2WD) and all Avalanches had a four-speed automatic transmission.
The original 2002-'06 Chevrolet Avalanche established itself with its innovative midgate. The foldable midgate allowed the rear seats to be lowered and the cargo area to be expanded to the length of a long bed on a normal pickup. In terms of passenger room and cargo bed versatility, this truck is very similar to the current one. At its debut, the first-generation model was offered with two- or four-wheel drive and in 1500 (half-ton) or 2500 (3/4-ton) designations. The 1500 came with a 5.3-liter V8 good for 285 hp. The 2500 model had a 340-hp 8.1-liter V8 as well as higher towing and payload capacities. Both engines came standard with a four-speed automatic transmission.
In reviews conducted on the debut model, the truck received high marks for its versatile and innovative cab configuration, comfortable seating and more nimble nature compared to true crew-cab pickups of the day. Downsides included compromised outward visibility, low-grade interior materials and awkward exterior styling. That last attribute was frequently attributed to the truck's standard-issue gray-color lower body cladding. Chevrolet wisely made it an option starting in 2003.
Shoppers interested in a used Chevy Avalanche should keep in mind that small but notable changes were made for most of the vehicle's run. These include a special North Face Edition for '03 as well as the addition of optional stability control and a slight drop in rated power for the 8.1-liter V8 the following year.